Debt Owed Ch. 04

Story Info
The collection continues.
6.6k words
4.48
146k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
134 Followers

I ordered Stuart to follow his wife and daughter to the bedroom. I took Leigh by the arm and sat down on the sofa. I reached around her pulling her in for a long, slow kiss. I could readily taste my cum that she had just eaten out of her mother's ass, and a hint of another taste that I wasn't yet familiar with.

"Well, how was it?" I asked her after breaking the kiss.

"I can't believe you made me eat my mom's ass!" she said immediately, "But it wasn't so bad after I did it for a few minutes. And I never imagined that I would 69 my own sister!"

"I must say," I replied, "That it was a very erotic scene."

She giggled, "I don't know why I am turned on so much by all of this. I should be really freaked out!" She paused briefly and continued, "Joe, when are you going to fuck me?"

I was surprised by the question and replied, "Soon baby--Very soon. I am just waiting for the right moment."

I kissed her on the forehead and continued, "Leigh, who is someone that your parents just don't get along with at all?"

She was silent for a moment, looking at me as if she was thinking really hard about what I had asked, "Well, daddy isn't home enough to have too many people he doesn't like. I can't think of anyone actually. But Emily has a friend named Sarah. Her mom and my mom hate each other. Mom doesn't even like Emily hanging out with Sarah for that reason."

"What happened for all that to come about?" I asked.

"From what little bit I have been told, a few years ago when we moved into this neighborhood, Ms. Susan, Sarah's mom, tried to seduce my dad. Mom caught her in the act, or something like that, and they have been at it ever since. Dad had to sleep on the couch for like a month she was so pissed at him."

"Tell me a little bit about Tommy," I said moving the conversation along.

"He is so cute. He's tall, maybe 6'1. He's not really big but not skinny either—just right," she answered.

"Have you talked to him in the past day or so?" I asked.

She looked at me briefly and whispered, "I talked to him on the phone last night."

I laughed, "Don't worry about them. You can talk to him whenever you want. Actually, I want you to invite him over tomorrow. I don't want your parents to know though. I'll let you know what time to tell him to get here when I let you call him in a little while."

"They don't like him being over here. Daddy hates him. He says that I can do better," she added.

"I don't care what your daddy thinks. Do you?" I replied.

"No," she said smiling.

I moved my left hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. My right hand was already behind her. I pulled her in close, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, "He was your first lover wasn't he?"

"Yes," she whispered as I dipped my middle finger into her dripping pussy. Her father's cum continued to seep from her. Even though she had just been fucked, her pussy remained very tight as I began to finger fuck her.

As quickly as I had begun, I stopped and brought my finger to her mouth where she cleaned it off without hesitation. I stood up from the couch and held her hand as we walked down the hallway to the bedroom.

Margaret Jean was busily eating Emily out, just as I had told her. Actually, I had told her to prepare her daughter for me and since Emily was still a virgin, Margaret must have decided the best way to prepare her was with plenty of lubrication.

"Ladies, are we enjoying ourselves?" I asked as Leigh and I entered the room. Stuart was sitting in a chair simply watching.

Emily's eyes were closed and her hands had a death grip on each side of the pillow. Her knees were spread, but her feet rested on her mom's back. She said nothing verbally, but she continued humping her mom's face.

I pushed Leigh to her knees and presented my cock. She took the head into her mouth immediately and was soon taking half of it. I was soon pumping my cock into her warm mouth, using the back of her head as leverage--but delicately. I didn't force myself into her throat, however, because I knew she couldn't take it. Leigh did a great job of getting me ready, making me enjoy the show Margaret was putting on more than I had planned.

"Stuie, come assist your daughter," I ordered. He got out of his chair and dropped to his knees beside his naked, eldest daughter who still had my cock in her mouth, "Leigh, take my cock out of your mouth and put it in your daddy's."

She did as I said, putting my cock to his lips. He opened and took it in. She was within inches of her father as I began fucking his mouth. Initially, I pushed all of my 8 inches into his mouth, nearly choking him to death. But I pulled out somewhat and began to fuck his mouth with long, deep thrusts.

"Make sure to get it good and wet, Stuie. I am about to fuck your virgin, 18-year-old daughter's tight pussy. I wonder if it is as tight as your ass was," I taunted him laughing. He sucked harder, doing his best. Emily had opened her eyes at some point and was watching me take her father's mouth. But she continued to remain silent.

"That'll be enough Margaret," I said after a few minutes. Helped her from between her daughter's legs and then took her place, "Stuie, you will hold your daughter open and you will place my cock at her opening."

I could tell he didn't want to do it, but he said nothing. I leaned down to kiss Emily on the cheek as her father parted her lips.

"Joe?" she called softly, "Please be easy."

"I will baby," I replied kissing her again softly. I felt her dad grip my cock and place it at her opening. She and I looked each other in the eyes as I pushed slowly into her. There was plenty of lubrication so I had to control the urge to slam into her. As I moved deeper, her breathing softened and her back arched slightly off the bed. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down onto her. I soon came into contact with her cherry. She jumped slightly from the pressure, but I immediately pulled back out to a comfortable position for her.

"Emily, this is going to hurt for a few minutes. You're just going to have to ride it out, okay?" I said trying to warn and calm her all at the same time. She just nodded her head. I pushed back in until I met the resistance again, only this time as soon as I hit her barrier I quickly pressed deeper taking her. Emily reacted by a quick intake of air but soon went back to what seemed like a deep concentration. A single tear ran from the inside of her eye down her right cheek where I kissed it gently away.

I continued to gently fuck her for a few minutes longer before I quickened my pace. Her tight pussy was gripping my cock like very few others I had experienced and I was doing all I could to keep from exploding prematurely. I lifted myself off her and pushed her legs back. I began fucking her harder causing her to moan slightly. Her 36B tits bounced beautifully.

"Margaret, come here," I called slowing down a bit. She came to the side of the bed. I pushed my index finger into her sopping wet pussy, "That's exactly what I thought," I said recalling how she had gotten so wet when Stuart had spanked Leigh the day before (read Part Two). She was too embarrassed to say anything. I picked up my pace once again and soon pushed as deeply as I could, releasing my juices deep inside her previously virgin womb.

After making sure I had completely finished inside her, I rolled over beside her and looked towards Stuart, who was already licking Emily's cunt. I motioned for Margaret Jean to clean my cock. She licked my entire shaft before sucking it into her mouth. She continued until I began to get hard again—at which time I pushed her off.

"Leigh," I called. She crawled onto the bed and straddled my waist. Stuart watched as his eldest daughter grabbed my stiffening cock, put it to her pussy, smiled, and sank balls deep onto it.

She began fucking me as hard as her little body could. I reached to cup both of her beautiful 32B tits, squeezing and caressing them with vigor before pulling her down on top of me. Using her waist as leverage, I picked her body up and pounding her back down on my cock sinking as deeply as I could into her pussy.

"DDDDOOONNN'T SSSTTOOPP," she managed to say as I continued to pound her little body. Stuart could clearly see me burying my cock deep into his daughter's cunt from this angle. To my surprise, his cock was as hard as a rock. I refocused my attention back on Leigh when she began calling my name, slowly at first and then more rapidly and louder. She pushed her arms under my shoulders and pulled herself downward as hard as she could. And then she absolutely exploded, screaming about as loudly as any woman has ever screamed with me-—and right by my ear!

After what seemed like an hour, she finally moved off of me and stood by the bed. She looked around the room as if she were reorienting herself with her whereabouts and then smiled embarrassed after figuring out what had just happened.

I rolled off the bed and stood next to her, "Stuart, I want you to eat my ass while I speak." He slowly moped around the bed and dropped to his knees. Because I was standing upright, he had to pull my ass cheeks open and push his face between them in order to reach my puckered asshole.

"The girls are going to sleep with me in the guest room. It's a king size bed, so it will be plenty big. Margaret, you and Stuie here will stay in here and fuck the hell out of each other. Stuie, you can go to work and Margaret you can go about tomorrow like you would normally. You don't even have to wear your ass plug. Margaret, you can wear underwear if you'd like. But at 5pm, everyone will be back here. I will still be here and we will do whatever I want. Understood?"

Everyone nodded yes and we all went to our rooms. I was still looking for some relief since I did not cum in Leigh a few minutes earlier. I directed the girls to the bed laying Leigh down first. I then directed Emily to lie on top of her.

Leigh got the obvious hint and began fondling her sister.

