Kaley Cuoco and The Contest Winner

Story Info
A lucky contest winner gets to meet his dream girl.
3k words
4.49
36.9k
45
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers

Let's make one thing perfectly clear. I love Kaley Cuoco. I know she had been on a couple of shows before Big Bang Theory. But when I saw her in that first episode, in that v-neck top, blue jean shorts, and that blonde hair, I knew I had found my next ex-wife.

After years of trying, I finally scored tickets to a live taping of Big Bang. This was my chance to finally meet the woman of my dreams. I had to devise a plan.

The day finally arrived. As I entered the studio I was more nervous that I had any right to be. I mean, what were the chances of my plan working? My guess was slim to none. But after all of the research I had done on how these things go, I thought I had at least a chance. A slim chance.

I took my seat, along with the rest of the audience. The seating reminded me of a nicer version of the retractable bleachers in your high school basketball gym. Each performer was brought before the audience and introduced, as if they needed any introduction. Of course, when Kaley appeared, the place went crazy. Or maybe it was just me. Who could tell? She looked absolutely radiant.

Several scenes were taped, discussed, re-taped, and discussed some more before moving on to the next scene. After a couple hours of taping various scenes a one hour lunch break was called. The actors exited the set and the audience was informed that there were food trucks outside if they were interested. Now was time to execute my plan.

Outside where the food trucks were located there was a large, overhead door where the larger pieces for the set were brought in and out. Workers were constantly going in and out of this door, past a guard who had obviously become complacent seeing the same faces go in and out for weeks. I blended in with a group entering the stage area and slipped past the guard without incident.

Once inside I needed to blend in. I spied a clipboard and a stray ID badge carelessly placed on a counter a few paces in. I was now taking on the identity of one Steve Archer, who looked nothing like me on his ID badge. I'd just try to keep the badge turned around backwards.

I walked to where I thought the star's dressing rooms might be.

"Hey! You! Where you goin'?" asked a man looking very official and agitated. He wore a headset with a microphone and had his own clipboard. I was busted.

"I...I...uh...I was looking for Miss Cuoco's dressing room. I was told to bring this to her," I said, motioning to my clipboard.

"Oh! Are those the script changes we've been waiting on? Jesus Christ, you people sure take your sweet-ass time."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry for the delay."

"Kaley's waiting for them."

"Ummmm, I'm new. Could you point me in the right direction, please?"

He was obviously upset they had sent a newbie down with such important documents. "Out that door," he pointed at a door down the hallway. "Her trailer's the third one down."

The door took me back outside. There were a string of trailers. Instead of dressing rooms the stars had their own trailers. The first two belonged to Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons. And there it was. Kaley Cuoco's personal trailer. I stood for a moment, collecting my thoughts. I never thought my plan would get me even this far. I looked around, knowing a security guard would be on me at any moment to foil my plan. My heart raced as I reached to knock on the door.

"Commmmme Innnnnnn!" came the reply, nearly singing it, from a very familiar voice. I took one last deep breath, opened the door, and walked in.

There she was! Sitting at a large make up desk in what would be a second bedroom in a normal trailer. She was wearing a large, white robe, one like you would find in one of those ritzy, Beverly Hills hotels, and removing her make up. Her beautiful blonde hair was falling down around her shoulders.

She looked at this stranger standing there, surprised but not alarmed. "Oh! Hello. I thought you were Jenny bringing me my lunch. So, honey, who are you?" She turned to look me straight in the eyes full of curiousity.

I stood there in shock and awe. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would make it this far. I froze. I was blowing it! Think! Think!

"I...uhhhh...I'm...ummmmm...hello! My name is Mark Alan. I'm, uhhhh, one of your biggest fans." I thought to myself, "Nice job. I'm sure she's never heard that one before, genious. She'll be calling security now." "They...uhhhh...they told me to come down here." I pointed back towards the direction I had come from.

"Oh! You must be the contest winner! I'm surprised they didn't escort you back here for a more formal introduction."

"Contest?"

"Yes, silly. You knoooooow, the contest," she said with a sly grin.

"Oh! Yes! The contest! Yes, I won the contest." I had no idea what she was talking about. I thought it was best to play along. Hopefully the contest wasn't a ticket to jail.

"Oh, yay! Aren't I the lucky girl?! To have such a tall, good looking man win the contest. I was afraid it would be some little, four-eyed nerd. I hang out with nerds all day." We both chuckled. "I've been looking forward to this!"

"Yes, me, too." She had no idea how long I'd been looking forward to this very moment.

"We're going to have to do this kind of quick. I'm expecting Jenny to be back with my lunch any time now. Sorry, sweetie." She stood to face me. She's actually a little taller than I had expected. She began to untie her robe. "So, how do you want to do this, honey? Do you want me to do it in character, as Penny?"

"Ummmmm, yeah, sure, okay."

