Boat Show

Story Info
Andrea makes a boat charter trip hard for Captain Mario.
2k words
4.45
21.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCWinter
KCWinter
30 Followers

"Can I drive the boat?"

Startled by the voice behind him, Mario turned. A petite blonde woman stood in the open doorway of the wheelhouse. Her thin white blouse, caught by the breeze, outlined her shape. It was blatantly obvious that she wore nothing under the blouse, not even a bra.

"Well?" she said.

"Um." Mario considered her request. Technically, he wasn't supposed to let any of the passengers operate the party boat. On the other hand, he was supposed to keep the passengers happy, and sometimes that meant bending the rules a bit.

"Oh, come on." The woman entered the wheelhouse and stood beside Mario, so close their bodies almost touched.

He wished she would close that tiny gap. The thought of her body against his sent wonderfully exciting images through his brain, and his cock seemed to approve.

But he had to pull himself together. He was the boat captain. A little light flirting with the female passengers was acceptable, since it brought him better tips and sometimes resulted in the women spending a bit more cash at the bar on the lower deck. Anything more than that, though, was strictly off-limits. No one else would know about his fantasizing, but the temptation to act on the ideas was a little too dangerous.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Andrea." She held out a small hand.

Mario shook it. "I'm Captain Mario."

Andrea giggled. "Sounds like a character from a kids' TV show. Or a video game."

Mario rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'm sure it does."

"You still haven't answered me." She leaned past him to study the instrument panel. "This looks complicated. Is it hard?"

Oh, you have no idea about hard. Mario bit back the comment before he could blurt it out. There were some lines he just couldn't cross.

"Not too difficult." He turned around, leaving room for Andrea to step in front of him. "Sure, you can give it a try. Just do exactly what I say, okay?"

"I'll follow your every command." Andrea winked and positioned herself on Mario's lap, where she wiggled as if to get more comfortable.

It didn't do a damn thing for Mario's comfort. The weight of her slight body directly on his cock sent a slew of X-rated thoughts through his mind. Surely, through her cutoff denim shorts and his slacks, she could feel how turned on he was.

Of course she could, and for all he knew, that was her intention. To turn him the fuck on knowing he couldn't do anything about it.

"What do I do first?" she asked.

You stop fucking teasing me. But that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to get her frigging shorts out of the way so he could undo his slacks and ram his dick right into her tight cunt. She had to be wet; there was no way she could turn him on this much without being turned on herself. He could slide right inside...

Except he couldn't, because he had to pilot the damn boat and act professional.

He took her hand and put it on the throttle. "You push this forward to speed up, and pull it back to slow down." He placed her other hand on the steering wheel. "Turn this way to go right, this way for left."

She giggled again. "I could have figured that out."

"I'm sure you could have. I can only let you drive for a few minutes. Once we reach the shipping channel, I'll have to take over."

"Can we go faster?" She pushed the throttle.

Mario immediately grabbed her hand and pulled it back. "Not right now. Just keep it steady."

"Oh, fine." She sounded like she was pouting, though Mario couldn't see her face to be certain.

Having her on his lap for the next several minutes was excruciating, even more so because every time he helped her turn the boat slightly, she gave an excited little wiggle. Just when he thought he'd gotten his dick under control, she made him hard all over again.

And he was pretty sure she knew it. Her giggles and joy weren't only because of being allowed to drive the boat. She almost certainly knew exactly what she was doing to him.

Finally they reached the first buoy marking the shipping channel. "Sorry," Mario said. "It's time to let me take back over."

"That's no fun." Andrea wriggled again. "Come on, let me keep driving. Please?"

"I can't. It isn't up to me. It's the law." He wasn't being totally honest, but right now, all he cared about was getting her off his frigging lap before he exploded in his pants.

"Can I drive on the way back?" Andrea stood and turned to face him. "I didn't have much of a turn. And this is fun." She ran her tongue over her lips.

Mario shivered and focused his attention on the throttle. "We'll see. Right now, I have to make sure we don't run into anything, so please go back to the party."

He said it more harshly than he should have, given that he was speaking to someone who was part of a group that had paid a couple thousand dollars for the use of the boat. But she was distracting him at a point where he had to pay close attention to what he was doing. Offending her was better than running the boat aground on one of the rocks close to the surface just outside the channel.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Andrea asked.

"I can't drink while I'm working, but thank you."

"Your choice."

He waited a moment, then glanced over his shoulder. She was gone.

It should have been a relief, but he almost wished she'd stayed. Now he'd almost definitely lost the chance to have some fun with her after the trip.

For a while, he focused on steering around the harbor. As captain, he had freedom to decide where to take the passengers, as long as he stuck to the amount of time they'd paid for. His horniness ebbed away, to his relief. It wouldn't have been so bad if he'd had someone to go home to, but he would be on his own after the trip. Taking care of a hard-on by himself wasn't much fun.

He tuned out the loud music and the passengers' chatter, which increased in volume as they drank, until a squeal behind him caught his attention.

He quickly turned to see Andrea standing near the doorway, beaming as one of the male passengers slid his hand over her breast while he kissed her neck. Her shorts were unfastened, as were the lower buttons of her blouse.

His cock stiffened again. Andrea was looking straight at him. Another game on her part, clearly. Payback for not letting her operate the boat anymore, or maybe for not trying to do to her what this other guy was doing now.

Damn it! He did not need this right now. The wind had picked up, making the water choppier. He had to pay attention to his job, not to the incredibly hot woman being groped behind him.

He turned back and stared over the bow of the boat. No matter what else this woman tried, he couldn't let her get to him.

For a few minutes, he fought the urge to glance over his shoulder. When he finally lost the fight, Andrea and her groper had wandered away.

Not for long, though. A little while later, a loud groan made Mario take another look behind him. This time, Andrea's blouse was completely undone, draped so it just barely covered the breast that wasn't being sucked by another woman, while a man stood behind Andrea with his arms around her, one hand inside her shorts.

What the fuck! The sight was more than he could stand. If he hadn't been right in the middle of navigating the boat through a narrower channel, he would have gotten up and joined the fun.

Except he couldn't have, because he was on the job. Supposedly the passengers were too, or at least they were on a cruise booked by their workplace. But that didn't seem to matter to Andrea or her two new playmates.

His cock was so hard it hurt, and he couldn't help rubbing it through his slacks as he once again turned back to his work. This is fucking torture. That little...woman had better watch out.

As if he could do anything. He would bring the boat back to port and be stuck on board for another hour or so cleaning up. By then, the passengers would have left, either for home or for a bar so they could get even drunker than they already were. He would probably never even see Andrea again, let alone get the chance to finish what they'd started.

Finally, he turned the boat back toward the marina. As he piloted it back, he glanced over his shoulder several times, but Andrea didn't reappear alone or with anyone else. She'd probably gotten tired of her game.

When the boat reached the marina, the deckhands helped tie it, and Mario left the wheelhouse to say goodbye to the passengers as they disembarked. He didn't spot Andrea. She must have been avoiding him. And that was for the best. If he'd seen her again, he wouldn't have been able to keep his mouth shut about her little show on the upper deck, and that wouldn't have gone over well with the other crew members standing nearby.

Once the passengers were gone, Mario and the rest of the crew cleaned up. As they left the boat, he realized he'd forgotten his paperwork in the wheelhouse. "I'll see you guys later," he said, and went back to the upper deck.

Andrea stepped out of the wheelhouse, grinning. She was completely nude, and in the fading sunlight was the sexiest thing Mario had ever seen. Lust rushed through him, and he clenched his fists to keep from grabbing her and fucking her right then and there.

If only he wasn't seeing her on the boat, where she shouldn't even have been.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was hoarse. He cleared his throat. "You should have left."

"I was hiding." She giggled and pointed toward the chests where the life vests were kept. "I didn't want to leave without saying sorry for getting you all worked up."

"I don't think you're sorry at all." He stepped closer and looked her body up and down, craving her. If he sent her away now, he was an idiot, but he didn't see much choice. If anyone caught him with her, he would lose his job.

It would almost be worth it, but he wasn't willing to take the risk. "Your apology's accepted."

She shook her head. "I haven't given it yet."

She dropped to her knees and undid his slacks. Before he could react, she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

He moaned. The wet warmth around his shaft was incredible. She slowly pulled back, running her tongue along his cock as she did so, then sucked hard on his cock head as she stroked the rest of his length. The pleasure was more than he could stand. He braced himself against the wheelhouse. After all her teasing, he was so turned on it took only moments before an orgasm ripped through him and he filled her mouth with cum.

For several moments, all he knew was the intensity that shook his entire body, and the heat of Andrea's mouth and hand. Slowly, the climax faded, and he opened his eyes.

Smiling up at him, Andrea released his cock and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Very nice. I hope that you'll accept that apology."

"Um, yeah." Words. He needed words. "Yes. Yeah, I do."

She laughed. "Good. Then maybe you'll accept my invitation, too. I'd really rather not be finished with you yet. I've missed my ride home, so if you're willing to drive me, we can continue this at my place."

"Yeah." Mario nodded. "Definitely."

"Eventually your blood will reach your brain again. Come on." She took his hand and tugged him toward the stairs.

It took a few seconds for him to register the fact that she was still naked. "Clothes?"

"Fuck clothes. I'm fine like this." She grinned. "Showing off is kind of my thing, in case you didn't notice. Don't worry. No one's around. Let's go."

KCWinter
KCWinter
30 Followers