A Christmas Orgy

Story Info
Group fun to celebrate Christmas.
2.7k words
3.92
121k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you don't have children and your family lives thousands of miles away Christmas can be boring. Two years ago I was talking to a lady friend of mine, her name is Joanna, about what to do for Christmas. We thought about going on a cruise but that was very expensive. Then we talked about going to a swingers resort but that was also very expensive. Then she said. "Lets have an orgy!" At first I didn't think it was a practical idea. But was discussed it and decided to give it a try.

We put together a list of people we thought would be interested in an orgy. We made several phone calls and were surprised at how many people said that if we had an orgy on Christmas they would come. I suggested that we invite some my customers, I do personal adult videos as a side job, and we spent quite a bit of time making a formal list of people to invite.

Then we made invitations on my computer giving the time (Christmas day from 10 A.M. until the last person leaves.) the place would be my double wide. I would supply the food and drinks, I love to cook. I included my phone number for an RSVP.

The rules:

1) You have to be at least 18 years old

2) No drugs

3) no animals or scat

4) no means no!

We mailed out the invitations the week after labor day. We were both surprised when we found out that we would have twenty five people coming. We had 10 guys and fifteen women. For the first time in years I was looking forward to Christmas morning.

A week before the great day I called everyone and confirmed that they were still planing on attending. Everyone was all set! Joanna and I were as excited as kids on Christmas!

I stocked up on beer, liquor, and condoms. I made a 20 pound turkey, stuffing, and gravy. Then I made a huge lasagna and a 15 pound ham. We made salad, and mashed potatoes, and corn. We bought several desserts and all kinds of soda. I suggested that we have Viagra available, but we decided that would be unwise.

Christmas morning we opened or presents and cleaned up. Joanna was wearing a black see through thing with no panties. I had slippers and a smile on. Joanna is a brunette with light brown eyes. Her hair reaches to her big butt. Her 42D tits are very nice for a 50 year old. Joanna has been divorced for several years and owns her own business.

The first guests to arrive were Sally from my previous story, Feminized for Christmas, and two of her girl friends.

"Cute little tits!" Sally said weighing Joanna's tits in her hand. Sally took of her coat and Joanna's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw Sally's monster 56FF's. "Well I thought they were big but not compared to yours!" Joanna said. Sally laughed and came over and hugged me. "Still showing your short comings in public I see." I laughed and said. " What can I say?"

Next two couples came and the orgy started.

One of Sally's friends was sucking on Joanna's nipples as the other one was licking Joanna's pussy.

People were arriving for the next half an hour. There was fucking and sucking going on all around my home. When the last couple, two girls, arrived I had to put the turkey in the oven. I had to ask one couple to please move because they were fucking on my kitchen counter. When I finished in the kitchen Sue, and old girl friend form college, shouted for silence.

"Lets all thank Rick and Joanna for one fuck of a good orgy!" Everyone shouted "Thanks." "Carry on." I said.

I went over to Joanna and said. "Did you like Sally's friends?" Joanna said. "It was awesome I've never been with a woman before let alone two! I must have come a dozen times!" Joanna looked at my cock and said. "Aren't you interested in joining in?" I had been so busy taking coats and setting things up in the kitchen that I hadn't even thought about myself. I licked her right nipple and said. "I could be talked into having some fun!" Joanna started to stroke my cock. "Well, well!" She said. It's alive after all!"

Before I could respond Sue came over and said. "I haven't seen that in over a year!" She bent down and sucked on my cock as she slipped her finger in Joanna's pussy. Joanna said. "I think I'm going to like this orgy thing!" Sue had small tits but a huge ass and belly. Sue told me to lay down so her back didn't get sore. I did and Joanna straddled my face so I could suck on her pussy as Sue sucked my cock. "This is pretty good." Joanna said. Sue put a condom on me and sat on my cock, then she gyrated her hips and moaned and twisted her own nipples. Some guy was walking by when Sue grabbed him and started to suck on his cock. Not to be out done Joanna stopped another guy and sucked on his cock. I was fingering Joanna's pussy and sucking on her clit. Sue's warm wet cunt felt great just moving in circles on my cock. The guy that Joanna was blowing came and I felt warm cum on my chest . Then the guy that Sue was blowing came and I could fell more warm cum on my stomach. Sue was laughing so hard that she stopped moving her hips. She got a tissue from someone and cleaned up my chest and belly. I started to move my hips and Sue moved in unison with me and I came at the same time she did. Joanna came at almost the same time, pushing her cunt hard into my face with a grinding motion. When Sue got up and Joanna released me I felt free!

