No Strings Ch. 02: The Next Day

Story Info
Continuing my adventure with a girl I met on a web-chat site.
2.3k words
4.5
10.4k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read No Strings Chapter One: Arrival in order to set the scene for this continuation.

*****

Chapter 2 The Next Day

I sleep in the next day to recover from the flight and my exertions of the previous night. You leave the hotel mid-morning to return to your apartment and change. We have arranged to meet at a place you know in town for an early lunch.

I arrive at the restaurant just after noon and take a table at the back of the room where we will have some privacy. You walk in a few minutes later, looking fantastic in a white cotton skirt, bare legs and white high heels that emphasise your shapely calf muscles. Your pink stretch top is straining the buttons a little and struggling to contain your boobs. It clings to every curve and I can see the clear outline of your bra underneath.

You slide onto a chair opposite me at the table. The waitress approaches and introduces herself as Michelle. We ask her for two beers while we look at the menu. When she returns she brings us two bottles of Anchor Steam and goes away with our order of two large Caesar Salads. We clink the beer bottles together and each take a large draft.

No sooner has she left than you reach out and put two large dice down on the table between us. Last night was wild and I had taken the lead. Now it is clearly your turn. You push one die towards me and smile sweetly, saying "You roll first."

This is little a game we have played on video calls between us before, but never in public. Whoever throws the higher number can give the other a dare that they must complete without hesitation. In case of a tie we roll again, but the dare should then be made such that the stakes are clearly higher.

I glance around the room. There are three other occupied tables but no-one is looking directly at us. Nervously, I pick up the die and roll a four. You roll yours onto the table. It almost slides off the table but it's a two. You look at me quizzically. I grin, starting to enjoy the frisson of the game. "Panties please," I demand.

You immediately reach up under your skirt and, lifting your butt up a little off the seat, you slide your panties down your legs. Bending down, you hook them over your shoes and pass them to me with a flourish. They are small, plain white. I place them to one side of the table, leaving them in clear view. You pick up your die and roll it again - another two. "Damn!" you exclaim under your breath. I take mine and roll a three. You wince as you realise you have lost again.

This time I ask for your bra, which is more difficult to remove secretly. You unbutton your top almost all the way down. Fortunately, your bra fastens at the front and you undo the clasp. I see your breasts tumble forward, released from their confinement. You somehow reach up one sleeve, pull the bra strap down over your elbow and push your arm through it. Repeating the trick on the other side, you are able to pull your bra through the sleeve and hand it to me without removing your top. The bra is also plain and white. I place it on the table, re-uniting it with its matching panties.

The stretchy top is now moulded to the outline of your lovely tits. I can see your nipples trying to push their way through the fabric and I feel my dick starting to wake up. Swiftly, you roll again and smile as you get a six. I can only manage a three. You lean towards me and whisper "OK. Time to get it out."

Without hesitating I reach down, unzip my fly and pull my dick out of my pants. It is already semi-erect from thinking about your now bare breasts and your nakedness under your skirt. You lean to one side and pull back the white tablecloth to be able to look under the table and confirm I have complied with the request.

The next round is a tie with us both rolling a two. We roll again and you win with a five. I flinch, knowing the next dare will be a big one.

Michelle is delivering drinks to another table, but she has our salads on her tray and will be with us shortly. You tell me I have to show her my dick as my forfeit. I look at Michelle as she approaches. I guess she is in her late twenties. She has short blond hair and quite a pretty face. She looks smart in her white blouse with a short black waistcoat. Her tailored black trousers are narrow and tight around her thighs suggesting shapely legs and showing off a firm ass that sways from side to side as she walks.

I am nervous as I have no idea how she will react to what I am about to do but also very turned on by the idea of flashing a stranger. By the time she reaches us, my cock is standing up straight like a flagpole.

As she places the salads in front of us, Michelle spots the bra and panties lying on the table. She shoots you a glance and cannot fail to notice your bare tits under your top before looking back at me. As her eyes meet mine, I slide my seat slowly back and my now fully erect cock comes into sight. Michelle's eyes flick to my lap, seeing the tent I am creating with the overhang of the tablecloth as my seat slides back. Then the tablecloth slides away and my naked dick, standing to full attention, is revealed. Her mouth drops and a clear blush comes to her cheeks as she stares at it for just a second or two before turning quickly and bustling away.

You are laughing as I shift myself forward and pull my seat back in under me so that my dick slips back into hiding. We start to eat our salads each holding the fork in one hand and rolling the dice with the other.

I win the next roll and tell you I want you to touch my cock. You slip your shoes off and, stretching your legs out straight, you put your bare feet in my lap. You deftly position one foot on either side of my dick and start to massage the shaft for a while with the soles of your feet and your toes. Your feet are soft and warm against the hardness of my cock. After a short while you put one foot back on the floor, but leave the other in my lap, nestling against my prick.

The next roll goes to me again and the dare is for you to play with your pussy. You drop your free hand below the table, slide it up your skirt and start to stroke your pussy, parting your legs a little as you slide your fingers over the lips. You continue to eat your salad, staring into my eyes as you gently massage your pussy with one hand and rub against my dick with your foot. I desperately want to get down and look under the table, but I don't need to look to know you are complying.

Finishing your salad you drop the fork and roll your die again. It's a three that I match. Then we both roll fours. Another tie so we roll again. This time you win with a three against my two. "Follow me" you say.

Sliding quickly out of your chair, you slip on your shoes, smooth your skirt down and head towards the back of the restaurant. It takes me a moment or two to push my stiff dick back into my pants before I can follow you. There is a passageway at the back with doors off to the Gents and Ladies restrooms. I take a guess on Ladies and push confidently through the door.

As soon as I enter you grab me. You pull off my jacket and drop it on the floor. Pushing me up against the wall you press your mouth to mine in a hungry kiss. Your tongue is winding urgently round mine as you pull my face hard against yours. Still kissing me you reach for my belt and pull it undone with one hand. Moving down further you can feel my prick still hard in my pants. You start to rub my dick hard through the material of my trousers, soon restoring it to full hardness.

I take the opportunity to undo the remaining buttons of your shirt and the two sides fall away, exposing your plump and soft breasts. I cup each in one hand and squeeze gently. As you continue to massage my dick, I am kneading your naked tits. Lifting one up a little, I lower my head and take the beautiful rosy nipple in my mouth. It is velvety soft but I feel it swelling as I suck and roll my tongue round and round it. I capture it between my lips and feel it going a little hard at the very tip as I tease it with my tongue. Your hands move fast as you fully undo my pants and unzip the fly. You slowly lower yourself to a squat in front of me, pulling my pants and underwear down with you as you go.

My full, throbbing erection springs forward as you do so, almost slapping you on the chin. Without wasting a second you take the whole straining length into your mouth. You clamp your lips firmly around the base of my solid shaft and draw back, ever so slowly until only the engorged head remains in your mouth.

Your tongue circles it a few times, tasting the pre-come that is already starting to leak out. Then you place your tongue under my glans and begin moving your mouth rapidly back and forth. The friction of your lips on my swollen knob is exquisite and risks bringing me to an immediate climax.

Before you take me over the edge I pull you to your feet. Looking around the room I see that there are two sinks set into a counter. Lifting your short skirt above your waist, I lift you up and set you down between the two bowls. In this position you can lean back against the mirrored wall without the taps getting in the way.

I lift your legs up and, with a hand under each thigh I pull them wide. I lean forward and slide my aching shaft straight into your hot, wet sheath. You arch your back with the top of your head pressed against the wall as I begin a regular rhythm driving in and out of the slippery wetness of your pussy.

Your breath is soon coming in short gasps as the pleasure builds within you. You lift your legs high and drape them over my shoulders. I lean forward more to get even deeper into your pussy. You are almost doubled up on the counter and your thighs are now pressed hard up against your breasts. I am on the tips of my toes but my hands are now free so I grip the front edges of the two sinks to give me extra leverage as I thrust ever harder. I am plunging into you, impaling you with my hot, hard flesh.

We are now both close to coming. You lower your legs. Wrapping them around my waist and putting your arms round the back of my neck, you squeeze tight, pulling me close to you, burying my dick deep inside you. Heaving against each other, we reach a simultaneous, pulsing climax. You shiver as the spasms of pleasure flow through you like a tidal wave. I shudder and convulse as I release my thick hot seed deep within you.

We are holding each other close, sucking in air by the lung-full following our exertions, when I catch a glimpse of movement in the mirror behind you. I turn my head and Michelle, our waitress, is standing in the doorway watching us intently. She breaks into a broad smile and, without saying a word, she spins round and heads back down the corridor. I turn back and I can see in your face that you knew she had been standing there for quite a while.

We break our hold. I pull up my pants, grab my jacket and, running my hands through my hair, I head back to the table leaving you to freshen up in the bathroom. I signal for the bill and Michelle brings it over, beaming from ear to ear. "I hope everything was to your satisfaction Sir," she says cheekily, with her eyes fixed firmly on my crotch.

I am tempted to ask for her phone number, but I can already see that I will be fully occupied for the rest of my stay here nad if I come back, I know where to find her. So instead I pass her the cash, including a large tip.

You come out of the restroom, proudly scoop up your underwear from the table and take my hand as we go to leave. As we walk through the room, Michelle goes to the door to hold it open for us. She gives us a wink as we leave.

We make our way down the street to where I parked the car I have rented. With you directing me, I drop you at your apartment before heading back to my hotel to clean up and rest a little before what promises to be an exciting evening.