Alexa and the Missionary Position

Story Info
She lies on her back to be taken in the ass.
3.7k words
4.22
187.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

One of my favorite lady friends is Alexa, an Hispanic woman with a beautiful, smiling face, long black hair and a great figure. Her breasts are gorgeous but the best part of her figure is her curvaceous ass, and Alexa uses her ass for more than just sitting. She loves sex with me, and her favorite activities are having her pussy eaten and being fucked in her ass. Alexa also enjoys the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth but this is mostly foreplay to her and she considers her ass to be by far the best place for me to put my cock. Eating a beautiful pussy, fucking a marvelous, tight ass like Alexa's and having my cock sucked by her pretty face are some of my favorite activities also so we have great times when we get together.

The last time we got together was last week after she called me to invite me over. Knowing what she had in mind made me eager to join her and when she let me in the door, my kisses were unrestrained. Alexa seemed equally happy to have me there and seconds after our lips were pressed together, our tongues became re-acquainted. She was barefoot and wearing shorts and a t-shirt and, as I hugged her, I could tell she was not wearing a bra. After my hands had begun caressing under the waist band of her shorts, fondling her soft, smooth ass, I knew she wasn't wearing any underwear at all.

Seconds after entering her bedroom, she wasn't wearing any clothing of any kind and, less than a minute later, I was equally naked. Alexa lay on her back on the bed, a pillow under her head and another one ready to slide under her ass when the time was right. As I started kissing her beautiful, highly-kissable face, she smiled even more, especially as my lips moved down the erogenous areas in her throat. She liked the feel of my lips on her face and throat but she knew she would like it even more in the places where my mouth was heading.

The first of those places were her beautiful, light brown breasts with their big, dark nipples. I cupped a hand under the nearest one and started licking the nipple with broad strokes of my tongue. It quickly became erect as I licked and Alexa murmured about how good it felt. When my mouth moved over to the other luscious globe and licked that nipple, she expressed even more enjoyment. "I love that, George. I love everything you do with your tongue," she whispered to me while her upper body squirmed on the bed, presenting her breasts to me for our mutual pleasure.

She loved it even more when I carefully drew one of her succulent mounds into my mouth. My tongue continued to lick Alexa's erect nipple and trace her areola while I sucked gently on the soft, brown flesh. I could hear her cooing happily as my mouth switched back and forth between her twin treasures and, when I turned my eyes toward her pussy, I could see she was humping into the air and I could smell the fragrant juices running out onto her crotch. Although we were both enjoying what my mouth and her luscious breasts were doing for each other, we both knew we would get even more pleasure when my mouth and her pussy became reacquainted. I kissed and licked my way down her soft belly on my way to make that happen.

Alexa has a thatch of coarse, black pubic hair and I had no interest in licking that so I got up to get between her legs, taking my tube of Aquaglide with me. Alexa smiled when she saw the lubricant. She knew that I would have at least one finger in her ass while I ate her pussy, and that finger would soon be followed by my cock. As I knelt between her legs, Alexa lifted her ass off the bed so I could slip the second pillow into place. With her pussy raised to the proper level to be eaten, she reached both hands underneath herself and spread her ass cheeks. I placed the nozzle of the Aquaglide in her puckered hole and squirted in a generous dollop, then reached the middle finger of my right hand in and spread it around inside her ass.

When she was well lubricated, I placed my shoulders against the undersides of her thighs so she could rest her legs on my back. My left arm went around one thigh and I twined the index and middle fingers of my right hand and penetrated her well-lubricated ass with the tips. "Put your fingers in me, George," she told me. You know how much I like things in my ass."

I did know, and very well and, as I leaned forward to start licking up all the fresh juices that were streaming from Alexa's pussy, I pushed my fingers farther into her where she wanted them. "Oooo," she squealed. "That feels good."

It felt even better to her as I pushed my fingers in all the way to the knuckles and her pussy fucked harder into my face while my tongue sluiced up all her delicious juices. After feasting on the nectar, I started licking between Alexa's inner and outer pussy lips on one side, truly enjoying the feel of her soft, smooth flesh on the tip of my tongue. While I was licking her pussy, I started slowly fucking my fingers into her ass, enjoying the sound of Alexa cooing with delight every time I thrust them into her. She really loved the feel of my fingers going in and out of her ass and we both knew she would love my cock even more.

Both of us immensely enjoyed the feel of my tongue slowly licking her swollen pussy lips, probing into the seam between the inner and outer labia. Because it was so good for both of us, I took my time, covering the outer lip and the outer surface of the inner lip. Later my tongue would caress the other side of her inner lip but that would be when she was almost ready to cum and I hoped to spend a long and enjoyable time slowly eating her pussy before that happened.

Just on the first pair of lips, I spent a long time, and when I reached the place where the inner lip ends by merging with the other inner lip to form Alexa's clit hood, I continued to lick her outer lip to the end. When I reached that point, I drew my head back to gaze on Alexa's beautiful pussy. She was doubly beautiful because of her high state of arousal, with her engorged lips and her clit, so swollen it was starting to protrude from its protective hood. I truly enjoyed the sight of Alexa's pussy fucking up toward my face and the sight and the delightful aroma of the juices gushing from her. As wonderful as her juices smell, they taste even better. While I was pleasing my eyes and nose, Alexa interrupted my thoughts and her moans of pleasure. "Don't stop, George. Keep eating my pussy, it feels wonderful." I had no problem doing as she said and I buried my face in her crotch and feasted on the nectar her pussy had been producing.

After devouring all the juices, I started licking her other pair of labia in the same way as I had licked the first. The second pair was even more swollen than the first, as Alexa had become even more aroused. Once again, after licking the outer lip all the way to the end I gazed rapturously at the gorgeous pussy that was so good to eat. By that time, her clit had become even more swollen and was protruding completely from its protective hood. Not wanting Alexa to admonish me for stopping, I once more got busy, this time lightly stroking her clit with my tongue.

The reaction was almost immediate. "Oh, God! Oh, god, yes. That's it, George. Lick my clit. Suck my clit. Fuck my ass," Alexa pleaded, and her pussy fucked even harder into my face. I did keep pleasuring her ass with my fingers but I didn't lick her clit very long or with very much pressure. Later, I would, when it was time for her to cum but before that ultimate moment of ecstasy for both of us, there was more pleasure for my mouth to give and receive, and more places in Alexa's adorable pussy where I would be giving and receiving it.

The next place was at the lower edge of Alexa's precious love hole where I probed my tongue in, reveling in the juices that squirted into my mouth. Her moans of pleasure were now ending in sobs or whimpers and she was rocking from side to side on her ass and thumping her legs against my shoulders. "Oh" she gave a start as I turned the hand whose fingers were fucking her ass. I turned my hand to give my chin more room as I probed my tongue into her love hole. Alexa liked it so much that, for as long as I was eating her pussy, I continued twisting my fingers as I thrust them in and out of her hungry ass.

After probing the lower edge, I continued up the sides of her wet hole, thrusting in with my tongue and delighting in the aroma and flavor of the fresh juices that squirted out. While stroking the edges of her delicious pink hole, my tongue also explored under her swollen inner pussy lips. Back and forth between them I moved my tongue, dipping into the bubbling nectar of Alexa's adorable hole.

"Suck my clit, George. Suck my clit! I wanna cum!" Alexa entreated me. Her pussy was fucking so hard into my face that her ass was lifting off the bed, adding to the pleasure she received from my fingers fucking her there. While her ass lifted off the mattress, it also rocked from side to side. Alexa's legs drummed against my shoulders and her upper body thrashed on the bed. Her pleasure had reached a high point. I knew it was time for her to cum so I enveloped her succulent clit in my mouth, my lips forming a seal at the base, and began sucking gently. My tongue licked and caressed the swollen sides and top while Alexa went even wilder.

"Yes! That's it! Suck my clit! Suck my clit!" she babbled until she cried out joyously, "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

Her legs stopped pounding on my back and shoulders and squeezed my temples. Her hands went to the back of my head and, while she slammed her pussy into my face, she held me in the position where we both wanted me to be. Alexa's body thrashed even more on the bed while her ass rocked more strongly, swinging her legs from side to side with my head imprisoned between them. I had removed my fingers from her ass when she started cumming and I wrapped that arm around her thigh. My mouth remained locked on her clit, licking and sucking, while my arms held tightly to Alexa's legs. We both immensely enjoyed her cumming.

When Alexa climaxed, her back arched, then straightened again, driving her pussy extra hard into my face. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed on her back; her hands released my head and flopped out at her sides while her legs relaxed their grip and lay draped over my shoulders. An ocean of delicious fresh pussy juices was waiting for me and I happily licked them up, not even leaving any for lubrication because I knew my cock would soon be in her ass.

After devouring all the juices, I crawled out from under her legs and got off the bed. The tube of Aquaglide had been knocked to the floor and I retrieved it and put it back on the bed because it would be needed again. My face was plastered with her juices and I licked them off my lips and wiped as much as I could onto my fingers of my left hand and licked my fingers clean. Whatever I couldn't get into my mouth I washed off in the bathroom with a wet towel after I washed off the fingers that had been in her ass. I expected to be kissing Alexa's beautiful face soon and I wanted to first remove the residue of her pussy juices.

When I walked back to the bedroom, Alexa was still lying on her back and she smiled at me, especially when she saw my stiff cock. I smiled back, noticing that she had piled more pillows on the first one so her ass would be fully presented to me. "That was wonderful, George, but now it's my turn to suck on your cock for a while. You know where I want you to put your cock after that."

There was no question in my mind where my cock would be after it left Alexa's mouth and I got back onto the bed, straddling her face in the 69 position so we could both be prepared. Alexa reached around my hips and held onto my ass and started stroking my stiff shaft with her mouth while I added more lubrication to her lovely ass. There was still some left from before but I added more to be sure there was enough. After she was well lubricated, I waited for Alexa to get my cock ready.

She enjoys sucking my cock and one day she would probably want to suck me off while I ate her pussy and fucked her ass with a dildo. On that day, though, she just sucked me enough to make sure I was fully erect and to get my cock wet to she could more easily apply the condom. "Okay, George, stick it in my ass and give me a really good fucking," she told me when the condom was in place. The condoms she prefers are pre-lubed so I would not need to apply any Aquaglide to myself.

Alexa continued lying on her back because she prefers to use the missionary position for fucking with either her ass or her pussy. Once again I knelt between her outspread legs, but this time, with the additional pillows under her hips, my cock was aimed right at the tight, puckered hole where we both wanted it. When I had gotten into position, Alexa once again reached under herself to spread her ass cheeks and we were both ready for fucking.

While Alexa held her cheeks open, I reached in with my fingers to open her sphincter. Holding her open with the fingers of one hand and guiding myself with the other, I placed the tip of my cock at her well-lubricated rosebud and gave a push. Feeling the head wedge into her ass, Alexa cooed with pleasure. "That feels great, George," she told me. "Now, stick it all the way in me."

It took me quite a few firm strokes, and with every one a little more of my cock was in Alexa's wonderful ass. As I penetrated farther, she felt the stretching she enjoys so much and she felt her rectum being filled. Alexa moaned with the pleasure she was feeling. "Oh, God, that feels good, George," she encouraged me. "I love it when you stick your cock in me. I want it all in my ass."

I also love it when I feel Alexa's tight ass squeezing my shaft and I wanted it all the way in just as much as she did. Finally, we had what we both wanted; my cock was imbedded all the way to my pubic hairs, her legs were around my waist and my hands were resting gently on her hips to help guide her when she responded to my thrusts into her. Alexa smiled up at me and said "That feels so good. There's noting like your cock in my ass, George. Now, let's fuck all day."

All day was too much to expect but my cock felt so good in her hot, tight hole that I wanted to fuck a long time also. Slowly I backed out most of the way, and then slowly I plowed back in again. Alexa moaned with delight and fucked back to meet me until my cock was once more buried all the way in her ass. Again, I backed my cock out and stroked forward to meet her thrust toward me, and again, and again, and again, both of us moaning at the intense pleasure we were giving to each other. Besides moaning, Alexa's mounting ecstasy was expressed as she squirmed on the bed in front of me.