I went to my room and brought Joanna with me. We dressed as Mr. & Mrs. Claus. We grabbed our bags and ran into the living room. Everyone was fucking or sucking someone else.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Joanna and I shouted in unison. Everyone looked up and laughed as we threw packages of red and green Condoms from our bags. Then we handed everyone a green dildo and a red cock ring. The laughter was so loud that I was afraid that my neighbors would call the cops but there was no stopping the noise.

"Hey someone get a camera!" Sue shouted . "I want a picture of Santa getting a blow job from Mrs. Claus" Joanna got on her knees and unzipped my pants and started to suck on my cock. Sue was right there with a digital camera taking pictures. Then I said. "Now take a picture of Santa fucking Mrs. Claus. I put on a green condom and pulled Joanna's skirt up and stuck my cock in her cunt. Sue took some more pictures. Betty, part of one of the married couples, opened the front of Joanna's outfit and sucked on her nipples.

Joanna came quickly. I stroked my cock as hard and fast as I could in and out of Joanna's wet cunt until we both came. There was applause from almost everyone. Joanna turned around and we kissed and she said. "This is the best Christmas I've had in years." "Me to." I said with a big grin.

I went to the kitchen and put the lasagna in the oven and some of the other things on the stove to warm up.

Harold and his wife Carol came in and asked if they could help. It felt a bit strange to be standing there nude in my kitchen talking to someone about warming up food. Carol was quite thin and had almost no tits at all but the hairiest pussy I've ever seen. I had done a video for them at their farm in June. Harold was also thin and hairy and it took him a long time to cum I had wondered how he had lasted so long when I did the video for them.

I explained that everything was fine for now. They both thanked me for inviting them.

I said. "I have to get out of this stupid suit or I'll melt." I had the heat up because everyone was naked. I took the Santa outfit off and brought it back to the bedroom.

When I returned to the living room Harold was fucking Sue and Carol was watching. "I think we should do this more often." Carol said. I was standing behind her and started to rub her nipples and press my cock against her ass. "OH!" She said. "You have rough hands. I like that. His hands are so smooth they are like a child's." I licked her neck and she pushed her tiny ass against my hard cock. "I like that too don't stop." I kissed her neck and licked it again. "Damn!" She said "I've never been turned on by Santa before." I said. "Well your husband is fucking Mrs. Clause maybe you should fuck Santa" "Hmm I think I will." She said and turned and we kissed. I sucked on one of her nipples and lightly pinched the other one. "Oh my!" Carol said. "I'm being turned on by Santa!" "Your turning Santa on!" I said and picked her up and put her on the sofa and got on my knees and licked her clit. "WOW!" Carol said. "Harold doesn't do that very often and I do love it" I had noticed that Harold wasn't much of a cunt lapper when I had made their video. I stuck my tongue in her cunt and rubber her clit with a moistened finger. Carol was very wet and I continued tongue fuck her. She wrapped her thin legs around my back and pulled me toward her. Then she grunted and made a funny animal like noise and came. I kept on tongue fucking her until she kicked my back and said. "Please stop!" I stopped but she didn't release me for a few seconds as she shook like a leaf. "Damn now I want more!" Carol said. I put a red condom an and slowly slipped my cock in her pussy. There was a tap on my back and it was Harold. "Tight isn't she?" Harold said with pride. "Yes!" I lied she was very loose but remarkably warm. Harold just stood there watching me fuck his wife. You would have thought he was watching a child doing well at a sport at school. Now I knew how he could last so long fucking her she was just perfect, tight enough to feel good but loose enough not to make you cum quickly. She came three more times before I finally came. I took the condom off and before I knew it Harold was fucking her and she was cumming fast and hard.

