Modelling Ch. 02

Story Info
Talked into modelling his wife's lingerie.
1.7k words
4.52
32.4k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freshly showered, with my make up re-done and wearing his favorite lingerie I sat beside him on the couch, as we sort of watched the tube. My mind wasn't really on it as he'd kiss me from time to time and I'd lose track of what was going on, sometimes discovering that another show had started and I'd missed the end of the last one.

Between kisses we talked. He commented on how much I seemed to really enjoy exhibitionism. I knew I did inside but was still locked into the idea of being more a closet transvestite and just doing it to please him, so I denied it. That led to him challenging me to prove my point.

He ordered Chinese food and dared me to answer the door like I was. It really wouldn't prove anything I said as I would do it, but just to please him. Fine he replied but to prove his point I'd have to open the door wide, stand right at the threshold and slowly count the money out without becoming excited or preening for the delivery person.

When the doorbell rang I had no trouble getting to the door. Opening it took a bit more. My pulse started to race, my mouth got dry and I was breathing in short gasps. As I opened it I peeked around it at first and felt my knees getting weak.

I'm not sure what the difference was between standing in the doorway and exposing myself to a single man and posing much more exposed to a small crowd in the adult store. I'd been aroused and excited enough in the store but this seemed so much more intimate.

I'd have proven my point if I'd stayed hidden behind the door, (though that really didn't occur to me till much later). He'd set the goals and I'd told him I would abide by them, so taking a deep breath and closing my eyes for a few seconds first, I opened the door wide and stepped forward.

A young oriental man stood there with a surprised smile on his face. As he told me the food had arrived and how much it was his eyes moved up and down my body. I started to tremble and my knees threatened to give out so I put one hand on the door frame to steady myself.

I could literally feel his eyes ravishing me and sending tingling sensation coursing thru me. I felt my nipples crinkle tighter and stand out further! I felt my cock twitch between my legs and the coolness of a spreading wet spot starting. I was wobbly in the heels as I turned to reach for the money on the table beside the door.

I slowly counted the money into his hand, after setting the paper bag inside the door. His eyes still roved over my legs and butt as I did. I stood there wanting to feel his hands do what his eyes were doing. Wanting to feel his arms around me, his lips on mine.

Paid he smiled again and turned to leave, swivelling his head to keep his eyes on me as he walked to his car. I stood there till he got in and exploded when I heard his car door close. Only then did I look around to see if any of James' neighbors had been looking as well.

I was blushing and embarrassed from my lack of control as he chuckled at my soaked panties. I slammed the bag down on the counter and rushed down the hall to clean myself and change panties. He'd proven his point. I tried to argue against it but inside I knew he had.

To further prove his point about how much I enjoyed exhibitionism he challenged me to ride beside him to pick up the developed films he'd dropped off when we got the first prints; in an outfit he'd specially select. I'd already conceded the point mentally but still weakly disputed it verbally.

Five inch hot pink stiletto pumps with glittering silver heels and hot pink fishnet stockings to start. Hot pink with vivid white lace trim garter belt, matching panties and a very sheer hot pink babydoll nitie top completed the ensemble. I had to redo my make up and nails to match and to finish things off a hot pink wig. I felt like I'd glow in the dark!

I didn't need to worry about that much as every chance he got the dome light was lit to make sure those in the vehicles beside us noticed me. Blushingly I conceded how I loved the incredible thrill I got from exhibitionism and how excited and aroused it left me. He laughed as he smiled widely and nodded.

The developer was delighted when I walked in first. His wide smile, twinkling eyes and growing bulge told me he liked what he saw. My friend asked about the re-prints of the twenty he wanted and was assured that it would only take a couple of minutes if we wanted to wait.

While we waited he opened the rest and spread them across the counter. Looking at them I couldn't believe what I'd done. Somehow I'd gone from being too afraid to step outside my apartment fully dressed just last night to posing in just heels, while on all fours, in the middle of an adult store filled with customers.

It had to be a dream and I'd wake up soon and discover it was. I couldn't have changed that much in a single day, could I? It was like he was reading my mind again, if he'd ever stopped. A loud SLAP filled the air of the quiet back room, making me jump as his hand connected to my right cheek.

"It's you! It's real! And you've loved every minute of it, haven't you?"

I blushed deeply and nodded as I rubbed my hand over the spot he'd spanked. The developer poked his head around the corner and smiled then went back to making the fresh prints.

"All you ever needed was the confidence to do what you really wanted to! I just gave you a slight push in the right direction. From now on you can be the gurl you always wanted to be.

Free to walk out your door fully dressed or wearing nothing but lingerie. Free to enjoy your sexuality and exhibitionist nature. Free to be who you were meant and want to be."

This whole weekend felt so surreal and dreamlike I wasn't fully convinced about that, but his words did sink home. At least I felt confident when I was with him. Would I if he wasn't there? I doubted it. At the same time I wondered why I felt so safe when I was with him.

While I was busy musing about it he had spread out more of the second set across the counter and waved me forward to look at them. I felt myself blushing deeply at the brazenness of quite a few. I did remember posing for them but somehow they looked so much more explicit and naughty then I remembered.

Overloaded with arousal and the sheer joy of my exhibitionism I hadn't stopped to consider how these frozen moments of time would actually look. I'd just been doing what he told me to and loving every second of it.

Now that I saw them I wondered just how much of a wanton slut I was. I'd never have done any of this by myself! I simply couldn't have; yet I had under his guidance. How had he taken control of me so completely, so easily, so quickly?

Awash in the remembered excitement I barely noticed as he slid his arms around me, held me and he kissed my neck then slipped the nitie off me. I melted against him as his arms held me again and gasped loudly when his fingers pinched my throbbing nipples.

My hands fumbled over the front of his pants to free his cock, stroke it before I turned and slid to my knees to swallow him as deeply as possible. Passionately, lovingly I sucked his cock, not caring where we were or anything else. None of that mattered right now.

Nothing mattered but the exquisite feeling of his hard cock between my lips, of knowing that I was pleasing him in whatever way I could. Then nothing mattered but making sure I swallowed every drop that gushed from him, not wasting a single one.

When he pulled his softening cock from my lips there was another waiting and I didn't stop to consider where it came from, just hungrily sucked it as well. So different yet so similar. Slightly smaller but just as hard and cum filled, even more so I discovered as it spurted and overfilled my mouth, running down my chin and dripping unto my chest.

"Now you my dear. Stroke yourself and show us how much you enjoyed getting here dressed like that; how much you enjoyed sucking us and swallowing our cum!"

As I leaned back to slide my panties down I realised for the first time that they were already around my knees. When had that happened? Eyes closed and in a dreamy state I stroked myself slowly, feeling the wetness of my precum covering more than the head. My body trembled and shuddered as I did my best to prolong it. Still it was merely seconds before my spurts splashed across my thighs, my belly and the floor.

I kept my eyes closed and savored the moment as I caught my breath. When I opened them the two of them were smiling down at me. Somehow it felt right to be lying at their feet, both of them fully dressed and me, quite literally, in a state of feminine nakedness. I never wanted that moment to end.

Still life goes on. The developer pointed out the washroom so I could clean myself up and even if it didn't matter much I picked up my things to put on when I did.

When I came out the developer had gone back to reprint a second set of the shots from the adult store for my, ... my,... my Master. Yes my Master, the man who controlled my actions, the man I would do anything for, the man I wanted to please in any way possible. My Master and the man I loved with all my heart.