Visiting the City

Story Info
The big city is full of surprises.
2.2k words
3.83
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the stiflingly hot, grimy cityscape. The buildings all seemed short, no more than a few hundred meters; and although overhead, I saw plenty of placards and advertisements, there were only people on the ground with me, and no people overhead at all. It had been a long time since I had walked through a place so desolate.

As I squeezed through the crowd of pedestrians, a man jostled my shoulder.

"Excuse me. I—" he began. I spun around to get a good look at him. Mid-twenties. Fairly average-looking. His eyes widened as he got a good look at me: I looked completely average, with a balanced face, pale brown eyes, and long, light brown hair.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you like that," he said.

"Not a problem," I said.

"Can I take you out to coffee to make it up?" he said.

I studied him. He seemed fairly average; and I would rather work with him than no one.

"You can," I said. "Where do you want to go?"

"What, now?" he said, his eyes widening again. I nodded. He considered for a moment, then said, "There's a place about three blocks thataway. They're new, but very good."

"All right," I said. "Lead the way."

"I just have to make one call," he said. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and hunched over it. "Yeah, it's me," he said. "I'm going to be a little bit late to the 2:00—actually, I might not make it in at all—yeah—if you could cover for me—thanks!" He pushed his phone back into his pocket and straightened up again, looking happier.

"It's thisaway," he said, pointing. We passed a restaurant which was serving food and drinks on tables on the already-crowded sidewalk; we passed a very small park with a statue; we passed several more tall buildings with glittering billboards on their sides.

Then, the cityscape changed. There were no more billboards; the buildings had sheer reflective glass sides. There were still people on the sidewalk with us, but they somehow looked more hurried and less cheerful.

We walked one more block. Now, there were even fewer pedestrians. But I saw, at the next street corner, a glass-enclosed shop with tables, the first floor of a cold blue glass tower.

"This is it," he said. "Valentina's. The best coffee you'll get north of 10th."

"I trust your judgment," I said.

He laughed. "Thank you—but I'll let you see for yourself.—How do you like your coffee, anyway?"

"I don't know," I said. "I have never had coffee."

His eyes widened again. "You've never had coffee? Where did you say you were from? Well, you'll be spoiled; this is the good stuff."

We crossed the street and stepped in. The horrible warmth became even hotter. A cheerful conversational hubbub surrounded us. We stepped into a quick-moving line in front of the counter, almost underneath a green chalkboard.

"What do you recommend?" I said.

"Me? I like everything," he said. "Espressos, macchiatos, lattes—I even like their ristretto."

"I don't know any of those," I said. "Please order for me."

The line brought us to the worn-looking heavy wooden counter. A cheerful, round man with a black beard and a green apron stood behind.

"Ah, Adam, good to see you again," he said. "The usual for you?"

"You know it," said my man (who must have been named Adam).

"And for the lady?" he said, looking at me. I stared at him.

"She's never had coffee before," said Adam.

The man gaped. "Never had coffee! Well, then, best start with a latte. Give me a word."

I thought of my home, with its gorgeous rings that filled the sky. "Saturn," I said.

The bearded man raised one eyebrow; Adam gasped. "Saturn?" he said. "That's random."

"Is it?" I said. "I thought that everyone knew of the most beautiful planet in this solar system."

"Saturn it is," said the bearded man. He exchanged a few words with some other guys in green aprons, and told Adam, "That'll be $13.08." Adam pulled out his wallet and handed over his credit card; then, the two of us waited for our coffee by a different stretch of the counter.

"Where did you say you were from?" said Adam as we waited.

"Siberia," I said. "This is my first time in the city."

"Siberia!" he said. "But I thought you drank a lot of coffee in Russia?"

"I'm sure they do. Where I come from is technically a part of Siberia, but practically speaking, it's part of Mongolia, so I don't know much Russian."

"Don't they drink a lot of coffee in Mongolia, too?" he said.

Just then, our orders came up: two very small cups on very small plates.

"One double-espresso and one Saturn latte?" the green-aproned boy behind the counter asked.

"That's us," said Adam. His small cup was topped with a pale brown foam; mine was topped with a dark brown foam, with Saturn and its rings in white, and with glittering white stars in the background. He hadn't gotten any of the striations in Saturn or its rings—but I couldn't imagine forming these shapes by hand, out of fragile foam. "It's beautiful," I said.

"Yeah, it really is," said Adam.

*

We took a taxi back to Adam's place in the suburbs. If I had thought the downtown area was desolate, the suburbs were nearly uninhabited; the buildings all had only four stories.

We climbed the stairs to his second-floor apartment. The door opened to a living room with a grey rug in the middle of a brown L-shaped sofa, with a coffee table in the middle of it. I could see a small kitchen though a door.

"It's small, but it's all mine," he said.

"You did well getting a place this nice," I said, hoping that that was appropriate.

He closed the door behind me. He brought his pale face close to mine. "May I—" he whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back. One musn't spoil the mood.

He brought his lips onto mine. They felt soft and warm, and tasted vaguely of coffee and vaguely of flesh. I lowered my psychic barriers, and peered into his mind. His heart was beating rapidly; he couldn't believe his good luck in kissing a woman as beautiful as me; he loved the feel of my lips against his, and the feel of my soft body against his; and he was very turned on.

He opened his mouth, hoping that I would do the same; and as his tongue snaked into my mouth, his brain flooded with more feel-good chemicals. I wondered if human females would feel as lucky as he did, or would enjoy the slimy sensation of one tongue against another as much as he clearly did.

Finally, he pulled away. "That was amazing," he said softly. "I feel like we really have a connection here. -Do you want to..."

"Yes," I whispered.

He led me into the bedroom and turned on a light. He had deep purple sheets and blankets on a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, flanked by bedside tables.

"Don't worry, I have condoms," he said. He stepped out of his shoes and awkwardly stepped out of his jeans. I, in turn, kicked off my high-heeled shoes, undid my skirt, and stepped out of it. His eyes bulged, and I could see that his penis was fully hard through his underwear.

As he took off his shirts, I took off mine. I had the odd sense that he didn't do this very often.

Finally, we were both naked, his small erect penis standing proud. "I don't do this very often," he said.

"Neither do I," I said.

He sat down on the side of the bed and started looking through the stash of condoms there. "I need to find one that's not out-of-date—like I said, I never do this." He found one, tore it open, and unrolled it onto his penis.

"What should I do?" I said.

"Just lay down," he said, pointing to the bed. I lay down on the bed beside him.

"Spread your legs," he said softly. I spread my legs. He kneeled down in between them, and started to lick my vulva. I suppose it might have felt pleasant, if I had been a human. I recognized the sense of mild sexual pleasure.

I peered into his mind again. I can't believe she's letting me do this—she tastes so good—but is she really enjoying it? (Here I moaned softly, and his brain lit up with more reward chemicals.) She likes it! I can't believe it! Now, just a little bit more, and she'll be ready for me to stick it in—I think she needs to be slimier— I made my vagina ooze more slime. Oh my god! Is she ready? he thought.

"I need you inside me," I said softly. He grinned hugely, and his brain lit up with reward chemicals again.

He crawled forward, over me. I grabbed his condom-wrapped penis and guided it towards my vagina. It sank in slickly as he fell forward onto my chest. He shuddered at the sweet sensation. My vagina felt stretched and tight; his penis filled it out. He wrapped his arms under me, then brought his hips forward and again, thrusting his erect penis in and out as he lay on me.

I peered into his mind again. It was awash with pleasure chemicals. Oh god oh god oh god, this feels so good—I can't believe I'm doing this—god, my cock feels amazing—I wonder if it would feel better if I wasn't wearing a condom—too late now—oh god, her pussy feels so good—I wonder what she feels? How come she isn't responding?

I tried to respond to his desire. I moaned lightly, and was rewarded with another rush of pleasure chemicals. I think she's really into it! he thought. I wrapped my legs around his legs, pulling his penis deeper into me as he thrust. Oh god oh god oh god—I didn't think her pussy could feel any better... I pulled his heavy chest closer to me with my arms, then let my hands wander down, pulling his tight butt into me.

Oh god, that feels good—is it gay if a woman is doing it? Is she still into it—shit, my cock feels amazing—I think I'm going to cum soon...

"I'm going to cum," he whispered.

"Cum in me," I whispered back.

He thrust faster and deeper. I gripped his hairy legs with my smooth ones, and gripped his butt with my hands. Oh god, her pussy feels amazing—oh god I'm going to cum—yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! He gripped me tight as his brain exploded with pleasure, and his penis pulsed inside me as his muscles rhythmically pushed his semen uselessly into his condom.

He lay on me for a few moments longer, breathing heavily. "That was amazing," he said. "Thank you."

He pulled himself off of me, kneeled up, pulled off his condom, which now had a few milliliters of fluid inside it, knotted the condom, and threw it into a small trash receptacle by the bed.

"That was really nice," I said. "I've never had sex before—"

"You've never had sex before?" he said, sounding hopeful.

"I mean, I've never had sex with an Earth man before," I said.

"What?" he said.

"Do you want me to show you how we have sex where I come from?"

"What? Really? Sure!" he said. "It'll take me a few minutes to recharge—"

"Don't worry about that," I said. I wrapped my arms around him from behind, then teleported to my spaceship in orbit.

"What just happened? I'm so cold," he said, shivering. His flesh was instantly covered in pointy goosebumps, and his teeth chattered.

"Don't worry, you're on my spaceship now," I said. "I lied when I said I came from Siberia. I come from a place much colder than Siberia. I know it's probably a bit chilly for you."

He nodded as he hunched over, hugging himself against the cold. I shed my human skin and emerged, translucent, glorious, beautiful, and multi-tentacled. His eyes grew large.

"Where I come from, the female eats the male's gonads," I explained. I wrapped a bluish tentacle around his limp penis and the testicles hanging below; they stiffened as they froze instantly. I brought my beak to his crotch and crunched them off. They were much harder than gonads usually are, being so high in water, but chewing them still felt good.

"Oh, is this too cold for you? I suppose you'll die if I keep you here. It's a pity. I enjoyed having sex with you." He didn't respond.

Finally, my eggs were ready. I don't think his gonads contributed anything, but I could feel my egg sacs ready to burst at my throat. I brought my tongue to his crotch, and expelled the eggs into his ragged flesh. Gods, expelling eggs into a man feels so good.

I worked up some growth enzymes in my saliva, and gently licked the ragged area of his crotch where I had eaten his genitals. The flesh froze around my tongue. I wondered if his genitals would grow back after he gave birth to our babies, as the men on my planet do.

Finally, I stepped back into my human skin, embraced him again, and teleported him back to his room. His lips looked bluish, and he wasn't even shivering anymore.

I gently laid him on the bed and softly kissed his forehead. "Sleep well, Earth man," I said.

Then I teleported back to my ship. Perhaps tomorrow would bring another adventure.