Master's Love

Story Info
Intense pleasure, based off a personal experience. Enjoy.
1k words
3.64
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sauscio
Sauscio
40 Followers

Master was finally home. I heard the front door slam with an unusually loud bang. His heavy footsteps came down the hallway and I quickly sat up on the bed before he came through the door.

"It... it's not time..." I said, in my t-shirt and panties. Master always told me what outfit to wear every night, i felt a little exposed.

He cut me off with a deep, long, kiss. It was our first kiss, since he agreed to let me live with him in exchange for being his sub 4 months ago. I was taken by surprise, but toyed with his tongue and played with his kiss. He pressed his body against me, pinning me to the bed. He smelled badly of alcohol.

He switched his lips to my neck - a sensation I haven't felt in a long time - as he slid his hand up my shirt, pulling it above my tits, then down my panties, using my wetness to lube my clit and massage it as he gave me hickies. I couldn't help but moan. His other hand slid under my shoulder up to the back of my neck holding it firmly against his lips before he kissed down to my heaving chest.

His tongue was hot and wet ass it caressed and lapped at my nipples. I grabbed his head when he started to pull away. It wasn't a submissive move. He stood up, grabbed my left hip and dragged me to the edge of the bed, the other hand gripped my neck and jaw, and he leaned into my face.

"i[You] listen to [me], remember?" He said it seriously, but wore a playful grin. He kissed and nibbled my ear. "I think I love you, Kelsey."

The hair on my neck stood up as goosebumps spread a blush I felt all over my body. My head was spinning and I felt 'high' for the first time since high school, and I couldn't speak.

He lifted his head and looked me in the eye. His gaze was soft, but steady, an alternative to the usual serious monotone mask he wore. "It's okay. I've been hiding it for about a month now. I see you so much different than any other sub that I've ever had. You're the first I've told not to make me breakfast, that's for sure..." This made me smile; I loved making breakfast for us. "Is this okay? If you want to leave, you can leave..."

"It's okay." I said, way too quick, but it made him smile. I attributed all of this to him being drunk, so I wasn't about to let him kick me out over it. Also the idea that he might actually like me gave me butterflies.

He stood up again, tearing off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants, pulling his cock out with one hand, the other gripped my waist, and rubbed the tip of his cock in the wetness of my pussy. He started fucking me little-by-little until his entire cock was lubed.

My body was on fire, as he fucked me. Goosebumps and butterflies rippled throughout me, every where he was touching me was tingling. My head was swimming under his gaze, his eyes were so mesmerizing and soft, we'd never fucked face to face before. He slowed down, laying on top of me and pushing his lips against mine again. I held onto his frame as I felt every inch of him smooth and slow.

I let out a moan when I started cumming, he bit my neck and didn't change pace, but stared thrusting longer and harder. I started shaking and he thrust deep inside me, holding me tight as he rolled onto his back, dragging me on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held the small of my back and my neck and let him thrust into me until he was tired.

I sat up, groaning as my pussy couldn't deny any of his length. I road him until he grabbed my hips and forced me down on him before pushing me off, and standing up.

He left the room and came back with a dildo and a vibrator.

"What are you doing with those?" I asked biting my lip.

"I'm going to make you cum. Hard." He pushed me onto my side and spooned up to me, reaching around me and pushing the vibrator against my clit.

I moaned as the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through me. It didn't take long before I was in a full orgasm, my body twitching as he forced the vibrator against my pulsing clit.

He put my hand on it, making me hold the toy as he lifted my leg up. I gasped as the dildo entered my pussy, he thrust it inside me in a smooth slow motion, and my body began to tremble as I came once more.

"Okay..." I pleaded when I thought I couldn't take anymore.

"Nuh-uh" he whispered. Then his fully lubed cock started sliding into my ass ever so slowly. The stimulation of all 3 spots sent my body into an orgasm that never faded, only pulsed harder with every stroke. I was moaning wildly, panting and sweating as my body was forcibly pleasured. He bit and kissed the back of my neck as he held my shaking body.

Suddenly an intense feeling struck me as my pussy flowed wetness all over the dildo, all over his hand. I was practically screaming his name "Justin!" Over and over.

He thrust hard and deep, "I'm cumming!" He whispered, and filled my ass with his full length, busting deep inside me.

I quickly turned the vibrator off, cum oozed out of my pussy as he pulled the dildo out, and wrapped his arms around me holding me close while we lay there panting.

"We should clean up..." he kissed me on the cheek. "Come sleep in my bed tonight since yours is well..." he trailed off pointing at the huge wet mess on my blanket. I smiled and ran to the bathroom to clean myself up, my legs were shaky and cramping. I didn't even know sex could feel so intense.

Sauscio
Sauscio
40 Followers