"Oh good!" she said, her face lighting up, clapping her hands like a little child at Christmas. "I love role playing! You can be Sheldon, I'll be Penny. I've always wanted to do this to Sheldon," she said giggling. "Now go outside and knock on the door."

For a moment I was confused. Then it hit me, I knew exactly what she wanted.

I stepped outside and knocked on the door. Knock-knock-knock. "Penny." Knock-knock-knock. "Penny." Knock-knock-knock. "Penny." I could hear her giggle inside.

"Come in, Sheldon. The door's open." I walked in just as I had done 5 minutes ago. "What's up, buttercup?" she asked.

Sheldon. Sheldon. "You called me over here, Penny. Do you need assistance of some kind?"

She peeled off her robe, letting it fall to the ground. My jaw hit the ground the same time it did. It revealed the most perfect pair of tits I had ever seen, even better than I had imagined. All she had left on were the baby blue boy short panties and a sexy, come hither look on her face.

She reached up with both hands and massaged her breasts, pinched and pulled her own now erect nipples. "Do you like them? Do you like my tits, Sheldon?" I just stood there, staring in disbelief. "I had them enlarged. Did you know that? I think he did a good job, don't you?"

I swallowed hard and tried not to pass out. "Uhhhhhhhh, they're...they're beautiful. They're perfect."

"Thank you, sweetie!" She paused, still pinching her nipples. "But that's not what Sheldon would say, is it? Come on, sweetie, don't get all shy on me. I put my panties on and off just like any other girl." She grabbed her panties and pulled them down to the floor. She stood up straight, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy. "See? Same as any other girl." She began to rub her moistening slit with one hand and massage her tits with the other. "Now what would Sheldon say?"

Sheldon? Shit! What would Sheldon say? "Uhhhhhh...Penny, what are you doing? You can't just leave your clothes laying on the ground. It's, ummmmm, it's unsanitary."

She laughed. "Yes, yes! Perfect. Oooooo, this is going to be fun!"

She moved closer. "Sheldon, what would you do if I got down on my knees in front of you?"

I would thank the Lord and heavens above, that's what! "Why would you do such a thing, Penny?"

She stopped in front of me and knelt down onto her knees. "Because I'm going to give you a blow job, Sheldon," she said looking up at me while expertly undoing my belt buckle and pants button.

I swallowed hard. Sheldon. Sheldon. "Penny! What are you doing?!"

"I've always wondered what you had hiding under here, Sheldon." She kept her gaze on my face while unzipping my fly. She grabbed the waist band of my pants and underwear and slowly pulled them down.

Once the restrictions had been removed, my man meat jumped out at her, almost smacking her on the nose, moistened with precum already. Honestly, I'm no porn star. But it's nothing to be ashamed of, either. 8" long and thick. Many women have commented on it's girth. Kaley was no different.

"Holy crap on a cracker!" She grabbed it by the base. "You've been holding out on me, Sheldon. Now I see why Amy puts up with you." She kissed the tip and began to stroke it.

"Penny! What are you doing?! Don't you know where that's been?!"

"I know exactly where it's been. It's been in Amy's nasty snatch. And I'm going to give it a good cleaning."

"Welllll, since you put it that way. You would know about such things better than I."

She once again grabbed my cock by the base and wrapped her warm, moist mouth around it. Her lips felt like velvet as she began to take it's length in and out of her mouth. The feeling took my breath away for a moment.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" slipped from my mouth.

She released me from her mouth long enough to ask "Do you like that, Sheldon?"

Sheldon. Fuck! Sheldon. "Ohhhhhh, yes, Penny, it's very stimulating. What do you call this?"

My cock slipped from her mouth again, with a pop this time. "This is a blow job, Sheldon. I'll teach Amy how to give you one."

"Ohhhhhh yes, I'd like that very much."

She went back to impaling her face on my shaft, her hand sliding up and down it's length in sync with her head. I could see her free hand had traveled south and was rubbing her own clit. I reached down with my right hand, past her cheek and shoulder, and began to massage her tit and pinch her nipple. This brought a muffled squeal from her.

She began to deep throat me, taking me into her throat. She had amazing control over her gag reflex! She was able to take me in completely, burying her nose in my stomach, and hold it there without so much as a hint of gag. Watching my glistening cock slide in and out of her mouth was almost too much. Droplets of saliva ran down her chin onto my hand and her tits.

This went on for what seemed like hours but what I'm sure was only a few minutes. I kept waiting for a knock on the door from her assistant bringing her lunch. I prayed for there to be a long line at the food truck.

I could sense her breathing begin to become more labored, her head bobbing became more deliberate and forceful. I could see her fingers giving her clit a real work out. She had all the signs of an impending orgasm.

She released me from her mouth again. "Pinch my nipple, Sheldon! Pinch it hard!" Her mouth took me in again.

