Stepdaughter Bonus Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepfather takes sex with stepdaughter out of state
2.6k words
4.6
50.3k
50

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my stepdaughter Nicole came home for Christmas break, I wanted her more than ever. We had managed to have one great session together while she was home and several quickies while my wife Melanie was out briefly, but I wanted more. It was hard to see Nicole leave to return to California. I needed to be with her.

An opportunity came about six weeks later. My boss asked if I wouldn't mind a trip to see a new client in California, about one hour away from Nicole's college.

He said "You may have to stay the weekend because this guy loves golf."

I told him "No problem, I never turn down a chance to play golf," or a chance to fuck my nineteen year old stepdaughter. Of course I didn't tell him that part.

I told Melanie that I had to leave on midweek and would return the following week on Tuesday. I flew west and met with the new client who asked me to play golf on Saturday. I was hoping to play on Friday to let me spend more time with Nicole but I couldn't work that out.

Nicole understood and said she would "Get in some studying on Friday night and see me Saturday afternoon." She also told me "It would be hard studying, while sitting in a puddle."

I told her "Playing golf with a hard on wasn't easy either."

I made arrangements for a limo to pick Nicole up at school and bring her to the hotel. I would have a key waiting at the front desk for her and would join her right after my round of golf. Of course the client wanted to have lunch so I didn't get back to the hotel until around one thirty.

I got to the hotel and rushed to my room. Nicole wasn't there but I saw her suitcase in the corner of the room and there on the bed was a pair of panties. Inside was a note from Nicole that said, "smell these and then meet me on the beach." I picked up her panties and took in a good sniff. Her vagina juices were perfume to me. I smelled and licked a few times then quickly changed into a bathing suit and headed downstairs.

I walked through the pool area and took a quick glance just in case Nicole had changed plans. I didn't see her. I walked down the steps to the beach and surveyed the area but again, nothing. I walked down by the waters edge and then saw what I was looking for.

She had her back towards me. She was wearing a pale pink two piece with a thong backside. I knew her ass liked it was burned into my brain. It was round and tan and perfectly shaped. Her long blond curls hung down her back. Her legs were smooth and though she was only five feet three, were long and sexy. I snuck up behind her as she watched the waves. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to me. Her beautiful brown eyes lit up and she jumped up on me wrapping her legs around my waist and we locked lips. We kissed for what seemed like minutes with our tongues trying to get in each others mouths.

I asked "Where her stuff was?" and she pointed to two beach chairs with navy blue towels. I only had a hotel key and my phone so I just tossed my phone into her bag.

Nicole asked "If I wanted to walk on the beach."

I said "Absolutely."

As we walked, she told me all about school but inserted how much she missed me every few minutes. I would let her get slightly ahead of me so that I could take in the view of her tight young ass.

At one point she punched me and said "Are you listening or just lusting for my ass?"

I told her "I was trying to listen."

As we got farther up the beach we came to a sign. It read, Naturalist Area: Nude Bathing Permitted.

Nicole quickly said, "We HAVE to do this."

I said "Okay," and we both pulled our suits off.

She looked amazing. Her small white breasts poking out from her toned tan body. I fought to keep my erection in check.

She grabbed my cock and said, "Keep him down a little longer."

As we walked through the scattered naked bodies I couldn't help to be proud. Here I was, thirty six years old, walking with a nineteen year old goddess. I saw the men looking at her and I loved it. They were only staring at her, I would be fucking her when we got back to the room.

We looked back down the beach and couldn't believe how far we had walked.

I said "We better turn around and head back."

We did, and I was sad when we reentered the part of the beach where we had to put our suits back on. It really didn't matter. Nicole looked incredible in her bikini.

I suggested we head to the room and grab a shower then get something to eat. We walked into our room and I grabbed Nicole and pulled her top and bottom off as I pushed her to the bed. I immediately went down on her and starting licking her sweet young pussy. Nicole opened her legs wide for me and held the back of my head. As I went from sucking her clit to licking the inner folds of her vagina she began to orgasm. I loved the smell of her pussy and the taste was impossible to describe. She came and then pulled me up on the bed.

She kissed me again and told me "How special this day was."

I wanted to shower after playing golf and walking a hot beach. After we got in the shower together we soaped each others bodies and spent extra time on the good parts. As Nicole gently rubbed my balls and cock, she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She held my balls and she stroked and sucked me. After a few minutes I released a stream of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed and then stood up and hugged me. We finished showering and dried off.

As Nicole was blow drying her hair, I thought of what she would wear for dinner.

She came out of the bathroom and said "Why don't you sit down for a show."

I gladly took my place in a chair. She put her bag on the bed and proceeded to pull items out for this evening's dinner.

First she held up a tiny black thong. It had some sparkly decorations and shouted Victoria Secrets. Next came the matching bra that was see through. Her young pink nipples looked wonderful barely visible behind the mesh. Next, she pulled out a pair of stiletto heels. They were just straps around the back of her feet, toes and ankles and had a four inch heel. Next, she put on an ankle bracelet. She knew I loved these. Something about them always gave that slightly slutty look. Finally, she pulled out the smallest, tightest, sexiest little black dress you could imagine. It fit her body like paint and had a high turtleneck look with bare shoulders. Nicole looked fabulous!

We went downstairs and entered one of two hotel restaurants. I couldn't keep my eyes off Nicole and neither could our new waiter. I ordered a bottle of Dom and wondered if the waiter would question Nicole's age. He didn't and soon had popped the cork and the bubbly began to flow. I was mesmerized by how good looking Nicole was and thought to myself, I must be crazy for doing this but I wanted her so badly I didn't care. We ate and had an after dinner drink. I charged all of this to an extra Amex card account I had so that neither my company nor my wife would ever see the bill.

We went back upstairs to our room and I asked Nicole to "Take off just the dress."

I went into the mini bar and poured two vodkas. Nicole sipped hers as she walked around the room in only her bra, thong and stilettos. I was in heaven anticipating the night ahead. As she walked past me, she reached up, unhooked her bra and tossed it in my face. I could smell her scent on the bra and laughed as I licked inside the cups and watched her twinkling eyes.

Nicole continued to strut around the room for me sipping her vodka. I continued to sit in my chair and take in the best show on earth. As I watched, my phone rang. I glanced at the screen and panicked. It was my wife Melanie.

I whispered to Nicole, "Mommy!"

Nicole laughed out loud spilling her drink on the floor. I signaled to be quiet. I answered "Hi Honey."

Melanie asked how the day had gone with the new customer and I told her "it was typical customer shit, we talked and played golf and had lunch."

While I was talking to Melanie, Nicole stood in front of me and wiggled her ass. She kept pulling the strap of her thong out of her ass and to one side and bending over giving me a great show of her little pink asshole. I wanted to put my tongue in there so badly.

I continued talking to my wife and trying to control my hard on. Nicole then turned and dropped to her knees in front of me. She undid my pants and pulled my cock out and proceeded to suck me.

It was at this point that Melanie said "It's a shame you don't have time to get over to Nicole's school and maybe take her to breakfast or lunch."

Here I am talking to my wife, and I am looking down at her beautiful nineteen year old daughter aggressively sucking my cock.

I told Melanie that "Nicole is over an hour away and I have to get ready for a presentation on Monday." Melanie understood and we said our goodnights.

I hung up and I pulled Nicole up onto my lap as if I was going to spank her.

I told her "I'm talking to your Mother and you are sucking my cock, are you trying to get me caught?"

Nicole just laughed. I looked down at her bare ass cheeks spread across my lap and I just bent over and kissed them.

I picked Nicole up and carried her over to the king sized bed. I placed her on the bed and then pulled her high heels off each foot and tossed them on the floor. I then put my hands on her underpants at each hip and pulled them down her smooth tanned legs. She arched her back to help me. She was now lying on the bed with only a smile and a gold bracelet on her left ankle.

I stood up and started to take off my clothes. As I did, Nicole pushed the bed covers down exposing the bright white sheets. I climbed onto the bed and took her into my arms and passionately kissed her. I loved kissing her. The first time we had sex, I hesitated kissing her as if it was crossing a line. How stupid that was. Nicole rolled me over onto my back and then slid down my body. She licked my balls and it felt so good. Her wet tongue then went up and down the shaft of my cock until she took me into her mouth. She sucked the head of my cock as I laid back and closed my eyes. I felt her let go of my cock and she then climbed up and put her knees on each side of my face. She held the headboard of the bed and lowered her gorgeous pussy onto my mouth. She ground her pussy against my lips. I held her ass and took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned as her first orgasm hit her. I continued to kiss and lick and suck her pussy as she had another orgasm. I drank her all in. I could keep my mouth here all night I thought. I loved smelling Nicole's vagina. I loved tasting her even more.

I then pushed her up and said "Spin around, I want to lick your ass."

Nicole climbed off, then returned now with her feet on each side of my head. She backed her ass up until she felt the tip of my tongue licking the crack of her ass. I licked back and forth pausing to try and force my tongue into her asshole. Again she moaned and I knew she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I loved her ass and she loved me licking her there.

As I licked her ass, she began sucking my cock again. She was very good at it. I then picked her up and put her on her back. I got between her legs and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

I looked at her and asked "Are you ready to fuck Daddy?"

She looked up at me, smiled and said "Fuck Me Daddy."

I shoved my cock into her wetness. Nicole had a tight pussy and she felt wonderful wrapping around my cock. I got into a rhythm with her and she came again. I then pulled her legs over my shoulders and continued to drive my cock into her. I loved fucking her and realized too that I loved her. It was just Nicole and me. We were now making love. I even had the strangest thought of wanting her to get pregnant, which couldn't happen since I was fixed.

Again she came, and she said "Fuck me harder."

I pounded away at her tight little pussy until I could hold it no longer. I let my balls go and feeling my own orgasm and looking into her eyes as she looked up at me was fantastic. She pulled me onto her and we just kissed and hugged each other.

We just stayed in bed and turned out the lights. During the night, I would get hard again and just put my cock in her and fuck away. By morning, I had cum in her four times. I was pretty proud of myself but exhausted.

It was now Sunday morning. It was almost ten when we got out of bed and showered. We went down and had breakfast. It was somewhat awkward. Nicole knew she had to return to school and I didn't want her to leave. I had arranged for the limo to pick her up at noon. We returned to the room and looked at each other.

Nicole said "Now what do we do?"

I knew what she meant. What had started as flirting ,had gone to fucking and now lovemaking. We both had feelings for each other that we didn't know what to do with.

We gathered her bag and I walked her downstairs and saw the limo parked at the curb. The driver nodded and then came over and picked up her bag and placed it in the trunk. I walked her over to the car as the driver opened the back door. I hugged Nicole and passionately kissed her mouth again. The driver watched as I kissed her and squeezed the cheeks of her ass.

She climbed into the backseat and looked up and said "I love You Daddy."

The limo driver looked at me and his eyes grew wide!

I was in big trouble.