Caught Reading Erotica

Story Info
He finds out her fantasy and gives it to her.
1.1k words
4.28
39.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is what she does when I'm not at home?" Jer thought as he looked at Ali's laptop, shock and fire in his eyes. He quickly scanned the story titles in her favorites, clicking on one called Sleepy Anal. He read through it, getting hard when the man in the story took his girlfriends ass while she slept.

He quickly read through the rest of her selected favorites and was shocked to find that they were all about anal, and sneaky ways men talked their girlfriends into trying it. He had no idea Ali wanted it in the ass and now he couldn't wait until she got home. He planned to test the waters tonight and see if he could make her fantasy a reality.

***

When Ali got home she kicked off her heels at the door, stumbling a little after a few glasses of red at happy hour. She was starving and something smelled delicious. "Honey?! What are you making? It smells amazing!" She called out.

Jer came walking towards her from the kitchen, holding a full glass of wine out to her, "Just a little shrimp scampi." He pulled her in for a kiss, lingering a little, "How was your day?"

"Good! Just tiring. Do I have time for a quick shower before dinner?"

"Go for it! Dinner will be ready in about 20." He smiled to himself, pleased at the thought of Ali soaping up in the shower.

***

She came out with her black hair still wet, down to her collarbone. She wore a loose, black muscle tank with no bra and a pair of grey shorts with white stripes on the side, no underwear. Jer knew this because he pulled her in for another kiss and copped a feel down her back and over her ass, his fingers arching under the fabric to cup her cheeks.

He felt himself go hard at the thought of having his way with that ass right now. But he knew she needed to be coaxed, just like in the stories. "Mmm, let's eat." He said, breaking away and sitting down.

They ate at the small table where they had to interlace their legs in order to fit. Jer stroked Ali's knees and thighs gently beneath the table as they chatted about their days. When they were finished Jer told Ali to go lie down while he cleaned up. He'd give her a massage when he got to bed.

Everything was going according to plan so far. Ali drank three more glasses of wine with dinner and was already horny with lust, grabbing at Jer's ass with every chance she got. "I'll be waiting." She winked.

***

When he came into the bedroom, he found her lying naked, facedown on top of the covers and lightly snoring. He stripped off his own clothes and grabbed the bottle of oil he'd put on the nightstand. He dimmed the lights to low, and went to sit beside her on the bed.

Jer took in the sight of her, so vulnerable in her sleep, her skin calling for his soft touch. He straddled her, pulling his hardening manhood up and out of the way, as he warmed some oil between his hands.

He slowly spread the lubricant over her ass and up, all the way to her shoulders. He squeezed her shoulders at the top and then slid his hands lightly down her back, completing the stroke by pulling her ass cheeks apart and dipping his thumbs down to gently glide over her tightest hole.

He passed through this motion over and over, stopping to add more oil to Ali's lower back and beginning to draw his focus from there down. By now she was lightly sighing in her sleep and relaxing deeper and deeper beneath him.

The next time he spread her cheeks with his thumbs he let them sink deeper between the folds to make small circles directly around his main objective. He focused one of his thumbs at the entrance while the other massaged around it.

The slick oil and her relaxed state made it easy to slip his thumb gently past the rim. "Mmmnh, so tight." He whispered to himself as his thumb popped in and he began fucking her softly with it. He grabbed his cock with his free hand and began to stroke it.

Ali wiggled her ass a little beneath him, trying to get him to go a bit deeper. She had awoken as soon as she felt his thumbs circling her hole but wanted to give the illusion that she was asleep a little longer.

She'd been curious about anal for so long and couldn't believe Jer was finally trying it. And when he thought she was asleep no less! It's as if he'd read her mind.

Jer felt her move beneath him and he knew she was awake but pretending. She'd always been a light sleeper. He loved that they were both in on this game and he shifted over her, putting more oil on his hard manhood.

He groaned as he spread her cheeks, placed he cock between them and began sliding it back and forth while he squeezed them back together, disappearing his cock between them. Every time he reached her hole, he'd catch against it.

After a while of this he began pressing into her when he reached the bottom and he felt just the slightest bit pressure back as she raised her ass to meet him. She wanted this.

Jer wasn't sure he'd stretched her enough and was about to go back to fingering her when he pulled her cheeks apart once more to get a look and saw the tip of his cock finally pop in. He groaned as he pushed forward and slowly entered her completely.

"Mmnh," she moaned beneath him and started pushing back against him until he felt his balls graze her ass. He was in!

Jer started thrusting in and out faster and faster as Ali writhed in pleasure beneath him, no longer feigning sleep.

"Oh baby, that feels so good...harder please." She whimpered, lost in the pleasure and the pain. He fucked her as hard and fast as he could now as she met every thrust.

He exploded into her as she contracted tightly around him, cumming like he'd never seen her cum before. After his own orgasm finally subsided he slowly pulled out and lay beside her, pulling her into him.

"How did you know I'd be into that?" Ali asked, her face blushing.

"Baby, I just had a feeling." He smiled to himself as he wondered what other fantasies she had that he could make a reality.