Best Sex I Never Had: True Story

Story Info
Heavy petting between college students.
2k words
4.2
85.4k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting my junior year, living in the off-campus apartments. It was some long weekend and most of the campus was deserted. Since I didn't have the disposable income that my roommates had I was left all alone.

We lived in apartment 2B ("2B or not 2B"). The only other person around on my floor that weekend was "Jeff" in 2C. I ran into my neighbor that Friday morning on my way down to the laundry room. He was heading out to the train station to meet his girlfriend.

Jeff was a cool guy. He was from the East Coast like me. We were occasional drinking partners. I told him once that he was the "coolest white dude" I'd ever know. He reminded me of the Bruce Willis character from that show "Moonlighting".

Anyway, he told me that his girlfriend would be visiting for the weekend and she was bringing a friend. He'd never met the "friend" before, but invited me to come and hang out with them if I was interested.

I did have a girlfriend at the time, but she and I were going through a very "rough patch" for more than a year. Hence, another reason why I was spending the weekend alone.

Later that afternoon I was futzing around the apartment, watching movies or cleaning, when the doorbell rang. I figured that it was probably Jeff and his girlfriend trying to drag me out with them, but I had already decided that I was going to blow them off and chill out at home.

When I opened the door my heart skipped a beat. Standing there was the most gorgeous, sexy, just plain friggin' hot Asian woman I had ever seen. I'm talkin' super-model, centerfold, porno-flick, wet dream hot!

I think I stuttered a "hello" and when she smiled at me I almost came in my pants. She introduced herself as "Jennifer"; she was "Lauren's" friend (Jeff's girlfriend). They'd sent her over to find out if I was still going out with them. I told her I'd meet them there after I showered and changed.

(Jeff later told me why he'd sent her over: (1) because Jennifer was a major distraction; and (2) because he knew I'd probably try and blow them off, but once I saw her there was NO WAY that I would. That bastard!)

I must have looked pathetic scrambling around looking for the good shirt, my best jeans, my roommates good cologne. It took me less than 10 minutes to shower, dress and haul-ass down to the bar.

The bar we frequented was one of those typical college-dives: dart boards, a pool table, blaring music, saw dust on the floor and cheap pitchers after 5PM. The ownership and the name changed almost every semester. That night there were less than 10 people in the place.

Jeff and the girls were working on the first pitcher when I walked in. They had the coveted booth in the back. I slipped in next to Jennifer and Jeff introduced me to Lauren. I really don't remember that much about her, except that she had red-hair, was very short and had a "squeaky", high-pitched voice.

But Jennifer…! Hell, I could describe her as if she were sitting right here: she was tall (taller than me), with an athletic build; she was tanned, had long, jet-black hair down to her waist, which she wore in a braid; her legs were long and muscular and her breasts were at least 36Cs. She had the lips and eyes of a goddess! She wore a blue collegiate sweatshirt and baseball cap, khaki hiking shorts and a pair of white running shoes. I thought I might cum on myself if I looked at her for too long.

It wasn't easy, but I did my best to maintain my "cool"…

We had fun that night. We told crude jokes, danced, played darts, I "schooled" them in the finer points of shooting pool, and we drank lots and lots of cheap beer. I tried my best not to flirt too much with Jennifer, but she didn't seem to mind all the attention I gave her. She laughed at the corny-ass jokes I told and I got the impression that she was doing some flirting of her own.

The bar closed early that night and they kicked us out just after midnight, so we stumbled back to Jeff's place to watch some movies.

We hung out and drank some more (the hard stuff this time) for about an hour. Lauren wasn't too much of a drinker and started to get really "touchy-feely" with Jeff after her second or third shot. He winked at me and I took that as my cue to disappear. I told them all I had to get up for work in the morning (I actually had the weekend off). Jennifer walked me to the door.

She told me that she'd had a great time and hoped we could hang out again the next night. I was very pleasantly surprised when she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a somewhat painful bear hug. Damn! That girl was strong!

I stumbled around in my apartment in heaven. I took off my shirt and inhaled the faint scent of Jennifer's perfume on it. I remember thinking that I was gonna have the greatest Jennifer-filled jerk-off fantasies before I went to sleep. I was at the fridge going for another beer when the doorbell rang. I thought it would be Jeff asking to borrow condoms or weed (he'd done it several times before).

It was Jennifer.

She asked if she could hang out with me for a while. I almost blew my load!

I played it cool and asked her why. She smiled, pulled me into the hallway and told me to listen.

It was muffled, but clear: a loud, squeaky, high-pitched voice – "Oh God! Right there baby! Fuck yeah!"

My man Jeff was tearin' that little ass up!

We laughed hysterically and went back into my apartment. We grabbed some beer and chips and turned on the TV. We talked for hours.

She told me about her family; her dad was Korean and her mom Philippine; she had two brothers; she was a senior and co-captain of the swim team (that explained the arm strength); she was really into rap music and football.

Wow! My ideal woman…

Then she told me about "Donald", her fiancé. Damn.

He was a junior and a starting guard on the football team. They planned to get married once he graduated.

Oh well…it was fun while it lasted. So I told her about my family, what I was into and my girlfriend. I figured that since we had everything out in the open there was nothing for me to worry about.

Wrong!

We talked some more; channel surfed and drank more beer. At some point she kicked off her shoes and undid her ponytail. I don't really remember how it happened or who initiated it, but at some point we were kissing.

And I mean, hard-core, hungry, hormone-driven kissing! I was on my back and she was on top driving her tongue down my throat; my hands were on her ass and she was grinding against my thigh.

I wasn't much longer before our clothes were off. This woman was perfection personified.

Jennifer was moaning in my ear and stroking my cock. I was sucking on the most beautiful set of natural breasts and squeezing that athletically sculpted ass.

Then I went down on her. I sucked on her pussy like it was the first and last I'd ever had. She held the back of my head and smothered me between her thighs, showing and telling me everything she liked, from sucking very hard on her clit to shoving my tongue in her tight asshole.

And then Jennifer did what was probably the most amazing thing I'd ever had happen at that point in my life: she came on my face; screamed my name over and over again (my own girlfriend had never even done that!); and as she came, she cried.

Not sobs, just a steady flow of tears down her beautiful cheeks. At first I thought that maybe I had hurt her or she was being overcome by guilt. But she assured me that it was nothing; she always cried when she had a very intense orgasm. She had no control over it.

I was in heaven and more than anything I wanted to fuck this woman silly. But just as I was about to get a condom and push myself in, she stopped me.

We couldn't do "that", she told me. We could do anything else, just not "that". If we did "that" then it would be like we were both cheating.

Um….okay.

Here I was in my apartment with an absolutely gorgeous woman, we were naked, willing and horny; my dick was hard enough to smash boulders, and she was telling me that we couldn't have sex.

How cruel.

But before I could move or say anything, she pushed me down on the couch, got down between my knees and wrapped that beautiful mouth around my cock. Jennifer then proceeded to give me what is still to this very day, the absolute most incredible blowjob I have ever had.

Normally I'm no real fan of having my dick sucked; I've never met a woman who really knew what she was doing. But Jennifer did things to my cock and balls that night that no woman since has even come close to. She made me last for what seemed like hours. Every time I felt like I was going to shoot my load, she'd do things that would just keep me going. And when I finally couldn't hold it anymore it was the most mind-altering experience I'd ever had. I saw stars, remembered shit from my SAT exam and could have probably gotten a perfect score.

And to top it all off she swallowed every drop and kept on sucking and swallowing until I was drained.

The rest of the night is a blank…

I woke up the next morning in bed with her curled up under my right arm. Her hair was draped over my chest, cock and thighs. It felt like silk.

We eventually got up, talked, showered and had breakfast. We were making out in the kitchen when Jeff and Lauren rang the doorbell.

I was wearing sweats and Jennifer wore only my shirt from the night before. Lauren played it off like nothing happened but I did hear her whisper to her at some point:

"And what about your fiancé?"

(Jeff didn't find out that she was engaged until after they'd left)

We all hung out at a different bar that night and returned to Jeff's place again for drinks and movies. But this time when I said goodnight, Jennifer came with me.

We went straight to my room and had non-stop foreplay. Like the night before there was no actual intercourse. But I think we were both more than satisfied with what we were able to do. Jennifer cried 3 times that night.

The girls left the next day. Jeff and I took them to the train station. He couldn't wait for them to leave so he could grill me for details (Jennifer told me that Lauren did the same to her all the way back to school).

I told him the truth: we did NOT have "sex". To this day he still doesn't believe me.

Jennifer and I saw each other at least four more times after that. Once I visited her at her school, another time we shared a hotel room near Chicago, and a few times we met at a parties on different campuses. She let me make her "cry" each time.

I actually saw Donald once (whoa! That was one BIG white dude!).

We wrote and called each other for about a year. But once she started actually making wedding plans things got too weird; so we just let it cool off.

That was almost 15 years ago.

Whenever I see a tall Asian woman, or a woman with jet-black hair down to her waist, or a woman cry because she's happy: I think of Jennifer.