My Older Sister's Big Tits Ch. 01

Story Info
Big boob sister takes a shower.
1k words
3.85
215.3k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titsRus35
titsRus35
47 Followers

I have always loved big tits. Luckily for me, I grew up around women with pretty impressive racks. My grandmother, Donna, wore a 40G bra according to one I took out of her top drawer one day. She had 3 daughters, all of whom were also blessed in the chest department. My mother, Bonnie, was the smallest at a 36F, followed by her older sister Lynette, who was a 38F, and last but certainly not least was the baby, my Aunt Joan at a massive 38G. I often found myself barely able to hide my hard-ons whenever they were around, which was quite often.

However, the older women in my family weren't the only ones who ended everyday with sore backs. I'm speaking of course, of my sister Jenny, who was older than I by two years. She began developing early, and now, at the age of 26, she had beautiful 36DDD tits. This story is about her.

I obviously noticed my sister's big tits, even if she was my sister. I spent countless summer days staring at them by the pool in the backyard as she lay out in tiny bikinis, threatening to burst at the seams as her boobs stretched the fabric of her tops. I'll never understand how my dad let her get away with that.

Finally, after years of staring, one night when I was 18 and she was 20. I decided to take things a step farther. It was a hot June day that started like any other; I was trying to contain my boner as I stole glances at my sister by the pool, and then feeling the enormous urge to get jack off. However, this day ended differently than those before it. I knew my parents would be going out to dinner that night, so instead of jerking off right after coming in from the pool like I usually did, I managed to hold back for something I hoped would be better.

7:45 rolled around and my parents left to head to the restaurant. By 8:30 it was dark and that's when my sister said she was going to take a shower. I heard the bathroom door lock, waited a minute, and then made my move. I quietly made my way down to the kitchen and walked out the back door. I then climbed up onto the gate that enclosed our deck, and then jumped onto the roof of the house. Our house had a long slanting roof, but it wasn't too difficult to start making my way to the higher end. about a third of the way up, I stopped and looked down. Jackpot. You see, both of the upstairs bathrooms had skylights. Below me, my sister was beginning to undress, and I could see the whole thing without her knowing.

She began by sliding off the blue shorts she had put on after changing out of her bathing suit. I now had a perfect view of her ass. I know I mentioned she had a huge rack, but that certainly didn't mean she couldn't have a nice ass too. We were part Italian, and she had the classic Italian body. She had tan skin, and stood only 5'3", so her features looked even more exaggerated, and her booty was no exception. It was big and jiggly in all the right ways in a tiny pink thong. I could feel my cock growing.

Next she pulled off her shirt, revealing a matching pink bra, and I had to pull my thick 7" cock out of my gym shorts right then and there. Her tits looked enormous even from up on the roof. They bounced as the shirt pulled over her head, and I felt my dick lurch.

She pulled off the panties and I could just make out that she was completely shaven, and I grabbed the base of my penis. Only one thing left to take off. That DDD bra. And off it came.

I began stroking my dick immediately when her tits fell out of the bra. Tiny quarter-sized areolae sat right in the middle of her heaving breasts and as she looked in the mirror she cupped her boobs, lifted, and let them drop, as if to see how heavy they were.

She turned the shower on and got in, and I was already fighting the urge to cum. As she shampooed her hair I began working my cock faster. I couldn't believe I was seeing this, and I had to keep looking around to make sure no neighbors had spotted me. she moved on to body wash, and was now rubbing herself all over, and I was just about ready to lose it. She cleaned under her breasts, massaging them as she worked the soap into her skin. I was pumping away furiously at this point, and the end was in sight. As she moved from her boobs to her ass, I was mesmerized.

What happened next was too much for me to handle. She arched her back to get her hair under the water to wash out the shampoo, and I lost it. Her tits jutted out and shook as she moved her head this way and that, and I felt the cum rising in my balls. I pumped my dick as hard as I could, imagining it between those glorious titties that I had been staring at my whole life, and my whole body tensed up as I shot one, two, three, a half dozen ropes of cum all over the skylight. I took one more look at Jenny, stuffed my leaking cock back in my shorts, and ran down off the deck to get back inside before she was out of the bathroom. The water shut off just as I got back into my room, and a few moments later my sister walked out in a towel.

"Hey Derrick, did I miss anything good while I was in there?" she asked.

I barely managed to stammer a "What? Uh. no. Mostly commercials. I think I'm gonna call it a night."

She looked at me suspiciously. "It's 9:05, Der, and it's summer vacation. Shouldn't you be at a party?"

I searched for an answer, and said, "Yeah I don't know. I'm just exhausted for some reason."

"Whatever you say weirdo." And with that she turned and walked into her room, closing the door.

I was immediately hard again and had to relieve myself once more before I could fall asleep, and I dreamed of her big tan tits the whole night.

To be continued?

titsRus35
titsRus35
47 Followers