Handjob Ch. 12

Story Info
The abused is deeply in love with the abuser.
1.3k words
3.91
19.2k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,060 Followers

All of the characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

***

When Jack showed up at Rosemarie's home for lunch, she realized that this boy is different from all of the other guys. This guy could be manipulated and she was going to make him her very own boyfriend. He would be hers.

Seeing that Jack showed an interest in her, she went on a crash diet, loosing all of her baby fat. She was now a very sexy, shapely woman. Every where she went, men would noticed her and try to make conversation with her. Being spoiled by her grandparents and the center of attention in her family she loved the attention from men.

Jack was very proud of her and prided himself on the fact that he had a beautiful sexy woman. He fell deeply in love with Rosemarie but she was not in love with him. He was a good looking guy and she loved showing him off as her boyfriend but she was never in love with him. He belonged to her. He was her boyfriend, her possession, her property.

They dated for a year before getting engaged to be married. Rosemarie was anxious to get out from the strict confines of her parents home. She knew that once she was a married woman she would have the freedom to come and go as she pleased. Her husband was not a hindrance as she had complete control over him.

They decided to wait until they were married before engaging in sexual intercourse. Their lovemaking consisted of cunnilingus and masturbation. Rosemarie got all of her sexual gratification from Jack's mouth and tongue but she would never return the favor, only using her mouth to whisper her needs into his ear while she was masturbating him. She was always testing his obedience and subservience. She would whisper things like, "If you truly love me then you will do this for me."

Jack was a high school drop out so his earnings were minimal. One night while she was masturbating Jack, she persuaded him to ask her grandfather for a job. Her grandfather owned a construction company and he paid his workers very well. She knew that her grandfather wouldn't refuse Jack, now that they were engaged.

It was the first day of their honey moon that Jack realized what a mistake he may have made. He loved her so deeply and she was so beautiful and sexual but she was not into love making with him like he was for her. She loved Jack but it was a family love. He was just another family member like a brother or cousin.

On their wedding night they had sexual intercourse but it was only to deflower her. After that she rebuffed his advances preferring to give him a hand job instead. While masturbating him she would whisper, "You're always grabbing at me. You can look all you want just don't touch. If you really love me then you'll let me sleep."

After being married for almost a year, Rosemarie and her manager turned Jack into her cuckold. Jack knew it right from the start but she had him trained well. Whenever he wanted to talk about her infidelities he had to present his penis to her because she felt safe holding it in her hand. She knew that once she was holding it she had control of him. She could distract him and subdue his anxieties.

After he climaxed in her hand he would get very quiet and remorseful. Emasculated, he would slip into his place of despair and she was determined to keep him there.

Whenever she held his penis, Jack would immediately get an erection and Rosemarie would start stroking him, whispering in his ear, "Every day I come home from work you start pestering me with questions about my manager. At night when we get into bed you give me the third degree, accusing me of Warren fucking me. You're too suspicious of me." She was getting angry.

Still stroking him she continued, "You have a good paying job, working for my grandfather. You're making money. We have a nice life style. If you mess up our marriage you'll be out on your ass with no job and no place to sleep. So forget about anyone fucking me. It's all in your head. You're imagining it. You have no proof so let it go."

"I can't" replied Jack.

She continued stroking him saying, "Look, all of the men I work with are college graduates and you're a high school drop out so you feel inferior to them."

"Yes I do" replied Jack.

"Well you should," answered Rosemarie "And if you truly love me like you say you do, then you will let this topic drop and we won't discuss it any more. Do you understand?"

"I just want to make love to you. You never let me fuck you." Pleaded Jack.

"Are you enjoying my hand?" She asked.

"Oh God yes."

"Then enjoy it because this is all you're going to get."

"No! Don't say that. Oh! I'm coming!"

"Good. My arm is getting tired...Oh! You're coming quite a bit... Try not to thrash about so much."

While he was climaxing he moaned, "I can't, I can't help it."

She had been sitting on the edge of the bed stroking him. When he started to climax, she let go of his erection and stood up. She watched his penis pulsating and with each pulse it would shoot a stream of semen until his penis gave one last pulse. His ejaculating subsided.

She reached down and began stroking him again. She wanted to get every last drop out of him and she did. He begged her stop as his penis was now too sensitive. She let go of him and he became quiet. He failed to have penetrative intercourse with her. He settled back down into the mattress. Back down into his place of emasculated despair.

He knew that he could never argue or reason with her. He was too passive and she was overly aggressive. She always won. She always had the upper hand.

Rosemarie was standing, looking down at him and she was overwhelmed with feelings of authority and dominance. She felt like she was the mother and he was her helpless little boy. His genitals were covered in a mixture of his semen and the oil she had used. His penis was shriveled up to it's little boy size and he made no effort to cover himself. To hide from his embarrassment and shame.

He lost his self pride when she cuckold him.

In a soft voice, Jack asked, "I love you so much. Why are you denying me sex?"

She got a sense of sexual gratification seeing him so helpless. She replied, "You keep accusing me of having sex with Warren and it makes me angry so I'm punishing you. I'm not denying you sex. I'm just not giving it to you the way you want it."

She continued, "When you want me, you get very solicitous of me. You get very desirous for me and you show great interest in me. Then once you have me you loose all of that interest and you could care less for me and it's not just you. All men are like that."

"No. It's not true," he pleaded.

She went on, "It's true and it's my way of keeping you interested in me. I make you hard just by touching you or I can make you hard just by exposing my body to you. I love watching your little hard cock spurting your cum for me. It's gratifying to know that I have this effect on your little peter."

"Why are you doing this to me?" He inquired.

"Because men always desire what they cannot have."

He asked, "Does this mean that I'm never going to fuck you?"

She smiled at him replying, "No, no my love. We'll have intercourse but it's going to be on my terms."

Then in an authoritative tone of voice she declared, "I'll determine when, where and how."

"But why?" He asked.

"Because I'm the woman."

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,060 Followers