I gave her nipple a hard pinch, which brought a loud, muffled squeal from her. I placed my left hand on the back of her head to hold her steady while I took over fucking her face.

A toe-curling orgasm hit her body like a sledgehammer. Loud, muffled moans and groans came from around my cock, the cock that was burying itself deep inside her skull.

"MMMMMfffffff! MMMMfffff! Fffffffffffkkkkkkkk!"

"Penny must like Sheldon skull fucking her."

She tried to nod her head, her eyes closed shut. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmsssss!"

Her body trembled as if she'd been shot with a taser. She tried to pull her head back but I wouldn't allow it, holding her head in place, all the while keeping her nipple pinched between my fore finger and thumb.

She finally came down from the thunder that had just rolled through her. She began to focus on the task at hand. Or, rather, the cock in her hand and mouth. Watching the woman of my dreams cum while my cock was in her mouth was too much.

I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and began to thrust my hips at her face, my cock pulsing inside her mouth. After several strong pumps she put her hands on my thighs and pushed me away.

She looked up at me and said in a labored breath, "Fuck my tits, Sheldon. Fuck my tits! I want to see you cum on my tits!"

She raised herself up and wrapped her beautifully enhanced tits around my now throbbing cock. She began to bounce her body up and down, the head of my beast popping in and out of her cleavage.

My heart raced. I had to concentrate on breathing so I didn't pass out. I finally pulled out from between her soft mounds of flesh and began to furiously stroke myself. Kaley placed her hands under her tits and held them up, shaking them.

"Come on, Sheldon! Cum for me! Cum for me!"

My head through back for an instant. My body tensed. "Ughhhhhhhhfuck!"

A stream of hot, thick jizz shot out from the tip of my cock and hit her square in the sternum, the force splattering her chest and the top of her tits with white cum. A second rope shot out, hitting her chin and rolling down her neck. A third stream trickled out, falling onto her still bouncing tits.

My body shivered as she once again impaled her face on my sword, trying to suck every last drop of cum from me. When she finished she released me from between her lips and gave three more good, firm strokes of her hand, forcing a couple more droplets of cum to fall onto her tits.

She finally let go of my cock, allowing me to step back and admire my handy work. I felt a sense of accomplishment looking down at the beautiful mess I had made. There was barely an area of skin between the bottom of her chin and the top of her tits that didn't have at least a small splatter of my cum on it. There was a stream of cum running down the cleavage of her breasts, down onto her toned stomach.

She scooped cum from the top of a tit with two fingers and licked them clean. "Mmmmmmm, that was fun," she purred.

"That was fucking awesome," I replied, nearly out of breath. "We should do that again some time," I said with a smile, bringing a giggle from her.

"Next time you can be Leonard," and we laughed.

I stuffed my dick back into my pants as she stood up and began to walk away. "Don't leave just yet," she said, waving a hand at me.

She walked back in with something in her hand, cum running down her body, dripping off of her still erect nipples. Her thighs glistened from her own juices.

"Here ya go, sweetie," she said as she handed me a business card. "What'd you say your name was again?"

The question caught me off guard. "Ummmm, Mark. Mark Alan."

"Mark! Of course, that's it! Mark, sweetie, that's my private contact information," she said with a sly grin. I was stunned! "Now don't call me every day. I'm a busy girl. But, you know, give me a call in a few weeks. Who knows? Maybe we'll do this again. It was fun."

My mind raced. "Ummmmm, geez, thank you, Kaley. It's okay if I call you Kaley, isn't it?"

"Sweetie, I just had your cock in my mouth and I'm covered with your cum. Yes, it's okay to call me Kaley."

"Yes, okay, Kaley." I'm on a first name basis with Kaley Cuoco! "Thank you, Kaley. Yes, it was, ummmmm, fun." We chuckled a bit at the thought of what we just did being classified as "fun".

"Okay, sweetie, I don't mean to rush you off but I've got to go make a living now. I need to clean this mess up," looking down at her cum covered body and waving her hands over her it.

"Oh! Yes, of course. Ummmmm, thank you, Kaley."

"You're very welcome, Mark. I'm glad you're the one who won the contest."

"Oh! Right! The contest. Yes, me, too."

She turned around to leave and said over her shoulder, "Call me!"

Kaley Cuoco wants me to call her. Ha! Life is good.

After she left the room I walked out the door into the bright sunshine. I stopped for a moment to take it all in, let what had just happened sink in. I took a deep, satisfied breath and headed back in the same direction that had brought me there.

On my way out I passed the same agitated man in the headset that had told me where Kaley's trailer was earlier. He had a little, nerdy looking dude next to him, and he looked even more agitated now than he did before. As we got further apart I could hear a knock on a door followed by a male voice.

"Kaley, there's somebody here to see you! He's got paperwork saying something about winning a contest or something."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers