A BDSM Fairy Tale

Story Info
Female submissive has a mysterious rendezvous with new dom.
2.4k words
4.06
23.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl let herself into the entry door at the side of the premises using the key she'd received by courier. As she ascended the silent staircase her ponytail of golden hair swung like a pendulum, and her curvy backside swayed. She wasn't sure what to expect today, the instructions had been minimal.

Arrive at the designated address at the specified time.
Be shaved or waxed smooth.
Be clean inside and out.
Food & drink will be provided.
Bring a signed copy of the enclosed BDSM agreement

At the top of the stairs a smaller key opened an internal front door, a single name was displayed by the intercom, "Behr" and she wondered if the owner was of german descent. She let herself into the studio which looked clean and modern, but echoed with emptiness.

The deserted reception desk had an empty filing tray with a laminated label on it indicating she should leave her BDSM agreement here. There was a white envelope with her name typed in bold, which she picked up and ripped open with her thumb. Inside a single printed sheet read:

Welcome

Remove your outer clothes and leave them in the locker to your right

Proceed to the dance studio barefoot & in underwear

Await further instructions

Your Safe word is 'Porridge'

She shrugged off her coat and hung it on a hanger, the rest of her outfit including her bra she folded on top of her shoes and placed in the locker, hanging her shoulder bag on a hook inside before shutting the door and locking it. By now she was getting goosebumps of anticipation over her smooth, toned body. She'd had an intimate waxing a couple of days ago but she'd also gone for a spray tan and her skin was golden and fragranced invitingly with Jo Malone body lotion. Her finger and toenails were painted a dramatic purple which looked almost black and the titanium rings she wore in her nipples glinted alluringly. The only accessory she added to her outfit was a black choker bought online recently which was rubbery in texture and had the word 'Slut' stamped into it, and she fastened this round her neck.

She moved elegantly and silently into the next room, eager to discover what challenges her new master or mistress had planned. She had no preference for gender, although she loved to suck cock, her priority was to subjugate herself to another's demands; making them happy gave her pleasure. Handing over control to an experienced dom was the most freeing thing she'd ever discovered, and her journey through pain and pleasure, humiliation and exaltation with her previous master had brought joy and security to her life she'd never experienced on the dating scene. It was a shame he'd had to move away, but today she was hopeful of making that connection once again.

Her eyes roamed the room, seeing familiar apparatus and sex toys set out, all reflected back at her in the wall of mirror with the barre running along it. On a small table to the side she spied bottles of mineral water and small wrapped snacks - chocolate and energy bars, and a bowl of fruit. As nobody was there just yet, she moved around, familiarising herself with the adult equipment on display.

This was new! She picked up a dildo marbled in shades of cobalt blue which was shaped more like a tentacle than a penis, it had a weight and girth to it that made her pussy throb in anticipation, and was heavily textured with nodules representing suckers and limpets. Glancing at the clock on the wall she noted she was nearly an hour early, surely she had time to try it out before her prospective master or mistress arrived? She pumped a load of water-based lube in her hand and smeared it over the dildo making it glossy, whilst acquainting herself with its soft, jelly-like texture.

Drawing the fabric triangle of her thong knickers aside she stroked the length of her pussy slit with the blue silicone toy, its tease was exquisite so she closed her eyes to absorb sensations of stroking and dragging against her bare, sensitive outer labia. Tingles radiated and woke up her clitoris and soon it was peeking from the surrounding cushions of flesh, which became moistened by her fragrant juices. Ready to be filled and teased with the girth of the dildo, she fed the tentacle into her pussy with a squelch. But she felt frustration almost immediately, the tentacle was too skinny at its tip and there wasn't the rigidity she yearned for. She spread her thighs wider and made more thrusts, but was unable to get joy from either its texture or its girth.

Too soft! it didn't satisfy her burning need for stimulation, so she ran her eye over other options on the table and selected a glass dildo, reminiscent of an icicle with its clarity and coldness to the touch. She gasped with shock and bit her lip when its chilly mass penetrated her hot moist pussy to stroke and press against the warm wet tissues of her hungry hole. Thrusting more urgently now, as an intense arousal built, she groaned with frustration at its hardness bumping deep within her against sensitive tissues, she knew this problem of old, her pussy craved a dildo fashioned into a curve.

She dragged the glass dildo from her pussy, still coated with blobs and smears of her opaque love juice, and dumped it on the table. Too hard! She swapped it hungrily it for a realistic penis-shaped dildo of silicone with a flared base, which looked as if it could also be used with a harness. She'd selected it for its curve, she craved massage and stimulation to her g-spot, sometimes she could ejaculate from that. She pressed it into her sopping hole and proceeded to saw in and out, hearing squelching as her slutty body eagerly sucked and clenched at it. Her thighs and abdomen muscles tightened and she groaned,her highly aroused body yearned to climax. Although the silicone of the penis shaped dildo was soft, with give to it, she found the sensation it provided similar to 'real flesh' and she knew just how to move it and press it against her G-spot to climax in a firework burst of fantastic, leg trembling tingles and thrills and satisfaction. This was the one! This dildo was exactly right.

Yes! Yes! Yesss! She crammed the dildo deep into her cunt and almost sobbed with joy, her muscles tightened delightfully around it while she rubbed and circled the nub of her clit, sending a myriad of tingles and pleasurable waves around her body, her mind exploded and she unravelled and came amidst pulses and throbs.

Yeah that dildo was just right, she thought, cleaning herself up and wiping over the toys she'd tried. Her body was throbbing pleasurably as a background sensation, she felt satisfied and relaxed, quite transformed from her earlier mood of anxiety and nervousness. Dropping the used wipes in a bin casually, she roamed the studio, familiarising herself with the paraphernalia the dom had set out for 'play'.

