Perfect Unplanned Fucking Session!

Story Info
Whilst selling via an app, a new sexual encounter starts!
1k words
3.91
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been using an app to sell my unwanted and unused items to free up space in my spare room as I was transforming it into my recording studio.

I loved singing ever since I can remember, and the music would fill my whole body, making me dance (apparently like a stripper or pole dancer) but I didn't care, I love the freedom of movement.

I knew I had someone coming over to pick up something I was selling, and knew I had plenty of time to work out as I loved to try and stay slim and oh so flexible, for my other favourite pass time of total and utter sexual bliss, that no holds barred passion!

To feel that perfect sensation of a man's cock deep inside my cunt, thrusting in and out, makes me tingle even thinking of it!

So after a good hour of sweating it out on my cross trainer, my headphones on, listening to a new album a friend had just recorded.

I suddenly look at the time and think

"Shit", as I literally only have 5 minutes until they arrive.

I strip off and jump into the shower, and use the tropical shower gel to remind me of Caribbean holidays.

The bubbles surround my whole body, as I rub all the sweat off, my legs, cunt and every part that doesn't need hair on is smooth and hair free, just how I like it and so do most men.

I get out of the shower when the door bell goes, crap! No time to change! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Ok, compose yourself and act like this is completely normal!

I wrap a pink fluffy towel around my body which only just covers by arse!

And run to the door, my blonde hair falling down my back over my wet tanned shoulders, stand up straight and pull open the door to a man and not the couple I was expecting!

"Hello" I say with a big grin on my face trying to cover up my embarrassment of only wearing a towel in front of a good looking man with a smirk on his face!

"Hello to you! You were expecting me weren't you" He says with a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"Of course, I just got carried away"

I pull the door open further and motion with my hand for him to come inside... as he walks past, the heat of his body and the smell of his aroma, god he is gorgeous, I wonder what he is like to fuck?

I show him into my spare room, and he notices my drum kit, my pride and joy, my guitars, and all my recording equipment.

"Yes they are mine" I say... duh what an idiot I sound!

"Anyway, here's the item you were interested in" and as I turn my body, my towel drops to the floor and I'm standing there stark naked! Me and my birthday suit, proudly standing there, well not proudly but yep standing there!

His eyes like up, and his grin grows even bigger!

"Ooops, not intentionally done, but that helps break down barriers doesn't it?"

I say as I pick up the towel again and wrap it over me.

We both laugh and look into each other's eyes, suddenly he strides over and grabs hold of me and kisses me with so much passion that I have never experienced, his hands moving all around my body, and my hands undoing his jeans, and pulling his t'shirt over his head... fuck me he has a great body, so warm, so inviting!

I kiss his throat, down his chest, down his navel, until I reach his perfect cock... standing erect and to attention.

I kneel before him, and gently lick along his shaft, feeling the swollen veins, when I reach the top, I kiss his swollen head, and gradually open my mouth wider to take his tasty cock inside so I can suck him off, I do my little surprise trick which he groans with enjoyment too.

I hold onto his hips so that I can move easily backwards and forwards making sure my mouth stays nice and wet and slippery, making it easier to take him deeper inside my mouth and throat.

He tastes so good, as I taste a slight leak of cum, he is sweet, like vanilla.

As I look into his eyes I can see so much desire, and he sees that in mine too.

Before he can cum, he helps me up, and moves us over to a desk by the wall, the perfect height to sit on and be fucked on!

He is so strong, he lifts me with no strain and as I straddle around him, his cock slides perfectly into my juicy wet cunt, and we smile at each other, as I have my arms wrapped over his shoulders, his mouth once again close to mine, our faces move closer again so we can kiss even more passionately, as he thrusts deep inside my cunt, hitting that perfect spot, when we get to the desk, I unwrap my arms to steady myself and then unwrap my legs and move them up over his shoulders, so he can fuck me deeper and harder!

He has such a perfect rhythm as his navel just above his cock smacks into my clit, stimulating that tingling heat and feel of an orgasm starting to grow from deep within!

My skin starts to cover in those sexual goosebumps as my body responds to the wave of a massive orgasm starting to take over my whole body, I groan so loud, I can't control my pleasure, and I hear you breath deepen, and as I touch your back with my hands, the sweat is dripping from you and your pelvis is slowing down and getting deeper, as the last few thrusts cause a massive explosion deep inside my cunt! And a deep groan escapes your throat!

We both slow down and look at each other, smiling, as we never expected that to happen!

I reach up and stroke the side of your face. "Thank you for that!" I say with a cheeky grin!

You look down at me, and I can sense it doesn't end there!

"Fancy getting showered together and freshening up before some more fun?"

"Definitely! Whips sound good to you next time?"

"Handcuffs too?" You reply.

"Obviously, I have the perfect outfit, I hope you like PVC?" I giggle.

"Most definitely I do!" You nod!

To be continued...