Doctor Girl Needs Her Daddy

Story Info
A Warm and Fuzzy kind of story, really.
3.1k words
4.49
21.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stared straight ahead at the wall in front of her, but she wasn't seeing it. She couldn't hear the bustle of the hospital as people shouted orders, questions, and answers. She couldn't smell the bleach with vomit undertones. Nothing in her body felt real or solid. Her entire being was caught up with replaying a specific seventeen minute loop.

A figure passed in front of her face and she didn't acknowledge it until they bent over in front of her.

"Doctor Young?"

She snapped back to reality, looking at the concerned nurse's face. She put on a smile onto her face, "you know you don't need to call me that, Registered Nurse Jenny Patters."

They had been on a first name basis ever since Sarah was a resident and had helped Jenny clean up shit from a particularly runny patient, and the nurse, who was an older woman had told her, "it doesn't matter the letters you got, we all still gotta deal with this shit."

"You lost someone," Jenny said in the present.

Sarah nodded mutely. "I... I mean, we were probably going to lose him anyway. Car accident. Practically dead on arrival. But, we actually stabilized him for a while. And then he slipped away. I... fucked up. I actually thought he was okay, so when... I'm sorry, you're just about to go on, right?"

"And you're off," Jenny noted. "What're you doing here?"

"I changed into some normal clothes, and I just wanted to sit for a bit before driving, but..." she checked her watch. "God, I've been here for like an hour."

"Do you need a ride home? I could call you an Uber," Jenny said.

Sarah stood up immediately, taking a deep breath. "No! No, I'm fine now. I mean, I think I just need to go home and lie down for a bit. Binge the rest of Black Mirror."

"Ugh," Jenny shook herself. "That's too dark for me."

"Really? I find it comforting to see make-believe fucked up stuff as opposed to the real stuff. I'll be fine," Sarah reached out her arms, and the two women hugged. "Thanks for checking on me. Sorry for worrying you."

"Take care. You're one of the good ones," Jenny said. "You actually do shit."

Jenny walked further in as Sarah walked out of the building into the parking garage. With shaking fingers, she pulled out her phone. She opened a text message to Jay. A record of their conversation was preserved there when he asked if she wanted to see a movie, and the banality of it seemed alien to her.

You wanna catch a movie later?

Got a shift tomorrow, so just wanna relax. Maybe after I get out?

Ah, I'm seeing someone that night. We'll figure it out.

Ooooh. Have fun. [Banana Emoji] [Peach Emoji] The peach is an ass.

Yeah. I got that.

The banana is a cock.

Yeah. I figured that out too. Doesn't take an MD to do that.

I'm implying you might be engaged in anal intercourse in the future.

Oh no, I think the lectures necessary. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Someone's being a brat.

[Heart emoji]

She typed out, "Daddy, I really need to see you. I know you might be busy, and that's okay if you are."

She got to her car, sat down, started the engine, and put on some Taylor Swift. She started to browse through Facebook, trying hard not to feel like she was simply waiting for him to respond and how desperately she wanted him to. It felt pathetic and pitiful, because as an adult, a fucking doctor, no less, she had an array of coping mechanisms to rely upon. And... she would go start doing them if he was busy. No big deal.

Yes, any minute now, she could go... deal with this.

She swallowed, liking a picture of her friend Dan's new baby. Began reading an article about the new tax bill. She thought about the looming stack of laundry at home that was surely sentient and planning world domination by now.

Her phone vibrated and a message popped up. "Daddy needs an hour, but then I'll be ready for my special little girl. Go to Scola's, and order a penne rustico or whatever you want. No alcohol. Bring headphones in. Watch some Steven Universe on your phone, or watch whatever you want. Be a good girl and nothing MA or R-Rated. If you're hungry, eat some, if you're not, take it to go. Then come over. It's okay if you're late. Text when you're leaving the restaurant."

Sarah licked her chapped lips and nodded as she read the instructions. She reached into her purse and pulled out a bracelet. It was a little metal plate that said "believe" on it, and was tied together with a bright, baby blue braid. It was frankly a little tacky, and suitable for a starry-eyed middle schooler. It clashed horrifically with her young professional attire, mostly in shades of dark olive, but she smiled at it faintly. Everything was just a series of easy steps now.

Put the car in reverse. Back up. Put the car in drive. Remember where she was going. Think about how to go there. Begin driving there.

She took a deep breath and let it slowly ease out as she began to do what she had been told.

* * *

She knocked on his door.

When he opened it, she planned to say hello, or some sort of salutation like an adult human would do, but instead just walked forward until he wrapped his arms around her.

"What do you need?" he said into her ear.

"I want to go to my room and play," she replied. "With you."

