Brother-Sister Relationship

Story Info
Sister leaves her husband & moves in with brother.
2.3k words
4.05
221.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers

I first started to have a relationship my sister when she came to stay with me after she left her husband she is a beautiful girl Jane she is short with blond hair she weighs about 105lb. I love her green eyes they give a beautiful wild look when you look right into them.

After she had been living with me a couple of months we had got to know each other quite well again Jane had taken over the house hold tasks while I was busy working. On week ends we went out of a night and spent days working around the house and garden or having picnics in the park. We had all the actions of a happy married couple though we both had our own rooms.

I have a built in pool in the back yard and when the summer came about we started to use it more often. As I worked Jane would spend a lot of her days giving herself the most darkest sun tan a woman can. I would often come home from work and Jane would be naked in the back yard sucking up the sun. I would never go out to the pool area when she was there and would sit in the lounge looking out at my beautiful sister.

This night when she came in-side she had put on her see through dressing gown for some modesty. She then spent her time getting dinner ready and sitting watching the T.V. we chatted quietly as we waited for tea and I couldn't stop my self from looking at her body as she walked about cooking. I sat the hole time with my cock pushing against my pants.

Jane then suggested that we go to the local Motordrome as it was a Friday night and I had no work the next day. I was keen as I had not been to the races for quite a while it is a great night at the races and could not think of a better way to relax. It is a hours drive from my house and we didn't want to be late so we dressed and hit the road. It was dark by the time that we got there and the first race had just started so we did well for a spur of the moment decision.

Jane had packed a couple of blankets and we put one on the ground and put the other one over the top of us it was very cosy and the races were great. After about an hour I went and bought us a six pack of beer which was welcome for the both of us as I had worked all day and Jane had been in the sun. The motor bikes had finished and the cars were just starting in the first race as Jane turned to me and kissed me on the lips telling me that she loved me and then thanked me for letting her live with her while she sorted out her life.

I was a little shocked at the kissing but we often kissed it just was never as passionate between us I shrugged it off as Jane just being her good natured self and focused on the races again. After a few minutes we were in need of more beer and I went to get another so I took the walk to the canteen I was only able to have one more and was quite sure that Jane would enjoy another couple. So I bought Jane another two and me another one mine went down with ease and I settled close to her for the rest of the races.

I could sense that something was also different after our kiss and we snuggled close to each other with Jane sitting between my legs. At first there was no problems with her sitting like that and we watched the races but my cock wasted no time in growing hard. I was in a very awkward position but I was also excited by it I was sure that Jane could feel my cock pushing into her back but I was enjoying having her so close to me. After a few minutes Jane leaned her body against me and I was sure that she was enjoying the closeness of the two of us. I remained like that and when the races finished Jane then turned to me and kissed me again I offered no resistance and as we were kissing we both opened our mouths kissing deeply.

We then broke our kiss and then returned to watching the race that had just started. The ice had been broken and I made no effort of hiding the bulge that was pushing into Jane's back as the race finished. After a minute I felt Jane's hand touch the outline that was in my pants I was shocked but I made no effort to move away from her I was enjoying her hand on my cock it was exciting having her touch my cock. I had not been with a girl for a while and it made it more exciting having my sister touch me. I made no effort to move and Jane squeezed the bulge softly.

We sat like that for the last two races and my cock was a raging horn by the time we were ready to pack our things and start the drive home. We packed the things up and made our way to the car holding hands along the way we were just like any couple in love no one could tell that we were brother and sister we were raised in a different town and our parents had died a few years earlier so we did not have to justify our selves to anyone it was very exciting. I was sure that Jane was caught up in the moment and I was giving way to it also as we walked. Our talk was about the races and the thrill of being out of the house together. I had been working a lot and it was the most enjoyable thing we had done together since she moved into my house.

Jane sat close to me on the bench seat of my Ute as we drove home her hand on my thigh all the way we drove to McDonalds for supper and she made no effort to hide her affection at the window of the restaurant. I felt a bit uncomfortable as we were ordering but then I reminded my self that we were not from the town and started to relax it was the strangest this to happen that night with someone so close to us people had seen us at the Motordrome and we were not fazed in and way so I started to unwind as we drove to the next window to pick up our food.

