Owned by a Black Midget Pt. 02

Story Info
Hotwife obsession with black midget continues.
3k words
4.45
48.4k
44

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers

The next morning Xenia opened her eyes, she hoped that it was Shorty that is next to her. She suddenly felt an itching sensation inside her pussy. It felt like a million little micro nerves tingling around the inside of her pussy creating a ticklish sensation. She tried to brush it off and forced herself out of her bed, still feeling a bit sluggish and hit the shower. Gab has prepped Kelly to school. That's the good thing about Gab, he doesn't mind to do share the load, sometimes even ended up doing more than her. Xenia is already planning to make excuse to see Shorty again. She checked her phone and she has text from Shorty telling her to come over. Her heart raced thinking she's gonna get fucked senseless.

She finished her shower and taking her time in going through some of her best lingerie. She came to a lacy black bra and black g-string which was one of Gab's all time favourite. After finished her breakfast, she kissed Gab goodbye and went for work. She was planning to come and see Shorty from lunch time and not come back to the office for the rest of the day. On the way to work, her itch was getting worse, to a point she had to pull over and slip her fingers inside her pussy to give it a quick rub. It helped a little and not for long until the itch came back again. What is this feeling? she thought to herself. But the funny thing is every time she thinks about Shorty's black cock, her pussy twitched and gushed some juice out. Although only a few drips, but it was almost instantly every time she imagined his 13" black shaft. She thought it almost feel like her pussy is drooling for his black cock.

Once she got to her office, she managed to convince her boss that she has to keep the pressure high with Shorty, well Tyrone to her boss, by constantly keeping a close eye on him. Her boss agreed for her to check up on him as often as she feels necessary. For her this is her ticket to get to pleasure kingdom.

On her way to Shorty's, she bought food for Shorty just in case he is hungry. And plus he would need the energy to fuck her all day she thought. She got up to his apartment and knocked on his door. She forgot to bring her spare key this time around, but she thought the last time she tried to barge into his apartment ended in her almost get shot in the head by Shorty. She cannot understand why she is falling for this guy. Not only he is fucking ugly, he is rude, sexist, degrading and disrespectful. Yes he has a big cock. But she realised it is his masculinity and his confidence that made her submit to his will. Despite of his lack of height, he has some cojones about him. He has balls. Whilst Gab is the complete opposite. He hates confrontation, he hates difficult conversation and he always apologise to Xenia. She feels safe and she sees Shorty as a real man, her man.

Shorty opened the door and quickly greeted by passionate kiss from Xenia.

"I brought you some food hon, I hope you're hungry" She said and put the food on the table.

"Well I be damned, yes I am, bring the food over here while I watch the game" Shorty replied and climbed his sofa whilst ordering Xenia to get the food ready for him.

Xenia brought the food to him, smiled and said "There you go hon, eat up, you gonna need it."

"Ha...you mean, to fuck that married pussy again? Well shittt girl...from I'm-married-please-stop-it hurts bitch you now have become an black cock addict, just in one day? You know what I'd think?" He laughed.

"What?" She asked curious.

"I think you had picked up the itch, baby girl!" He laughed.

"W-w-what itch? H-h-hhow did you know about the itch?" she asked. Surprised to know he knew about her itchy sensation in her pussy since this morning.

"Some say, once you try a big black cock, you will pick up some sort of medical condition, like you need to be stuffed with a big black cock. It is the size, the smell, the taste in your mouth, some say it's a myth. But we know it's true. Our people call it the 'black itch'. The black itch makes your pussy itching to be scratched by a big black cock. Unfortunately for your hubby, only my black cock can scratch that itch sensation you are feeling. And lucky me, I am the only one who you would come to, to scratch that itch" He laughed again.

"Well it's your fault hon. I did have that black itch since this morning" Xenia confirmed.

She looks at him smiling. She then sat next to him on the sofa, carefully not to disturb him with his game. She playfully rubbed his semi hard cock and subtly put her left hand inside his pants. The knowledge that her expensive $12,000 wedding ring is inside someone's pants excite her. She slowly stroked his cock until it becomes hard as steel. She looked at him as if asking permission, he just nodded and told her to let the beast out.

She got up and unzipped her work dress and let it fell down on the floor. She showed off her lacy black bra and black g-string. Shorty got distracted for a while and complimented her. He then instructed her to start taking care of his aching cock. She gladly obeyed.

Xenia pushed her ass away from Shorty so she could lean her head towards Shorty's black cock. She hasn't forgotten Shorty's rule, is to always hold his black cock with her left hand because this is where her wedding ring is. The reason for this was so she can always be reminded that he has taken ownership of her away from her husband and family and that although remain married, she is no longer his. Her wedding ring is the symbol of her loyalty and sacred pact between her and her husband, but to see that symbol on Shorty's black sweaty smelly cock is an act to break and conquer that symbol. She understood this now why Shorty insisted she only hold and handle his black cock with her left hand.

She had a good sniff of his sweaty cock, looked at him and said "Ahhhhhh...love the smell of your black cock hon".

She greedily slurped, licked, sucked and deep throated his cock whilst Shorty is fixated on the game. Xenia learned that Shorty loves his blow job sloppy, noisy and dirty. She gave him all that. Everytime Shorty released a short moan and grunt, it was like a music to Xenia's ears. She felt appreciated and accomplished to be able to please Shorty. Her left hand is wet from Shorty's pre cum and her saliva. She created so much cum bubbles, all her drools from sucking his 13" ended up at the bottom of his cock. Xenia quickly lapped these drools back and continue to give Shorty a good clean for his balls. Shorty finally give Xenia a bit more attention by grabbing her hair and started to push her head down to max out on her throat.

"Akkkkhh...akkkhh...akkkh...akkkh...lloovvhhhh...bbbllllccckkk...ccccckkkkhhh...ennnhhh...mmmyyhhh...mmotthhh..." Xenia was trying to say, love black cock in my mouth. But her mouth is so full.

She would gasp for air and that's when long strings of pre-cum mixed with her sloppy drools, swinging wildly down her chin and her tits. Her wedding ring was now covered with her drools and pre-cum. Her pussy was gushing out, screaming. She felt so horny from giving Shorty, her man, this kind of service. She reached out to her pussy with her right hand and very roughly fingering and rubbing her pussy. Shorty saw this and told her to ride him.

Xenia was ecstatic, pulled her g-string down and unstrapped her bra, she jumped on top of Shorty and grabbed his cock with her left hand directing his cock inside her hungry pussy.

"OHHH SHIITTTTT... OHHHHHH...BABY...SOOO BIGGGG..." Xenia gasped.

"That's it baby, fuck that cock...ride that cock like your life depend on it...ride it like your last day to taste that cock inside your pussy baby...treat that pussy right!" He commanded.

Xenia was riding him hard. Up and down, she rode him ferociously. She realised he wasn't kidding about the black itch. Once his 13" is inside her, she ffelteels the itch was gone and when his cock left her pussy the itch came back again. To remedy this she used her whole body weight to slam her pussy down all the way to the base of his big fat juicy thick black cock with a hope that her inner walls insider her pussy get the scratch it desperately needed. Her breasts bounces up and down, together with her cross pendant.

"OHHH YESSS...YESS...FEELLSSS SO MUCH BETTER...THE ITCH IS GONE NOW...OOHHHH...LOVE ...YOUR...BLACK...COCKKK...INSIDE...MY...MARRIED...PUSSY..." Xenia screamed.

Shorty pinched her hardened nipples and as if trying to suck the milk out of his hot mom's juicy tits. Because of his stature, it really did look like a hot mom trying to feed a disfigured degenerate black baby with her milk. It turned her on even more with such wild fantasy. This continued for half an hour, with Shorty trying to suck the milk out of her jugs whilst the other hand squeezed her other tits roughly.

"OHHH...IM...CUMMINNNGG...IM...CUMMMINNGGGG...FUCKKKKKK...SOOO...GOOOODDDD!" Xenia screamed and came on his cock.

This time he allowed her to finish her orgasm. Her squirts becomes like a dripping water from her pussy because her pussy is still stuffed full of his cock. It tried to exit from the sides. Once she finished cumming, he signaled her to crawl to the kitchen. She obeyed.

She felt owned and sexy.

He then walked to grab this stool from the kitchen. He used that stool to reach higher places because of his height obviously. He will later call that stool his 'fuck stand'. He hopped on to the stool and she had to help hold Shorty's hand to make sure he doesn't fall. He tried to test the stool's balance and he was happy that it was quite stable to support him. He then asked Xenia to turn around.

"Bend over and show that married pussy to me" He commanded.

Xenia bent over, face down, ass up facing Shorty. Shorty wanted to fuck Xenia from the stool. Because of his height, with him standing up on the stool and Xenia on the floor face down, ass up, it was perfect level for Shorty to slam his 13" cock into her pussy with no restriction. He slapped her butt cheek so hard, she jumped.

"Beg me to fuck you now!" He commanded.

"Oohhh...baby...please fuck me with your big black cock...Im begging you to fuck my married pussy... the itch is coming back hon...please do something about it..." Xenia pleaded. Hearing that, Shorty thrusted his 13" fat black cock all the way inside of her.

"FUUUUCCKKKKK...YESSSSS...YESSS...YESSSS...JUST LIKE THATTTT... FUCK ME LIKE A WHOREE...TAKE THAT PUSSYYY SHORTYY...IT'S YOURSSS" Xenia screamed and begged.

Shorty pounded that pussy with full force. He grabbed her hips so he can maintain maximum impact when driving his 13" inside her womb. She was now a couple of inch away from the dirty floor of the apartment that she so despised yesterday, her hands were on the floor to hold her whole body from rolling forward by Shorty's forward momentum fucking her from behind.

There were loud smacking sounds from his force against her ass. Shorty's big balls slapped against her like a speedy punching bag. He was giving all he's got into her. Shorty knew now that she will no longer be satisfied with a slow gentle passionate love making. He has successfully turned her into his personal whore, a fuck slut, a black cock whore addict that has a serious black itch that will only be remedied by a rough hard fucking with his black cock. She has built the cravings for his black cock. Her breasts was swinging wildly back and forth. Her diamond Christian cross pendant necklace that she wore, was swinging between her breasts and her chin.

"Can your husband fuck you like this? Huh? Did he make you scream like this?" He asked whilst still fucking her brains out.

"OHHHH...FUCK ME HARD LIKE THAT...FUCK ME LIKE MY HUSBAND NEVER COULDDDD...POUND THAT PUSSY...DESTROY THAT PUSSY SHORTYYYY" Xenia pleaded again.

She really hoped Shorty would never slow down or go easy on her. She actually craved this intense rough fucking.

"CUMMINNNGG...IM CUMMINNNGG AGAINNN...OOHHH...AHHH...YOURE SO ROUGHH... WITH ME...I ...IIII LIKE IT...WHEN YOU TREAT ME LIKE A WHORE...IM CUMMINNNNGGGG!!" She screamed having another intense orgasm.

Shorty took his cock out of her pussy to let her pussy squirt her juice out. Her knees were shaking so hard Shorty had to hold her so she didn't fall down. Her body was trembling and she was still squirting thirty seconds later. Shorty purposely us this opportunity to repeat the whole process again. He drove his big black cock inside her with such power, she would have been thrown forward if Shorty didn't hold her hips.

"OWWHHHH...OOWWWHHHH...MYYYY...GOOOODDDD...YOU BLACK BEASSTTTT...FUCK ME...YOU FUCK ME LIKE A BEASTTTT...MY PUSSY SO STRETCHED...USEE MEEE SHORTYYY...I WANT YOU TO USSEEEE MEEE... USE MY PUSSYYYY...USE IT LIKE YOU OWN IT!!" Xenia screamed in more pleasure.

"IM CUMMING AGAINNN...HOW IS IT POSSIBLE...IM CUMMING AGAIN NOWWWW...HERE IT COMMMESSS..." Xenia came again.

This time Shorty did something different, he didn't wait and pull his cock out. He increased his speed even and increase his power. He grabbed Xenia's hair and pulled it back roughly. She came again, hard.

"FUCCKKKKK SHORTYYY...LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK ME LIKE A WHOREEE!!...CUMMMINNGGGG...AGAINNN!!" She screamed.

"IM GONNA CUM YOU DIRTY SLUT...TAKE MY CUM NOW...OHHH...AHHH...HERE IT CUMMMSSS...SPPLRRTT...SPLLRRT...SPLRRTTT...SPLRTTTT...SPRLLLT...SPLRRTTT...SPLRTTTT...SPLERTTTT...SPLRTTTTTTT." He grunted and came inside Xenia.

Xenia fell to the floor as she just had three huge orgasms in the span of fifteen minutes. She was still in spasm, her eyes were empty, mouth opened trying to catch her breath. Her pussy oozed out Shorty's excess cum. Shorty tried to talk to Xenia but she was completely zoned out. Her body was super sensitive, she felt someone has sent her to heaven but her body remained on earth. Her body was glowing from the sweat of intense fucking. She was still in the state of euphoria where she thought it was inhumanely possible. She could not respond well to Shorty. She mumbled few words that didn't make sense. Shorty laughed so hard to see Xenia like this. He helped himself down the stool and went to the toilet to take dump.

When he got out from the toilet he saw Xenia still lying on the floor. She hasn't moved. His cum was still flowing slowly out of her pussy and onto the carpet. He saw the excess cum createed a pool of cum on the carpet. Her soul came back and but her body remains flat on the ground. Xenia's eyes looked into his eyes. He ordered her to crawl to the bedroom. She nodded softly and mustered her strength to crawl into the bedroom. In the bedroom, Shorty was waiting for her on his bed. Xenia climbed up into his bed and was instructed to be on all four by Shorty. Shorty wanted to fuck her hard doggy style. Her pussy was sloppy and still dripping his cum.

Shorty positioned his cock in front of her widened pussy, grabbed Xenia's hips firmly, pulled his hip back to get some momentum and slammed his 13" fat cock forward into her dripping sloppy used up pussy.

"AAHHHHHHHHH...OOOHHHH...FUUUUCCCKKK...YESSS...YESSSSSS...YESSSS...FUCK MEE DARLING...YOU OWN MEE...USE MEEE...USEEE ME LIKE A WHOREEE...FUCK ME LIKE A REAL MANNNN...IM ALL YOURSSSS BABBYYYY!!" Xenia screamed in pleasure.

"You fucking whore...begging me now to fuck you...like some slut...I fucking own you now bitch!" He exclaimed.

"YESSS...YOU OWN MEEE...STRETCH THAT MARRIED PUSSY WIDEEEE OPEEENNNN...MY PUSSY BELONGS TO YOUUUU...OOOHHH...AAHHHH...AAGHHHHH...CUMMINNNGGG...IM CUMMINGGG ALLL OVER YOUUR COOCCKKKK!!" Xenia screamed and came hard.

Her body jerked back and forth, her face was down in his bed squealing. He pulled his cock to let her pussy sprayed her love juice and enjoyed the pussy spasm show. As usual, before she could settle, he fucked her even harder than before making her go off her mind.

She looked up and saw herself in the mirror. The image of such a beautiful hotwife desired by so many attractive men, married and unmarried but she gave herself away for this ugly creature with a large beastly cock. Her body was sweating profusely, her hair was a mess and damp. Her diamond religious Christian cross were bouncing between her chin and her breasts.

"OHHH GOODDDDD...OHHH MY GODDDD...IMMMM CUMMINGGG...YOUR COCK FEELSSS SOOO GOOOODDDD..." Xenia screamed and finally came again.

"ARRGHHHH...FUCKING TAKE MY CUM YOU MARRIED SLUT...TAKE THIS INSIDE YOUR PUSSYYY...ARGHHHH...SPLRTTT...SPLRTTTT...SPLRTTT...SPLRTTT...SPLRTTT...SPRLTTTT...SPLRRTTTT...SPPLRRTTT" He screamed. Shorty came again inside her.

By 5pm, Xenia and Shorty has fucked multiple times. She let him spray his cum on her face, her tits, inside her pussy again, anywhere he wanted.

"I gotta go hon...time to go back to reality" Xenia said.

"Come back tomorrow, take a sickie, we spend whole day together" Shorty replied.

"Ok babe...I'll sort something out, see you tomorrow hon" Xenia gave him a kiss while trying to get dress.

"Leave your panties here, a souvenir hehehe" he chuckled.

"Ok baby...if that's what you want" Xenia smiled and got herself dressed.

After saying her goodbye to Shorty, she drove back home. In the car she tried to wipe excess cum on her face and her hair. She smelled like sex and musky. If only Gab knew what has been inside her pussy the past two days, he would have a heart attack she giggled.

Once she got home, like yesterday, she hit the shower right away and played the good housewife for her family. She was excited to see what tomorrow brings with Shorty taking her for whole day.

To be continued...

ps3lite
ps3lite
523 Followers