A Lucky Guy

Story Info
He surprises Jess and Barbara.
2.4k words
4.17
70.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers

I have always thought of myself as a very lucky man. I have a beautiful wife and daughter, a good job that, most of the time, I enjoy and I am blessed with good health. Then, one day last April, I discovered I was even luckier than I had realised.

I had been attending a conference, about a hundred and fifty miles from home. My assistant had booked me into the hotel and I had spent four days renewing contacts and, as they say in management-speak, networking. On the Thursday evening, the organisers had announced that, because of a personal crisis, the speakers for the last day of the conference were unable to give their presentations and the conference would close early. I decided that I would check out first thing in the morning and have a long weekend with my family.

I checked out of the hotel after breakfast on the Friday, knowing that I would be home in time for lunch. Barbara, my wife, worked Friday mornings and would be finishing for the day just about the time I arrived home. Jessica, my daughter, Jess to her friends, was between semesters at college. For a beautiful, nineteen year old girl, Jess hardly went out and it would be commonplace for me to find her in her room, when I arrived home, studying.

The drive home was uneventful, even boring. I drove carefully and kept within the speed limits, but still had time to anticipate the welcome I would receive from Barbara. My mind conjured up an image of her, tall and slender, although her belly was a little rounder than when we had married and her breasts, though still firm and high, were fuller. Her wide easy smile still played sensuously over her lips and her deep blue, almost violet eyes still sparkled. She still wore her hair long, halfway down her back, but the soft russet now had a few sprinklings of silver. She would be dressed, today in a navy suit, with a pale blue silk blouse and black sheer hose.

Traffic through town was a little heavier than I had allowed for and it was almost two in the afternoon when I finally pulled to a halt on the driveway, outside our house. Barbara was already home and her car was parked, neatly, in front of the garage. I opened the front door and stepped into the coolness of the hallway. Making my way through to the kitchen I poured a glass of milk from the refrigerator and sipped it, glancing at the refrigerator door, to make sure that there were no notes for me. The answerphone light was dark and I smiled at the thought that there was nothing to interfere with my plans for a longer weekend with my wife and daughter.

I made my way up the stairs, about to call out to Barbara, and heard a low cry, almost a sob. I recognised Barbara's voice, coming from the open door of our bedroom. For a moment, it sounded as though she were in pain, but with the next sound, I realised that they were sobs of pleasure. I crept along the landing, consumed with curiosity. I knew that, when I was away, Barbara would amuse herself with one or two of her collection of dildos and vibrators, but I could not hear any tell-tale buzzing from the room. In fact, as I strained my ears to listen, I could hear a lighter, higher pitched, voice muttering something. I slid, as silently as I possibly could, along the landing until I could see through the doorway.

Barbara was spread across our bed, her long hair spread over the pillows, gleaming like hot embers in the soft light diffusing through the curtains. Her feet rested on the edge of the mattress and her hands were clenching the sheets, as she moaned encouragement to her partner. I could see her nipples, hard and erect, risen from the firm globes of her breasts. My eyes lingered, for a moment, on the sight of her swollen teats like ripe berries ready to be slipped between hungry lips. Slowly, almost dreading what I would see, I moved the focus of my gaze over her belly. Kneeling, with her mouth pressed against Barbara's neatly trimmed pussy, Jess was slowly tormenting her mother with her sweet kisses. Jess was wearing a flimsy bra and panties, almost transparent, and was busily kissing and licking Barbara's clit. Both were engrossed with each other and what they were doing, so they did not hear me push the door open wider and step inside.

I stood and watched Jess, as she ran her tongue along the lips of Barbara's pussy, her long slim fingers gently spreading her mother's thighs, so that she could swirl the tip of her tongue over the hard pearl of Barbara's clit. My cock was straining to escape from my briefs, by now, and I could feel it pressing painfully against the front of my suit pants. Jess had her taut ass raised in the air and I could see the smudge of her pubic hair pressing against the flimsy silk. The patch of material against her pussy was stained with juice that had oozed from between the tender lips.

Barbara reached between her thighs to press Jess's mouth harder against her pussy, her pale fingers twisting in our daughter's auburn hair. I could hear Jess lapping at Barbara's dripping mound and smell the sweet nectar that flowed between their thighs. Barbara arched her back and cried out, as Jess lashed the tip of her tongue over her mother's aching clit. Barbara was trembling all over as she gushed into Jess's mouth, cumming violently. Barbara flopped, limply, onto the bed, her feet sliding over the edge, as Jess lifted her face from between her mother's thighs. Her eyes were closed and her lips and chin were covered with glistening juices from Barbara's ripe pussy. As she knelt back on her haunches and stretched, I could see Jess's hard nipples pressing against the filmy cups of her bra. Jess was nowhere near as full breasted as her mother and her breasts rode high and firm. The narrow waist flaring to her hips only accentuated the dense auburn bush covering her pussy. Both of them were panting and Barbara had a dreamy, far away look. It was Jess who first noticed that I was standing in the room. She giggled and looked up at me.

"Mom, Dad's home early, "she laughed, "and I think he's been watching us!"

"Hi honey," said Barbara, "we didn't think you'd be back till later."

I tried to be angry, or at least annoyed, but the sight of my wife having her pussy eaten by my daughter had boiled my blood in an entirely different way. I opened my mouth to speak, but no sound came out. The bulge in my pants was painfully obvious or, from my point of view, obviously painful. Jess turned to face me and stood up, showing me the wetness of her panties. She looked at the bulge in my pants and then back into my eyes, slowly running her tongue over her lips.

"Did you like watching me eating Mom's pussy?" Jess asked.

