Seducing Teacher

Story Info
Coed makes moves on professor.
2k words
4.16
91.3k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my first day of college! As my heart pounds and my palms sweat, I try to blend in, not to look like the typical gawking freshmen. My brand new backpack cuts into my shoulders as I hustle up the hill to my first class of my very first day at the University.

As a student in Psychology 101, I expected to be one of 100 or more and am not disappointed. The bell rings just as I breeze through the front door of the building, relieved to find the lecture-hall directly in front of me. I try to slip through the door quietly, but forget my keys are hanging off my backpack...they make a quiet "chink" as they hit the door.

The professor glances up to the back of the room where I stand, looking for a seat. He gives me a warm, reassuring smile, and I notice his twinkling blue eyes, broad shoulders, and slender waist. I thank the powers-that-be for a professor that's easy on the eyes, I know from high school how much easier it is to stay awake when I've got a reason. Coming back to reality, I relax and slip into a seat in the back row.

I gently set my backpack on the floor next to me as the teaching assistant walks from her place in the back of the room to hand me a syllabus.

The professor introduces himself as "Arnold Walker," explaining this is only his second year teaching and that he isn't yet used to being called "Dr. Walker." He grins infectiously as he says it, and you involuntarily smile back.

"Please just call me Arnold!" he suggests, crossing his arms and leaning back against the blackboard.

I squirm in my seat, wondering if referring to one's instructors by their first name is something I'll have to get used to, now that I'm in college. Why not? I ask myself rhetorically, I'm 18 years old, I'm an adult, and adults call each other by their first names all the time! Decision made, I skim over the syllabus, relieved to see only one textbook is necessary and that the longest paper is 3 pages.

This class will be okay, I tell myself. I know I can do this!

By now, the professor has gone through the basic information on the syllabus, and is wrapping up the first class by telling us about his office hours, during which he invites us all to visit.

"My office is 976 Psychology Hall, and you can see me between 1 and 4 Monday and Wednesday!"

I resist the urge to cheer as the bell rings and I get up, my position in the back row allowing me to get out the lecture-hall door ahead of the crowd.

I check my watch, noting that it is only 10 o'clock in the morning. I have time to pick up the textbook and still have lunch before I make it to Professor Walker's...er, Arnold's office hours.

I pick up the book, and head to the cafeteria for a slice of pizza, skimming through the book as I eat.

Before long, it's 1 o'clock, and I head back to Psych Hall, unsure what I'll say.

I find his office without much effort, and he greets me with a smile.

"I remember you! But you can't possibly have done the readings already, so I assume you must want to talk about something else?"

I smile nervously and nod, hoping he can take it from there.

He confidently takes the lead, telling me about the class and the people in it. On a slightly more personal note, he asks if I've made any friends here yet. I shake my head pathetically, wondering what he's getting at.

"How about a boyfriend?"

...now I can tell he's fishing! My heart leaps and I smile brightly as I shake my head, trying not to be too glad about my solo-status.

"Nah, I don't want one, it's too hard to focus on studying with a guy around...although there's definitely a few things I miss!" I grin and wink as he laughs and blushes simultaneously.

Arnold nudges the door nearly closed with his foot, and murmers quietly to himself, "Well there's other ways to deal with THAT, you know..."

I can't believe I'm flirting with this good-looking, successful man, this PROFESSOR, in his office! I blush too, and play innocent,

"What do you mean?"

He immediately goes back to his mentor-like demeanor, assuring me that he just meant I'd get used to going without male company.

I mentally kick myself, and try to lead the conversation back to personal matters. I ask about his "significant other" and learn he hasn't got one, she broke up with him because he never had time for her. I decide it's time to make myself understood, and respond that perhaps he needs someone a little less demanding. I stand up...

...I move towards him, carefully.

Arnold looks wary, but not unhappy.

As I stand next to his chair, he stands up, gazing down at me with a slightly dazed look.

"Francess...are you...?"

He sounds confused.

"What do you think?"

I don't sound confused at all.

My hands slide up his chest to gently massage his shoulders, pulling him closer. As I gaze up into his now-nervous blue eyes, I smile warmly and lean up to kiss him. My lips just brush his, and he gasps and shivers.

"We shouldn't...I shouldn't..."

Now he sounds nervous.

"You aren't doing anything, Arnold, I am!"

However uncertain I sounded earlier, I am all "confident woman" now.

I lean upwards again, lightly kissing his mouth and gently sucking on his lower lip.

"Mmmm...but...you're a student..."

I kiss him more firmly to shut him up, sliding one arm around his neck and the other around his waist, pulling him against me. He whimpers as my tongue flickers across his lips, teasing and enticing

him. He groans deeply and wraps his arms around me, his hands

stroking my back in what I'm sure he thinks is a calming manner.

"I can't...no, this is bad..."

He sounds as if he's trying to convince himself.

I kiss Arnold again, sucking on his lower lip, and then kiss him more deeply, slipping my tongue lightly into his mouth, as he groans and gives up the fight.

He kisses me back hungrily, his tongue rubbing against mine and his hands roaming up and down my back. He pulls back slightly to nibble my lips and then kisses me deeply again, leaving me breathless. One of his hands is in my hair, and the other rubs my back as we kiss. His hands occasionally roam over my back, but each time running a little lower, until he finally cups my ass with his hands and pulls my pelvis tightly against his. I whimper and kiss him hard again, nibbling at his lips and thrusting my tongue hard against his. I can feel his hard cock pressed between us, and I take a second to consider where we are and who could walk in at any time.

I carefully kick the door shut, but the "click" of the latch startles Arnold. He jumps slightly, and then pulls his lips away from mine to give me a tight hug.

"This is a good stopping point."

He sounds resigned, but I'm not giving up so easily.

I grab his hips and grind myself against his erection, reminding him how eager he was just a minute ago. He groans, then pulls back.

"That's enough of THAT, Francess!"

Arnold can't help but smile when he says that, and even now his eyes twinkle with good humor.

I giggle at his tone, and then grumble as he sits down in his chair.

I stay standing behind him, thinking, then run my hands over his ears and neck, stopping to massage his shoulders. He allows this, trying not to react. As I knead his shoulders, I feel the warmth of his skin under my hands. I finish with this shoulders, and lightly slip my hands down his chest under his shirt, kneading and stroking his nipples and the slightly-hairy skin above them. I stop to run my fingertips lightly over his nipples and he sucks in a breath, trying to calm himself. I smile to myself and whisper in his ear..."If my hands do that to your nipples, imagine what they'd do somewhere...more sensitive..."

Arnold whines in frustration and buries his face in his hands, as I take advantage of the office-chair to spin him around to face me. Before his hands have left his face, I'm on my knees before him, unzipping his pants. He yelps, "Francess!!!" and tries to catch my hands, but I'm too quick, and before he can stop me I've freed his incredibly hard cock from his pants.

My hands slip lightly over the moist skin as Arnold gasps and grasps the side of the chair to avoid encouraging me.

I smirk wickedly, and lean forward to take the head of his cock in my warm, wet mouth. I suck hard on the head for a second, and he groans out loud, his belly hardening as he resists the urge to thrust into my hot mouth. I nibble daintily on the soft skin of the head of his cock, and he whimpers again, one hand coming out to slowly stroke my hair. I moan softly at his gentle touch, and suck his cock deeper into my mouth, one of my hands following my mouth up and down as my lips tighten and I build up a rhythm, my other hand lightly stroking his belly. Arnold moans and laces his fingers through my hair, his eyes closed and his head thrown back in pleasure.

The hands in my hair urge me to take his cock deeper into my mouth, and the sounds Arnold is uttering make me hot. I feel his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth as my hands wander over his thighs, one caressing his stomach while the other caresses his balls lightly through the fabric of his pants. I relax and let Arnold take control, thrusting harder and deeper into my mouth. The grunts and groans are arousing me and I feel moisture begin to grow between my legs. One of my hands slides up underneath his shirt and finds his nipples, caressing them lightly. Arnold moans loudly and increases his pace, his thrusts coming faster now, and his hands wound tightly in my hair. The sound of his voice makes me whimper, and my eyes fall half-closed. My free hand slides down the front of my pants to find my slippery pussy. Delving into my hole to gather some moisture, I slip my fingers back up to begin caressing my clit, up and down.

Arnold has both hands in my hair, and is thrusting fast and deep into my mouth, grunting, and glancing up I see him with his eyes tightly closed. I'm so wet, and as my fingers slip back and forth over my clit, I occasionally slide them lower to penetrate my sloppy wet hole, and then back up to continue their motion on my swollen, needy clit. The fingers of my other hand are still caressing his nipples, and I tighten my lips around Arnold's cock, listening to him groan with pleasure. I pinch his nipples firmly for a second, and he groans loudly, his thrusts becoming more urgent. Knowing his release is near, I speed up my fingers on my clit and sure enough, another, harder, pinch of each nipple and he moans loudly and thrusts his hard cock deep into my throat, holding it there as he cums. A couple more strokes of my clit and my own pleasure overwhelms me. As my mouth fills with Arnold's cum I orgasm harder than I ever have, my eyes rolling back in my head. I swallow convulsively, the taste driving me to swallow all his cum as my body jerks and twitches in my own release.

After a minute or two, Arnold withdraws his now-softening cock from my lips and sheepishly offers me a hand up. I pull my own hand from my pants and stand. Noticing my shiny fingers, Arnold grasps my hand by the wrist and languorously licks my fingers clean.

"Thanks...I don't know what to say, but thanks, Francess."