He stepped back, a hand lingering at her wrist. Jay was an older man, almost in his 50s. While he still ran most days, he was doing so with a gut. Around the perimeter of his face was a trim of facial hair, more grey than black. He had smile lines around his eyes that had grown more prominent in the last few years. He had black hair that was turning silver, with a lighter patch around his temples. He dressed well when they played, and tonight was no exception. He wore black slacks, black socks, and black dress shoes. On top, he had a white dress shirt and grey vest.

"Of course," he said, looking her over. "Go on in, and I'll head up too. You want some hot chocolate?"

She nodded and walked past him, barely able to get out a yes.

The playroom was obviously a guest bedroom / fuck dungeon. There was a queen-sized bed with a duvet cover that bore an inoffensive floral pattern and lilac-colored pillow cases. There was a full-length mirror on a wooden stand in the corner that could be angled to face the bed. There was a tasteful little night stand and a suitcase on the bed.

She opened the suitcase and saw a selection of clothes there. She took a deep breath and began to change.

When she finished, she assessed herself in the mirror. She had done up her wavy brown hair in pigtails and then decided against it, letting it hang to her shoulders. The jeans she picked had silver sparkling bits on it, particularly on the rear pockets, as well as a big swoopy design up her left leg. The shirt had the words and symbol "I [Heart] Daddy" on it, ordered from Etsy because no real teenager would wear such a thing.

There was a knock on the door. "Sweetie?"

"Come in," she said.

He came in with a mug of hot cocoa and set it down. He looked at the bed and noticed the clear lack of toys on it. Normally, she selected things for them to play with. He nodded, as if making a mental note and sat down on the bed, patting next to himself. "Tell me about your day," he said.

She didn't sit down. She balled up her fists, her legs shoulder-width apart as she stared him in the eyes. "I fucked up today."

"Language," he said, raising a finger in gentle admonishment.

Not breaking eye contact, she repeated defiantly. "I FUCKED up today."

He stood up with a disappointed look on his face, "young lady. You know better than that."

She stood her ground as he walked up to her. "Totally fucked it up, down, and around," she said, smirking. "I fucked up today so bad, that it smoked a cigarette after I fucked it."

He shook her head at her, but she could see the hint of a smile on his lips. "Tongue," he demanded.

She swallowed, but presented her tongue, sticking it out.

Methodically, he pulled up her shirt collar, and rubbed it on her tongue. And then pinched it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Uuuck!" She said.

"Young lady, you get this tongue back when you learn to behave. None of that language. Talk like a good girl."

Sarah tried to pull away, but his grip was firm enough and it only made it hurt. She squirmed, but he grabbed the back of her head with his other hand and kept her steady. Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she made a deliberate effort to annunciate as clearly as possible in the circumstances.

"Uck! Uoofff!"

He pulled at her tongue so that she was forced to follow it onto the bed, crawling on all fours and then down into a prone position as he pulled her head down. She saw him look around the bed and then looked up. She laughed, drooling onto the bed. No toys. He was expecting something, but she made the rules concerning what they play with. He figured out the how.

"Honey," he said, "I feel as if you're testing my patience on purpose."

She gave him her best 'who me?' look, shrugging.

"Okay," he said, letting go of her tongue. She ran it around in her mouth to get it wet again.

She sat up onto her knees in the bed, and triumphantly, said, "fu-"

And he lunged at her, a hand clamping over her mouth and nose. They wrestled for a few moments, and they ended up on the bed together. He was sitting with his back to the headboard, one hand over her mouth and the other trying to wedge itself between her elbows and torso. She managed to keep her right arm free, and she tried to pry his hand off her mouth.

"Young lady," he said quietly, "language."

She was getting light-headed and tapped him on the shoulder with the free hand. She began to suck in air with the reprieve, and then said, "f-"

And then her was blocking off her ability to breathe again.

Her legs kicked, and he managed to grab her loose arm by the elbow and severely restrict its movement. She struggled more, but was growing weak. She patted him again, and he let her breath.

"Are you going to agree to be a good girl and..."

"Fuck no."

Again, he clamped his hand over her mouth and nose. She could occasionally sneak breaths in around his hand, but it wasn't enough to sustain her. Sarah thrashed reflexively as they repeated their breath denial and allowance game a few times, after which, she found herself getting light headed.

"Okay!" She shouted, during a reprieve. "Okay, I'm sorry... Daddy. I'll... I'll be good," she coughed as he let her go.

He ran a hand through her hair as she recovered her breath. "Good girl. Deep breaths in and out, sweetie."

"I did fudge it up though," she at last.

"Tell me about it," he said, still stroking her head.

"I was just..."

She got back up on her knees, facing him. Then she looked down, shaking her head.

"I am..." she looked up, staring through him as she sought the words. "I am so stupid. I... am... such a stupid..."

"Young lady!" He raised a warning hand at her, "no! That is not how we talk about ourselves in this home."

The stare she fixed on him was steel and fire, resolve showing plainly in her eyes. "I fucked up, Daddy, because I'm a stupid, stuck-up bitch who..."

He approached her and she put up her hands reflexively, which he grabbed and began to twist to one side. He wrenched her to one side, and then quickly changed direction so that she fell over his knees as he sat down on the bed.

"Daddy, no!" She yelled.

"Honey," he said, "you know the rules. We don't talk about ourselves that way. And when you do, you know you get punished."

She kept trying to roll off, but he held her outside wrist twisted up her back. His free hand roughly began to yank her jeans and panties down to her knees. Her legs tried to kick, but she shuddered as she felt his hand trace her buttocks. He then took a handful, squeezing it before letting go, and then slapping it down with a ringing noise.

"Are you my special little girl?" he asked.

"I'm... a bitchy... fuck!" She arched her back as he slapped her again.

His hand came down again and again. Sarah kept trying to shake free, but she couldn't break free from him. During a pause in the spanking, he rubbed her cheeks. "I can keep this up forever, honey. So be bad as long as you want, you won't outlast Daddy."

He slapped her again, and this time, he left his hand on it, his thumb rubbing up her lips. When he parted them, he found her soaking and a moan was wretched from her guts.

"Are you ready to be a good girl?" he asked.

She kept staring ahead, breathing heavily.

The next slap caused her to buck, the transition from pleasure back to pain was jarring. She could feel his erection pushing into her stomach. He placed the hand between her wet thighs, spread them, and then began to rub up and down the wet flesh.

He manhandled her onto the bed while getting up, so that she was laying on her stomach, legs on the ground. With one hand, he kept her wrists together behind her back as she heard him undo his belt and zipper. Once that was done, he took a wrist in each hand again, pushing down on her.

"Are you a good girl?"

"I am," she breathed out.

She felt the head of his cock on her lips, waiting and eager. Sarah tried to push back against it, but she had no leverage in this position.

"How are you a good girl?"

He pushed forward just slightly and pulled back again. She practically growled.

"I'm smart," she said.

He pushed further in. "And?" He asked, starting to drag back again.

"I'm kind," she gasped as he push further in still, only to start pulling back. "And I'm... and I'm a good girl. I'm your girl. Your..." she felt her eyes begin to roll back as he began to hilt himself inside of her. "Your good little girl."

"You're very good, honey," he said, picking up a rhythm as he began thrusting into her.

"Thank you, Daddy," rubbing her face on the blanket, she wiped away her tears, smiling. "Thank you."

He pounded her hard, enough to hurt her as he held her down. She kicked her legs as she ground himself into her, but with the jeans and panties tied up around her knees, she wasn't going to be able to do much. Her body was pushed into the mattress and sprung back up with his motions.

"Daddy, you're hurting me!" Her face contorted as he stretched her insides.

"I know, honey," he said, not relenting as he continued.

Her fingers clenched and unclenched, but he held her still. The sounds of his thighs smacking her ass filled the room.

"Stand your legs straight," he ordered.

Trembling on them, she did so, and he began to come into her at an angle, though her face was still on the mattress.

"Legs together."

She complied, feeling his thickness more acutely as he continued to pound into her.

"Dad... dy..." she managed before she felt her insides convulse and she squirted out onto her panties and jeans. Her legs buckled and she felt his weight press down on her again.

"Oh, honey, you made a mess on my cock," he said, pulling out of her.

"I'm sorry, Daddy..." she swallowed, feeling him turn her over. She rolled onto her back. He got up onto the bed with her, straddling her face.

"Clean it," he said.

He fed her his cock, and she tasted herself as he pushed himself further. She tried to open her throat, but at this angle, he filled the back of her mouth easily. Sarah stared up at him, a moment of panic showing as he pressed slightly. He pulled back and out, and she licked at the sides of his cock. He shifted and placed his balls on her chin and lips, letting her clean him as he began to jerk himself.

"Please cum for me, Daddy," she whined. "I've been such a good little girl."

He chuckled, "I think maybe you know what Daddy likes a little too well."

"Please, Daddy..." she said, "all over my face. It's my favorite."

He had little choice but to straighten up, his balls escaping her lips with a pop. He aimed his cock downward and sprayed his jizz onto her face, landing on her pert little nose, her forehead, and into her wide open mouth.

He sighed, placing a hand on her hair, steadying himself. "You're my special little girl."

She began to lick his cock clean and hummed in agreement.

* * *

Sarah woke up and sat up, throwing her arms up to stretch. She took a deep breath and could smell bacon and coffee. She laid back down, because she knew he was coming in soon. Reaching over to her wrist, she pulled off the bracelet and stared at the ceiling.

On cue, Jay walked in with a tray. Her favorite breakfast, consisting of black coffee and bacon was on it. His eyes noted her bare wrists and he nodded.

"Morning, Sarah."

She sat up as he placed the tray on her lap. She looked up at him and smiled faintly. "Thank you. This looks fucking great."

He rolled his eyes as she giggled and picked up a piece of bacon.