Journalist 37

Artwork Info
Mother and Daughter finally meets part 2
7 words
4.49
46.4k
7
Artwork does not have any tags

Part 43 of the 59 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers

Mother and Daughter finally meets part 2

197

197

198

198

199

199

200

200

201

201

202

202

203

203

204

204

205

205

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers
Please rate this artwork
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this is some Ted Bundy sh*t

This whole series reeks of a massive inferiority complex, of a person who doesn't feel empowered in their own life. The creator of this work comes across as a hurt sad person, immensely bitter, with a high probability of being socially isolated. Regardless of their own gender this person appears to be projecting their resentment onto women, who they at once desire and despise... all together a picture of a very weak, small, small, tiny thing emerges. Pathetic. Hateful. Boring. One to watch for future weird last meal requests?

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 6 years ago
work of art

Rebecca as always a great work of art. I was happy to see Doc's shipping case back and using shock as punishment on Abby's (slave 101) travels to her owner. Nice twist having mom think she could keep an offshore account from the slavers,most likely the bank owners are invovled maybe a good punishment she should be sent to the island where the account is and the bankers have some mod's done maybe she's already there along with Karen and Nat and they have training together.

your sub fan

cinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such misogyny!

It's hard to believe there are men who hate women this much, but probably there are....

Share this Artwork

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar artworks

My Mother's Past 001ย The game that started all.
Jenni rides a thick old cockย Busty wife fucked by pensioner
CJ Punishes Ciara!ย When Ciara Comes Late to Class...
Jessica is naughtyย Just a thought as to where the story about Jessica is going.
More Stories