We ate in the car park eating and talking as we did we spoke about her Marriage braking up and her living with me for the long term and how we could hide it from the few relations that we still had they were few and far between and it would be no problem for us. The food was finished and I turned to Jane and kissed her with the most passionate kiss I had ever given a woman in my life Jane kissed me back with the same passion and we were like teenagers on a first date I moved my hand to her breast feeling the woman that was my sister.

Jane moved her hand to my chest and held me close whispering that she loved me more than anything in the world I wasted no time in telling her the same feelings were in me for her and we held each other close for what ages. I moved my hand back to her breast after a while squeezing her nipple gently it rose into a hard bud and I teased the other the same. Jane moved her hand to my cock and worked the bulge in my pants with her hand and I knew that she would make me come if she kept the squeezing up. She must have sense it and pulled the top of my track suit down to reveal my aching cock

I could not believe that this was happening to me with my sister pulling my cock out of my pants she then wasted no time in pushing her head over the head and shaft I was on fire the hole time it was every dream come true.

Jane had a very skilled mouth and she worked tongue around the head with the passion that she had kissed me with I knew that I was not coming to hold on for very long and I was absolutely on fire as I could feel my self almost ready to come. I had my hand touching her nipple through her top and I could feel her nipple standing up with excitement. I then lowered my hand to her jeans and opened the top bottom she was wearing no belt and this made it so much easier for me to get my hand inside of her jeans Jane lifted her body a little and I pushed her jeans down to her thighs her panties were still on but I had no trouble in pushing them down and touching her pussy.

Jane has a little pubic hair above her sweet pussy and I could smell the sweet aroma in the air it was absolute bliss her sucking my cock that was about to explode in her mouth.

I said "Ooh God"

As I could feel the creamy liquid being pumped into Jane's mouth swallowing every drop as it went down her throat. I was in a state of shock when she lifted her head licking the last drops from her lips. She then suggested that we drive home to spend the rest of the night together. Jane kept her hands on my thigh as we drove and we talked about what had just happened I was sail in a state of shock and could hardly talk as we drove Jane did most of the talking and I listened.

When we pulled into the garage and walked to the front door Jane asked me if I was going to carry the woman that I was going to spend the rest of my life with over the threshold of the front door I was shocked again but answered of course I am. I then opened the door and lifted the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen into the house and up the stairs to my room placing her gently on the bed.

I then helped her off with the top that she was wearing and she was pulling my pants down to my knees my cock was hard by then and she wasted no time in pulling the jeans that she was wearing off and through them on the floor. I was shaking with excitement as I laid on the bed next to her I wanted to taste the pussy that I had seen at the side of my pool for the last months I then kissed and bit her breasts as I worked my way down her soft body. I touched the lips of her pussy and I could hear her give a soft moan as I did this I then pushed my finger into her and moved it at a slow pace back and forth.

Her body was trembling and I could feel her pussy clenching and rippling as the speed of my fingers increased. I love the scent of her womanhood and needed to feed my hunger feed desire for her. As she was about to reach the top of her orgasm I replaced my fingers with my tongue and could feel her hips bucking. We then held each other in a close embrace while I played with her areolas I then kissed her and she cast one of her wicked smiles.

We lay like this for a long time before she sucked my cock back to a horn she then straddled my body pushing my cock into her soft pussy. As we fucked I twisted her nipples and raked my fingers over her soft breasts we fucked for what seamed like an eternity with me finally emptying my load of come into my sisters pussy. We fucked twice more before we finally went to sleep.

In the morning I went down on her pussy bring her to one orgasm after another. We spent the rest of the weekend in bed together and have started to explore each others fantasies. Last week end I went down on Jane in the back of a taxi on our way home from a night club we were both drunk and Jane loved the thrill of the taxi driver watching as she reached orgasm.

I have also told her that I would like to tie her up in one of the lounge room chairs and blindfold her. I then want to bring another man home to fuck her as she is in this position Jane has agreed and we plan to do that in the near future. I am excited and hope that I find someone that is understanding to our need.

I have also had her masturbate in front of me which was a real delight I didn't expect it I came home from work one night and Jane told me called me that she had a surprise for me in our room in five minutes I waited until called and entered after called she was laying on the bed naked with her vibrator and a chair at the end of the bed for me I was so surprised I almost fell to the floor as I entered. We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking I will never forget it.

I hope that I can share more stories with you in the near future.

Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers