The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
The new morning routine.
2.8k words
4.5
63.6k
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not prepared for the impact the vertical clitoral hood piercing would have on me. If I wasn't a slut before, the piercing made me one. After the initial weeks of the awkward feeling of metal rubbing against my clit, I adjusted. A good five weeks after it healed, and I was in business again.

Just to be clear, those five weeks, I was not sexually idle. My owners would have none of that. Mr. Reynolds decided that it was the perfect time to begin my anal journey. Mrs. Reynolds believed it was the perfect time for me to perfect my oral sex skills. I found it to be a time of torturous horniness.

Now, I know I told you about how I had been wearing plugs a lot per Mr. Reynolds orders. It was nothing like during those five weeks. The only time I am not plugged is during the night when I am asleep. Otherwise, I am walking around with a plug. Sometimes, I am crawling, with a cute little tail plug (I am a pet after all).

The first week of healing, the plug was standard size; don't get me wrong, it was still intrusive, and I was very aware of my anal invader. It also kept me in a near constant state of submission. Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds adore my "submissive glow."

As my parents were still away, I no longer slept at my parent's home. The Reynolds felt it was unnecessary. During my healing, I slept at the foot of their bed, on a huge pillow. They wanted to monitor my aftercare of my piercings. They didn't say it outright, but I got the feeling they didn't trust me to keep them clean.

Part of my duties as their pet slut now included waking each morning to provide both of them oral sex. Mr. Reynolds was first. Mrs. Reynolds liked to sleep in. When I awoke, with an alarm, at 7 am, I began my day.

I went to the on-suite bathroom to relieve myself. I carefully cleaned my piercing with saline and allowed myself to air dry. I brushed my teeth, because who wants a slut with bad breath? Then I slide the plug that has been left out for me with ample lube.

That morning, it felt like a monster. It had two bulbs on it. The one near the tip was a just as smidge smaller than the fat one at the base. The base was narrow so that I wouldn't waddle too bad when walking.

There is no real sexy way to insert a plug on your own. I mean, in porn, women just hike their leg up and pop those suckers in. Yeah, not me. I had to place the plug on the closed toilet lid jack it off with lube. Then turn and squat over it.

The first bulb pressed against my anal ring, and I closed my eyes. There is something deeply humiliating about pushing a large object into your ass by yourself. Sure, when someone else is there to do it, you can sort of write it off as it's not your choice. When you are by yourself, it's your choice.

So there I was, squatting over the closed toilet, a large purple plug pressing into my ass, and gasping while my sex heated up. Anything anal seemed to shoot shocks of arousal straight to my core. Not to mention the little bead that now rested against my clit.

I tried my best not to grunt or moan too loud. I was sure I failed. I often did when Mr. Reynolds upped the size. It took a good five passes until my cheeks hit the seat and the plug nestled into place. Before that point, I fucked my ass with the plug.

Picture that. A petite twenty-something girl with my athletic build bobbing up and down on a purple bulbed plug in a bathroom while her forty-something owners snore just outside the door. Humiliating, definitely; erotic as all get out; absolutely.

Needless to say, by the time the plug had firmly penetrated my ass, I was a horny mess. I desperately wanted to rub my pussy. My cheeks were flush; my chest was pink. I looked in the full-length mirror, with my thighs spread so far apart, my lower lips revealed my cunt.

I stared at it for a moment. The curved silver barbell was through my hood. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I could see the bead on my engorged clit. It would be nothing for me to press it, to roll it, just to tease myself. My hand hovered over my sex.

It blocked my view. My needy haze was clouding my judgment. Did I want to risk the punishment of playing with Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds' cunt without permission? No. I most certainly did not.

With a sigh, I pulled myself off the toilet. The plug moved, and my legs wobbled. I couldn't stop the moan from coming out. I needed to focus on my morning tasks.

I went downstairs to begin breakfast. I prepared French toast, pancakes, sausage, waffles, eggs, anything they wanted. I had it all ready for them by the time my owners awoke. I also brewed coffee. Mrs. Reynolds is a beast without her coffee in the morning.

Once breakfast was made, and warming in the oven, I returned to their bedroom. Carefully, I crawled under the covers and found Mr. Reynolds' cock hidden within his tightie-whities. Sometimes, he has morning wood and its quick. Other times, I have to get him going.

That particular morning, he was already sporting wood. He rolled onto his back the minute my mouth came in contact with his erection. A few bobs and twists in my head had him straining. His hand came to the crown of my head and I deep throated him.

Since Mr. Reynolds adores getting head; my skills have improved immensely. I can hold him deep in my throat for quite a while. Once, Mrs. Reynolds timed me. I felt like I was going to pass out, but I got to three minutes.

That morning, Mr. Reynolds seemed to be in a rush. He pumped into my mouth a few times before he gave me my breakfast. I swallowed every drop of his jizz. I was proud of myself to have learned that so quickly. I suckled at his cock until he was soft.

"Good slut." He patted my head and slurped his now flaccid member out of my mouth.

He slid from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

My task then was to attend to Mrs. Reynolds. She's a tougher nut to crack. I can't just go in for the kill for Mrs. Reynolds. I have to be a lot more seductive.

Mrs. Reynolds lay on her belly. It's hard to get to any good parts when the woman is on her stomach. That doesn't mean I didn't know how to please my owner. No, Mrs. Reynolds taught me there are many pleasurable places, less obvious thus less used.

Starting at Mrs. Reynolds feet, I sucked her large toe into my mouth. The taste of dirt and foot are hard to ignore. I swirled my tongue around. She withdrew her foot from me. I extended my tongue and lapped at her heel then up the back of her calf.

Mrs. Reynolds shook her leg. I took that as a sign to mean I needed to attend to the other foot. I pressed kisses up the pad of her foot past her arch and up her heel. I nipped at the back of her calf. She offered me a soft moan as a reward.

I kept going. My tongue dragged along the crease of the back of Mrs. Reynolds' knee. I did the same to the opposite knee. I dragged my tongue up the back of her thigh. I gently bit across her cotton panty clad ass.

When the Reynolds' first told me I was no longer permitted panties, I hated the idea. I even resented Mrs. Reynolds each time I had to pull down hers to get to her delicious pussy. However, now that I have embraced being their pet slut, I think they would bother me. Thankfully, I don't think I'll ever have to find out.

Mrs. Reynolds stirs with a bit of a chuckle. "Such a naughty slut." She moaned.

I nibbled under one cheek and then the other. I pushed aside the cotton and pressed my tongue between her cheeks. Now, some would think I was going for her pussy. I wasn't. Mrs. Reynolds likes a bit of backdoor action as well.

My tongue slid between her crack of her behind. I pressed my lips each cheek, offering my humblest of worships and let my tongue trace figure eights on the pale globes of her tush while holding her panties to the side.

Mrs. Reynolds purred. I kept going. I pushed my tongue deeper. The tip of my tongue found her puckered opening. I had gotten used to the sour taste of her ass. I lapped at her anal ring as my free hand massaged the back of her thigh.

"What a hungry little cunt licker we have." She praised me in the most shameful way I could imagine. It stroked my arousal higher. The bead of the barbell pressed harder into my now fully erect clit. I humped at air while I tongued Mrs. Reynolds' asshole.

"Move along little slut." Mrs. Reynolds moaned.

I whimpered. If anyone ever told me that I would be disappointed being told to stop eating ass ever in my life, I would have thought they were crazy. Yet, there I was, wishing I could just tongue her ass for hours. I released her panties and continued on my journey.

Mrs. Reynolds remained on her back. I situated myself so that I straddled the small of her back and pressed my thumbs into her shoulder blades. One of Mrs. Reynolds' favorite things is when I give her massages. The pressure of this position pushes the curved bar through my hood against my clit. It drives me crazy to this day when I give her massages.

As I work the knots out of Mrs. Reynolds shoulders, I rocked my hips against her body. It's when the moan escaped my lips after a few minutes; I realized just what I did: I tried to get off. I froze.

"Someone is healed." Mrs. Reynolds observed. "Off." She patted the side of the bed.

I slipped from her and hung my head in shame. I was naughty. I would get punished. I was sure of it. I wasn't supposed to get off without their direction. Be horny yes, they loved that. They loved how desperate and amicable I could be when I was horny. I was fucking horny.

Mrs. Reynolds rolled to her back. "That felt good, slut?"

I knelt, closed thighed, beside Mrs. Reynolds in her bed. My hands were on my lap. My chin was down, and my hair fell before my face. I hated having to admit things to them. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds."

"Spread your knees." She instructed.

While trying to limit the bouncing on the mattress, I did as I was instructed. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds."

I kept going farther and farther apart until she stopped me with a pat on my thigh. My lower lips spread open. The plug hung in my ass. For half a second I wondered if I had used too much lube and it would fall out.

Mrs. Reynolds rolled to her side. She wore a loose-fitting flannel nightshirt. With her head propped on her elbow, she reached for my sex.

He finger grazed my inner lips, and I bit my lip. My sex was slick with a mixture of lube and my own arousal. Tingles went through my body. However, they seemed to radiate from my clit. It seemed all my senses were wired to my pussy.

"You're so wet, slut." She purred and pressed at my clit.

I gritted my teeth and hissed. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I moaned.

She chuckled and used her thumb apply circular pressure to my clit. "Were you humping my back, slut?" She asked.

I humped the air while she toyed with me. I was desperate for her to finger me. I needed something. It felt like it had been an eternity since I had been permitted an orgasm. The plug shifted in and out of me with each movement of my hips. It felt like getting fucked.

I panted. I moaned. My body temperature went up. It was hard to concentrate. "Yes." I gasped. "Mrs. Reynolds."

She snickered and pinched my clit.

"Ahhh!" I whimpered as my body twitched.

"What were you doing?" She growled as she varied the pressure of her pinch.

"I was." I licked my bottom lip. "I was humping." I squeezed my eyes shut. "Oh my God, Mrs. Reynolds." I pleaded. "Mrs. Reynolds I humped your back!" I finally admitted.

She stopped all attention to my clit. "There you go little slut. That wasn't so hard." She praised me and stroked my cheek. The smell of my sex was on her hand.

I turned my face, seemingly instinctual. Actually, my owners taught me that my fluids were my responsibility. So were their fluids. Basically, anything that came out of the three of us was my job to clean.

I parted my lips and sucked her thumb. She sat up on the bed, and with her free hand, she stroked my hair affectionately. I curved my tongue and sucked. "You are such a well-trained pet." She praised.

After a few moments, Mrs. Reynolds patted the bed where Mr. Reynolds had been. "Lay back."

Foolishly, I for one second thought I would be the focus. I eagerly crawled around Mrs. Reynolds and did as she asked. I spread my legs wide again giving her access to my dripping, swollen, needy cunt.

She again laughed at me and shook her head. "Scoot down, slut. I want to ride your face." She told me.

I probably would have been disappointed. I should have been. I wasn't. Over the weeks I had been serving my owners, I found joy in their pleasure. It wasn't the same as an orgasm, but there was a satisfaction in getting someone off.

I did as Mrs. Reynolds asked. I moved my head down, and she pulled her panties off. She straddled my head, and all I could see were her thick curls over the puffy lips of an aroused woman. Pride swelled in my chest. I caused that.

The musky smell of sex filled my lungs. My head caged between her thighs as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I kissed and slid my tongue over her outer lips. I teased her as she pressed my hips with her hands.

Mrs. Reynolds rolled her hips as I swirled my tongue around exploring every inch of her sex. I had long since been accustomed to her flavor. I even liked it a little bit.

With my hands wrapped around her thighs, I pushed my head upward and let my tongue circle her nubbin. I flicked it a few times before my tongue slithered down to her opening. I thrust two, three, maybe four times into her, trying to get as deep as I could.

Mrs. Reynolds rolled her hips in circles. Her thighs tightened as I licked her. She moaned and gripped my hips. I bucked my hips upward.

She may not have been touching me. However, the sounds Mrs. Reynolds made when she got close to orgasm, always always, and I mean always, drove me crazy. Perhaps, it helped that it had been weeks since I had been permitted an orgasm. It also helped that I had the widest plug imaginable, for me, shoved in my ass. Oh, and did I mention that every move I made had a metal bead teasing my clit.

I was in full-on slut glory. My tongue assaulted Mrs. Reynolds' clit. My fingers dug at her thighs. She rode my face. My nose pressed deep into her ass.

Mrs. Reynolds howled in orgasm. She showered my face with pussy juice. I tried to lick and swallow all I could. Mrs. Reynolds was out of breath. I was gasping myself.

She rolled off me and patted my thigh. "You have learned well, slut." She praised me.

I beamed beside her. "Thank you, Mrs. Reynolds."

We laid there only for a few seconds. Mrs. Reynolds got up and went into the bathroom. I laid on the bed a few minutes longer before I got up.

Mr. Reynolds would be waiting for me downstairs. I had an anal inspection in my future before he went to work. Once they were gone, for the day, I would be permitted to do my yoga unwitnessed. I had come to hate doing yoga without them.