A Special Birthday! Pt. 02

Story Info
My very special birthday celebration continued!
1.7k words
4.12
14.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DezHills
DezHills
20 Followers

Gradually my world of bliss from Brian's amazing oral skills began to let a bit of the real world seep in. I felt myself regaining control of my arms and legs as the quivering quieted down. With my hands in his hair, I drew him upward for a kiss. Our lips met. I took in the gentle, firm feeling of his lips against mine and the taste of my own moisture as we lingered together. I so loved feeling the weight of his body, his chest against my breast, as we held each other.

Even though I was still in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm, I sensed a void deep inside, an urge to be filled with Brian, to experience the delight of his cock penetrating and stretching my pussy. I broke off our kiss and, holding his head in my hands, our eyes met as I said in a tone that was a mixture of a demand and a plea: "I need you inside me. Please fuck me!"

Brian smiled and replied simply, "I intend to! Your Birthday isn't over Dez!"

After another kiss, this one involving his tongue that had already pleasured me so, he used his arms to raise up and lean back until he was kneeling between my legs. I held my breasts and tugged on my nipples while he adjusted his position. Then he used the tip of his beautiful cock to reopen my folds and to rub my clit. I looked at him and repeated "Enough teasing! I need you inside. Fuck me now!"

Thankfully, he didn't tease me anymore. I felt his swollen knob against my entrance. As he leaned in, the momentary tightness of my opening yielded to surround him as his knob slid into me. What an amazing sensation to be penetrated by the man you love. He paused as we both savored the pleasure we were giving each other.

Then he leaned in further, unhurriedly penetrating me inch by inch. When I felt his knob pass over my G-spot, I think I squealed just a little! He paused again and we both smiled. He continued at his slow, unhurried pace as each inch of his rigid cock disappeared into me. Every cell of my vagina came alive as it stretch to accommodate Brian's magnificent cock. With one final push, the base of his cock pressed against my pussy and the tip hit my deep spot. I think I squealed again, maybe a little louder this time, as he paused for us to savor the moment of complete connection.

Then, just as slowly as he entered me, he withdrew until only his knob was still in me. He put his hands on my ass and raised me slightly. I adjusted my legs so that my feet were solid on the bed next to his thighs. As we made the adjustments, I felt the tip of his cock press against my G-spot. He started rocking my hips in his grip as I moaned the words "That's it. Right there!"

Soon, I took control of the motion, rocking, rotating my hips as his cock rhythmically pressed against my G-spot. He release his grip on my ass and put his thumb on my clit, timing his movement with mine. My motion sped up! My stomach muscles and my legs working faster and faster. Brian's gaze alternated between reading my expressions and the view of his cock working inside me and his thumb on my clit. The tension continued to build until I felt the very first tightening contraction.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!" I screamed! For the second time on my birthday, my body took total control as my legs shook and my abs clenched in spasms. Every nerve ending was on edge as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. My body jerked and tightened sporadically until the contractions that had consumed my whole pussy slowly subsided. The afterglow of being so satisfied warmed my body.

But as the contractions of my pussy slowed, I felt the need to have Brian deep inside me again, like when he first penetrated me, reaching my deepest recesses. I guided Brian onto his back and helped him arrange some pillows behind his head. I wanted us to be able to look at each other. His glorious cock, veiny shaft glistening from my moisture, his knob, much darker in color than the shaft, also shiny from my wetness, looked majestic as it protruded magnificently from hips and torso.

I'm kind of amazed that my pussy is able to accommodate Brian's nearly eight inches, but what a source of pleasure those eight inches are for us! I straddled him and slowly lowered myself. Taking hold of his shaft, I guided it to my entrance. Just as Brian had deliberately penetrated me, I steadily lowered myself as inch by inch of Brian's cock disappeared into me. I saw the look of elation on his face as he felt my warm, wet pussy sheathe him.

The sensations of his knob pressing against the front wall of my vagina as it entered me, again expanding me, was near ecstasy. The last inch was the best. The slight upward curve of Brian's cock always places the tip against my deep spot in face to face positions. And this time it hit its mark perfectly! I squirmed a little to nestle my clit against Brian's pubic bone. My slightest movement was accelerating the pleasure his cock was giving me.

