Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
His first session: the aftermath. Laying ground for more.
1.2k words
4.23
20.9k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual tension was gone. Marc was sitting cross-legged on the bed like always when he wanted to sit comfortably. Next to him, there was a small pile of black lingerie: stockings and a fishnet top, sweaty and stained with fresh cum. The lingerie Marc had just worn in his first session with a domme. He had taken it off and was now completely naked.

Marc was a slim, average looking guy in his thirties. He was no athlete or bodybuilder, but he played soccer and went to the gym two times a week, therefore having a nice sporty physique. Although, in the last few years he had gathered the beginning of little beer belly. It was his weak spot. At the beach, Marc would always suck in his stomach, especially with women around.

Now, while his dominatrix Lady Stella was sitting on the chair in front of the bed, Marc didn't care at all. He was just so relaxed, feeling oddly satisfied with himself and the world. Lady Stella could see his belly, she could see his limp dick with the wet tip. And she could see the white creamy traces of cum Marc still had on his face.

Lady Stella still was this beautiful, dominant woman: long blonde hair, black leather outfit, who made him act like a total slut. Who encouraged him to humiliate himself more and more just by the expression in her eyes and the smile on her face. A woman so tempting, Marc would have done many many things to impress her, to make her laugh even more. She turned Marc into her slut and he loved it.

Nevertheless, now, Marc felt totally comfortable in her presence. He was not uneasy about his visible beer belly, he didn't feel ashamed of what he did in those two hours ago. He was just satisfied with himself and the whole situation and strangely, he felt like he was sitting there with one of his childhood friends - no worries, no pressure, no games. Just pure satisfaction. While Lady Stella was standing above him most of the session, literally and figuratively, it now seemed that the two of them communicated at eye level.

"What did you like most about our session, Marc?"

"Hm...I really loved that you - as you expressed it - brought out my inner slut. Wearing lingerie, sucking dick, moaning like a girl, eating cum, begging...that was all great. But you encouraged me to have an active part in all that, too. I loved to show you that I don't need to be forced to do all that, but that it is enough to just push me a little to get going willingly. When I'm horny, you can get me to do almost everything". Marc chuckled.

"Oh yeah, almost everything? Let's see, what about walking up and down in high heels, looking sexy for me?"

"Why not."

Lady Stella went on interrogating him: "What about not doing it in here next time, but in the hallway of the dungeon. You know, there are other women working here, I'm sure they would like the show."

"Sure, that would be ok." Actually, Marc really liked the thought of other women watching him. He instantly hoped Lady Stella would make that happen soon.

"What about getting that 10" strapon up your ass?"

Marc looked at the flesh-colored cock, which was now lying on the floor again as Lady Stella had taken it off. He shivered.

"Well, I'm not that experienced getting something stuck up my ass. I have tried it several times, but besides of feeling naughty, it didn't give my cock any great sensational feelings. In fact, I had a difficult time keeping my cock hard while having my finger or something else up my ass. But we could try, why not. Sluts need to have dick in their asses, right?" Marc chuckled again.

Lady Stella smiled, nodded and paused for a while, looking at Marc. "What about sucking real dick? Have you ever thought about that?"

Marc pretended to be a little shocked. In fact he wasn't. He often had watched porn in which dominant women forced their slaves to please other men. To suck real cocks. He enjoyed those movies, especially when it was about real dommes. Cuckold porn in your own house with your own wife - that didn't cut it for Marc. But the imagination of him being forced to suck another man's dick by a dominatrix really turned him on. However, there was no way Marc would do that in reality.

Marc took a few seconds to answer: "Sorry, that is something I don't want to do. Just like feeling a lot of pain or doing anything that could harm my health. Actually, I like watching porn about sucking real dicks, but I don't want to do it myself."

"Why not?" Lady Stella looked at him. She looked being interested and understanding.

"Well...I don't know. It just seems like some kind of natural boundary. A line not to be crossed. I really don't want to get sick or anything and having another guy around here...who knows what he does or what will happen? Nah, that's just not my thing."

"Marc, you do know that in this establishment, everything we do is totally safe. There is no cock-sucking without a rubber in here. When customers have sex with female slaves, they always have to wear protection, too. If you ask for something else, you get kicked out. And why do you think I wore rubber gloves before when feeding you your own cum? So you may rest assured that anything we do in here won't have any negative affect on your health. Sucking real dick - with protection only!".

While Marc seemed to listen to Lady Stella's words, without thinking, he had stuck his tongue out licking his lips. His face was still covered in his own cum, unconsciously, Marc was reaching for it.

"Marc? You do know that you have another hard-on, right?"

The explanations of Lady Stella got Marc carried away. He thought about dicks wearing rubbers. Hard dicks, angrily pointing towards him, ready to be served. Lady Stella's voice got him out of his daydreaming. He looked down to his dick. Oh god, it was hard. She saw it. And she knew why.

Marc laughed: "Well, it obviously is a tempting idea, but I'll pass. I'm sure there is a lot of other stuff we can do next time."

Lady Stella gave Marc a broad smile. "You're right, there is. - For example, we need to work on your skills with those high heels. This pair you wore today, they are really run-down, we can totally spare them here for a while. I want you to take them home with you. Get used to wearing them, to standing comfortably in them. And get used to walking around in them with a sexy kind of attitude. I don't want my sluts to stalk around here like a fool. Understood? Now take that drooling cock and hop into the shower. Be sure not to shower with hot water. You have a lot of cum on you, and hot water just makes it denaturate and stick."

Marc looked puzzled at her.

Lady Stella laughed. "There is still a lot for you to learn, Marc. And you will learn!"