For a long time we continued slowly pleasuring one another, both of us happy to fuck and say nothing. The only sounds were our moans of pleasure and the creaking of the bed as my cock plowed into the marvelous ass underneath me. She broke the silence. "Oh, George, I really love that. I love what your cock is doing for my ass."

"My cock loves it too, Alexa. I don't think it has ever been in a better place than where it is right now." Having said nice things to each other, we fucked in silence for another long while.

Up until then, I had been driving my cock straight into Alexa's ass and she had also been thrusting straight back. She added a slow side to side rocking movement, so my cock plunged into her ass at a slightly different angle with every stroke. This increased her pleasure because her ass was stretched differently and her rectum was massaged differently at every stroke. It increased my pleasure because every time my cock plunged into Alexa's ass, it was squeezed in a different way.

"Play with my boobies, George," Alexa told me between her moans of pleasure. One of the advantages of this position is that I can fondle her big, lovely breasts. Another is that I have easier access to her clit when it is time for her to cum.

I reached out and held the lovely twins in my two hands and started gently squeezing them in time with the thrusts of my cock into her ass. "Ooo, ooo, yeah. Yeah, George; that feels really good. Fuck my ass and play with my boobies and I'll be happy."

I was happy too, with my cock slowly plunging in and out of Alexa while I fondled her marvelous breasts. Until then, my hands had been on her hips, guiding our mutual strokes, while I knelt between her legs. That had been pleasant but playing with her succulent mounds was even better.

A third advantage of this position is that I can look down and see her lovely pussy squirming in front of me while her body is writhing on the bed and my cock plows in and out of her ass. I could also see and smell the delightful juices gushing from her pussy and feel them flowing around my cock and down my legs. The best part of all, of course, is the way Alexa's ass alternates squeezing and releasing my cock as it surges in and out of her.

"Your hands feel good there, George, but your mouth will feel even better." Since Alexa's breasts feel even better to my lips and tongue than they do to my hands, I had no quarrel with the idea so I leaned forward to start licking one of her nipples.

My weight was supported on my hands while my cock stroked in and out of Alexa's ass and my mouth pleasured her nipples. As she thrashed on the bed under me, presenting her gorgeous mounds to me, I licked one nipple a few strokes and then moved my attentions to the other, and then back and forth.

Alexa's moans were ending in whimpers; her head rolled from side to side on the pillow and her body pitched wildly under me. I switched from just licking her nipples to sucking on her luscious globes while I licked them, again moving my mouth between her succulent twins. Although the sounds she was making were incoherent, Alexa did manage to say, "I wanna cum, George. Play with my clit. Wanna cum."

I was glad to hear that because I was also getting closer to cumming. Supporting my weight on my knees and one hand, I continued sucking her lovely breasts while my other hand caressed Alexa's wet, engorged clit. She responded to the faster strokes of my cock into her ass by thrusting back to meet me at the same pace and by sobbing with pleasure.

We continued for a few more minutes and then she blurted out, "Yes! I'm cumming; oh God, I'm cumming." Alexa started fucking her ass back even faster than my strokes. Her arms squeezed around my head and her legs squeezed my hips.

Letting Alexa set the pace was fine with me and I started fucking faster. My mouth continued to suck the same breast as when she started cumming and my fingers continued to massage her precious clit. Knowing she takes a long time to cum, I hoped I could delay my own climax until Alexa had enjoyed hers to the maximum.

She was certainly enjoying cumming. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard!" she babbled and I complied as best I could. Besides her head tossing back and forth on the pillow and her whole body pitching and thrashing under me, Alexa's legs swung from side to side with me between them. Fucking, sucking and massaging, I continued pleasuring Alexa for as long as she continued cumming.

"Oh! OH!" she cried out as she climaxed, clutching my hips and head even harder. I sighed and released, ejaculating into my condom.

Relaxed and satisfied, Alexa lay under me. Equally relaxed and satisfied, I sprawled on top of her, my cock still imbedded in her ass, until it softened and slipped out. That afternoon had been a very satisfying time for us and we were both already looking forward to the next time.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whether you did or not, please vote and provide feedback, either a PC or an email to me. I enjoy knowing what readers think and feedback helps me write more and better, and I always respond to every email or PC.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers