Blowjob Practice

Story Info
To get good at something, you need to practice.
3.6k words
4.49
136k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My oldest daughter was amazing, but she was a complete nerd. She worked so hard on everything, when she began a task she gained a laser-like focus. She picked up the violin and had made it through to level five within a year. She picked up italian classes and could hold a conversation with our elderly Italian neighbour within six months. She started her engineering degree right out of highschool and now, in year three, she was already getting job offers. She dedicated herself, and she achieved.

So when she decided that she needed to learn how to give blowjobs, my world turned upside down.

It began with a crude joke I made at a christmas party. The whole family was sitting together and my brother made some joke about how his wife had passed an Oral exam in Spanish for her work.

Just like every stupid thing I've ever said it just slipped past my teeth: "Yeah, she can pass the oral exam now, but will she still want to pass it after ten years of marriage?" My brother laughed, his wife blushed and looked away, my wife Kelly punched me in the arm.

My oldest daughter, on the other hand, was quietly taking notes.

After everyone had left, my wife was in the kitchen cleaning up, my younger daughter had gone to her room. I poured myself a glass of scotch and went to the living room. When I came in, Julie was sitting on the couch, typing away at her laptop. She looked up "Hi, Dad."

"Hi baby, what are you up to?"

"I'm looking up how to give good blowjobs," She said. I coughed my whiskey into my nose.

She laughed as I tried to choke the burning liquid out of my sinuses. "Hah, sorry, was that a little too direct?"

I sat down and tried to control the pain, "No, no, just a little unexpected." I composed myself and looked directly at her. "Sorry so why are you reading about this? Why did this come up?"

"Oh it's just that I know that to be a good partner you need to be able to take care of that side of things. You made that joke at dinner and I thought that mom must not be taking care of you."

Julie always was direct, but this was more than unexpected. I stammered out an answer "well, she's... you know it takes a lot... when people are married its... " I trailed off. "No she really doesn't anymore. She used to." I could hear my wife cleaning up the kitchen, she was great, but yes, it had been years since I had gotten her to suck me off. The pain in my nose was gone, I took another sip of scotch and looked aimlessly at the bookshelves behind my daughter.

"Why do you think she stopped?'

"Aw Julie, she never really liked it and only did it to make me happy. After a couple of years of marriage, she didn't really have to keep up the pretense, so she just stopped doing it, and I didn't want to force the issue."

"But you still want them, right?" my daughter asked me, as if she was asking if I wanted a slice of pizza.

I laughed, "Most guys do." Then I looked at her, and the way she was staring at me gave me a chill. This can't possibly be...

I watched her lips move "Well, if you want me to.."

"Sorry, what?"

She sucked in a deep breath and looked away. "Well, look, I was thinking that I wanted to learn how to give head and, well, I need to get good at it and since you like blowjobs and mom wasn't taking care of that part of your sexual relationship," She paused and looked back into my eyes, "I could do that for you."

"Umm Julie, there are so many reasons not to do that. You should find a boy your age and not, uhh, your... father." I was uncertain but I wanted this conversation to end.

"Well, OK. If you're not interested."

"It's not that it's that... i'm your father, Julie."

"So you're going to go through the rest of your life without blowjobs?"

"Not from my daughter, no"

"Okay, if you feel that way." Julie looked back down at her computer and started typing away.

Without saying anything else I stood up and went to the kitchen. Kelly had already finished up and headed to bed. I stood in the dark, sipping my drink, afraid to go back to the living room. I stood there for a while, listening to the fridge hum and my daughter typing on her computer.

When I came to bed, Kelly was already asleep and under the covers. i crawled in behind her. I touched her shoulder. "Honey are you awake?" all I could hear was her breathing deeply.

Damn, I thought. Then it came to me like a vision. I was laying back and my oldest daughter was there in my lap. I pulled out my cock and started stroking. I imagined her licking and kissing the shaft like Kelly used to.

