A Booty Call

Story Info
A girl experiences the lead up to her first time.
1.8k words
3.66
21.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm eating dinner with my family when I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ava."

"Hi Noah. What's up?"

"I ordered some food and they told me it's gonna take thirty minutes. I thought of you. Can you meet me for a little."

"Definitely. How many minutes do I have?"

"Um, none. I'm driving down your street right now."

"Okay. Give me five."

I quickly finish dinner, and I grab some shoes and apply lip balm. I brush my teeth and put on a little perfume.

"Mom, I'm leaving for twenty or thirty minutes," I say.

"Where are you going?"

"Out." I open the door and jog out. My phone vibrates.

It says, "I'm parked outside of your driveway."

I get to the end of the driveway and spot your car. When I arrive, I open the door. "Hi," I say.

"Hey," you respond with a smile.

I move over in your car and straddle you, my hands wrapped around your neck and yours around my hips. We kiss, and your tongue penetrates me. We develop a rhythm, and I move my lips down the side of your neck. You taste salty, and you are hot. One of your hands move up to one of my breasts, and the other goes behind my back. You squeeze me, hard, and I let out a breath for the pain. The hand behind my back pushes me even closer to you, so your mouth meets my other breast. Your tongue traces my areola, then you lick directly on my nipple. My head goes back as I appreciate the moment. You now nibble on me, while you grope the other breast.

You then move your hands to my waist and rotate me so I lay down perpendicular to you. You separate my knees and move in between them. I pull you up to me, and we kiss again, but your mouth moves down, slowly, kissing my bottom lip, then my chin, then my neck, then my collarbone, then the valley between my breasts and down to my navel. I wrap my hands in your hair, and you look up at me and smile. You look back at my belly, and you move your tongue to where one of my legs meets my torso. But instead of going where we both want you to go, your tongue travels down my inner thigh almost to my knee, kissing and licking and nibbling. Your hands move back to squeeze my breasts once, then travel the route your lips did. But your hands go to my mound, and tuck inside my green lace panties. Your hand rests there, relaxed, for a moment, exerting your dominance over me. Your face goes back up my leg, and your lips brush the now throbbing folds deep between my legs, barely making contact with the thin layer of clothing separating us. Your tongue does the same as on my other leg. The traces of your warm saliva make me shiver when you breathe back on them.

Your hands, meanwhile, start to move again. Leaving my panties still on, the middle finger of one hand parts me down the middle, with constant pressure. When you pass over my clitoris, I inhale sharply, and you look back up at me and smile again. I smile back and then close my eyes, readying myself for the sensations to come.

But you don't stop at my clit. You finish parting me, but then you remove both hands from my panties. You extend your arm, and I open my eyes to realize that you're prodding my mouth with your finger that had just been soaked in my juices. I cover your finger with my lips. Flicking my tongue over your finger and licking part of your hand.

You move back down from my face, but you pull my pants back up from my ankles. Disappointed, I furrow my brow at you and you chuckle. I pull my pants up around my ass and zip them. You move back to your sitting position on the driver's seat, and I reposition myself to lay down on my stomach. As you insert your key into the ignition, you look down at me and you unzip your own pants, revealing your long, hard, erect cock. The top glistens with precum.

You start to drive away. I don't know where we're going, but I hope it's someplace where we can continue this. The car isn't wide enough for me to stretch out, so I stick my ass in the air as I lap up your precum. You groan, and move one arm under the waistband of my pants and my panties, so your hand rests on my bare ass. I breathe heavy when you squeeze it, and then I cover your shaft in my saliva. I kiss the head, thirsty for all the precum I can get.

"Stop that. You know how I Iike it," you say. You keep one hand on the steering wheel, but move the one that rests on my ass to the back of my head, and force it down onto you.

Overwhelmed and gagging, I try to come back up for air, but you tighten your hand in my hair and hold me there.

"Yes, Ava. Yesssss."

After ten or fifteen seconds, you let me come up, and I return to kissing your head, and I trace my fingers up and down your shaft. Your hands go from my head back underneath my pants and panties, but instead of resting on my ass like before, you go down my ass crack to my pussy, and violently shove in a finger.

"Ow!" I cry out, sharply moving head from you and moving my pussy from your hand.

You follow it, though, and it feels better when you move it around. You try to put in a second finger, but it won't fit. I go back to sucking your dick while your finger moves in and out of me.

You stop your car and roughly separate yourself from me. You open your door and hop out, and while I slowly regain my composure, you come to my door. You open it and pull me out. You hold me so I never touch the ground, and I wrap my long legs around your waist. I kiss your neck as you walk me to your house. You shove open the door and toss me onto the bed.

You pull off my shoes and socks and throw them to the side. You don't immediately join me on the bed, but instead you stand over me.

"Take off your clothes."

I do. I unbutton and unzip my pants, and pull them off. I take my top off, so only left are my bralette and my panties. I look up at you expectantly, but you don't move to me.

"I said, take off your clothes. All of them."

I'm embarrassed and nervous and don't want to. I look into your eyes pleadingly, but you raise your eyebrows, looking aggravated. I shake my head no.

"You need help? Fine," he says, quickly and roughly. You go to my panties first and pull them off of me, violently. You then come up to my chest, but instead of removing my bralette, you shove it aside so you can grope me and suck me.

I move away, wanting to finish sucking your cock. Your pants are still unzipped, but otherwise you're fully dressed. I gently push your shoulders so you are laying down, and you don't protest. I pull your pants down to your ankles, and resume sucking your cock.

After only a few seconds, you sit up and you push my shoulders down. You force your head between my knees and lick my slit. I shake and I wrap my fingers in your hair. I'd never had a man go down on me before, and your tongue felt so soft. Softer than the only other two things I'd felt there before: your fingers and my own. You pay special attention to my clit, sucking on it as I buck and breathe out your name. You are gentle and tender, and eventually I feel a climax coming: my first one. I move under you, and my mouth opens wide, and I feel my orgasm pulsating throughout my body.

I sit up again and I kiss you, but you push me back down and return us both to our positions. I'm overwhelmed so I try to move out from under you. But you look up at me, seriously. "Don't move."

But when you make contact with my hypersensitive and now sore clit, I can't help but writhe. You move your face back up. "I'm serious. Do as I say."

I look at you, scared and nervous and embarrassed, and you extend on arm to my throat and tighten it enough so I can breathe but you still are holding me in place and are dominating me.

We stay like this for about ten minutes. Another orgasm surges through me and my juices drip down your chin. I struggle not to move because every time I do, you tighten your grip. My pussy is worn out, and you finally release me.

I'm exhausted by now, and you realize. You come up and lay next to me, spooning me. I don't sleep, but I rest. I can feel your erection on my ass, and after only a couple of minutes I am once again turned on. I turn around and kiss your lips, and you moan.

"Mmm. Ava. You're the best. I love you. I love your breasts. I love your ass. I love the slope of your back. I love your smell. I love your pussy—I love the taste. Ava, I love you."

"Noah— I love you. I love you so much. I'm so so glad this is finally happening with you. I feel blessed that you're my first. My first kiss, my first blowjob, my first time. I love you. I love you. Oh my god, it feels so great to tell you that finally."

I sit you up and pull your shirt over your head. I place my lips back on yours and then move them down the side of your face and neck and down your side. I pull your pants down, too, while you look down at me and smile.

I move my hand up from your ankle over your leg and up the inside of your thigh. I rest on top of your swelled dick, and move the waistband of your underwear down and off your legs.

You move your hands to my waist and push me to the bed and get on top of me. You look at me. "We don't have to do this."

"I want this, Noah. I want you."