Legend of the Black Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
Wonder Woman and Power Girl serve The Black Cock God.
2.2k words
4.47
42.3k
43
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I highly recommend reading the last part of my previous series Wonder Woman vs Black Cock for some context, since this story continues from there. Otherwise as usual enjoy the sex scenes.

Characters:

Wonder Woman/Diana: Gal Gadot

Power Girl/Kara: Julianne Hough, Imagine her like in Dirty Grandpa, but with bigger boobs like Power Girl in the comics.

The Black Cock God/Amon: Mysterious entity in form of black male with a 16" long 3" thick black cock.

*****

Wonder Woman sat on Amon's lap, facing the same direction as him, his thick throbbing cock covered in her cum. She had riden him for hours and she showed no signs of slowing down. Finally, after months, the black cock was finally Diana's. The Black Cock God was happy to let his high priestess ride him. He sat on a large arm chair, hands resting on the arms, as Wonder Woman bounced up and down on his cock.

Power Girl watched in fascination. As soon as this God had arrived, Diana had immediately jumped on him. She could understand why any girl would be attracted to this cock. Wonder Woman had explained who he was, her history with him and why he was interested in Kara. How Diana managed to maintain her focus to talk while impaled by that monster cock was a mystery.

Kara decided that she was going to accept. If the perks of being a High Priestess involved using that cock, than any task was worth it. As Power Girl walked towards the copulating couple, Diana moaned loudly as Amon came in her pussy. Cum dripped down his cock, mixing with Wonder Woman's juices already on the cock. Wonder Woman climbed off, barely able to walk and fell onto the ground panting.

Power Girl knelt in front of the Black Cock God, "I accept." He smiled in response and as her eyes looked at his cum covered cock, he nodded. Kara immediately started licking the penis. She focused on the cum covered areas, lapping every last drop up. She then started kissing the bottom part of the shaft working her way to the tip and head. She slowly covered his entire penis in kisses.

Kara started licking again focusing on the bottom part of the penis. She would start right where it connected to his body and lick up to the head. Power Girl would then flick her tongue across the border of the head and shaft. She occasionally added a kiss to head. She swallowed the head in her mouth, tongue working in circles around it. She would pull out, gently sucking on the penis, trying to pull it towards her.

Power Girl started swallowing the head, moving her mouth in circles while her hands worked the shaft. Kara started to swallow more inches, until she got to about 10" and reached her limit. She held her mouth there, straining to take more in, her eyes tearing, before surrendering. She gasped for air. The black cock in front of her was partially covered in her saliva. She tried again and again, trying to fit the entire thing in her mouth.

Black Cock God was enjoying the view of this busty kryptonian giving him one of the best blow jobs he had ever received. Amon signaled to Wonder Woman. Diana, on command from her God, slid underneath the kneeling Power Girl. She wrapped her hands around Kara's thighs and start pleasuring her with her tongue. Power Girl looked down at Diana, her mouth filled with the huge black cock, her eyes grateful before resuming focus on the cock in her mouth.

Power Girl had finally managed to take a full 14" in, but the last 2" were giving her trouble. "May I help?" Amon asked. Kara nodded. The Black Cock God, grabbed Power Girl's short blonde hair tightly and pushed the final inches in. Kara started gagging, pushing back with all her strength, but she couldn't stop him. Finally, her throat adapted and pleasure overtook the discomfort.

He held Kara there, all 16" buried down her throat, as Diana continued to lick, kiss and tongue fuck Power Girl's pussy. Finally after a few hours he let go. Power Girl swallowed air as quickly as she could, panting. She had always wanted to deepthroat, but no cocks would last against her strength, except this one. "I have another request, Black Cock God.."

A few minutes later...

They had moved to Diana's bedroom. There was a huge circular bed at the center of the room. Black Cock God's eyes glowed and he waved his hands. A pool of black light appeared under Wonder Woman's feet. Strands of darkness erupted tying Diana's hands above her head and lifting her up in the air slightly, her feet hanging a few inches above. Multiple tiny tentacle formed darkness appeared and started rapidly fucking Diana's pussy and ass.

The tentacles were of various thickness allowing multiple strands to enter simultaneously. Some fucking faster, some harder. Wonder Woman's moans echoed across the room. Diana was positioned facing the bed. Power Girl mouth was watering just looking at the fucking Wonder Woman was receiving. Kara tore the rest of her costume off until she too was completely naked and turned to Amon.

The Black Cock God was lying on his back on the bed. His hands and legs were spread to side making an X. Thick darkness strands secured his extremities. "As per your wish, my High Priestess, I can only be released from these binding per your command" he spoke to Power Girl. Power Girl's heart was racing. The most handsome black male she had ever seen was tied in front of her, his thick black cock erect, ready to meet her darkest desires.

Kara crawled onto the bed, moving on her knees and hands till she was kneeling between his legs, facing his cock. The black cock was rock hard, positioned parallel to his body, the tip reach beyond his belly button. Power Girl positioned her hands behind her back and started swallowing. Finally, she was able to take all 16" in. She pulled out, leaving the head in her mouth as her tongue swirled around in, then took it back in all the way. Kara continued to deepthroat till she was satisfied it was adequately lubricated.

Power Girl sat on The Black Cock God's cowgirl style, his cock positioned in front of her vagina. She aligned the head and slowly lowered herself onto it. A moan of satisfaction escaped her lips as her pussy slowly filled completely with his huge dick. Kara leaned back, her hands clawing into the sheet, letting herself adjust to the size. Then she started riding. Years of frustration stemmed out, she could finally not hold back.

If it were not for the magic of the Black Cock God, the bed would have broken. Kara's sometimes swayed her hips, moving her ass seductively as she merely stirred the big black cock in her pussy. Sometimes she slid back and forth, stimulating her clitoris. And sometimes she plain old moved up and down. Power Girl was fast, an ordinary human would think she was merely sitting there. Wonder Woman was far from ordinary.

Diana had a perfect view of the fucking session Power Girl giving. Kara moved so fast, she was fucking herself hundreds of times per second. Her ass and gigantic breasts bouncing with each stroke. Sensing Wonder Woman's mood, the tentacle redoubled their efforts fucking her ass and pussy faster and harder.

Power Girl had reached orgasm many, many times, she could finally feel the black cock in her throbbing and she fucked even faster in anticipation. The Black Cock God came, deep in Kara's pussy, cum dripping down his penis as she finally collapsed onto his chest. However, his cock was still rock hard and upon realizing this, Power Girl resumed her fucking session.

Many hours and orgasms later...

Kara was sitting on the floor, her back against the bed, cum dripping out of her pussy exhausted. She had never been so fully sexually satisfied till today. Her decision was correct, she would continue serving The Black Cock God, even a second with his cock was worth it. Power Girl looked up at smiled, happy to see Diana in action.

The Black Cock God was still tied to the bed, Power Girl had not released his bindings. Wonder Woman was sitting on his face, his tongue buried in her pussy as she moved her hips rubbing her clit against his lips. Diana had already licked clean the cum from his fucking session with Power Girl on his cock. She had now swallowed the head, her tongue licking the bottom part of the head right where the head and shaft connected. Her one hand massaged his shaft while the other his balls.

Diana changed positions. She laid on top of the Black Cock God in missionary. Her legs were closed, making her pussy extremely tight and allowing for more friction. Wonder Woman quickly took his huge black cock in her. Breasts pressed against his chest, her hands wrapped around his shoulders as she nuzzled his neck. Diana started fucking him with even more intensity than Power Girl. She was tireless, she fucked him through multiple orgasms, making sure he only came deep in her pussy. Finally exhausted she lay on top of him, cock still hard, still buried balls deep in her.

The Black Cock God's binding dissolved. He gently laid the still asleep Wonder Woman onto the bed. However, the sudden empty feeling as he removed his cock, in her pussy made her wake up. "Rest my High Priestess, with your permission I would like to borrow your Golden Lasso. I think it is time, I showed Power Girl what I can do" Power Girl, finally, recovered looked at him with wide, innocent eyes.

Power Girl was standing up, Amon behind her, his cock fully buried into Kara's ass. The Golden Lasso was tied tightly around Power Girl's breasts, then around her waist and finally tied her hands behind her back. With one hand, The Black Cock God held the lasso, pulling back, causing Kara to push her ass into him, arching her back, thrusting her wondrous cleavage out. His other hand massaged Kara's clitoris, while all four fingers were buried in her pussy, fucking her rapidly.

Wonder Woman sat up on the bed, sitting against the pillows. Her eyes followed the copulating pair as The Black Cock God pounded Power Girl's ass. They walked in a circle around the bed, making sure to give Diana a good view from every angle. 'He has only taken my pussy in a similar manner, wish he did this to my ass' Diana thought. The Black Cock God led Power Girl to the balcony.

Diana's residence was located on the 30th floor penthouse. Wonder Woman, actually owned the entire building, but she spent most of her time at the top floor. It was night time but with the city lights were on. Occasionally a pedestrian hearing a moan, would look up confused searching for the source of the noise. Only a few were able to spot them. A few astronomy enthusiasts with their telescopes, a group of college students in the midst of a party and a couple of residents of the neighboring building had located the source.

A beautiful blonde woman, with eye drawing tits, was tied in a Golden Lasso, getting fucked hard in the ass by a handsome Black man with what appeared to be the biggest, thickest black cock any of them had seen. Most of the women watching this awesome spectacle had started masturbating, briefly excused themselves to use a vibrator or had mounted their partners in a fit of passion, asking to fuck their brains out.

Power Girl was turned on. The thrill of so many people watching while getting the best pounding her ass had ever received was amazing. Amon finally walked her back into the penthouse. He laid down onto the floor, Kara lying on top of him. He moved her towards his cock with the Golden Lasso while thrusting up with his hips. He then grabbed her short blonde hair roughly and pulled her back up by it. The fucking continued, his cock buried deep in her ass with a lasso pull, a few inches removed by pulling her up by her hair.

The sun light fell onto the bed waking up it's inhabitants. The Black Cock God was asleep in the middle of the bed, Wonder Woman and Power Girl on either side, all three completely naked. Their legs were wrapped around his legs while their exposed hand grasped his cock. His one had was wrapped around Diana resting on her pussy, while his other on Kara's breasts.

Wonder Woman stood up, kissed The Black Cock God's cock's head. "Let me arrange some breakfast" she smiled and walked into the kitchen. Amon turned to Power Girl, "There is one more thing I have wanted to do since I saw you..."

Power Girl was lying on the bed, her arms close to her sides as The Black Cock God sat on top of her. His cock was sliding between her humongous breasts, his hands pushing them together tighter around his cock. It was big enough that Kara was able to pleasure a few inches with her mouth. Wonder Woman returned to find Power Girl getting tit fucked by her Black Cock God. 'Of course, not even a god can resist every man's fantasy when they see Power Girl', she grinned knowingly.