I went to the kitchen and since every thing seemed to be almost ready I carved the turkey and with the help of Joanna and Sally got everything set up buffet style.

"Everyone I shouted dinner is read help your self."

Within a few minutes I had twenty some naked people eating and drinking and chatting. That is a very strange site! I think everyone needed a rest. Someone turned on the TV and a football game. I don't watch sports but didn't complain.

Joanna was sitting next to me on the floor and Sue was on my other side with a huge plate of lasagna on her lap. Sally came by and said. "Your hired as the chief chef and cunt lapper this is good stuff." "Thanks." I said. "I like cooking and cunt lapping." "What a strange conversation for Christmas evening." Joanna said. Then after some thought she smiled and said. "But it beats the hell out of talking about my fathers bowel movements like we do at home." Everyone that heard that laughed.

This were slow for about an hour as people digested their food and rested. Melissa, one of the single women, fell asleep and started to snore. There was quite a bit of giggling about that.

In a funny mood I moved over to Melissa and kissed one of her nipples. She swatted at me as if I was a fly. I kissed the other one and she swatted again. She was still snoring, sound asleep. I gently rubbed one of her nipples and she moaned and snored at the same time. By now everyone was watching and the room was very quiet. I rubbed both of her nipples at the same time and she moaned even louder. Then I slipped a finger between her legs as gently as I could. She slowly opened her legs, still snoring. When I touched her clit she awoke with a start. When she realized what was happening she blushed. "Well finish what you started." She said. I continued to rub her clit and the others lost interest in us and did their own thing. Sally and Sue and Joanna were playing with each other.

I laid down in front of Melissa and sucked in her clit. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and said. "Normally I don't like to be woken up, but that was pleasant." "I aim to please." I said. Melissa has brown hair short hair and a trimmed pussy. She was starting to get some gray hair even on her pussy. She was an average looking woman with nice small perky tits with small light brown nipples that were almost impossibly small when they were hard. I got her to cum five times in as many minutes when Sally came over and said. "Let me show you how to suck on a cunt." She roughly pushed me aside sucked on Melissa's pussy. Sally on the floor on her elbows and knees her huge ass stuck in the air.

"Let me show you how to fuck an ass." I said . "Good idea!" Sally said. My ass needs a reaming." I got put on a green condom and slowly pushed my cock in Sally's ass. "That's nice!" Sally said as she pushed back with her huge ass. Joanna handed me a dildo and I slipped it in Sally's pussy and stroked it just out of sync with my cock stroking her ass. "GOD DAMN!!" Sally said. "That feels great!" Then Sally came hard and pushed back so hard that the dildo disappeared up her cunt. She giggled and pushed with her diaphragm and the dildo popped right out. I was laughing and fucking at the same time. Sally and Melissa were also laughing and they came together. I stroked as hard and as fast as I could but couldn't seem to cum. Finally I came and went limp. I sat down exhausted.

People started to leave around 10 P.M. and the last to go were Sally and her friends. They left at a little after 1 A.M. Everyone had helped clean up. Another funny sight, twenty seven naked tired people doing dishes and cleaning up!

After every one had left Joanna and I sat down to rest. "That was great." I said suppressing a yawn. Joanna grinned from ear to ear and said. "Thank you this is what I needed for Christmas, friends and fucking. We both laughed.

"I do have one more thing for you." I said. I got up and went to the closet in the bed room I used as an office and got a large package from the closet. I handed it to her and said. "I saw you admiring this." She looked confused and opened the package. She was speechless when she pulled out the fur parka that she had seen in a catalog I had gotten from Alaska. She looked hot in it with nothing else on. Then she blushed and said. "You'll have to return it. You can't afford this!" "I can't return it, it has your initials embroidered inside! Also I can afford it or I wouldn't have gotten it for you."

For the first time since I had known her she was speechless. I felt exhausted and very happy because I had made Joanna happy.

That is the true spirit of Christmas.