There was a St Andrew's cross, which she was familiar with, it's forbidding black X shape mounted with straps for arms legs and torso to be fastened as required. She got a familiar thrill of anticipation as she looked it over, remembering many hours she'd spent strapped to one in the past, enduring both tease and torture, waiting for things to happen or begging for the stimulation to stop. It conjured so many mouth-wateringly dirty, depraved sex acts in her memory that her pierced nipples hardened to aching points and her pussy juiced up in response.

She spotted a bondage frame which tilted and an interrogation chair with straps for the most resistant subject. Some of the devices there she couldn't easily identify but her whole body 'salivated' in anticipation of being deprived of movement and the ability to resist, all responsibility for her dirty, animalistic pleasure in the twisted acts in which she'd participate would be removed from her; she'd respond because her master commanded it and she'd be held captive, powerless to refuse.

Lost in a vortex of depraved memories, she sat down on the interrogation chair and spread her legs - Too Soft! She eyed the padded seat with disgust, also the fleece lining of the arm and leg cuffs, no! She enjoyed the bite of leather on her skin when the straps were tightened, knowing that she may bruise or be marked if she struggled.

She got up and moved to another chair, which had a ladder back - more like it! A myriad of locations to fasten straps and a seat which comprised 2 thigh rests with an option to add a dildo, she sat down gingerly. Flicking her blonde ponytail over her shoulder she registered there'd be absolutely NO escape from this chair! Her head could be fastened, her neck, her shoulders, her arms and legs, several straps could bind her chest and abdomen. She noticed weights arranged to the side of the chair, whether for nipples or genitals she couldn't tell, but her heart began to pound with fear and panic. This chair would certainly take her past her soft limits, experimentation with it could be discussed, but for now it was Too Hard! A cold sweat broke out and her smooth skin became pebbled with goosebumps.

Moving on she surveyed a bondage frame which was currently tilted upright, standing by it she admired its steel structure and trailed her fingers over its lightly-padded leather flat surface, with key-hole cut outs for easy access to pussy, arse or tits in whichever orientation she was fastened to it. There were metal loops at spaced intervals down either long side, for use with a variety of harnesses, straps chains or ropes (she was very curious about rope play).

Knowing it could be used as a flat table or tilted to increase the sub's sensation of helplessness or disorientation when blindfolded, she licked her lips, feeling heaviness in her abdomen and tingling in her nipples as her arousal built; yes this apparatus was Just Right. She'd enjoy being strapped to this device, a ball-gag in her mouth, unable to cry out while her tender skin was tormented with pin wheels or floggers she'd spotted on an adjacent table. O the beatings she would enjoy while spread-eagled and at her dom's mercy. She could take heavy spankings and flogging and she visualised herself lying face down with a stainless steel anal plug buried deep in her while her buttocks were punished and heated with paddles and canes until she finally had permission to cum.

She was snapped out of her dark reverie by the sound of of the door to the studio opening and guiltily she stood still and alert, ready to meet her new dom. She tried not to let her surprise show as a man and a woman entered the room. Both were dressed in shiny dark costumes which signified their dominant roles, the power emanating from them was palpable. He wore a latex 'uniform' shirt which clung to his lightly muscled torso like a second skin and it's nazi vibe hinted at coldness and calculated cruelty. His legs were showcased in black rubber low-rise jeans and his boots were buckled like a biker's.

"Good morning, thank you for being so prompt and complying with our instructions." His tone was warmer than his appearance suggested and she felt his hot gaze rove over her ample bare breasts and the tiny thong she wore which couldn't conceal the moisture smearing her inner thighs.

"Good morning. We are the Behrs." The woman spoke, looking her over with as much appreciation as the man had, perhaps more. Her hair was long and dark, flowing down her back in luxuriant waves. She wore a short latex dress in black, with a zip running from its high collar to the hem, undone enough to reveal the generous curve of her cleavage. There were 2 other vertical zips on the dress, positioned to give full access to her breasts during play, she wore the dress with high, pointed-toe PVC boots which came over her knee and hugged her shapely legs. She looked good enough to eat, but right now it appeared her appetite was for the golden haired girl in front of her.

"My brothers and I were very interested in your application, so we thought we'd let you choose which of us you wished to sub for." As she spoke she walked around to savour the view of the girl's pert, curvy bum with the thong elastic buried deep in the shadows of her crack. At that moment the door swung open and another male entered, this guy dressed more flamboyantly than the first with fishnet and leather shorts which barely concealed his cock and a body harness emphasising rather than concealing his nipples, sited as they were on toned pecs, his torso and legs were muscled like a cage fighter.

The girl was flustered and unable to speak, there were three of them? And they were all going to try her out to see which was the best fit? She wasn't sure what to say or do.

The last brother spoke, "I got here much earlier than you guys, and I've been watching this wanton minx through the 2-way mirror! She's already tried our selection of dildo's: the dragon tentacle was too soft for her, the 9" glass was too hard, but the silicone so-soft curve was just right, and she ate it all up!"

"Let me take the first turn with her," he said, firmly gripping the girl's wrist and leading her back to the bondage frame she'd been admiring earlier. He placed her bare feet on the step facing the padded board and began to fasten her wrists and ankles with buckled restraints, adjusting her body so that her face rested over the larger hole, he dragged her heavy breasts through another aperture while pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers. She bit her lip to suppress a groan of pleasure, already her greedy pussy was throbbing with lust, yet the games had hardly begun. As the youngest guy selected a leather flogger and applied it to her bare buttocks with a stinging swish, she blessed the day she had let herself into the 3 Behr's den.