Mother! Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother Takes Daughter's Boyfriend.
1.7k words
4.02
55.7k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,193 Followers

Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

Author's note: This is a re-written version of a story I posted recently.

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

"Mother! What are you doing?"

The older woman slowly disengaged from the young man she had been kissing so deeply.

"I'm getting to know my next lover, dear. What did you think?"

"But that's my boyfriend!"

"Was he? What is your name, young man?"

"Lew, well, really Lewellyn, but every one calls me Lew." he stammered. His arms were still around the amazing woman who had ushered him into the house and had then proceeded to give him the hottest kiss he had ever had!

"Lewellyn? No one's named Lewellyn any more! It's a stupid name. I'll call you Lew." She snuggled closer to the young man making sure that he could feel her body and her giant tits as they moved against him.

"Mom?" ventured the young lady standing just inside the still open front door. "What's going on?" There was a pleading note in her voice.

"Dear, don't be tiresome. I told you. Somehow you have a talent for finding gorgeous young men with extremely hot bodies that are VERY well endowed." She licked her lips salaciously while looking Lew up and down.Her gaze lingered on his crotch. "And Lew here, doesn't seem to be any different! Eventually, you bring them home to introduce them to your Mother." She grinned up into Lew's face.

"And I introduce myself to them. Like I was doing with Lew, here. and, well... Lew, let me ask you. My daughter over there. She is really pretty isn't she? Of course she is. But compare her to me! I'm gorgeous! She's fit and trim, isn't she? Slim and slender. Now look what I have to offer," She arched her back, bringing her massive breasts into even greater prominence.

"My daughter is barely a B-cup. Look at me!" She tore open her blouse exposing to both young people her magnificently stacked body. She had a trim, muscular torso. A lithe midsection and slender build that was completely overwhelmed by an enormous pair of breasts that seemed to be fighting to be freed from the gigantic bra that struggled to contain them.

"54-28-38, Lew!" she bragged. " All natural 34 Triple-O cup breasts! My daughter is flat chested at best! Almost a B-cup." she sneered. "So, which do you prefer? My skinny, tit-less daughter? Or all of this?" She gestured to indicate her body which she took care to show off for his gawking eyes. To seal the deal she bounced lightly on her heels. In response her boobs leapt and gamboled on her chest, almost falling free of the largest bra Lew had ever imagined.

He was dumbstruck as he stared. "I've never seen tits this big," he admitted. His hands were roaming over her mountainous tits.

"I hear that a lot," responded Mother complacently. "Now answer the question. Whose do you prefer? My gigantic 34-Triple O cups or my daughter's tiny titties?"

Lew didn't respond. He just kept running his hands over the massive breasts that were quivering in front of him.

"I think we can take that as the answer," bragged Mother to her daughter. "It's always the same! They compare us, They look at you, They look at me. And well, you can see the result." She gestured at Lew who was staring google-eyed at the older woman with the overwhelming breasts.

"But, M...Muh... Mom?" Stammered the younger woman.

"Oh, please," was the reply. "This isn't the first time that you've come in second in comparison to me! I've had every single one of your 'boyfriends'. I let them hang around as long as they can keep up with me."

"I can't tell you how many times I've listened to you prattle on over the phone while one of your 'boyfriends' has been pounding away between my legs! Or my tits!!" She smirked at the breast fixated young man who was still totally focused on her boobs.

"And when they no longer can keep up? After I've worn them out? Then I toss them out. That's why you can't keep a 'boyfriend' for more than a few weeks. They just can't keep up with me! I need a LOT of loving. I need a lot of attention. I demand a lot of sex! They just wear themselves out trying to satisfy me, poor things."

Turning back to the young man who was still gaping at her massive chest she made sure to shimmy her shoulders. This caused him to groan deep in his chest as his dick hardened even more.

"Brace yourself, Lew. It's a great ride. But no one lasts for ever. And neither will you, I'm afraid.

"And you," she addressed her daughter, "go away. Give me a few hours to get to know Lew. I want to introduce him to the tightest, most active pussy he'll ever experience. I'm sure you'll find another man. You'll bring him around to met me. I'll ensnare him as I have all the others and wear him out in just a few weeks. But I'm sure that you'll do fine! You always seem to find another one!" Her hand swept down to fondle Lew's stiff dick that was throbbing in his slacks.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "At least ten inches long and so very thick. We're going to have a lot of fun!" She was stroking and pulling on his member, making it grow even more under her expert attention.

"I can't wait." She smirked at Lew before turning again to her daughter. "Are you still here? Well stick around if you want. I'll show you how I deal with all these young studs. And why they keep coming back and begging for more even after i've finished with them" She laughed.

Turning back to the young man that was still fondling her massive tits, the tits that overwhelmed her bra, the bra that barely contained the biggest, firmest tits he had ever imagined, she asked, "Lew, you never told us which you prefer? Have you made a choice? Skinny tit-less over there or..." she indicated her gigantic tits.

"Oh, Lord," moaned Lew as he forced his face between the most voluminous tits he had ever imagined. As he motor-boated, licked and sucked Mother's cans she looked over his head and smirked at her daughter who began to weep silently. Her new 'boyfriend' was playing with her Mother's gigantic breasts and paying no attention to the girl that he had recently called 'The love of my life!' That love had lasted only until he had had his hands filled with a set of 34-Triple O breasts!

He came up for air. "I'll last longer than you think! I've never had a complaint!" he bragged.

With out responding she slid to her knees. Smirking up at him she quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants to the floor. Still looking up at him she deftly pulled his dick out of his underwear. It throbbed and pulsed in front of her.

"It's just over a foot long," he announced proudly. "Like it?"

"Oh, yes, Mother likes," she agreed. "I've had bigger, but it's nicely thick! It'll do."

Without warning she drove forward and took him to the root in one quick motion! She locked eyes with her new victim. With a sexy wink she began to display her oral prowess! With Lew's cock buried in her throat she shook her head left and right before pulling back and deep throating him again and again.

"Oh, FUCKING HELL!" he shrieked. "What a cock sucker! GODDAMN! Your going to make me cum! I"m going to cum down your cum sucking throat!"

She just looked up at him and kept up her oral attack. As she worked she reached back to release her bra. Freed from their prison her huge boobs bounced joyfully out and swung in rhythm as she worked. The sound of those huge tits slapping against each other and his legs echoed in the room along with the liquid sounds of her relentless oral attack!

Just as he was about to blow she yanked him from her throat and buried his big hard dick between her boobs. Laughing up at the look on his face she pounded her incredible tits up and down his shaft until, with a roar, he came! Spurt after spurt flew up into the air to fall on her face, those immense tits and all around her where she knelt in front of him!

"Oh, Lew, you're really going to have to do better than that, honey. You didn't even last three minutes!" She giggled. "How long can you hope to last in my pussy if I can get you to cum in less than three minutes? Well, lets' find out, shall we?

Getting to her feet she made a production of kissing him in front of her daughter before grasping his half hard dick and leading him toward the bedroom.

"Darling, I'm going to be busy with Lew, here, for a while. Either make yourself at home or go back to your dorm. I don't care and I don't think Lew will even notice, will you Lew?"

"Huh? What?" asked Lew whose entire attention had been on feeling up the gigantic boobs that were quivering and swaying just inches from him.

"Just as I thought," said Mom. "You really can't compete with me, honey, I'm sorry. I'm better looking, better built and a better sex partner than you could ever hope to be!"

"Come on, stud. I'm going to give you another chance."

"I hate you, I hate you! I'm going to get even with you if it's the last thing I do! You've ruined my life! I hate you!"

"Yes, dear, I'm sure! Now come on, Lew. Lets see if you can live up to your boasts!" Mother didn't even glance back as she led him to her bed. He wasn't going to be able to walk unaided if she had her way. And she ALWAYS had her way!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,193 Followers