An Unexpected Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Barbara - no, that wasn’t her name anymore.
517 words
3.82
11.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulv70
paulv70
2 Followers

Barbara, no that wasn't her name anymore. Not since Bruce had brought her into this place and tied her hands over her head, blindfolded her, and beaten her, which, to her surprise, was the most erotic experience she had had. No, she wasn't Barbara anymore. That person was gone. She had become someone else, something else. She had become his.

Bruce had said he was going to be back with more toys to play with and she was afraid. He had beaten her so expertly. Flogged her, paddled her, spanked her and her flesh felt as if it was on fire. Her arms felt heavy and a trickle of sweat beamed on her brow as it slowly dripped down her face, over her cheek and across her mouth. She didn't think she could take any more pain, at least, not right away. Now, she craved something else. Longed for it, burned for it.

He knew that. He ran the cord through his hands and carefully considered his next actions. "Are you still here?" he asked. His voice shook her from her stupor. He was standing right next to her now, whispering in her ear. "Yes" she replied. And then there were footsteps. Loud and certain on the hard wood floors. He wanted her to know exactly where he was, without being able to see exactly what he was doing.

What he was doing was tying one end of the silken cord to the bedpost. Once it was tightly knotted in place, he walked back to her and bent under her, feeding the rope between her spread ankles. As he leaned over, his bare chest brushed against her thigh. He was warm, very warm indeed against her. Footsteps again. He was walking away from her in the opposite direction. What was he doing?

What he was doing was tying the other end of the cord to the doorknob and as he did so, he tightened the slack until the cord found its place between her legs. She teetered slightly against the pressure, but found that the bonds held her firmly in place. The crotchrope would stay right where it was.

Bzzzzzzzzzzz......

She knew that sound. It was the sound of a vibrator on it's highest setting. "Master..." she called him, but was cut short when the vibrator made contact with the cord which ran between her legs.

"Oh, oh no, I can't, oh I can't..." and then the vibration lessened as the Master lowered the setting. It was better now, less harsh and she began to feel the tingling in her hips she hadn't felt in so long.

She began to grind herself against the cord, pressing it into her. "I can't, I can't... believe this is..."

It felt so good, it had been so long, she couldn't believe it could be this good. She didn't believe she could have lived so long without it. She bit her lip, arched her back, tipped her head back and felt her hair graze against her neck and shoulders. She moaned, low and deep and loud, and then she came.

paulv70
paulv70
2 Followers