The Young Voyeur

Story Info
A young neighbor gets caught spying on middle aged lady.
2k words
4.44
136.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slipped the robe over my skimpy bikini, I wondered if he would be watching today. I had first caught a glimpse of him as a sun bathed by our pool. We had a privacy fence but he could see me clearly from his attic window. I had seen the reflection from his telescope and was sure that it was focused on my near naked body lying in the lounge chair by the pool. I should have been angry but I was actually turned on by this muscular young man enjoying the view.

I had seen him several times working in their yard, wearing shorts and no shirt. He was a star football player for the local high school and was barely 18. I couldn't understand why a young stud would be interested in my 46 year old body. I am slightly over weight but I have taken good care of myself. My 38 D breasts sagged only slightly without support. My body was well tanned from the daily sun baths by our pool. My husband rarely used the pool in day light, preferring golf on the weekends and swimming only in the evenings.

I made my way out to the pool. Removing my robe, I lay back on the lounge chair. I didn't look directly at the attic window next door, but my sunglasses disguised the fact that I could see him with his telescope. I wondered how powerful the scope was and just how close he could see me. I decided to give him something to look at.

Reaching back, I untied my bikini top and let it fall revealing my full breasts with their large aureoles and pointed nipples. I could only imagine the effect it had on my watcher. I reached up and caressed my breasts and stroked my nipples, making them stand out even more. I laid back, basking in the sun and the gaze of this horny young man. I could almost feel his eyes on my breast. Warmth grew in my tummy and a tingle began to stir between my legs.

I couldn't resist sliding my hand under my bikini bottom to massage my clit. I could imagine the effect that this had on my voyeur. Soon I forgot that I was doing this to torment him and began to enjoy the feeling of my fingers and his eyes on my crotch. I wet one the fingers of my other hand and began to pinch my nipples. My hips began to writhe as I let this young man make love to me with his eyes.

I untied the bottom of my bikini and flipped it away giving him a full view of my blossoming womanhood as I felt the tremors begin to rise from deep within my body. As my orgasm hit me, I imagined that I heard a groan from his window. I wished that I could have seen the cum spewing from his cock. I wondered how it would feel inside me and I began to plan to find out.

A week later, I looked out the window and saw him mowing the lawn. I couldn't help but admire his tanned muscular body covered only by his cut off jeans. I rushed to get into my bikini and robe and quickly went to the patio by the pool. As he came near I waved to him signaling him to come closer.

He stopped the mower and walked over to the fence.

"I know you're busy," I said, "but when you're finished, could you help me move this table?"

"Sure, Mrs. Collins!" he answered. I only have a couple more rounds to make and I will be right over!"

I could hear the excitement in his voice as he hurried back to finish his chore. I watched as he walked toward me, his hard muscles flexing in his arms and legs. Those were not the muscles that I wanted so badly. I could see the bulge in the front of his shorts and couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

When he got to me, I showed him the table that I wanted to move. It was one of those umbrella tables. Would you help me move this table to the other side of the pool? I would like to enjoy a cool drink in the shade.

"I think I can handle that, Mrs. Collins. Don't strain your beautiful body on that."

With one hand he removed the umbrella from the table and laid it on the patio. He easily lifted the table and followed me to where I showed him. After replacing the umbrella he brought the chairs over and sat them around the table. I was impressed by the ease with which he handled this chore. That warmth was growing between my legs again as he sat in one of the chairs.

"Would you like something cool to drink" I asked

"That would be nice," he replied.

"I have cold beers in the fridge. Are you interested?" I asked.

"No alcohol for me, Ma'am. A soda or water would be fine with me," he answered. "Do you mind if I take a dip in the pool. It's really hot out here."

"Sure, I will get you a pair of trunks," I said, trying to hide my excitement that he would stay with me.

He said, "Don't bother. I can just wear these old shorts if you don't mind."

No sooner than I gave my approval did he dive into the water and swim smoothly to the other side. When I returned with our drinks, he was gliding back and forth from one end of the pool to the other. When he saw me, he swam up to the side of the pool and easily lifted himself out of the water. His wet shorts clung to his body My mouth watered as I gazed at the large bulge in the front.

We sat and began enjoying our drinks. I decided to confront him about his watching me.

"I have noticed you in your attic window. Did you like what you saw?" I asked smiling at him. His face turned red and he almost strangled on his drink. "Don't worry,' I comforted him by placing my hand on his leg. "I have nothing to hide and, frankly, I enjoyed being watched."

"You have a beautiful body, Mrs. Collins. I couldn't resist," He said, sheepishly.

"Why, thank you, Brad," I said. "You are not bad yourself. I have been watching you through my kitchen window while you worked in the yard."

I began rubbing his thigh as I talked. I could see the bulge in his shorts begin to grow. I reached under the fabric and began to massage the head with my fingers. He moaned softly as his cock grew to a massive length and girth, the head protruding from his shorts.

"We had better take this inside," I said as I led him into my back door... When we got inside, I said, "Let's get rid of those wet shorts!" and quickly unbuttoned and stripped them down his legs. His cock sprung to full attention. I was amazed at its length and girth. It had to be at least 9" long and almost as my wrist. I had to have it.

I was still on my knees as I reached for it. It was hard and rippled with veins that stood out over the length of his shaft. My fingers would not reach all the way around it. The glans was engorged and appeared ready to explode any minute. As I stroked his shaft, my tongue swirled around the large head and I cupped his balls with my other hand. I looked up at him and saw is face distorted with lust as he moaned softly.

I knew that he couldn't last long this first time so I took the large head into my mouth and sucked while licking it as I continued to stroke the base of his swollen shaft. He placed his hands on my head and began to move in and out driving to the back of my throat. I could feel it swell as his balls tightened and he exploded inside of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but the excess spilled down my chin and onto my breasts. I got as much as I could on my fingers and brought them to my mouth.


I licked the bottom of his shaft and cleaned all of his sweet cum from his giant cock.

He reached down and pulled me up. Leaning down, he kissed me and tasted his cum in my mouth. His tongue swirled around mine and kissed me more deeply than I had every been kissed. His hands roamed over my back and he untied the top of my bikini letting it drop to the floor between us.

He kneeled in front of me, sucking one nipple between his lips. His tongue swirled around the swollen bud as he pulled me into his face. He reached for my bikini bottom and easily slid it down my legs.

I almost passed out when his tongue found my clit and he licked it before sucking it between his lips. His tongue darted into my waiting pussy and he swirled it around inside of me, touching all sides of my wet tunnel. I grabbed his head and pressed it into me as my climax began to rise within me. He continued to lick, suck and plunge his tongue into me as I shuddered in my first orgasm. My knees were weak as the tremors shook me.

He stood up and leaned down to kiss my passionately again. I could feel is cock, still hard against my tummy. I knew that he wasn't finished with me yet and I was ready for more of him. He bent his knees and forced them between my legs spreading them apart. Placing his hands on my buns and raised up pushing that massive cock head between my now wet labia. He continued to lift me with his hands while his cock slowly slid into my pussy. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time as his cock eased its way inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips as he continued to slide deeper and deeper. He was very gentle as I adjusted to his thick cock. He carried me this way into my kitchen and sat me on the counter top with his cock still buried inside of my pussy.

I knew that I was going to be fucked like I had never been. He withdrew his cock slowly until the head was barely inside of me, and then pushed it slowly back inside. He stroked slowly, in and out for several strokes before gradually increasing I leaned back and slid forward, giving him better access to my throbbing pussy. Soon, he was pounding me hard and fast, his face grimacing with the pleasure that my tight pussy was giving him.

I held on to the countertop and met his thrusts with my own. The pleasure was almost unbearable as he filled me with his cock flesh like I had never been filled before. I was having one orgasm after another as wave after wave of pleasure filled my body.

We were staring into one another's eyes enjoying the pleasure that we were sharing. His moans became louder as I felt his cock begin to swell. With a low grunting sound he shot his hot seed deep into my belly pushing me to a higher level of pleasure as I came hard and squeezed his cock even tighter. The throbbing continued as he exhausted his sperm inside of me.

Again I grabbed him around his neck as he lifted me and lowered my feet to the floor.. Our juices flowed down our legs as he slowly withdrew from my pussy.

When I regained my composure, I went and put his shorts in the dryer and led him to the bathroom for a shower. Our fun continued …. But that is another story.