My Sister, My Fuck Buddy

Story Info
He joins the Marines in '81, & still sees sis.
2k words
4.11
768.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

READER'S NOTE: This is the fifth in a series of autobiographical stories relating my incestuous relationship with my sister over the last quarter of a century.

As my sister continued with her college education during the 1980-1981 school year, she was living off campus several hours drive away while I remained at our parents house growing more and more bored.

I turned 20 and decided I had to make a break with everything, and impulsively decided to enlist in the US Marine Corps. I signed on for four years and told the recruiting sargeant that I would prefer to leave as soon as they could arrange it.

My parents were surprised, but not did not disapprove. They wanted to hold a "going-away" party for me and invite all of the extended family, but I told them I didn't want a big fuss and not to do it.

My sister found out about a week after I signed the enlistment papers, on a visit back home during February of 1981, and she was shocked.

She didn't say a thing about the abrupt cessation of our incestuous relationship, but I could read the dissapointment in her face when I told her at the family dinner table that night. Like myself, she wasn't to necessarily miss her sibling as much as she was going to miss the wonderful experience of having someone handy to fuck whenever she got horny, without all the emotional baggage of having a boyfriend.

I had come to the conclustion that one of the reasons I wasn't dating so much anymore was that whenever my balls got overly filled with cum all I had to do was visit my sister and fuck her 'till I was dry. Likewise, whenever her pussy got hot and wet all she had to do was spread her legs for my cock to satisfy the yearnings.

That night after everyone was asleep my sister snuck into my bedroom at about 3:30 AM and crept under my blankets. I awoke as a reaction to the gentle sensation of my 19 year old sister's nose nuzzling my swollen balls while her right hand grasped the shaft of my semi-hard cock possessively. Before long she was sucking me in a slow but firm manner, while she lay down next to me with her face at my crotch and her pussy next to my face. As my sister continued to administer to my cock and balls, I spread her legs apart and used my fingers and tongue to bring pleasure to her pussy and clit.

It didn't take long before she had to remove her mouth from my cock, as she was by now panting for air. Without hardly making a noise, I could tell she had orgasmed on my fingers.

She lay on her stomach unmoving, except for the still-rapid rise and fall of her chest as she breathed heavily. I arose and knelt behind her, once again spreading her legs and lifting her ass off the bed. With one sudden stab, my cock entered my sister's drenched pussy from the rear and I began to fuck her in earnest.

For whatever reason, I decided to count the strokes of my cock in-and-out of my sister's pussy. My sister was again on the verge of bliss, as she began to utter soft moans. I had to "sssshhhh" her, lest our parents awake at qaurter to four in the morning to find their children fucking. As the strokes of my cock meat reached 100, I bend forward to grab my sister's titties from underneath and pinched her nipples roughly while continuing my steady pace.

After a few moments, I pulled back and grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her more rapidly, using my hands to pull her body back at the same instant my cock jabbed forward.

When the number of strokes reached the 200 count (which probably took all of 3-4 minutes in reality), I pulled out and rolled my sister over onto her back.

I positioned her legs over my shoulders and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy before I once again entered and began pounding away once more. My sister reached behind me and grabbed my asscheeks, squeezing them roughly while pulling me towards her. Her index finger of her right hand caressed the crack of ass while I fucked her, eventually finding my asshole which she played with.

My balls began to send my brain that sensation that let me know that a volcano-like eruption of hot cum was going to occur at any time. I was at about 270 strokes and wanted desperately, for some unexplicable reason, to make to the 300th stroke before I allowed my cock to spurt forth their lava of lust.

I just barely made it, making it to 302, before I pulled my cock from sister's twat and straddled her chest. As I sat on her tits I stroked my meat and blasted frightening amounts of cum all over her face. The first rope hit her square on the forehead and actually bounced off slightly, dripping down her nose. The second and third shots of cum hit her hard on her right eyebrow and right cheek. The remaining shots of cum, about four or five, I tried to aim at her mouth. The result was my sister's face was totally covered in white cum from her brother's cock. After I finished I touched her face and found the cum was still hot.

With both hands I rubbed my cum into her face, making it disappear into her skin like some bizarre lotion. She remained silent, reaching for my slowly-softening cock and holding it in both her hands.

She kissed my balls and licked her pussy juice from my cock, murmuring "I'm going to miss you." I didn't know if she were speaking to me or my cock!

Easy was something the Marine Corps was not.

Boot Camp was 12 weeks of relentless hell at Parris Island, South Carolina. Even in May, when I arrived, the temperature there was in the 80s and humid. By July it was hotter than the surface of the sun, but by then I had acclimated myself to the heat.

I wrote letters home to my parents and sister, and received letters in reply. I never mentioned anything sexual in writing to my sister, nor did she in her responses back to me.

Our incestuous relationship continued to be something that was simply acknowledged in the flesh, but never openly discussed either verbally or, now, in writing.

After Boot Camp, in August of 1981, I went back home for ten days of "leave" before shipping out to my next duty station in Quantico, Virginia, about 40 miles south of Washington DC. During my ten days of leave my parents went through great pains to make sure all the neighbors, their friends, our relatives, etc all got a chance to see my in my uniform. It was like being an animal at a zoo.

My sister had already left home for her softmore year in college but returned the night before I was to leave. She now had a car of her own, a 1976 Ford Pinto, which she could use to drive back-and-forth from college to home at will.

On that night, she took me for a ride after dinner to show me how good of a driver she was. She took me to the nearest shopping mall and said she had to buy a couple of things. We walked inside and soon found ourselves inside a store where she bought some shampoo, hair conditioner, soap, etc - stuff like that.

Bored, my eye spotted some K-Y Jelly sitting on a shelf. My cock began to rise before my brain made the connection.

I grabbed a jar and put it in my sister's basket.

At the counter she purchased all of her items, pausing a second when she took the KY out. I whispered in her ear, "I need some of that. I'll pay you back, OK?"

She glanced at me for just a second, before placing it on the counter where the clerk punched in the price.

After leaving the store, we walked through the mall where I looked for the nearest clothing store. Finding one, I led my sister inside and went straight to the dressing rooms. She said "What are you doing?" and I replied "You'll see. I think you'll like it."

I grabbed a dress of some sort at random. We passed a 40-ish looking woman who was going into a changing room while we went into another changing room across from her.

"Changing rooms" was where customers could try on clothes to see if they fit. They weren't really "rooms", but stalls with six foot tall mirrors from the floor-up on three sides, with a sliding curtain serving as the "door" to the room on the fourth side.

I tossed the dress to the carpet and found the KY jar in my sister's bad. I unbuckled her blue jeans and pulled them down to her ankles, with her panties following afterwards. She had by now figured out my less-than-plan, and was starting to breath heavily, with her tits rising and falling beneath her "Star War" t-shirt.

I turned her away from me and she bent over at the waist without being told.

I unbuttoned and lowered my own pants. Reaching into the KY jar, I grabbed a glob. With one hand I spread my sister's asscheeks (she assisted) and smeared the jelly on her asshole with the other. I finger fucked her asshole for a few seconds, before retreiving another glob of the jelly which I then lubricated my cock, which by now was hard enough to hammer through steel.

Wasting no time, I placed my cock at the entrance to my sister's asshole and began pushing. She pushed back, and within seconds I was fucking my sister up the ass in a semi-public place. I slowly pushed back and forth, each time penetrating a little bit further inside her asshole. She was breathing harder, and I could tell she was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as I ass-fucked her.

I watched our reflections in the three mirrors of the changing room, which made me feel like a voyeur watching others.

My cock had gotten so hard from the resistance of my sister's tight asshole that it felt as long and hard as a telephone pole as I pounded away faster at her bottom.

Stretched to the limit to accomodate my organ, my sister seemed about ready to faint from the sensation of being buggered by her brother's cock.

Ever feel like you're being watched?

At that moment I did and glanced in the mirror which faced the door/sliding curtain. In the changing room directly across from us, the 40-ish woman was staring at us with mouth agape. She was standing on the small bench that each room had for customers to sit on. At that point I blurted out "Take it in your ass." out loud, so that the 40-ish woman might know that it was a pussy I was fucking so hard, but an asshole.

My sister whispered "Ssssshhh." but I couldn't be stopped at this stage.

I began reaming her with piston-like speed, my cock entering her all the way to my balls.

I clenched my teeth and stared straight into the mirror's reflection of the 40-ish woman, making direct eye contact with her as I proceeded to make love to my sister anally.

She nodded her head up and down and mouthed the word "yes" to me. Clearly, she was masturbating while watching us.

Upon the realization of this, I could hold out no more.

I withdrew my cock and shot five or six ropes of white cum directly onto the mirror. My sister turned to see this and let out a laugh.

We hurriedly dressed. Before leaving, I cleaned off the cum-soaked mirror with the dress I'd grabbed earlier. As we left, I tossed the dress over the top of the other changing room, where the 40-ish woman still was.

My sister drove us home, having trouble sitting down in the carseat due to the soreness my cock had caused.

The next day I left for Quantico, taking my own car for the long drive down Interstate 95.