I knew it wouldn't take too long now. I rocked a little more and Brian leaned forward to tug on my nipples a little. Then I leaned back so that my hands were on Brian's knees as I continued my methodical movement. I felt the pressure building as another orgasm was trying to reach the surface. I sped up just a little and then yelled to Brian "Clit!" With that, he rubbed the shaft of my clit with his thumb, mimicking my timing, as he had earlier. Soon I blurted out again "I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!"

Brian joined in encouraging me. "That's it Dez. Cum hard! I can feel you cum! Cum on my cock!"

Deep spot orgasms on top of Brian are the greatest! Maybe because I need my arms to continue to support myself in cowgirl, or the way my legs are trapped next to Brian's but the ecstasy of cumming like can't be put into words - intense, a frenzy of pleasure, complete detachment from everything worldly except Brian's gorgeous cock inside of me and the ecstasy of the moment. Finally I leaned forward and cleared my eyes to see the look on Brian's face. He had an expression of satisfaction, of pride, that I had gotten so much pleasure from his magnificent cock and skillful hands. I bent forward to kiss him again.

My birthday celebration was perfect and almost complete. Brian had been so patient and loving and tender as he teased and pleasured me all evening. But now I wanted to feel him fill me with his cum.

As I rolled off of him I knew he still needed release and I knew how to make that happen. I scooted to the edge of the bed and got on all fours, facing the view of the city lights through the large windows. I told Brian to come around to the other side of the bed and take in the view with me. As he got out of bed and passed in front of the window, I took in the sight of his magnificent cock with its slight upward curve, my moisture covering it, reflecting the glow from outside.

Brian stood behind me. As I lowered my shoulders to the bed, reaching my hands back to my cheeks, I turned to look at him over my shoulder. His gaze was not on the city lights! I arched my back a little more, my red fingernails leading him to the entrance I needed him to fill. Softly but firmly as I looked into his eyes, I said "I want you to cum inside me. I need you to fill me with your cum!"

Brian guided the tip of his beautiful cock along my pussy, gathering more of my wetness from my clit to my opening. I again got to experience the pure delight of my entrance yielding to his swollen knob. He put his hands on my hips, taking complete control of our movements. He pulled me back slightly as he push forward, faster than earlier, as his cock again disappeared completely inside me. What joy to be filled one more time.

Then he pulled back, completely withdrawing before re-entering me. He started to thrust but not long, deep ones. Rather, his thrusting was shallow, just the first few inches. After a number of shallow thrusts, he plunged deep. I felt his balls against my clit. I thought he might be ready to cum but then he withdrew almost completely again.

The short, shallow movements resumed. After at least ten shallow thrusts, he plunged deep into me, this time with two long, hard thrusts. Again he withdrew nearly completely before still more shallow thrusting was followed by three deep ones this time. He continued the pattern of shallow thrusts followed by an ever increasing number of long, deep pushes into me.

His grip was tightening and I could sense his urgency increasing as the pace quickened. Then, in the middle of what I guessed would have been a set of six or seven deep penetrations, he pulled me harder still against his hips. I could feel his cock stiffen even more just before I felt it begin to jerk once, and then again and again. "Fill me! Fill me with your cum, Brian" I yelled over my shoulder.

He continued to pump his cum into my deepest recesses as I felt spurt after spurt of warmth fill me. As the intensity of his jerking lessened just a little, I picked up his rhythm with the hardest Kegel squeezes I could do, helping him expel every last drop of his warm cum. In the midst of my Kegels, I felt some waves of orgasmic pleasure. Not a full orgasm but maybe a mini-one!

I heard him utter "Fuck! Amazing!" in a rather guttural tone as his grip on my ass changed into caresses from my waist, over my hips and ass, and down my thighs. We stayed connected for a least another minute before he slowly withdrew from my overflowing hole. I collapsed on the bed and Brian joined me. We settled into each other's arms and kissed.

Then he said his last words of the evening: "Happy Birthday Dez. Love you!"

DezHills
DezHills
20 Followers