Brooke Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets a mysterious stranger in the night.
2.9k words
4.08
44.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke fumbled for her keys, nearly dropping the bag of groceries and her purse in the process. Finally after a brief moment when she was sure she was going to drop everything right there on the doorstep, she managed to tuck the teetering bag up under her chin, slide the key in the lock and slam open the door. Dropping everything onto the couch, she turned to yank her keys out of the door and push it closed. She kicked off her shoes and slumped into the nearest chair, leaning her head back against the soft fabric with a sigh. There was no sound in the big house except the soft tick-tock-tick of the clock in the hallway.

Wait, no sound? Where's Tom? He should be making some noise at least, he heard me get home.

Sighing again, Brooke got up out of her chair and went in search of the dog. She finally found him, passed out on her bed, RIGHT in the middle and taking up ¾ of it. She thought hard, trying to remember why a Great Dane had seemed like a good idea.

Oh that's right, Protection. Moving to a big house in the middle of nowhere, I'll need protection right? Yeah, and you sure fit the bill Tom. She ruffled his fur affectionately as he opened one sleepy eye to inquire as to why she was standing in his sunlight. Smiling she went back down to take care of the groceries. If she had really wanted a protector, Tom wasn't it. The most the big fur ball was likely to do was demand belly rubs from any intruder and give her time to call the police. Oh well, who was going to try to break into her house? It looked like something straight out of Alfred Hitchcock.

After putting away the groceries, Brooke decided that since it was Friday and she didn't have to get up for work in the morning, she was going to indulge. Going into the bathroom she turned on the water and set a few candles near the tub. Pouring in the bubble bath, she went back to her room to take off her clothes and get her book. Coming back, her senses were assaulted by the warm steam and the smell of apples. Odd, she hadn't thought shed lit the candles yet. She must be more tired then she thought. You need a vacation Brooke girl!

Turning off the water, she settled into the bath with a sigh of pleasure. The water was very hot, and it took her skin a moment to acclimate itself to the heat. After leaning against the high back for a moment, Brooke picked up her book and carefully opened it to the marked page...

She was sleeping peacefully in her bed when he came into the room. Standing there looking down at her, he again marveled at her beauty. It was no wonder he chose her. He HAD to have her; she would be his, no matter what it took. Walking softly he reached the edge and sat down carefully on it. She stirred slightly, moaning in her sleep and rolling over. Her arm came to rest on his leg and he shuddered at the touch. His eyes drifted closed and his head ached back, electricity running through his body from the mere brush of her fingers. He knew he couldn't wait any longer. He reached down and brushed the hair away from her face with one hand, his other bringing the cloth towards her face. She began to stir, opening her eyes and looking at him in sleepy confusion. He pressed the cloth against he face, covering her nose and mouth and watching in satisfaction as the surprise faded from her face and her eyes drifted closed again. Tucking the cloth into his pocket, he carefully picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket. Resting her head against his shoulder, he gently rubbed his cheek against the silky softness of her hair. Gathering himself, he strode to the door and shifted her to one arm, easily holding her as he opened the door, stepped through and closed it behind him...

After he had her safely tucked away in the backseat of his car, he drove through the streets slowly and carefully, following all the traffic rules like a good citizen. The drive had never seemed so long, but he finally got her home and pulled into the garage. He waited until the automatic garage door was completely shut before he opened the car door and gathered the sleeping girl into his arms. He was still amazed at how light she was in his arms; she seemed barely more then a feather.

He carried her into the house and lay her down in his bead. Her small form seemed nearly swallowed up by the massive four-post bed. He carefully tied her hands together, then her ankles. He pulled the knots tight, but was careful not to bruise her delicate flesh. Running his hands gently over her skin, he marveled at how soft and smooth it was, it felt like satin against his fingers. With a sigh of desire he slid into bed next to her and pulled the covers up over them both. Wrapping his arms around her, he snuggled up and gently kissed the side of her neck. Lying his head down on the pillow, he watched her sleep until he himself was clai....

Brooke was startled from her reading by the sound of footsteps outside her door. They were very light, and at first she thought she had just been hearing things. She was about to go back to her book when a loud clap of thunder caused her to start and scream, dropping her book into the bubbly water.

Swearing, Brooke grabbed for the book, fishing it out and jumping out of the bath to get a towel. She managed to get most of the water off the book, and only the bottom half of it was soaked. With a sigh she pulled the plug in the bath and wiped the water and suds off her body. So much for an evening of relaxation! She stared out the window at the rain, marveling at the ferocity of the sudden summer storm.

When Brooke went into her room to lay the book out to dry, Tom was nowhere to be seen. Knowing her dog, she peered under the bed. There he was, head on his paws and eyes sorrowfully looking into hers. She sighed.

"Come on boy, come on out, it's just thunder, it will go away soon. It's ok, that's it. That's it. Good boy" The last was said as the dog finally got up his courage and crawled out from under the bed. He was covered in dustbunnies. She couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it. A huge Great Dane, who was supposed to protect her, terrified by thunder, and covered in dustbunnies. She laughed so hard that she had to sit down on the edge of the bed to keep from falling. Tom sat by her feet, looking up at her as if to say it's not so funny from down here you know! This only made Brooke laugh harder and finally Tom wandered off, probably to find another bed to hide under.

Falling back on her bed, Brooke stifled a fit of giggles. It really wasn't that funny, but it had been so long since she felt like laughing that she really didn't want to stop. Finally she rolled over and crawled under the covers, pulling them up to her chin and settling against the pillow with a content sigh. She was asleep within moments.

She was sleeping peacefully in her bed when he came into the room. Standing there looking down at her, he again marveled at her beauty. It was no wonder he chose her. He HAD to have her; she would be his, no matter what it took. Walking softly he reached the edge and sat down carefully on it. She stirred slightly, moaning in her sleep and rolling over. Her arm came to rest on his leg and he shuddered at the touch. His eyes drifted closed and his head ached back, electricity running through his body from the mere brush of her fingers. He knew he couldn't wait any longer. He reached down and brushed the hair away from her face with one hand, his other bringing the cloth towards her face. She began to stir, opening her eyes and looking at him in sleepy confusion. He pressed the cloth against he face, covering her nose and mouth and watching in satisfaction as the surprise faded from her face and her eyes drifted closed again. Tucking the cloth into his pocket, he carefully picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket. Resting her head against his shoulder, he gently rubbed his cheek against the silky softness of her hair. Gathering himself, he strode to the door and shifted her to one arm, easily holding her as he opened the door, stepped through and closed it behind him...

After he had her safely tucked away in the backseat of his car, he drove through the streets slowly and carefully, following all the traffic rules like a good citizen. The drive had never seemed so long, but he finally got her home and pulled into the garage. He waited until the door was completely shut before he opened the car door and gathered the sleeping girl into his arms...

Brooke woke from her dream with a start, her body shaking and a scream trapped in her throat. The moment passed and she realized that it was all a dream, that she was safe in her bed, and no one was going to hurt her. She looked all around the room, the full moon outside covered everything in a silvery sheen that made this seem like this was still part of the dream.

Brooke climbed out of bed and padded over to the window, her bare feet sliding silently across the wooden floors. Looking out, down onto the field of grass and flowers that passed for a backyard, she was struck by the beauty. The summer storm had passed as suddenly as it had struck, and now all the grass was covered in droplets of water. The bright luminescence of the moon seemed captured in every drop, gilding every blade in a coat of pure silver.

With a start, Brooke felt her feet carry her away from the window and down the stairs. When she got to the big old door that opened onto the front porch, she hesitated for a moment, but something outside seemed to be calling to her, demanding that she open the door and come outside. Finally she wrenched back the lock and slipped out the door, not quite closing it all the way.

She expected the grass to be cold underfoot, but she was pleasantly surprised when it was almost warm to her feet. Walking across the lawn, she was seized by the sudden urge to run. Not in panic, but for the sheer joy of being alive, so Brooke began to run. She found her feet taking her towards the forest behind the house; the waving branches of the oak and birch seemed to call to her to come dance with them.

Once Brooke was among the trees, she felt an immense sense of satisfaction; it was as if the trees were actually happy to have her there with them. She shook off the idea, assuring herself it was foolishness. But she didn't turn back; she kept going farther into the trees.

She finally came to a clearing in a grove of silver birch trees. The grass was long and tall and looked so soft that Brooke lay down in it without thinking. It was indeed soft and it flowed about her in the most delicious way. She hadn't really thought about it before, but now she could feel the grass ticking up between her legs, and against the sides of her breasts, and she was acutely aware that she was naked. The summer night air was warm, and as breeze gently brushed across her skin her nipples tightened and her body shuddered reflexively.

Brooke was surprised to find her hands wandering over her body. It had been a long time since shed had the inclination, or the time, to please herself. She was always so caught up in work that she rarely ever went out on dates, and few of those ever got past the dinner and a movie stage. There had been a time in her life when shed had a boy in her bed every night, sometimes a different one every night. But that time had passed and nowadays she concentrated almost all her energy on her work.

Now her hands roamed freely across her skin, the long fingers of one pinching and tugging her nipple while the other skittered down across her smooth, flat tummy to gently slip in between her legs. She was stunned to find herself already dripping wet.

She slid one finger up inside her pussy, letting out a little moan as she gave her nipple a hard twist. The combination of pain and pleasure brought a small gush of moisture against her hand and Brooke gasped in pleasure. She used her thumb to gently circle her clit, taking her time, slowing down and letting the sensation of the breeze against her bare skin arouse her even further. Slipping another finger into her pussy she bent her knees and lifted her hips to let her fingers slide deeper.

Brooke screamed in surprise as a pair of very warm hands slid up under her ass and slid her forward on the grass. She would have jumped up in terror, but when she tried she found she couldn't move. She whimpered and cried, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't move. When she looked down between her legs, she saw nothing. Even with the brightness of the moonlight, where every object was clearly defined, Brooke couldn't see what held her hips up off the ground.

She felt her hand being removed from her pussy, first one finger, then the other. It was laid on her belly and she could feel the warm wetness that coated her fingers before the breeze began to cool it. Brooke's neck began to hurt, so she laid her head back on the ground for a moment, but when she tried to lift it, she found that it to was frozen. Now her body was completely immobile and the hands were still cupping her ass. She told herself firmly that this was a dream, and that all she had to do was concentrate and she would wake up. To her surprise she heard a male voice laughing.

"This is no dream my dear, you are really here, and so am I, even if you can't see me. Everything I'm going to do to you is very real, and you are going to feel all of it. Like it or not. Though I think you'll like it rather more then you think." With that the hands tightened, drawing her ass a little higher in the air and a hot, wet tongue slithered over Brooke's clit. She hissed in astonishment as the tongue curled around her clit, licking and sucking on it until it was hard. Every now and then there was a hint of teeth, and once there was a little nip that hurt just enough to make Brooke moan. The voice laughed again. "I know what you want Brooke, I know everything about you. I know all the fantasies you've never told anyone, and tonight, your going to get one of them."

Then the tongue was back, dipping down to lick the juice running out of Brooke's pussy, then sliding in to taste more. Brooke felt the tongue slid down farther, licking around her asshole and she groaned at the sudden rush of pleasure. Then back up to her clit, swirling around and pulling it into a very, very hot, very wet mouth where it was sucked. First gently, then harder till Brooke was teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

Just as suddenly as it had come, the tongue was gone. Brooke let out a cry of frustration and tried to move her hand so that she could finish herself, but she was still immobile. Abruptly there was a sharp crack and Brookes head was pushed to the side as she was slapped. She cried out in sudden pain and tasted blood where shed bitten her lip. She heard the voice again.

"Your going to be mine Brooke, you understand me? Your MINE. Your going to do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you. No arguments, no defiance. You're going to be my slut, my little whore, to do with as I please. Do you understand me?"

Brooke remained motionless and earned herself another slap, this one harder. The voice hissed in her ear "I asked you a question, you WILL answer me"

Brooke glared in the direction she assumed the speaker would be. "I will never submit to you, NEVER. There's nothing you can do that will make me!"

The voice chuckled. "Oh how little you know Brooke, how very little. You WILL submit to me. Your going to beg me before the night is over. You're going to offer to do anything for me. Just you wait Brooke, you'll see."