Breakdown Ch. 04

Story Info
How it all began.
3.2k words
4.6
18.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bec2791
bec2791
16 Followers

"On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again. The life I love is making music with my friends. I just can't wait to get on the road again!"

"Luke if you don't quit all of that god awful singing I am never going to get this van fixed!"

Luke leaned over and whispered to me, "Michael is just jealous because he can't sing as good as me."

"Don't listen to him Candy. I am twice the singer that he is. He just hurts my ears so bad and gives me such a headache that I can't concentrate."

I just laughed at them and said, "You two get along really well. How long have you been together?"

"Are you sure you want to know? I mean it tends to freak people out. "

"Yes I really want to know. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

"Okay I warned you. Luke and I have been together for 254 years, 6 months and 14 days."

"You aren't serious? "

"Dead serious. Pun intended."

I smiled at them. They were so cute. "How did you meet?"

Michael stuck his head out from under the hood of the van and said, "We were friends before we became Vampires."

"I was at a tavern in Italy, getting drunk as usual, when this beautiful bar maid came over to me and sat on my lap and said, "How 'bout a roll sweets." I pushed her off my lap and said, "Get off of me. I can get twice as good as the likes of you without getting any spots on my dick!"

"Yeah Michael was a real charmer back then too."

"Just shut up Luke and let me tell the story."

Luke just held his hands up and looked really scared. NOT!

"Any way Luke here was sitting at the table next to mine and over heard what I said to the "Lady". He stood up and helped the "Lady" off the floor and said, "And the lady here could get twice the likes of you without getting pushed on the floor."

"If you have a thing for diseased infested whores be my guest, but I prefer my body parts the way they are."

"Keep up the way you are and your body parts will be in the river! Now apologize to the young lady!"

"Do you think you can make me?"

"And with that Luke proceeded to kick my ass."

"Hey he deserved it. He was being a fucking prick to a nice whore and someone had to put him back in his place."

"After that we started playing cards and drinking together every night. Who knew a bar maid would change our lives so much."

"So let me get this straight, you are a dick and he kicked your ass and then you became best friends. And they say women make no sense."

Luke rolled his eyes and said, "Believe me they don't."

"Tell me how you became Vampires."

"About a year after that incident at the bar, another woman changed our lives forever."

"Her name was Anya and she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. We were at an Opera, in Italy and we both had dates that we could have cared less about."

Luke looked offended and said, "Hey I really cared about mine!"

"Yeah right. You only cared about what was under her skirts."

"I take offense to that!"

"Okay then, what was her name?"

Luke just frowned and said, "I don't want to intrude on your story please continue."

Michael just laughed and picked up where he left off.

"Any way, I spotted her first. She was in the box next to ours. Our eyes meet. She had the bluest eyes and the blackest hair I had ever seen. Her skin was the palest white I had ever seen and her lips were blood red. She smiled at me and nodded her head my way. I was in lust. Her eyes spoke to me, I felt I already knew her and I couldn't wait to meet her. After the show I had Luke stay with the girls while I went to look for some one I needed to talk to for a moment, well that is what I told them, but I was really on my way to my future bride. I saw her standing alone by the door. It looked like she was just waiting for me. I walked up to her and introduced myself."

"My name is Michael may I have the pleasure of knowing your name madam?"

"I am called Anya."

She had a beautiful accent but I couldn't quite place it. "Anya, it is a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

She smiled at me and I knew I was in heaven.

"You are very kind to say so sir. I see you are here with some friends. Would you like to come to a get together we are having tonight?"

"We would love to. Are you sure your escort won't mind?"

"He won't mind at all."

Then she gave me a grin that said she always got her way and told me the address.

I worked my way back to Luke and the ladies and asked them if they were ready to go. Thank heavens they were, because I was ready to go Anya's party. I had no intention of taking the girls, Luke could go if he wanted to but I was not taking any chances with Anya.

I took Luke aside and told him what I had planned for the evening. His lady friend wasn't being very receptive to him so he agreed to drop the ladies off and head to the get together.

We arrived around 11:30pm. I knocked on the door and was let in by a man that could only be described this day and age as Dracula. I swear he had on the cape and everything.

Luke looked at me and said, "I feel underdressed."

Dracula said, "You won't feel that way in a little while." Then he moved aside to let us in.

