That Evening

Story Info
Colleagues spend a night together.
1.3k words
3.97
17.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorR
MajorR
4 Followers

Separately, we both begged off early after only one drink, saying we were headed back to our respective rooms. We had said polite hellos earlier but were in separate groups at dinner and afterward. Earlier that day you had given me an envelope with your key and room number. The note inside said 8:30.

When I enter the room, it is in half-darkness with only the light from a lamp in the corner. You are waiting, facing a wall with your palms on the wall above your head. You do not move as I enter and I walk up behind you. My hands trace the outlines of your body. With your head inclined to the wall and your forehead touching it, I kiss your neck. I tell you, you look lovely. You do not turn your head but you whisper, "Thank you Master."

You are wearing a sheer black full length robe, belted at the waist. I can see through the transparent fabric that you are wearing a waist cincher and black stockings. The pale skin of your bare back and buttocks are plainly visible. You are not wearing a bra or panties. You are balanced on the stiletto heels of plain black pumps with pointed toes. My hands move more aggressively to cup your breasts and your bare pussy. I tell you to spread your legs and you try to do so but it is awkward on your high heels. My finger slips between your lower lips. I bring it to your mouth so you can taste yourself and then push it deep into your vagina. My fingers trace up between the cheeks of your ass to the plug lodged in your tight little hole.

"I hope that is well lubricated," I whisper. "I will certainly be using it later."

Turning you around by the shoulders, I take your head in my hands and kiss you. Our mouths try to devour each other. I pull away and say, "Don't move. I want to enjoy looking at you for a few minutes."

I pull up the desk chair and sitting in front of you I look you up and down. You do not dare cover your body and it takes some self-control to just rest your palms against the wall behind you. You turn you head to the side because you know you are not allowed to directly met my gaze with your eyes.

"Open the robe, slut."

You untie the belt and pull the robe a few inches apart.

For a few minutes I simply enjoy looking at your breasts now only half covered by the robe. The material is sheer enough that your nipples are clearly visible. Your bare pussy is now entirely uncovered and framed by the bottom of the waist cincher and the edge of the dark tops of your stockings.

"Turn your head back to the front. I want to get a good look at you."

You turn back in my direction but you drop your gaze. You see me stand and walk up to you again. You do not look up.

"Your makeup is perfect. I love the red lips and dark eye shadow. Not too much, very sophisticated but sexy. Too bad the lipstick is not going to last very long."

I move my mouth to yours and our tongues dance against each other in our open locked mouths. I squeeze your breasts and pinch and pull your nipples. One of your hands pulls me to you and the other moves to my cock still covered by my trousers.

"No, no, no. You are a greedy little slut."

I turn you back to the wall and using the belt of your robe I bind your elbows together behind your back. This pulls back your shoulders, arches your back and pushes out your breasts. Now I pull open the robe completely and go back to working in earnest on your bared breasts and nipples.

"Now tell me. Who are you."

"I am your sex slave."

"And?"

"Your slut."

"And?"

"I am anything you want me to be."

"Oh, good girl. And how can I use you?"

"Any way you want."

"Can I fuck your mouth?"

"Yes, sir."

"And your cunt."

"Yes, sir."

"And your little ass hole."

"I am your slave, sir. You can use any hole you want."

"You are a perfect little slut."

"Thank you, sir."

I turned you around facing me, kiss you yet again and then help you/push you down onto your knees. You wait patiently as I undress. When I am naked, I walk back to you and guide my cock into your mouth.

I hold your head by your hair. You completely relax your neck and let me set the pace of your face fuck. I firmly control the pace. I slowly and steadily pull your head back and then impale myself in your mouth. You actively suck and tongue my shaft but with my hands in your hair you feel powerless as I fuck your mouth. I pull free and feed you my balls, then resume the steady mouth fuck. You begin to wonder if I plan to come in your mouth when I abruptly pull free and help you up and onto the bed.

I put you on your back. It is a little awkward with your elbows tied behind you and is a slightly uncomfortable position but it heightens your feelings of a loss of control and pushes you deeper into a sense of submissiveness. I begin to lick and then suck your pussy. I alternate with sucking, pinching and biting your nipples and kissing you again. You can taste yourself on my mouth. On the third or fourth cycle, I begin to really concentrate on your pussy. I lick and suck and fill you with first one and then two and three of my fingers. Briefly I pull away and retrieve the vibrator you had placed on the night stand. You come the first time with the vibrator inside you and my tongue concentrating on your clit.

After you climax, I roll you off your elbows to a more comfortable position on your side and more softly caress your body. I complement you but with the lewdest language and make you verbally respond to me. It forces you to acknowledge to yourself that you are fully complicit in your ravishment. I then briefly feed you my cock again before I return to her pussy and begin the process of moving you toward another climax.

This time I give your now tender nipples a rest and begin by alternating my attentions between your pussy and your ass. I repeatedly removed the butt plug, re-lubricated it and re-inserted it. I simultaneously fuck your pussy with the vibrator and your ass with the butt plug. After a while I begin spanking your ass cheeks with first my hand and then my belt. It was not just your ass that is punished. I also beat your breasts and even your pussy. The pain mixes with the pleasure and you, at some point, find them almost indistinguishable. By the time you climax again you feel tender and sore everywhere but your pussy is soaked and your ass is oozing lubricant.

Again, I gently let you recover before we begin to take you up to another orgasm. This time I untie your arms and concentrate on more gentle pleasure. Finally, I lie on top of you and sink my cock deep inside your pussy. We fuck like a vanilla couple and you come again as I empty myself into your pussy.

"You are so beautiful and you are always such a perfect slave."

"Thank you, Master. You can be rougher next time."

"OK. How about I'll finally fist you tomorrow night?"

"Oh, Sir, please."

MajorR
MajorR
4 Followers