Family Threesome

Story Info
He catches his daughter masturbating.
827 words
3.02
274.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday afternoon. I came home for lunch and found that my daughter was skipping school. She looked surprised to see me, but I didn't say anything. She was on the couch watching television so I decided to join her.

There was a strange aroma in the air,(later I would find out that she had been masturbating). As soon as I caught a whiff of it I knew what it was. I had smelled it many times before, but never from my own daughter. I looked down and saw her cunt was exposed. It immediately gave me a hard on. She noticed the teepee I was building in my pants, and much to my surprise asked me if I wanted her help in relieving it.

She instantly dropped to her knees and unbuttoned my pants. She began to go down on me. I groaned in pleasure. We moved to the floor and began 69ing each other. God she tasted so good. she then got up and stuck my cock in her pussy. She was obviously a virgin. She was so tight, and when I got so far there was a thin layer of tissue preventing me from pressing on.

She told me to fuck her. That was all i needed. I forced my way through and she screamed in pain, but the screams of pain soon turned into ones of pleasure. She then told me to take her ass. It was so nice and round and juicy. I couldn't help myself. She bent herself over the couch, and I lined myself up with her ass. I lubed my cock and put my head in.

About this time my wife came in for an early lunch as well. We didn't hear her come in so we continued our session. She walked in on us and asked us if we were having fun. Obviously I took my cock out of my daughter and begin stuttering trying to explain what was happening. She told me it was ok, but only if she could join. we stripped her down, and I began fucking her ass as our daughter licked her pussy. She then winked and told me that "we should work on our daughter, after all it is her first time."

I knew exactly what she had in mind she went into our room and returned with a double strap-on. she stuck both dildos in our daughters ass and pussy while I stuck my cock in my daughters mouth. We began to fuck her. I began to slide my cock further and further into her throat. she began to gag and vomit all around my cock, but I wasn't about to let up. That just excited me the more. My balls started hitting her chin and I could tell that I wasn't far from Cumming. I continued fucking her and when I came I made her swallow. She said it tasted horrible.

I thought of course it did, cum and puke mixed. then she began to cum from my wife fucking both her holes. I dropped to the ground in order to return the favor and lapped up all her love juices. We then attacked my wife. Our daughter straddled her face and I more or less made out with her vagina. She loved it when we did this I told my daughter to take the strap-on off my wife and put it on. She quickly obeyed. She strapped on the dildo and started to fuck her mothers vagina as I quickly moved up to work on her throat. My wife began to deep throat my cock and this made my balls churn. I could feel it I was about to cum.

I released my load and it felt like I was shooting rivers into my wife's throat she swallowed the first few streams and then my daughter moved up to get her share of the goods. I couldn't believe my eyes my wife and my daughter were locked lips sharing my cum. They each got there fair share and swallowed and then began to 69 each other until they came into each others mouths, but they weren't through yet. My wife told me to get my video camera and meet them upstairs in our bedroom.

When I got into the room I saw a silhouette of the two behind the glass shower door I opened the door, but I don't even think they noticed at the time. My wife was torturing our daughter with the detachable shower head. She had it directly over her clit turning it randomly from scalding hot to icy cold. Our daughter was screaming in pain and pleasure. The next thing I new our daughter was screaming "I'm Cumming" and then she collapsed in my wife's arms. I get off to that tape to this day. Our daughter has grown up and gotten married now, but on holidays we still continue our relationship.