Celeb Bordello: Jennifer Aniston

Story Info
J. Aniston seeks an adventure.
2.1k words
4.19
110k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kokshur
kokshur
25 Followers

CELEB BORDELLO, starring JENNIFER ANISTON

Filming of the second season of Friends had just wrapped up. Shooting of the third season would not commence for a couple of months. Jennifer Aniston was having a late lunch with an old time friend, Sarah, a journalist.

"It's nice that you can make time for old friends now that you're so famous." Sarah joked. "You know, last month I did a feature article on a bordello that offers celebrity look-alikes to fulfill the fantasies of their customers. The Madame, a transsexual named Carla, told me she was looking for a Jennifer Aniston look-alike. Seems there are more requests for you than just about anybody else."

"You kidding me?"

"No, it's true. Can I tell you something else?"

"Sure, Sarah, you know you can talk to me and it goes no further."

"It seems that Carla, the Madame, you know, read my article when it was published and liked it. She arranged for one of her celebrity look-alikes to spend an evening with me at my place. I've got to tell you, he was fantastic. I don't think the real one could have seemed more real. Talk about fulfilling fantasies."

"Oh?" asked Jennifer, "Who was it?"

"He was a Brad Pitt double. I'm getting all wet just remembering."

"Really? Brad Pitt? I'm glad you enjoyed it but I just don't get what so many women see in him. I think if I were going to do something like that I'd go for a Tom Selleck." Jennifer said.

"Well I think Brad Pitt is dreamy," said Sarah, "but I think they had a Tom Selleck doppelganger. I'll write down the address and phone number for you."

"I doubt I'd have the nerve, but go ahead, you never know..."

* * * * *

About a week later Jennifer was feeling bored and she came across the napkin on which her friend Sarah had written the address and phone number of the celebrity look-alike bordello. She was feeling the need for an adventure. And. she had to admit, the need for sexual release. She considered going there to try out the Tom Selleck look-alike. She used to fantasize about him when she watched Magnum reruns. Or she could try out their Brad Pitt. Try to see if she could see what other women, including Sarah, saw in him.

And then something Sarah had said came back to mind. "The Madame told me she was looking for a Jennifer Aniston look-alike." Well, thought Jennifer, I'm a Jennifer Aniston look-alike.

Before she could talk herself out of it she was dialing the number on the napkin. "Hi. I'm looking for work. My friends tell me I look like Jennifer Aniston. Yes, I can be there in an hour. Yes, I understand that you need to decide for yourself if I look like her. Okay, I'll see you in an hour, then."

* * * * *

Jennifer had arrived wearing a cute little lavender cocktail dress that really showed off her figure. Plunging neckline. Backless. Skirt short to show off her legs. She wore no stockings. The matching open toed shoes each consisted of a sole, high heel, and a few strips of leather. She had painted the nails of hands and feet to match the dress.

She stood nervously as Carla, the transsexual Madame of the bordello looked her up and down. "Yes," Carla was saying, "yes, there is a resemblance. I think with the right makeup we can pass you off. These," she said, grabbing hold of Jennifer's tits, "are certainly perky enough. LOUISE," she shouted, "Take this girl to the dressing room and do her makeup so she looks like Jennifer Aniston. I think the clothes she has will do. Have her ready in fifteen minutes. I've got a customer waiting who would have been disappointed if I couldn't provide a Jennifer Aniston." To Jennifer she said, "The customer is the son of a C.E.O. of a major corporation. He recently turned eighteen and you are his fathers birthday present to him."

* * * * *

Now Jennifer found herself waiting, sitting on the edge of a large bed in a large room. The other furniture in the room, with few exceptions was designed for comfortable and/or enhanced sexual activity. The room next door contained a large bathtub, a Jacuzzi, and a shower with adjustable shower heads in various and in some cases very interesting positions. All for those who like their sex wet.

She watched the door through which her first client would soon be stepping. She was having second thoughts about this adventure. Louise had filled her in as she did her makeup. "The boy's birthday was actually last month. He's been waiting since then for a Jennifer Aniston. Carla offered him all sorts of alternatives but he insisted it had to be Jennifer Aniston. When Carla got your call she called him and said she might be getting what he was waiting for. He rushed down just in case. It's a good thing for Carla that you do bear such a strong resemblance."

"Okay," said Jennifer, "do I need to know anything special about the sex end of things? I've never done this sort of thing before."

"Don't worry about it dear. Just do what comes natural. Most of our clients will tell you what they want from you. But for this first client I suggest you remember how young he is. No life experience to speak of and probably little or no sexual experience. So start out taking charge and see where it goes."

Now Jennifer waited. Having second thoughts. Then the doorknob started to turn and she knew she was going to go through with this.

The boy who walked into the room was thin, verging on skinny. He was dressed in Chandler Bing chic. Complete with sweater vest. Yet she sensed this was his usual way of dressing. Skinny, nerdy clothes, dorky hairstyle, and big glasses. Well, thought Jennifer, I've dated nerdier. I've screwed nerdier. Nice, sweet, geeky boys.

As he walked across to her she took his hands in hers and said, "So, I understand you're a big fan of mine."

"Uh, yes, that is I'm a big fan of Jennifer Aniston."

"I'll let you in on a little secret," she said, "I really am Jennifer Aniston. And since you're such a big fan I'm going to show you a very special time. Two people who are having such a special time should be on a first name basis. So I want you to call me Jennifer. Okay?"

"Okay... uh, Jennifer, and I'm Kevin."

"Kevin," she said, "that's such a nice name, and you're such a sweet boy." She put her hands on his shoulders, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek. "Tell me Kevin," she said, stepping back so he could get a good look at her, "do you like my tits? Would you like to touch them?"

"Th... th... they're beautiful," he stammered, "yes, yes I want to touch them."

"Then go ahead sweetie, Oh, but not quite so hard. Squeeze them but gently. Yes, that's the way. Oh, that is so very nice. Oh Kevin dear, the way you are playing with my tits makes me feel so good. Now why don't you slide one of your hands under the dress and feel my naked boob. Oh yes, mmm, that's nice. You like that don't you Kevin?"

"Yes Jennifer," he replied, and she noticed he didn't hesitate at all this time. There was no reason he would believe she was the real Jennifer Aniston, but he was starting to play along with the fantasy.

"Would you like to take my dress off so you could really see my tits?" she asked.

"Yes Jennifer please."

"Okay, but first I want you to do some things for me. First take off your clothes. Then give me a nice kiss. And then I'll let you take off my dress. Okay, Kevin?"

"Yes Jennifer." he said and started unbuttoning his sweater vest. In seconds he was standing before her wearing only his glasses, his cock pointing straight at her.

She was surprised and pleased at the size of it. At least eight inches, she thought, maybe close to nine.

He stepped close to her to kiss her, as she had asked, then he hesitated. She took his face in her hands, pulled it down to hers and initiated the kiss. He's got promise, she thought as he responded enthusiastically.

After the kiss she said, "To take off my dress just untie the bow at the back of my neck." She turned her back to him and lifted her hair. "The dress will slide right off."

He untied the bow and as advertised the dress slid to the floor leaving Jennifer standing in only tiny black lace bikini panties and lavender, almost not even there, high heeled shoes. She took a few steps forward and turned to face him. "So," she said, "do you like what you see?"

"Oh god yes." he answered in a whisper.

"Well," she said as she stepped toward him, " I like what I see, too." and she took his cock in her hand. "This really is magnificent," she added. "Lay down on the bed," she told him, "I want to taste your wonderful cock."

He followed her directions and lay face up on the bed. She crawled up beside him and starting at his navel kissed and licked her way down to his upright cock. Starting at the base she licked every inch of his big rod and when she came to his cock-head she slurped at the pre-cum she found there. Kevin was saying things like "Oh yes." and "Oh wow." but mostly he just moaned with pleasure.

Jennifer leaned back and took another look at his huge cock and realized she couldn't accommodate it all in her mouth. But she had been sucking cocks ever since her freshman year of high school and she had learned how to deal with an oversized cock without trying to gag herself. She made sure his cock was nice and slick with her saliva. Then she held his cock near the base with one hand and at the same time took the top half of his cock into her mouth. She stroked the bottom part of his cock with her hand and in the same rhythm let her mouth work up and down toward the head of his cock. When she felt a little friction against her hand, she would pause and spit in her hand and then start again. Sometimes she worked her hand and mouth in opposite rhythms. No boy or man had ever complained about this combination hand and suck job. Most were convinced, even if they had watched her the whole time, that she had deep throated them.

Kevin wasn't going to complain either. He was shouting "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" even before his spurts of cum filled Jennifer's mouth. "Oh my god," he whispered as his now spent cock slid from between her lips.

Again she kissed and licked at his body. This time working up from his hip area, along his stomach, over his chest, until she was face to face with him. She kissed him and he kissed her. He slid one arm under and around her and his other hand found and fondled one of her tits. They continued to kiss and his hand moved from her tit down to her panties. He rubbed her panties feeling the dampness of her passion.

He stopped kissing her. He repositioned himself and took her tit, the one he had not just been fondling, into his mouth and started sucking on it. At the same time he slid his hand inside her panties. He felt the downy softness of her pubic hair. He felt the heat coming from her pussy. He pushed the tip of his finger past her pussy lips and heard her unexpected gasp. He pushed his finger fully into her pussy and heard her say, "oh yes, oh please yes."

He pulled his finger from her pussy. Then he slid two fingers into her, all the time he continued to suck on her delicious tit. He slid the two fingers back and forth in and out, starting slowly then increasing the pace, then slowing down again. Jennifer was being driven wild. If this boy was inexperienced then he was a natural. The way he was finger fucking her she was about to have an orgasm. YES, here it was. "OH YES, OH GOD YES, YESSSSS!" she shouted as her back arched and shudders ran the length of her body.

He looked at her in complete surprise. "Did I do that?" he asked.

"Yes Kevin dear," she said and reached down softly touching his cheek, "you did that."

...to be continued?

kokshur
kokshur
25 Followers