Adventures of a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A slut begins her training.
1.2k words
4.04
32.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have recently begun slut training. I have a trainer who lives some way away (we met online), and he gives me tasks to complete. As soon as we began chatting online he could see I had the potential to be an excellent slut, and quickly offered to train me. He has trained several sluts before, many remotely. I have given him complete control of my sexual pleasure, and follow his instructions absolutely.

The relationship is not a traditional dom/sub relationship. I never have to submit during a task, but rather enthusiastically embrace the slut I have always been. I will always be enthusiastic for cock and anything that he will allow me to experience. I trust that he knows what I need.

I have been training for a month or two now, and I have already experienced so many new things. Giving up control brings many opportunity to experience things I would not otherwise have the courage to do. Here I am going to write about my adventures so far.

****

For a period when I was younger I had experimented with exhibitionism. I had fantasised about it a lot, and went as far as driving at night wearing next to nothing. I had written some of my fantasies down as stories on this site many years ago. However these fantasises had long laid dormant, through some long a sexually unadventurous relationships. The most adventurous things I had done since were anal (which I was a fan of) and sex in a park at night. However, now in my mid thirties, I find myself single and finally open to explore my sexuality.

I had been experimenting sexually to this end for some time, but it wasn't until I started talking to him online that I realised he was offering what I needed. He offered to train me to be a good slut, to share me, to show me off and display me, to make me constantly ready for a hard cock. I immediately knew I wanted this.

My training began with relatively small tasks. Taking photos and videos in public washrooms. Taking a toy with me to work for some lunchtime fun. But he quickly asked me to begin showing off in public. Something which sent a thrill rushing through my body, but also made me incredibly nervous.

The first adventure took place on my way home from work. I was wearing jeans and a bright pink sweater. As instructed I had taken my bra and tank top off. I always wear tank tops under sweaters as I have very large breasts, and I get a lot of cleavage with normal necklines. In addition to that my nipples are pierced and so are always visible and erect, even through thick fabric. So I always double up with a tank top too, to ensure I don't show too much. So without a bra and a tank top, I felt very very exposed, and my nipples were hard and very pronounced, my breasts outlined by the thing fabric. I don't think I can even describe how exposed I felt, even though I was completely covered. The weather was still cold so I was wearing a winter coat which I kept closed as I walked away from my office building. When I got to the bus I sat down and let my coat fall open. I felt incredibly self conscious and incredibly sexual. I had never been in public without a bra before, not since my tits had become huge in my late teens, and it was a completely alien experience to me. I had shown my trainer what I looked like in my sweater, and reported everything to him via text. He was encouraging me to look around and see if anyone had noticed. I looked down to check out how I looked, and not only were my nipples erect and pushing through the fabric, but the neckline was low and a portion of my tits were exposed. I saw a guy stood above me and thought that he was checking me out. The bus was busy but he was the only male in my part of the bus. I'm sure women noticed too, but I was less comfortable with their attention. I thought it more likely that they would disapprove. So I avoided their gazes.

I was so distracted and captivated by the experience I stoop up earlier than I needed to for the bus stop. But this meant I was stood for some time next to two younger guys. And the one facing me definitely noticed my tits. It felt very strange to be attracting this sort of male attention. I had always been careful as an adult to dress modestly and avoid attention of this sort. I had never been the type to have men all over me in a bar. I preferred blending into the background, and being noticed for my personality. I was confident, just not empowered when it came to my physical sexuality. But it was a rush, and I wanted more. I had gotten off the bus a stop early to lengthen the walk home. Now I was off the bus I pulled my top lower to expose more of my chest and sent a video to my trainer to show my progress. It was difficult as the neckline of my sweater was being pushed up by the arms of my coat, so I kept pulling it down to ensure I was exposed. I walked around the quiet streets. Not many people were around, so he instructed me to go into a shop. I walked from the quiet residential streets to the nearest busy street and went into a shop. I walked around browsing the shelves with my tits very exposed and my coat open. I didn't dare to make eye contact with anyone or buy anything.

By this time my top was pulled as low as I could get it. But my nipples and aureolas were still well covered. I began walking towards home on the quiet streets and alleys. There was rain in the air and my chest were looking moist. I received instruction to reveal all my breasts, and so I did. I walked up an alley. It was still daylight and the alley, although quiet and free of cars, had many apartments with windows looking in my direction. About four storeys of windows on each side. So I had no guarantee that no one could see me. When I felt like the alley was quiet I pulled my sweater all the way down and my tits bounced free. I was still wearing my winter coat so I felt like I could close it in a moment if someone walked by. But the street remained empty and I walked along the street making a video for my trainer. My tits were completely out. It was broad daylight. On the next alley I did the same again and made another video. The thrill I felt was amazing. It was highly likely that someone would have looked out of a window and seen me, seen what a big titted slut I was.

As I got closer to home I fastened the zipper on my coat, feeling relieved to be covered and inconspicuous again. Even though I enjoyed showing myself off, the experience made me very nervous and adrenaline coursed through my veins.

With that task complete, I began to make arrangements for my second task of the day...