I wondered around for a while looking for Anya. I had just about given up when she came out of one of the back rooms. She was dotting her chin with a cloth and I noticed she had changed clothes. She was wearing a clinging black number and her hair was hanging down around her shoulders. It was very long and fell all the way to a very shapely ass.

"I am glad you could come to our party. I think you will enjoy yourselves like you never have before. Please follow me."

I leaned over to Luke and said, "You are going to owe me for letting you come with me."

He responded by grinning at me and saying, "I will let you know."

She led us back to another room where there were several men sitting around looking toward an empty stage. "Have a seat." We sat down in the front row with Anya sitting between us. The lights dimmed and we heard a violin start to play a hypnotizing tune. It was very relaxing.

A woman came on the stage wearing very little. Then she began to dance to the slow seductive music. She began taking off articles of clothing. Nothing to reveling at first and then we saw a bare upper arm, then a nipple was exposed. She came closer to us and had Luke help her with her act. She pulled him on stage with her and sat him down on a large chair in the middle of the room. She danced around him taking off the rest of her clothes, while to my amusement Luke crossed his legs trying to hide his huge erection from the crowd.

Anya noticed it. "Your friend appears to be enjoying the dancer."

"Yes he has no self control."

"And you do?" She asked as she ran her hand up my thigh and cupped my crotch.

She began stroking my growing erection in time with the music, but kept her eyes on the stage where Luke was now having his clothes taken off him by the young lady. The odd thing was he didn't seem to mind. It was like he was hypnotized. She took off all his clothes while still dancing on the stage in a complete state of undress. She knelt down in front of him, in front of all of us for that matter, and took his huge erection into her mouth.

There was one patron who apparently couldn't take it any more and unzipped his pants and started stroking himself. Anya unzipped my pants and started stroking me. Another patron walked up behind the young lady and started stroking her pussy from behind. She began rocking against his hand and moaning loudly. I heard more zippers and more moaning from all around me. I looked around and several women were in front of the men on their hands and knees sucking them in time with the music. Anya leaned down and took me into her mouth and began licking and sucking me. I held her head and kept my eyes on my friend on stage. The patron that went to the stage to stroke the young woman's pussy unzipped his pants and let out his dick. He slid it up and down her slit and slid himself in. He began pounding her, driving Luke's cock down her throat. Luke was rubbing her nipples while the patron was rubbing her clit and continuing his brutal assault on her cunt. I heard several people around me moaning loudly and several ladies got up dotting their chins and walking back out of the room..

I watched Luke lose his load into the young ladies mouth and I heard her scream as an orgasm racked her young body, which must have sent the gentleman behind her over the edge because he pulled his cock out and came all over her back and ass.

That was it for me, I lost my control and Anya and her gentle ministrations proved effective as I came into her mouth. She sucked me until she had every last drop.

"That was amazing I have never been any place like this before. Thank you for inviting us."

"You are welcome Michael, but just so you know the night is not anywhere near over yet. There will be a fee I will ask of you and your friend in a short while."

"I can tell you now you don't charge enough. I was just expecting to spend a pleasant evening with a beautiful woman. I was definitely not expecting this."

Luke had put his clothes back on and joined us again and said, "You are right Michael I owe you." Anya took us to another room where there was no one else this time, but there was a huge bed, with lots of strange accessories. Like handcuffs and chains. I did get a little worried when I saw that, but Luke here felt right at home, hopped up on the bed and said, "I cant wait to see what comes next."

Anya took my hand, led me to the bed and laid me down on the opposite end of the bed that Luke was using. She helped me undress and cuffed my hands to the foot of the bed. Then turned around and helped Luke undress, then chained Luke's hands above his head which made him sit on his knees.

"Okay now that you have us where you want us, what are you going to do with us? "

"You will see."

She stood to the side of the bed and changed clothes in front of us. She took off the clingy black outfit she had on and switched to a see-thru, red baby-doll outfit. She came back to the bed and climbed over me and stood up so she could look into Luke's eyes and said, "Trust me."

She began kissing him deeply and ran her hands down his body and around to his ass and cupped it. I had a perfect view of her pussy which was completely shaved and glistening wet. I wanted to touch it so bad. I felt the bed shake and looked to see what they were doing and I noticed she was kissing and sucking on his neck. Luke had his head thrown back and was moaning softly. She worked her way down his body until she could take his cock into her mouth. I worked my way down as far as I could so when she squatted down I would be there for her.

I said, "Please move back a little so I could have some fun too, I can't just watch."

She moved so I could take her pussy in mouth and work my tongue on her clit while she took Luke into her mouth. I could hear her moaning and sucking on Luke. Then I felt her juices flow over my face as she had her first orgasm of the night and with that she turned around and backed against Luke. She took his cock in her hand and slid him into her wet pussy. Luke wrapped his hands around the chains for leverage and rocked against her as hard as he could.

Anya began kissing me then ran her tongue down the side of my neck. I looked up at Luke and noticed a trail of blood running down his chest.

"What the hell is that?"

Anya took my face in her hands and said, "Trust me Michael."

I did. She went back to my neck with Luke still pounding away at her like I never said anything. I felt her scrape her fangs across my neck and prick my skin. It only hurt for a minute and then I began to moan in the most amazing pleasure I had ever known. She slid her way down my body to once again take my hard cock into her mouth. She worked her tongue and had her teeth scraping just enough to send chills down my spine.

Luke started begging her to let his hands down. She pushed a button on the side of the bed which released both of us. Luke immediately grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him and harder against him and I only had enough time to hold her head while I came again in her mouth. Luke reached around her and started rubbing her clit so she could come with him which she did immediately.

Anya smiled at us and said, "I have enjoyed you boys tonight. I would like to keep you around longer. Would you like that?"

Of course being the deviants that we were we both agreed without hesitation.

"I do just have one question. Why did you bite us?"

"Have you never tasted blood that is tainted with endorphins from sexual energy? It is very good. I might let you try it sometime if you continue to please me."

We continued to go to these parties for several weeks and had similar fun at each event. One night Anya took us both to the room again and said, "I have a very special gift for you boys tonight. I am going to let you chain me to the bed and have your way with me. I have placed fake fangs that are very sharp on the table next to the bed, there are a pair for each of you. Use them and me as you will."

We had been very curious about this since the very first night, but neither one of us had felt brave enough to ask her to let us do the same to her. Each meeting she always drank from us. Luke didn't hesitate to chain her to the chains above the bed since that was her main choice for him and better access for both of us.

I took my set of fangs and put them in my mouth so I could get used to them. I went behind Anya and ran my tongue up her spine and I ran my hands up her chest to play with her nipples. Luke put his set of fangs in and ran his tongue up her thigh and to her hot slit. He began sliding his tongue across her clit and running his finger in and out of her pussy. I stood up behind her and ran my tongue and fangs around the sensitive area of her neck. She was already throwing back her head in pleasure and I could tell this was my cue to try my fangs out on her neck. Luke had the same idea at the same time except he was going for her thigh where she had bitten him several times. We both bit her at the same time and began to drink her blood. It was the most amazing sensation I have ever felt. I felt her blood sliding down my throat and begin flowing into my body. It seemed to awaken every nerve I had and kill them at the same time. I rocked back against the wall, I felt like I was having a seizure or something. While Luke fell against the foot board of the bed and was shaking too. Anya's chains gave away and she spoke soothingly to both of us, explaining what was happening.

"You will be okay. Trust me. Just lay back and let it happen."

I guess we both must have passed out, because when I came too we were in a different room. There were no windows and it was cold. Luke must have woke up at the same time because he was looking at me the same way I was looking at him. Like what the hell is going on and we both said as much whenever Anya walked up to us.

"You boys are in the basement of my home. This is where you will stay as long as the sun is up. It will be going down in about 15 minutes."

"Why are we down here? Why can't we be in the sun?"

Then she explained who and what we became. She also explained mind control and that she would teach us to use our new powers. She must have used it on us while she explained everything to us because we didn't mind at all that we could never go into the sun again and that we would have to drink human blood to survive. And here we are.

I was stunned, I didn't expect such a detailed explanation but I was glad I had it.

"So if I were to drink your blood I would become like you?"

"You could, we would love to have you, but I wouldn't recommend it. Since you have kids, I would have you wait until they were grown."

"I don't think I could do it anyway, but thank you for being so honest with me. So to change the subject is the van fixed?"

"Yes it is. When the sun goes down we will hook it to the back of the Hummer and pull it to South Padre with us so you won't have to be reliant on us for your transportation. Do you still want us to go after the story you just heard?"

I just smiled at both of them and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

To Be Continued...

bec2791
bec2791
16 Followers