"Leigh, what are you doing?" Emily began to protest before she was cut off by Leigh's kiss.

"Just follow my lead," Leigh replied breaking the kiss. By this time, I had climbed onto the foot of the bed. I watched for a moment as the two sisters made love, both pussy's grinding into the other.

I grabbed some KY Jelly to lube my cock. Then I put my hands on Emily's ass cheeks and pulled them open. Her untouched, delicate flower winked back at me as I pushed my cock against it. With my arm wrapped under her waist, she was unable to move away from me as I push in.

"Joe! Please stop! That hurts so badly!" Emily cried, turning her head to look back at me.

"Leigh, I want you to turn your body," I said ignoring Emily's cries. Leigh wasn't immediately sure of what I was talking about until I told her that I wanted her to eat her sister out. Leigh moved under her sister's pussy which put her in great position to watch as I took her sister's ass cherry. To muffle Emily's continued cries, I pushed her head down into Leigh's snatch.

For the next fifteen minutes, I gradually quickened my pace. My hips slapped against her ass cheeks which turned me on even more. I soon slammed into her for the last time, pumping my cum deep into her bowels.

I pulled out and rolled over onto one side of the bed.

"Leigh, call Tommy and tell him that you want to introduce him to someone tomorrow. He needs to be over here at 10am. Tell him not to be late," I instructed her.

The next morning rolled around. Leigh woke me telling me that Tommy was waiting for me in the living room. I got up, showered, and dressed before heading out to meet him. As it turned out, Margaret Jean was running errands and Emily had gone out for a while.

Tommy was sitting on the couch when I walked into the living room. He looked to be about the height Leigh had told me, 6'1 or so, and weighed around 200. He was dressed in baggy jeans and a tight, long sleeved punk-rock shirt. His black hair came down almost completely over his eyes. He looked like a little prick—probably why Stuart didn't want him around.

"Hello Tommy," I said extending my hand to shake his, "I am Joe Smith, a friend of the family."

"Hi," he said in return.

"Leigh, go to your room. I need to speak to Tommy alone," I said without looking at her. Tommy started to protest but I cut him off, "So, I hear you aren't usually allowed in this house." I said

"Leigh talks way too much!" he growled, not answering me at all.

"Tommy, don't ruin this for yourself. Trust me, you will want to pay attention to what I say from this point on," I said raising my voice to catch his attention.

"Why the fuck would I want to listen to you? You are a total stranger. I have dated her for almost a year and have never heard your name," he snapped back.

"Well, that's because Leigh didn't know me before the other day," I replied, "But we've gotten to know each other pretty well over the past couple of days."

"What is that suppose to mean?" he said catching my snide remark.

"It means nothing to you at this moment," I said moving away from the subject, "Tell me something Tommy, what do you think of Leigh's mother and sister?"

Tommy didn't immediately reply, acting as if he didn't quite understand my question.

"What do you mean, 'what do I think of them?'" he asked.

"Would you like to fuck them?" I said clarifying myself. He stopped moving and looked directly at me.

"What kind of question is that?" he asked stunned.

"What don't you understand about 'would you like to fuck them?'" I replied.

He was quiet for a moment before responding, "Well, I guess I would still fuck her mom—even though she is getting pretty old. But her sister is fine—I would definitely fuck her."

I smiled, "We may be able to make some sort of deal. But you have to do something for me."

He was puzzled again, "What kind of something?"

"How much do you hate Leigh's dad?" I continued.

Without wasting a second he replied, "I hate that motherfucker. He never lets me come over here and won't let her go out with me. We have to sneak around if we want to see each other. Her mom isn't much better. She caught us at the mall one time when Leigh was supposed to be with one of her friends. She told that fucker of a husband and he grounded her and bitched me out on the phone—told me never to come over here again, ever."

"I bet that really pissed you off," I replied trying to get him really fired up about it.

"Yeah it pissed me off. Every time I fuck Leigh, I just imagine doing it in front of that motherfucker, just so he will have to watch me," he continued to vent his anger.

"Would you like to get him back? Would you like to be able to come over here anytime you want?" I asked.

"How the hell are you going to be able to help that happen?" he asked.

So I told him exactly what I wanted him to do. He couldn't believe any of it would work but agreed to be at back at the house at 6 that evening.

Tommy remained at the house all that day. I left Leigh and him alone to do whatever they wanted. Emily was out also and Stuart would be at work until five, giving me plenty of free time.

I decided to take a little walk in the neighborhood—just a short walk to the third house on the right, the home of Susan and Sarah Lofton. I was dressed casually in blue jeans and a nice Polo shirt, and Oakley sunglasses.

The house was a one story, brick building—looked to be around 1200 square feet which included the enclosed carport. I knocked on the door and waited a few moments before it was answered by an averaged height brunette, she was probably around 5'8.

"Hi, may I help you with something?" the lady asked trying to figure out if she should know my name or not.

"Yes, Mrs. Susan Lofton," I said looking down at a small notepad that I brought along, "I am Detective Joe Smith. I would like a moment of your time. May I come in please?"

I held up a fake police badge that I had purchased on E-bay some weeks ago.

"Yes," she said hesitantly, wondering what was going on, "You walked?"

"Oh, yes and no!" I said with a short laugh, "I parked down at the Martin's and walked up here."

She smiled back and nodded, allowing me into her house.

"It's about your daughter Sarah," this got her attention and she quickly allowed me into the house.

"May I get you something to drink? Coffee? Tea?" she asked, though clearly worried about whatever it was I had come to tell her.

"No. I appreciate your hospitality. I don't have a lot of time. May I sit down?" I asked moving towards the couch.

"Sure. Of course," she said somewhat flustered at my drive to get right to the reason I was there—worrying her even more.

She took a seat a large chair across from me. As I mentioned, Susan is a brunette. Her hair is layered falling to just above her shoulders. She looked to be in her early-40's, only a few lines blemishing her forehead.

She was wearing tight blue jeans and a tight white t-shirt under a blue, collared, button-down embroidered shirt. The blue shirt did little to hide the fact that she had some really nice sized breasts under the white t-shirt. From my position on the couch, I would guess that she was an upper D breast size. She definitely had some love handles forming, but her ass and hips were nice and full—typical of a woman her age.

"So you said you needed to tell me something about Sarah?" she asked nervously as she sat down.

"Yes I do. Is your husband here?" I asked looking around for any signs of a Mr. Lofton.

"Oh no," she lifted her left hand to show me her naked ring finger, "there's only me."

"Very well then," I replied moving on, "I hate to bring this to your attention, but I must. Your daughter and Emily Martin, your neighbor's daughter, were smoking marijuana several days ago just outside the movie theater at the mall. Instead of arresting them, I took their stash," I paused as I plopped down a small bag of marijuana on the coffee table, causing Susan to gasp, "and their names and addresses, promising to speak with their parents."

"When I approached Margaret about it, she blamed it on the bad influence of your daughter and told me that she would take care of Emily. So here I am to inform you of your daughter."

I paused and she said, "Detective Smith, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. However, I can assure you that my daughter isn't the one that is doing the influencing. If anything, Emily is the one to blame for that. But I assure you that I will take care of Sarah."

I listened, watching as Susan was went from worried, to relieved, to angry.

"Emily and Sarah have been friends since Emily's family moved in a couple of years ago. Ever since then, Sarah has done nearly everything with her and has begun to dress, talk, and now it seems move towards doing drugs just like Emily. I can't tell Sarah not to hang out with her because that will just make her angry at me and she'll do it anyway. The fact is those girls are going to experiment with many things—that's part of growing up. What really gets me is Margaret's attitude about the whole situation—immediately blaming it on Sarah."

Of course I had made the whole thing up, but as Susan got angrier I played along, grimly nodding my head like the concerned cop that I was attempting to appear to be.

She continued, "I wish there was something I could do to get Margaret back for this embarrassment."

I thought for a moment, "I agree with you, there should be something done. Ms. Lofton..."

She cut me off, "Please, call me Susan."

"In return for me not arresting her daughter, Margaret and Emily have agreed to my demands. I am here to give you the same opportunity," I continued, "I am very concerned about drugs in our community, especially in this neighborhood since I live a couple of blocks over, and particularly among our young people. Moving off the subject for a moment," I said abruptly changing gears, "I recall that several of the neighbors said that Margaret and you had a falling out a few years ago."

8Seconds
8Seconds
134 Followers
12