Tim O'Brien - The Adventure Begins Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old loses virginity to best friends' mother.
1.9k words
4.36
59.6k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18-year-old loses virginity to best friends' mother

We were just an hour or so from ringing in 1984, and I had a full bladder.

The bathroom in the cellar where the teens were partying was full, probably with kids smoking pot, so I headed upstairs to where the adults were partying. The drinking age had just turned from 18 to 19, so our parents were pretty lax when it came to our drinking.

I was at the Donner household, which was dubbed "Party Central." Marcy and Terrence Donner were in their late 30s and the booze flowed freely at all their parties, which were frequent, regardless of the time of the year.

I worked my way upstairs, and the main bathroom was occupied. Since my mother complained I spent half my life at the Donner house, I knew there was a bathroom in the master bedroom, and it was getting to be crisis time.

I turned the corner headed toward the master bedroom, and I saw Marcy Donner in the shortest skirt possible bent over the dining room table playing some sort of drinking game, and a jolt of electricity went directly to my groin.

You see, Marcy Donner was 5-foot, 7-inches tall with long legs, an ass to die for, great tits, strawberry blonde hair, and an absolutely gorgeous face.

She also drank a lot, was a chain-smoker, and was as crude as a sailor. The men loved her, and most of the women disliked her.

So, with my cock at half staff I headed toward the master bathroom. Once there I freed my 9 1/2-inch cock and felt the ecstasy of releasing a full bladder, imagining that's what an orgasm felt like. I was just a few days from my 18th birthday, and still a virgin.

I'm about 5-foot-9 and 190 pounds, and I'm good-enough looking I guess, but girls don't fall all over me.

I was thinking about all the girls downstairs packed into their Jordache and Vanderbilt jeans, and was stroking my cock a little when the door flew open, and Marcy Donner walked into the bathroom in pretty much non-existence bra and panties.

She had apparently spilled a drink down the front of her dress, and had come to her room to change, fully expecting the bathroom to be empty.

My cock jumped, and Marcy froze in her tracks.

"Holy fuck, Tim. That fucker is huge," she said, regaining her composure.

"Put that thing away, and get the fuck out of here, I have to change," Marcy said with a bit of a grin on her face.

Red-faced and embarrassed, I put my shrinking cock away and headed back to the party downstairs.

I worked my way back to the stairs, and felt like everyone was looking at me. Marcy's older sister, Kate — a hottie in her own right, and her niece MaryAnne, who was the spitting image of Marcy, were headed back toward the master bedroom, and I thought I was ruined.

I went back to the party, and had a few beers, but just wasn't it to, despite a couple of girls I liked getting friendlier due to the amount of alcohol flowing. Of course, I was still a virgin because I was clueless when it came to picking up signals from the opposite sex.

I went home dejected and moped around for a few days. We were on winter break from high school, so I laid low at home.

My mother was starting to get suspicious because I never stayed home. So, on Saturday the 4th — my 18th birthday, I thought I should get on with things and go to the Donners to pick up Kase and Kris — Marcy's 18-year-old twin son, and my best friends — to play basketball at the local elementary school like we did every Saturday morning.

When I got to their house, I let myself in the back door expecting them to be in the kitchen eating, but it was empty. I went to each of their bedrooms, and neither one was there.

I was ready to leave when the master bedroom door opened and Marcy walked into the hallway in nothing but a towel around her torso, and a towel in her hair.

"Tim, you startled me!"

"Sorry Mrs. Donner. I was just picking up the guys to play hoops ...

"Their father took them to their grandfathers' farm to ice fish. They won't be home until tomorrow,

" said Marcy.

"OK, I had no idea ...

"Yeah," she interrupted me again, "the boys said they hadn't heard from you since the party," said Marcy with a smirk spreading across her face.

"Can you give me a hand with something since you're here," asked Marcy.

"Sure," I said.

Marcy walked into her bedroom, grabbed a bottle off her dresser, and let her towel drop to the floor. There I was staring at an ass I had imagined and jerked off to for years.

"Can you put some lotion on me, my skin gets so dry in the winter," she said.

"Y-Y-Yeah, sure," I stammered.

I nearly dropped the bottle as she laid down on the bed. I put some lotion on my hands and started rubbing it on her calves, and worked my way up. I stood up to re-arrange my hard-on, and Marcy flipped over quickly.

She looked right at my cock.

"Fuck, I wasn't imagining it. You ARE hung like a fucking horse," she said as she scrambled to her knees in front of me.

She tore down my shorts, and grabbed hold of 9 1/2-inches of cock that no other woman had ever touched. Without a word, she plunged her mouth onto my cock and started sucking like it was a matter of life-and-death.

"I think I'm in love," said Marcy.

Seconds later, I was cumming. She pumped my cock, and swallowed as much as she could. The last shot or two of cum she pumped onto her tits.

When I was done cumming, she kept licking my cock, and sucking on the head.

"I haven't seen a cock this big since I was in college, and it's fatter than my old boyfriend's. This is gonna split me in half, and I'm gonna love every fucking second of it," said Marcy.

I still hadn't said a word, but it was starting to sink in. Mrs. Donner had just swallowed my load, and was talking about fucking my cock.

I started to get hard again.

"Thatta boy," she said. "Now, I need you to lick my pussy.

"Come here, see this," said Marcy, now on her back with her finger on her clit. "Pay close attention to this. Lick it, flick it with your tongue and every girl you are ever with will love you."

Without a word, I started licking, and she started moaning. I licked the inside of her thighs, and then plunged my tongue into her pussy, licking her clit, and flicking it with my tongue.

"Reach up and play with my nipples," she said. "Pinch them, twist them."

I had read in one of my father's dirty books about a guy spelling the alphabet on his girlfriend's pussy, so I tried it, and it seemed to work. After five minutes or so, Marcy grabbed hold of the back of my head, and shuddered.

"Holy fuck, that was good. You are a natural," she said as jumped up to all four.

"Now, put that fucking giant dick in my pussy," she demanded. "Put a little of that oil on it first though, that's the biggest piece of meat I've had in a long time."

I squirted a little oil on my cock, then put a little more on it, and went to shove my cock in my dream pussy.

"Ugh... slow down a little, you'll kill me," said Marcy. "Take it slow at first, when I'm ready you can fuck me as hard as you want.

She was already starting to pant as the head of my cock lodged into her pussy.

"When I'm ready you can fuck me as hard ... as you want ... the harder ... the better," stammered Marcy as I got the first five inches in her.

I watched as her pussy stretched around my cock, and I started to feel like I was in control, and she started to breath heavier, and whimper a bit.

I shoved a little more in, and grabbed hold of her ass. I withdrew my cock, and shoved it back in. She grunted and groaned, as I hit the seven-inch mark.

She was moaning louder and louder, and I started fucking harder and harder. She shuddered again, and screamed.

"Take my hands," she said as she reached back toward me. "Now, pull me back toward you, and fuck my brains out."

I took her hands, pulled her back toward me, and thrust my cock forward at the same time. She screeched, and I fucked her as hard and fast as my hips would move. She had her second orgasm, as I blew my second load.

She collapsed on the bed, and I collapsed on the floor.

Several minutes went by — maybe a half-hour, I'm not exactly sure. I was roused awake by Marcy's lips on my cock again. And, I, being 18, was hard again.

"Happy Birthday! I just remembered you're 18 today," laughed Marcy. "Thank God, I was thinking I was fucking a minor."

I laughed, but still didn't know what to say.

"Cat got your tongue," she laughed again.

"I don't know what to say," I said. "You are so hot, and I've jer..."

"You what? Jerked off?" said Marcy. "You've jerked that monster off to me. It makes me sloppy wet, just thinking about it."

Marcy was now stroking my cock.

"Lay back," said Marcy, as she climbed onto my cock.

"Ugh, it's so big. I think it's hitting my tonsils," Marcy said, making herself laugh.

"Go ahead, play with my tits, pinch my nipples," she said, so I obliged.

"Clits and nipples, pay a lot of attention to those, and the women will love you," Marcy said panting as she sunk onto my manhood.

"Oh God!! I love this fucking cock," Marcy screamed through gritted teeth as another orgasm hit her.

She slowed her ride on my cock, but as I twisted her nipples, and pulled her nipples into my mouth, she started to buck wildly on my cock.

I was getting close, so I grabbed her by the waist, and thrust my cock into her pussy as deep as I could. I looked at her beautiful face, and saw her eyes roll in her head as she screamed and collapsed. As a result, I blew another load.

I laid there with her on top of me for several minutes, licking her nipple and breast, but she was out of it. So, I gently got out from underneath her, picked her up, put her in her bed and pulled the sheets over her.

I made my way to the downstairs bathroom to take a shower, and reflect a bit on what had just transpired. It was nearly 1 p.m. I had spent the last 3 1/2 hours fucking my best friends' mother. I had blown three loads, and she mush have had six orgasms.

It had been a pretty good morning, and a pretty good start to the New Year.

TO BE CONTINUED!