Lusty Bitchs Moms & Slut Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Two lover moms expanding the circle of their incest love.
1.6k words
4.05
19.9k
11
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers

I set the alarm on my mobile at 8.30 am to wake up early.

I prepared some coffee and smoked a cigarette then I text Mariana. I didn't call her just text her on what's up.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I send.

Instantly she replied, "Good morning Vally, wow you waked up early. I thought you would wake up afternoon as usual."

I texted, "Just for you lovely lady."

"You are so charming Vally," she replied.

I send, "So, are you home or at work?"

"Lolzzzz, of course at home, I told you I'll take today off as you requested, I always keep my word," she replied.

I said, "Great, I already made a reservation in Rapsodia hotel."

Mariana replied, "No no, we will go to my other apparent, it is safer and more comfortable for both of us."

"I didn't know about your other apartment, are you sure we will be more comfortable there than the hotel?" I asked.

She texted, "Absolutely, trust me."

"OK, what the address and when should we meet?" I asked

"No address, just be ready in half an hour, I'll pick you up in front of your building," she replied.

I said, "Wow, great just make it an hour please I need to shave and take a shower."

"Sure, take your time, OK I'll text you once I arrive," she replied.

I send, "Thanks sweetheart, see you. Kisses."

"See you soon Vally, kisses," she said.

In 50 minutes I was down stairs in front of the building and smoked a couple of cigarettes till Mariana arrived and before she texts me I was beside her in her car.

We kissed and she continued driving saying, "You are a real gentle man Vally."

I leaned to her kissing her neck and cupping her tits.

She smiled saying, "Let me drive please."

In less than 10 minutes she parked her car in front of nice building saying, "Here we are, come in please."

She opened the trunk of her car and pulled two bags from there.

"Let me help you with these bags," I said.

She handled them to me.

Her apartment was in the second floor, during we going up I said, "You are looking so elegant in that dress Mariana."

She was wearing so tight dress showing here body curves as well as her panty border underneath and wearing a light short jacket over it.

She replied, "Thank you Vally," she added, "Don't worry no one have the keys here even the kids, I came yesterday afternoon to clean a little and put new bed sheets."

I Said, "Great."

She opened the door and let me in then she locked the door from inside and took her jacket off.

The first door was for the kitchen so I entered there and put the bags I carry on the table there.

Mariana followed me saying, "Check what is in the bags please Vally."

I looked at her replying with a smile, "Let me check you first, is that why you were wearing a jacket!"

"What do you mean?" she asked laughing.

I said, "To cover these beautiful hard nipples. You look so hot."

She laughed more loudly saying in spoiling voice, "True I'm hot, you notice everything Vally, check the bags please."

I put my hand and grabbed a box, she said, "New towel and bath robe for you Vally I know how much you are neat."

I replied in a surprise, "Wow thank you Mariana, that's so kind from you."

I opened the other bag and found a bottle of my favourite whisky the same whisky we drank on Saturday evening, two boxes of beer, my favourite deodorant, my cologne which I was wearing, and my body shower gel I usually use.

In real surprise I asked her, "Omg, how do you know my favourite stuff?"

"Most of the times I go with Nicole to Carrefour for shopping together, I know what she usually buys for you," she replied with wide smile on her face.

I smiled back, saying, "So you who notice everything, not me, you are amazing Mariana."

She laughed saying, "Feel at home please Vally, would you like a beer or a glass of whisky?"

"I'd like you first, show me your bedroom," I replied.

She put a big smile on her face, saying, "You are wonderful Vally, that's the perfect answer."

She turned around toward the bedroom.

Once we were there I hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck and cup her tits.

"So you don't wear a bra all the times," I said laughing while squeezing her beautiful firm tits.

She laughed replying, "Not all the times but when I can I prefer not to wear them."

"Nice colour, of your sexy dress, what is that colour?" I asked smiling.

"Dark orange to a brown, I like that colour much," she replied while pushing her butt against my cock.

I smiled more telling her, "You know that summer fruit, that's the colour of Peaches."

I pronounced it more like bitchs not peaches.

"Peaches you mean," Mariana said then exploded in laughing loudly.

I replied, "That what I said," while laughing as well.

"You are so funny Vally, I love your sense of humour," she said.

She added with more slutty laugh, "No you said colour of bitches not Peaches, but it didn't cross my mind when I picked that dress in the morning."

I pulled the zipper of her dress and undress her while kissing her back and touching her everywhere. She dropped her panty off as well.

Once she was naked, she turned around and kissed me deeply while undressing me.

I helped her to get naked and then started to kiss her back and hug her closer to me my body while touching and feeling her body and her butt chicks.

I moved my hand between her legs and felt the wetness of her pussy just when I approached there.

I cut the kiss and hold her on my arms saying, "You were wrong, you are super-hot sweetheart not only hot as you said."

She laughed loudly again and kissed me on my neck.

Mariana has a nice loud laugh, that kind of laughing which make her more sexy and get me more aroused , I loved hearing her laughing.

I was so excited and totally hard so I put her on the bed and just got over her and inserted my dick softly inside her soaking wet pussy and started kissing her again after the soft moan she released.

I started to move my hips so I can stroke my cock inside her and begin to kiss her neck and lick her ears.

Her moans started to get louder, saying, "You are wonderful Vally."

After couple of minutes, she twisted her body to get on the top of me.

Still my dick deep inside her pussy, she did sit on me and didn't move.

She looked me in the eyes saying in so intimately voice, "You are making love to me, aren't you?"

"Don't you like so?" I asked her.

Mariana replied in the same intimate tone, "Of course, I love so, not only like it, just I didn't expect that from you, thank you Vally, you are so charming."

Then stared to move her hips over me without ridding my dick and she leaned to kiss me and I felt her clit rubbing against me.

We kissed and I squeezed her tits and sucked her beautiful hard large nipples with little bite which released a nice soft scream from her mouth.

Then I turned her again on her back but I raised her legs over my shoulder and stated to shove my dick inside her and get him out and slam her erected clit then go inside her for few strokes then get my dick out and slam him over her whole pussy then fuck her again.

I continued like that for about 15 minutes.

By now her head was moving from one side to another and saying in joy, "Oh Vally don't stop, fuck me, fuck me please."

She continued moaning and groaning in real joyful voices till she reached her orgasm.

Once she finished her orgasm I laid her legs back on the bed and returned totally over her and kissed her so passionately.

After about 2 minute I moved my head little up asking her, "Where do you want me to cum Mariana, can I to cum inside you?"

"You can cum inside me but I want to taste your sweet precious sperm," she replied with a loud laugh.

She was referring to Saturday night conversation with Niky.

I got out of her and laid on my back and she jumped and took my dick inside her mouth. Only few strokes and I exploded in her mouth.

Her mouth was open and most of my loads fall back on my dick and my balls.

She kept sucking and stroking my dick dry till I finished my ejaculation.

Then she licked each single drop of my sperm from my dick and my balls.

She did that in a way that made me feel she really tasting my sperm and eating each drop of it with total joy and pleasure.

"Really yamiiii," she said.

Once she finished she came and laid on my chest.

To her surprise I raised her head and kissed her in so passionate way.

She didn't except me to kiss her after eating my sperm.

The smell of my own sperm was even in her breath but I just continued kissing her.

I moved my hand over her pussy and fingered her and rubbed her clit and her pussy lips. she orgasmed again in few minutes.

We laid there for few minutes till she jumped out the bed saying, "Time for a drink."

"Sure but I need a cigarette, where can I smoke here?" I asked.

She smiled replying, "Right here I'll bring an ashtray. What do you prefer whiskey or beer?"

I smiled back saying, "Both please."

She smiled and ran to the kitchen.

To be continued.

Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers