Daddy's Boy

Story Info
Gary gives himself to his father.
1.9k words
4.29
264.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers

Gary crept along the landing, past Mark, his Dad's bedroom door. Even though it was a Saturday night, Dad would still give him a hard time, if he realised that he was just getting in at two in the morning. Nineteen, he grumbled to himself, and still expected in before midnight.

Mark's room was lit by the bluish, ghostly light of the TV and Gary could hear his dad grunting. Gary tilted his head and peered around the edge of the door, taking care that he would not be seen. Mark was lying across the bed, naked, with his cock sticking out of his fist. He was hard and swollen, as he slowly stroked his thick cock. On the television screen, an older man was standing in front of a youth, with his cock thrust between the younger guy's lips.

The young guy on the video was swallowing the length of the older man's cock, then pulling his head back so that only the head remained in his mouth. Gary could see the bobbing of his Adam's apple, as the young guy swallowed the cock as it slid over the back of his tongue. Gary could feel the front of his jeans pressing against the bulge of his cock as it swelled in his boxers. He glanced at his Dad and saw him stroking an impressively hard erection. Mark's cock seemed to be even bigger than the guy's in the video and Gary wondered if he had ever had a blow job from a young guy. Gary watched Mark stroking and caressing his cock, the swollen head purple and shiny with the thin smear of his pre-cum glistening in the light of the TV screen.

Gary moved back from the doorway and carried on, down the landing, to his own room. Stripping out of his jeans and T-shirt he looked down at the bulge in his boxers, where his cock had swollen and was pushing at the soft cotton. He looked in the mirror on the back of his wardrobe door and saw his smooth nineteen-year-old body, slim but broad shouldered with a hefty bulge in his boxers. Pushing them down to his ankles, he let his cock spring free, pointing towards his chest, with his balls tight at the root. His balls were covered in peachy fuzz, and his cock was swollen and purple.

Taking his cock in his hand, Gary began to slowly stroke the swollen length, gliding his hand back and forth along the shaft, peeling the fold of his foreskin back so that the single eye winked at him in the mirror. Closing his eyes, he imagined the taste of a cock, just before it spurted a thick string of cum. He had licked his fingers clean after a good wank, but never before had he even thought about being with another guy or, specifically, a man his Dad's age. His hand moved faster, his fingers curling around the base of his shaft and gripping his cock firmly.

Gary did not realise that the sounds from his Dad's bedroom had tailed off. The video had wound to a finish and Mark could hear Gary's grunting and heavy breathing from down the landing. This time it was Gary who was being watched, as he stroked his rampant cock until it throbbed and his balls tightened. Stepping inside the room and pushing the door closed behind him, Mark moved closer, his cock jutting out in front of him, until he could reach out and grasp Gary's cock. Slowly, he curled his hand around his son's cock and began to run his fist back and forth, along the length of Gary's shaft. Gary's eyes flicked open and he looked down to see Mark's fist engulfing his cock and Mark's own cock jutting out from under the curve of his belly.

Gary groaned and reached out, grabbing his Dad's cock and stroking it. This was the first time he had touched anyone else's cock and he ran his hands over the shaft, feeling the hot blood filling it, and pressing his fingers against the swollen vein along the top. Mark's cock twitched in his hand and he closed the fingers to capture the hard rod in his fist, slowly stroking it and feeling the slippery bead of his pre-cum moistening the tip.

"Kneel down." Mark ordered Gary.

Gary obeyed, lowering himself to his knees, so that the tip of his Dad's cock was almost touching his lips. He could see the clear pearl of his Mark's pre-cum oozing from the dark eye and he reached up to smear the slippery fluid over the shiny, plum-coloured tip of his Dad's cock. Mark reached down and rested his hand on the back of Gary's head, holding him still, as he tilted his hips forward, pushing his hard, erect cock, closer to his son's mouth. Gary could only watch as the swollen head drew closer to his lips. The sharp tang of his Mark's pre-cum filled his nostrils and, almost dazed, Gary opened his mouth and licked the shiny tip of his Dad's cock.

Mark pushed his hips forward, the tip of his cock sliding between Gary's lips and onto his tongue. Gary felt the swollen head filling his mouth and he tried to pull his head back, but Mark's hand held him there as he thrust his cock, slowly, into Gary's mouth.

Gary felt the bulb of his Dad's cock pressing against his tongue and moving to the back of his throat. Gary sucked on the hard knob in his mouth and tried to swallow to ease the pressure but, because he had never even thought of sucking a cock before, he gagged on the tip of Mark's shaft. Coughing and retching, he managed to pull away and knelt on the floor, chest heaving as he fought to draw a breath.

"You'll have to learn to suck cock, Son." Mark informed him, coolly.

"S-s-sorry, Dad." Gary replied, "It's just that I've never done anything with a guy before and your cock is so big, I thought I would choke."

Mark's cock was still hard and throbbing, even more than earlier. He looked down at his son's red face and streaming eyes, realising that he looked just like the guy in the video. Mark had his hand on his cock again, stroking himself slowly, sliding his slippery foreskin over the tip of his cock and back again to reveal the shiny, slick, glans. Gary watched Mark as he moved his fist along his cock from balls to glans and back again.

"Bend over the side of your bed." Mark ordered, firmly.

Gary shuffled to the side of his bed and leaned over the mattress, his hands spread over the sheets and his tender ass raised in the air. Mark moved behind him and began to stroke the tip of his cock down the cleft between his ass cheeks, smearing pre-cum over the dark bud of Gary's virgin asshole. Gary tried to straighten up, but Mark's hand pressed heavily between his son's shoulders, holding him down. Mark took hold of the base of his cock with his other hand and guided the blunt tip towards Gary's tight asshole. Gary moaned softly as he felt the pressure of his Dad's cock against the tightly clenched bud.

Mark used the tips of his fingers to spread Gary's cheeks and open the tight ring of his back door. Gary whimpered as he felt Mark pushing against his asshole, slowly and painfully stretching it with the head of his erect cock. Gary's whimpering protest excited Mark even more and he held his son still, while he savoured the pressure of a virgin asshole against the tip of his cock. Mark pressed harder, the tip of his cock stretching Gary's asshole. Gary clutched at the bedclothes, moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure, as he felt his Dad's cock pushing against his asshole. Mark looked down at his rigid shaft nestled between his son's buttocks with the bulbous head pressing into the hot tight hole. The tip of his cock had sunk a little way into Gary's anus, but the ridge of his swollen, purple bulb was still only just between Gary's cheeks. Mark inhaled deeply and gripped Gary's ass, holding him firmly. Then, with a convulsive thrust, he rammed the head of his cock past the tight ring of Gary's asshole and into his anus. Gary screamed as Mark's cock pierced his ass, feeling as though he was being torn in two. Mark just carried on increasing the pressure of his thrust, sliding his cock, slowly, into Gary's ass.

"Dad," Gary sobbed, "You're too big. It hurts. Please stop."

"Be quiet and relax," Mark ordered, "It gets better once I've broken you in."

Mark felt Gary's thighs pressing against his tight sac, and he could feel the trembling of his son's muscles as he surrendered his ass to his father. Mark paused, letting Gary become used to the feel of a cock buried in his ass. Gary moaned softly, firstly in pain and then, as he relaxed, in pleasure at the feel of a cock in his virgin ass. Mark waited, patiently, for Gary to relax and then began to gradually work his cock in and out. The friction of Mark's cock made Gary's ass burn, at first, and he whimpered at the new pain. Slowly, the burning pain subsided to a warm feeling of pleasant fullness and Gary's whimpers became soft moans of pleasure.

Mark had been waiting for Gary's ass to relax and as he felt the yielding of his son's virgin anus, he began to work his cock faster and harder. Gary trembled, all over, as Mark pounded into his ass, the slap of his balls against his son's thighs and ass loud in the room. Gary was grunting with every thrust, the sound of him taking his Dad's cock deep in his bowels exciting Mark until he was ramming his swollen cock hard and deep.

"Oh God," Gary sobbed, "Fuck me Dad, fuck me hard until you cum in my ass."

Mark grunted and took a firmer grip on Gary's ass, then thrust hard and deep. Gary lifted his ass higher, pushing back onto Mark's rigid cock. A low groan slipped through Gary's lips as he felt his ass filled with Mark's cock. Mark grunted as he drove the length of his cock deep into Gary's dark hole. The blood pounded within his shaft and he could feel the cum beginning to bubble along his cock. Gary whimpered as he felt his Dad's cock stiffening inside him, swelling and stretching his burning asshole even further. Marks' cock began to jerk and Gary could feel hot waves of cum spraying against the tender walls of his ass. The as the hot cum splashed against the tender walls of his bowel, Gary felt his own cock begin to jerk and thick strings of sperm sprayed over his belly and the front of his thighs. He groaned as his heavy balls emptied onto the floor, the spurts splashing from his cock in time to the stinging jets sprayed from Mark's thick cock into his ass.

Mark's cock slowly softened and slid out of Gary's bruised and tender anus. Looking down, Mark could see smears of cum and filth from his son's ass, spread along the shaft. The plopping sound of Mark's cock head slipping out of Gary's aching asshole sounded loud, over Gary's sobs of pleasure and pain. Mark watched as a thick glob of his cum oozed out of his son's slowly closing asshole and slid down the inside of his thigh. Without speaking, Mark stood up and left the room, closing the bedroom door behind him, leaving Gary to the realisation that he had just given his virgin ass to his father.

Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
EnthrallyaaEnthrallyaaover 2 years ago

I feel you have their names the wrong way round, to me, Gary is more of a dad sounding name and Mark would have suited the son better. That aside, this was an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was hot I never had that problem with my dad but when I was 35 I had a girlfriend her son call home well I was off work and I was jacking off he walked in on me movie so fucking hot and horny I told him to come back inn when you did I said we have to keep this quiet he said I will tell anyone I thought it was hot one thing led to another and getting my boy suck my dick can my everyday thing now I always had wished when I was young I got it like that what about this story reminding me how hot it is to have a young boy sucking on your dick callmg jhyour little boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a story!

I was just onto my teens when I first experienced my daddies cock. Mum was away and I looked in to say good night to find him playing with his cock with a photograph of me in his other hand. I'd fantasised for ages about my dad;d cock so I quickly went in and asked him if he would like the real thing. Wow/ Did he ever, and we never looked back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
boys will always wank

Never, ever stop a young 7,8,9, year old boy wanking off. It's not dirty, it's not unnatural, infact it's one of nature's delights, it's beautiful. When a skinny pre-teen boy is feeling horny, watch how he wriggles and squirms his lean, supple, skinny body, writhing, squeezing his slender legs against his spunkless bollock bags; naturally, instinctively searching, aching for that sex tingle that he's going to get when he hits that spasm, that orgasm from his tight, wrinkleless sacs. Absolute HEAVEN. Watch, as he CUMS, I guarantee, he'll shudder, whether he's wanking hands free, or wrist jobbing, slowly relaxing, and gradually dropping the pace of his frenzied wank, as he knows he has uploaded what he wants to release, dry cumming his pre-pubescent latent seed. Watch the young guy's expression, on his little face, agog at the surprise he gets from what his delightful, little tool can do, and the fantastic sensation it can give him. After all, that's what God put him on earth to do. YES, I'M A FIIIIRMMM BELIEVER. Most lads of this age, moan when they cum, it's lovely for two reasons: firstly, you can prepare to wank in unison with them as you hear their squealing and yelping, or, if you're into the habit of fucking such young meat, you know when they've had a gut full of your thick prick, and want you to fill their cunts with that rich, creamy, boy-loving spunk,from the erect quarter pounder between your legs, Macdonalds, here I cum, to eat? Warning, guys, the last time I fucked a rookie, my pole almost split him in two, you don't want to kill the little twat.

Just watch the little wank machine, as he develops, and one day, you'll see a rampant, sex addict has arisen. HOLY, FUCKING CHRIST. Guys, if you nurture a youngster, you know, like when you're trying to prime a lad you wanna cunt, praising him when he's masturbating, and applauding him as he cums, you'll create a sex addict who has no inhibitions. It won't be long before he grows into a fully-fledged twink who'll ram his boner up any aperture that desires it, be it a homo's twat, or tart's cunt, just as long as he can rid those aching bollocks he has hanging between his legs of their hot spunk, seeding his victims into submission. DDEEEELLLIIGGHHTTFFUULL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My asshole is throbbing!!

When I was 8, my step-dad watched through the window as I stroked my young cock. He told me later that when I started sticking my fingers up my little asshole he pulled out his cock and jacked it watching me. He shot all over the side of the house. Two days later, my Mom left to go to her sister's house until after the baby was born. My step-dad came to my room that afternoon and told me what he'd seen me doing. I was scared at first, but then he told me it was ok, and I didn't do anything wrong. He asked if I had ever seen a grown man's cock and I said no. He asked did I want to see his and I said yes. He undressed and showed my his big dick. As he stoked it, it kept getting bigger and bigger. He told me it was almost 8 inches long and around 3 and a half inches around. He stroked it and I asked about the precum. He told me what it was and then I asked to taste it. He said ok and I took it off the head of his cock with my finger and put it into my mouth. I liked the taste and asked could I suck on it so I could have more. I didn't suck him off that day, but I tasted his cum. We stayed naked for 3 days and on the fourth morning I finally swallowed all of daddy's cum. My Mom never came back, only called to tell daddy that he had custody of me until she "found herself". For the next three years, daddy and I sucked each other daily, and eventually he fucked me when I was 11. Just before my 12th birthday, my real father called and wanted to see me. I hadn't seen him since I was 3 and he left for California. He had moved back about 125 miles away and wanted to get to know his son. I went to his house for the weekend, my asshole already longing for my step-dad's big cock. The second night there, there was a big thunderstorm. I played it up and asked to sleep with my father because I was scared. I really just wanted to be close to my father, and my father said I could sleep with him. We fell asleep but I woke up around 2am. I got up and went to the bathroom. I came back and crawled back in bed with my father. He had turned so that we were face to face. I started to snuggle up to him and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. He was still asleep and I moved a little to get comfortable. I brushed against his cock and it was hard. I reached down and felt of it as my father slept. It was straining inside his briefs and I dove under the covers and freed it. It was beautiful! Bigger than my step-dad's cock by an inch or so, it was the biggest one I had ever felt. I stroked the precum out and bent my head down to taste my own Father. I sucked his cock, lovingly sucking it down my throat. He woke up, and said, "Oh, baby! That's so wonderful. Suck your Father's cock!" I sucked him off and then sucked him again the next morning. I cleaned myself good and let him fuck my asshole as he told me what a nasty slut I was for fucking my own Father and even worse, I was such a whore that I begged him to fuck me over and over after the first time. I left for home, my ass full of my father's cum. Eventually, we all moved in together and I am still getting dicked daily by both of them. I've been a whore for both them for over 30 years now. I have always loved my daddy and my father. I dress as a woman, and I have huge tits that my dad and father love to suck.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Boy Forever Father and son bond while mom's away!in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Panty-Boy A son embraces his new role as his father's wife.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Whore Ch. 01 A Father confronts his Son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories