Cumdoll Ch. 01

Story Info
Nephew Lloyd teaches Aunt Vicky a lesson in blackmail.
2.2k words
4.33
332.7k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanguard65
Vanguard65
22 Followers

Quick Author's Note: This is my first attempt at erotic fiction, and I'm basically testing waters here. Let me know things you liked, if you liked anything in it at all, and things you disliked. I guarantee that Volume 2 will be much better. Thanks for reading.

From Lloyd's Point of View

I never liked my Aunt Vicky; she was a snobby stuck up bitch that seemed to enjoy patronizing everyone. It didn't help that the man she married was a weak willed accountant whom she could boss around all the time. She acted superior to everyone, especially me. I was always the odd one of the family, the one who never quite fit in. And she made it her duty to point this out to everyone at every family gathering and make snide comments of my choice to pursue art rather then a conventional job. At first it didn't bother me that much, but it just slowly chipped away at me. Piece by piece I fell apart at each snooty comment and every little patronizing grin she would give me as if I was some sort of idiot child. I began to want to hurt her, and hurt her bad.

I felt myself starting to grow anger towards all women. Every woman I met reminded me of Aunt Vicky and seemed to be the same materialistic queen that she was. What were once normal sexual desires towards women I saw on the street turned dark and twisted. I wanted to hurt them all, but none more than Aunt Vicky. So I started downloading rape porn and going to chats and forums of rape victims who told their stories and masturbated to them. The more degrading and horrible the better, and soon had a links to nothing but fantasy rape websites, it became an addiction. I wanted to do it for real, but I felt small and weak, and stroked away to the violent fantasies floating in my head.

It was on one of these fantasy rape websites that I happened upon a post with a picture on it. Wouldn't you know it, it was Aunt Vicky. Despite being in her mid forties she still had a tight body and a serious set of breasts. Her post was fairly simple; she had fantasies of blackmail and rape, and noted that she hoped no one she knew would see this. I wondered what would happen if I leaked this to her weakling husband, or maybe some of her more judgmental friends. I felt myself getting hard at the thought of this and knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I called her up one morning and told her I needed to borrow some tools from their garage and would come over in a few minutes. I knew she would say okay since she couldn't resist hammering me about not being able to afford to buy tools for myself. I arrived at her house right after Uncle Bert (the husband) left for work and everything was running on time. She greeted me at the door and followed me into the garage where I rummaged around for a bit, acting as if I had forgotten what I needed. I was getting nervous and not sure if this would work, but I knew I was threatening to take away the thing she loved the most, her standing in the community. It was time to begin.

"Hey Aunt Vicky, I can't remember what kind of tool I needed. It just slipped right out of my head; can I use your computer to look it up?" I asked.

She nodded, "sure, you know where it is right? It's just upstairs in the family room."

I thanked her and walked into the house and upstairs right into the family room where their computer was. I sat down, booted it up, took a deep breath and typed in the website where she posted her fantasy. I just sat back and waited, since she couldn't go too long without having to check up on me. It took her longer then I expected but I heard her footsteps starting their way up the stairs to the family room. My heart pounded and my nerves grew more and more erratic with each step she took up those stairs. I had to get control of myself; I couldn't possibly control her if I couldn't control myself. I had to be confidant, forceful and demanding. I wasn't about to take no for an answer, this was it and I calmed myself.

"Did you find it?" She asked coming into the family room. She walked over and peered over my shoulder to look at the screen.

I smiled, "no but I found something else." I turned in the chair to face her and saw her jaw drop, her face flushed over and her chest started to heave. She took a few steps back her eyes staring at the screen in disbelief, and fumbled with words to try and find something to say, but I spoke first. "Imagine what all your friends and neighbors would think if they saw this. They don't even need to see it, just hear of it, the mere idea of it would destroy your relationships with them. Wouldn't it?"

All she could do was nod.

I stood up growing more confident by the second, it started to come so natural in me, and it was like an awakening within me. I continued, "now what are you willing to do for me to keep this just between us?"

"Anything" she whispered.

"That's just what I wanted to hear."

She finally peeled her eyes away from the screen and looked at me, and seeing the twisted smirk on my face she swallowed in fear.

"Better get used to swallowing," I said walking slowly over to her, "because you're going to do a lot of it from now on." I walked around behind her pressing my hardened crotch against her ass to let her feel it. She let out a soft exhale and closed her eyes, feeling her body tremble I reached around and grabbed those D-cup breasts and started squeezing them. I grinded into her while I played with her breasts, my tongue traced along her neck. Her body was soft and warm, and I could feel it getting hotter. "Take off your jeans and panties and go over to the computer desk, bend over and put your hands on the desk." I whispered into her ear. She didn't say anything; she just walked over to the computer desk, and slid her tight fitting jeans off. She looked back over her shoulder at me, and reluctantly slid her panties off as well. There were tears in her eyes as she bent over and put her hands on the desk, looking at that screen. "Spread your legs further apart" I commanded next. With her body shaking and her lip quivering, she did just as I asked.

From Aunt Vicky's Point of View

I always thought Lloyd was a loser, and I knew he hated the way I treated him, but he needed to start acting like an adult with his life if he expected me to treat him like one. I knew posting myself on that website was a bad idea, but Bert was such a terrible lay and I needed something different and exciting. I never thought it would come to reality. But there I was, bent over with my legs spread and my pussy exposed to my nephew. I couldn't stop crying I was so humiliated and ashamed. What was worse was the fact that he just stood there staring at me for minutes all day. Bert wasn't going to be home until after seven, and Lloyd knew that. He had all day to do with me what he pleased, and I knew he was going to take his time to torment me just like that.

I heard him stepping closer to me; I didn't want to look at him, I was too ashamed. I bit my bottom lip as I felt two of his fingers rub gently against my pussy. Oooooh, he was teasing me. He sat there and played with my pussy, with slow and methodical precision. No wonder his last girlfriend called him "magic fingers". I arched my back and let out a soft moan, oh God I was enjoying it way too much. His fingers penetrated me and curled inside until his finger tips rubbed against my special spot. "Oh fuck" I cried out my eyes clenched closed. I tried to gain control of myself, and stop my pussy from getting wet but it was too late. I felt like a whore and I liked it too much.

A shiver went down my spine and my eyes shot open when I heard him unzip his pants. I didn't want to look but I couldn't help myself. I peaked over my shoulder as he pulled his manhood out. He had a big cock, and with that look in his eye I knew I was going to get fucked harder then I have ever been in my life. I looked back at the computer screen again and waited for the inevitable to come. His head pushed its way into me and I was penetrated. I let out another moan biting my bottom lip. He started slow, his hands reaching around to grope my tits, as his shaft moved back and forth gently in me. My breathing got heavier and when I looked around the room I noticed that the windows were open, oh God I hoped no one was watching this.

Lloyd started fucking me harder. He was giving me one good shot after another with his mean cock. He wasn't in a rhythm or anything, just giving me one hard slam after another to try and hurt me. It was working, I was practically sobbing as he slammed me harder and harder. I grunted with each of his slams, until he got bored with that and eased up into a gentler rhythm. His hands were on my waist with a vice like grip, and his thrusts got harder until he was in jackhammer rhythm. I was going wild, screaming and howling with pleasure. His cock just kept pounding my tight pussy and I kept screaming "fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" with no control over myself.

One of his hands grabbed my by the back of my hair and yanked my head back, pulling at my hair hard as he slammed me into the desk. "You're my bitch now, aren't you?" He said.

I didn't know what to say, so I just cried out as he kept nailing me.

"Say you're my bitch!" He shouted at me.

My mind went crazy, I never felt this good before, but I didn't want to say that. I wasn't his bitch, was I? Ohhh, my pussy felt so good, and I was getting ready to cum when he demanded again that I say I was his bitch. He kept demanding it over and over again until I finally screamed out "I'm your bitch!" Oh fuck I really was his bitch; I was piece of meat for him to amuse himself with. When I screamed that out I felt a fire ignite in the pits of my stomach and starting slamming my hips back into his thrusts to drive that dick deeper into my cunt.

"I'm your bitch!" I screamed out again, as my walls started to tremble.

"I'm your bitch!" I cried out again as I felt myself ready to cum hard.

"I'm your bitch!" I howled out while he kept fucking me.

"I'm your slut, you're cock loving whore, you're cum dumpster!" I screamed as I came and came hard.

He pulled out and yanked at my hair turning me around, "on your knees" he commanded. Exhausted I obeyed.

From Cassia's (A neighbor across the street) Point of View

What a day to have a digital video camera. I always knew something was up with Vicky who lived across the street from me. She was just too perky and perfect for their not to be. Imagine my surprise when I went upstairs to the bedroom to grab that camera so I could take it out and play with it, I just wanted to learn how to use it. When I happened to look across the window and saw Vicky bent over in her family room with her nephew Lloyd really taking it to her. It was a stroke of luck as I caught most of it on camera, and what a shock to see Vicky get on her knees and stuff her mouth with Lloyd's cock. She sucked like she was a champion of fellatio. I zoomed all the way in I could and watched her lips wrapped around that shaft as she took every inch of that dick down her throat. This was too good to be true, and it was making me hot. I almost dropped the camera when Lloyd shot his load into her mouth, and she swallowed every bit of it, except a little bit that hung off her chin. My husband was going to love this.

Vanguard65
Vanguard65
22 Followers