It didn't take long, I came quickly.

...

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. The next day found myself sitting in the office, in incognito mode looking through internet sites for prostitutes offering the best blowjob in town, and I came seriously close. I picked up the phone and dialed a number for a woman named "Shania" who had a great rack and a reasonable price, but... I couldn't. I hung up immediately.

What the hell was I doing? Risking my job and my marriage? Of course you'll get caught, I thought. I closed up the windows and cursed.

On the drive home all I could think was about getting my wife on her knees. I'd explain to her the situation, it was important to our relationship. All the long drive home I had visions of her pleasuring me. I worked myself into a frenzy.

When I got home, it was only bitter disappointment. I had forgotten that she was leaving for the weekend. It was thursday night, I wouldn't see her until Monday. I held her note in my hand like it was a ransom note. I would have crushed it but it had instructions on how to water her plants.

At that moment it was as if the devil himself were controlling events. I heard the door open. It was Julie. He mother wouldn't be home for days. Her little sister was going to be at school for another three hours at least, and might be out later than that.

"Julie, come here"

"Hi Daddy, Just a sec" I heard her taking off her boots, my heart clenched, but i felt that there was only one path I could take.

She came in wearing an oversized pink cardigan, and tights, with her hair pulled back, wearing glasses. "Yeah?"

"Julie..." I hesitated, "you remember what we were talking about yesterday?"

She focused on me and nodded.

"If you still feel like it..."

She looked surprised and then smiled. "Yes, daddy."

She dropped her bag on the floor, carelessly, and walked over to me and put her hand on my chest. "I'm glad you're letting me do this."

"How do you want it?" I asked inwardly nervous.

"How do you want it?" she replied, looking up at me with her bright curious eyes.

"Do you want me to pretend to be Mom?"

I laughed, "We could try that."

"Let's go to your room," she said. We both ran to the stairs and up to the master bedroom.

You know, I didn't even hesitate. She didn't either. We moved quickly up to the room I shared with my wife. I closed the door behind us, just in case and we turned to face each other.

We looked at each other and laughed. "What now?" I asked.

She lifted herself up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. She breathed into my ear: "tell me what to do."

I went into dad mode. "The first thing you need to do is get comfortable, Julie. Why don't you slowly get down on your knees in front of me," I suggested. I had my hands on her shoulders, this felt so right as I stared into her dark eyes.

She put her hands on my chest and felt around my muscles. She began to unbutton my shirt. "I don't want you to think of me sexually, I just want to take care of your needs." as she said this she got to her knees and ran her hands around my belt.

She smiled looking up from the ground, her eyes then lowered to the button of my slacks. She undid the belt and slid her hand over my hard cock. It had been hard for hours. Her touch was electric.

She pulled the belt out and threw it across the room. Her fingers went to the button, she fumbled for half a second but then it came free. My cock was straining against the top of my underwear. I Unhooked it as she pulled down my pants.

I swear I hadn't been this hard since I was a teenager. It was out, and standing straight up. I knew I couldn't hold back for long, but luckily Julie was taking her time. She stared at it, reaching out to touch the shaft. My daughter ran her sharp nails along the sides, and then took hold of it.

She put it to her face, feeling its warmth and its smoothness against her skin. I forced myself to be patient.

She looked up at me, "this isn't going to be weird, is it?"

"It's not normal."

"Do you want me to put this in my mouth now?"

"Desperately.'

She stared at it for half a second and then quickly put the tip in her mouth. She began to suck on it like a lollipop. It felt good, but soon felt strange.

"Honey, honey, hold on a second,"

"What, am I doing it wrong?"

"Hold on a sec, let me show you." I put my hand on the back of her head running my fingers through her hair. I gently pulled her head towards my cock, her mouth opened and it slid past her lips. She looked up at me expectantly. I pushed her head back and began to repeat the motion, using a little more force, and going deeper each time.

She let me have complete control running her hands over my legs, moaning a little with each stroke. She began to suck but i kept up the pressure.

"I'm going to come in your mouth, darling." She nodded, telling me that it was Okay. The cum that had been waiting of release all day rose up in my balls and blasted into her.

Her eyes took a surprised expression as the semen surged into her mouth. There was so much build up that she hadn't expected. One as her mouth filled up she drew back and another shot hit her in the face, I pulled her mouth back onto my dick.

"Keep going, it's okay" she squeezed her eyes tightly but she kept up her work. Her beautiful face, now covered in my cum. continued suckling my cock, easing every drop out and giving me extra waves of pleasure.

When she finished she sat back on her heels, with her eyes still closed. I surveyed the damage, her pretty face was covered in the come i had been building up, but it was also all over the front of her shirt and in her hair.

"Is there always so much come?"

I laughed, "not usually. I had a pretty stressful day, so I was pretty full"

"Is that what happens if you don't get your needs taken care of?" she stood up smiling, her makeup was smeared, but she looked fantastic.

"Julie, last night when you asked me if we could... do this, it put a thought in my mind that I couldn't get out. I thought about it all day and, well, this is what you get." I took a deep breath and looked out the window. I saw that my yard needed to be mowed and the hedges needed to be pruned. It was a beautiful day, and I could get that done this evening. The reality of my situation began to break through.

My daughter brought me back to the room "Daddy, I want you to know that I don't think about this as sex. I'm just your daughter taking care of your needs and learning valuable skills."

"Honey, you know that there's more to it than that. It starts with blowjobs and pretty soon we'll be having sex."

She sat down on the bed. "Here's the deal. I don't want to have a sexual relationship with you. Is that OK?"

I looked at her a bit confused.

She stood up and began to pace, "If you want a blowjob let me know, I'll suck you off. I won't go any further though so don't ask. But I'm happy to suck your cock whenever you need it, because you need the release and I need the practice. I mean look at this," she pointed the semen splattered her shirt and on the hardwood floor in front of her, "I should be able to do better."

"You know, honey," I said, thinking that this was simultaneously the best thing to ever happen to me and the worst decision I could possibly make, "you can do better and I can show you. First things first, let's get you cleaned up. Your sister won't be back for a few hours, maybe we can have another practice session."

She smiled, 'OK, daddy, I'll go have a shower and change." She walked out of the room and I stood there in the afterglow. I pulled my pants up and got myself composed I heard Julie get into the shower and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

...

That weekend was one of the best of my life. With my wife Kelly out of town and my younger daughter Joanne out most of the time, Julie and I had the run of the place. Friday night we both worked late but I still had her give me a lazy blowjob before bed.

Saturday morning she came down with bed head wearing her pyjamas and sucked me off at the breakfast table. She brushed her teeth and went to study. I worked on projects around the house and she came to find me in the backyard. I had her pleasure me while I leaned against the weeping willow. That evening we both had a glass of wine at dinner and she was in my lap on the couch while I watched tv.

The entire time I was giving her gentle encouragement and some basic instruction. It was all pretty standard stuff, don't use your teeth, speed up, slow down, more tongue, lick my balls,

And that's how it was for the next week, I would get the urge, and send her a text, or simply go to her room. Her mother would be reading in master bedroom across the hall, and I would knock on Julie's door. She would tell me come in and those would be the last words that we would say to each other.

I would walk in Julie would be studying at her desk, she would look up and smile at me. I would go stand beside her and our hands would work together to take off my pants and free my cock. At first she would take her time, admiring it, feeling its weight. She would press it against her face and snuggle it. As she became more familiar with the art of the blowjob, she began to get to work faster. I would run my hands through her hair, encouraging her, and petting her to let her know she was doing a good job.

And then of course I would have a shattering orgasm, blasting cum into my daughter's mouth, a mouthful of cum that she was proud to swallow.

We would give each other the thumbs up and I would quietly leave her to return to her books. I would come back to bed with my wife, who was still reading in bed, I would say something pleasant to her. No arguments, no tough conversation about why we don't have sex anymore, just a pleasant few words and head off to sleep.

...

That Friday night I had my daughter on the easy chair. I was leaning back, relaxed, with my daughter's head in my lap. I had her wear a long dress, with no top, I told her it was to prevent spillage, but really, it was to turn me on.

The view of her kneeling before me with those young firm breasts was everything I had dreamed of. Every touch from Julie was curious and sensual as she licked and stroked my erection. For her it was all education, she was exploring how to pleasure a man, but for me it was something else.

Having my daughter, on her knees, pleasing her father was a kink I had no idea I had. I felt powerful and fulfilled.

That said, her blowjobs needed a lot of work. I began to direct her not to use her teeth and how to use her lips and tongue. She always was a good student and, in this as in everything else, she took instruction very well.

"If you want to please a man, you have to make him feel like you're worshipping his cock. It's not just about technique, it's about a showing a complete dedication to your task." she was watching me lecture as she ran her tongue up my shaft. "Yes, now put the tip in your mouth."

She began to fit my cock into her mouth when my phone, sitting on the armrest of the chair began to flash.

I put my hand on the back of her head, "Don't stop, I'm going to take this call." she looked at me curiously with her lips wrapped around my shaft.

I saw that it was my younger daughter. "Hi darling," Julie smiled a little bit and kept working my cock in her mouth. I ran my hand down the side of her face.

"Hi daddy, I missed the last bus from the studio. Do you think it would be possible for you or Julie to give me a ride back?"

I maintained eye contact with my daughter, "I'll check with Julie. I think she's a little busy right now, but she could probably go out there and get you in a bit." Her mouth full, she shook her head no. "Oh actually, she's telling me no."

"Oh. Well can you come get me?"

"Of course, darling," I looked at Julie who was watching me, not bobbing her head but just sucking. I motioned with my hand to keep going, "but hey how did your performance go?"

Julie understood. She was going to give me the Lewinsky treatment, pleasuring a man while he was on the phone.

"You are not going to believe this daddy..." Joanne started to tell me about her latest project in an acting class, where they study emotion through movement, all the while her sister Julie began intently bobbing her head up and down on my poll. I ran my hand through her hair, as images of her younger sister began creeping their way into my head.

I put my finger on Julie's chin to signal to her to let up and I very gently motioned for her to bring her chest forward. I with one hand, I pulled her towards me so that the length on my shaft lay between her young, firm tits. She was confused for a second but then she got it. She brought her hands to her chest and wrapped her tits around my cock.

"So the professor asked us for volunteers..." Joanne continued on. I lost the thread of what she was saying though, as I watched my oldest daughter, topless, on her knees in front of me, with her long black skirt at her waist, moving her whole body, up and down, massaging my cock with her chest. I could feel my orgasm rising.

It was too much. I pushed Julie back and stood up. I began stroking my cock furiously and Julie stayed on her knees staring up at me, I dropped the phone with Joanne's words sounding distant.

The cum came out of my cock fast and hard, the first shot blasted Julie in the face the second shot over her head, leaving a stream of cum on her hair, the rest came out onto her chest. She scrunched up her face, but neither one of us made a sound. I put my cock against her lips once again and she obediently opened her mouth to give me a few orgasm aftershocks.

Still pleasuring me, with her eyes shut tight and her face covered in my semen, she reached down and picked up the phone and handed it back to me. Joanne was still talking.

"I'm not sure what the role is, but I'm certain it's going to be...:"

I interrupted, "I'm sure it's going to be great, darling"

"Anyway, I can tell you all about it when you come and get me."

"Ok, I'll throw my shoes on. I'll be there in twenty." Julie was still worshipping my cock as it softened in her mouth.

"Thanks daddy!" Joanne hung up.

I looked down, and Julie was wiping the cum off her face. "Thanks Daddy!" she said, making fun of her sister.