"Sure he did, honey, look how his cock is trying to get out of his pants" Barbara called out from the bed.

Jess moved closer, slowly running her tongue over her plump lips and stroking her flat belly. I felt hypnotised by her bright blue eyes and she stepped right up to me, so that the back of her hand, on her belly, brushed the front of my pants. I could smell Barbara's pussy on her breath and the light scent of the baby powder she used after her shower. She turned her hand around and cupped the bulge of my cock and balls.

"Oooh Daddy, you're very big and hard. Do you want to fuck Mom? Or can I suck your cok? Please?" Jess whispered.

Without waiting for a reply, Jess pulled the zip of my pants down and dropping to her knees, eased my cock out of my briefs. I couldn't speak as she, wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my hard cock. She tilted her head back and smiled as her hand slid back and forth along my cock. I looked down into her eyes, for a moment, until she leaned forward, opening her mouth and slipped the swollen head past her lips. Her tongue slithered over the swollen plum in her mouth as she grasped the base, her fingers caressing my heavy balls. Barbara raised herself on the bed to watch her daughter sucking the head of her husband's erect cock. Reaching down, I brushed the tumble of auburn curls back from Jess's forehead, so that I could watch the tip of my cock slipping into my beautiful daughter's mouth.

Sliding off the edge of the bed, Barbara crawled over and knelt next to Jess. Jess tilted her head a little to the side and took the head of my cock deeper into her mouth, then pulled back, as Barbara slid her arms around Jess from behind and cupped her breasts through the thin cloth of her bra. Jess moaned around the head of my cock filling her mouth, as Barbara pinched her erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Barbara leaned against Jess's back, pushing her forward, so that she had to let more of my cock slide into her mouth. I could feel a gust against my balls as Jess snorted through her nose to try and keep from gagging on my cock. Barbara pulled the straps of Jess's bra off her shoulders and down her arms, freeing her breasts, then took them in her hands and began to knead them, trapping Jess's nipples between her fingers and tugging them firmly. Jess rocked forward, gulping the head of my cock into the back of her throat. Barbara released her grip on Jess's breasts, revealing red handprints and grabbed the backs of my thighs. Pressing Jess against her breasts, so that she could not pull back, Barbara pulled on the backs of my thighs, forcing my cock deeper into Jess's throat. Jess gagged a little then swallowed, taking my cock over her tongue. Tears ran down her face as she struggled to breathe around the head of my cock and Barbara pulled harder against my thighs.

Barbara let go of my thighs and I staggered back, my cock sliding out of Jess's mouth. Jess fell back, coughing and spluttering, her eyes red and streaming as she drew great shuddering breaths. Ignoring her, for the moment, Barbara took her place and slid my cock expertly over her tongue into the back of her throat. Barbara's tongue lapped over my cock head and along the shaft, writhing over and around the hardness stretching her lips into a grin. My cock glistened with her spit and a thin thread dribbled onto the slope of her breasts. I wanted to grab her hair and fuck her mouth roughly but she pulled back, letting my cock escape from between her lips. She turned to Jess and grabbed her arm.

"Get on the bed." Barbara ordered Jess.

Jess obeyed, lying across the sheets while Barbara hooked her fingers into the waist of her panties. She didn't object as her mother pulled the clinging scrap of silk down her legs and threw them to one side. I could see my daughter's neat pussy with the tight curls of her bush glistening with juices that had oozed from between the lips. Barbara clambered behind her and reached over, grabbing her legs and pulling them back, spreading Jess's thighs and holding her still.

"Come on, she's ready for you. Fuck her." Barbara growled.

I moved closer and grasped the base of my cock and guided the swollen head between the lips of my daughter's pussy. Jess mumbled something but her voice was muffled by Barbara's breast pressed against her mouth. I could feel Jess's hot juices coating my cock as I pressed it between the lips of her pussy and into her tight opening. Jess tried to shake her head, but Barbara held her pinned, as she felt the head of my cock forcing its way deeper inside her. I pressed firmly onwards, stretching her slowly and as gently as I could, until I felt a tender barrier. Bracing myself and, tensing my thighs, I rammed hard, feeling a gush of wetness and the snapping of a delicate membrane. Jess released a muffled scream as my cock plunged deep inside her.

Jess bucked against us and then relaxed, tears staining her face. Slowly, I began to rock back and forth, working my cock along her pussy, slow, gentle thrusts that spread the wetness inside her. As my cock slid in and out more easily, I pulled further back and glanced down between us. Jess's thighs were stained crimson and a thin trickle of blood had stained the sheet beneath her ass. I looked up into Barbara's eyes, as she leaned back and let go of Jess's legs, looping her arms beneath Jess's armpits.

"Finish it! Fuck her until, you cum in her cunt." Barbara ordered.

I started to slide in and out building a rhythm until I was pounding my daughter's pussy as hard and deep as I could. The heat and slick wetness were soon more than I could resist and, with a spasmodic lunge I buried my cock in the depths of my daughter's virgin pussy and spurted hot gooey cum into her , until my balls were empty.

Barbara released her hold on Jess as I eased my limp, bloodstained cock from between the lips of her pussy. Jess's eyes shone with grateful tears and she sat up enveloping me in a hug.

"There you are Jess," Barbara soothed, "you've helped Daddy uphold our family tradition. My Daddy did it for me and now Daddy has done it for you."

"Thank you, Daddy, Mom," Jess whispered, "can I ask something?"

"Of course you can sweetheart." we both replied, "what do you want to know?"

"It doesn't have to stop with just this one time does it?" she asked, smiling hopefully and shyly.

Barbara and I just looked at each other and exchanged a secret, anticipatory smile.

Mr James
Mr James
298 Followers