Mum's Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Young business man attracts mature women.
3.5k words
4.63
19.9k
23

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Next morning Paul woke at six-thirty. Sue had left, and May was lying beside him. May smiled then kissed, Paul. An hour later they showered together. May made breakfast then they left for the Center. Tonight they were going to eat at the Italian restaurant.

That evening May came into the lounge, she looked stunning. She had a blouse on that showed off her beautiful breasts. She was wearing her pearls which were long but weren't her usual pearls. The pearls were in three strings. They fell between her beautiful breasts. Unusually for May, she was wearing trousers which showed her curvy figure and her beautiful vulva. She was also was wearing three-inch heels.

Paul poured her a glass of Champagne, he sat on the sofa beside her and said, "May, you are looking fantastic. Are those new pearls as they look different from your other ones?"

May replied, "They are different when I wear them in one string there are around fifteen inches of much larger pearls at the longest part of the string. Tonight we could use them so you can find out if you prefer the larger pearls when you are inside me."

Paul put his fingers onto the thicker pearls and said, "May, we will do that. They feel much thicker. I enjoyed it the last night when I did it with you and Sue."

They finished the bottle and left for the Italian restaurant. The restaurant was now stocking some of Paul's wines. They had a bottle of Champagne with their meal. When they were walking home, May said, "Paul, don't worry about Alex's cars. They are yours. I only want a token payment for them. I have spoken with Mags. She is happy you are taking them. It will cost a lot to look after them. Mags suggested you keep the best and start trading in the others."

Paul stopped then kissed May very passionately and said, "That was nice of Mags. May, if you could still conceive I would love a child with you too."

May kissed Paul and said, "I still have my periods, and I am not on the pill. I would love to have your child. I would also love it if you had a child with Mags though I am not so sure if Mags wants another child. As I have told you before, I am a wealthy woman, not in the class of Jill but still rich. Alex inherited a yacht charter company which is making over five million a year. It is based in London and run by an ex-Royal Navy Commodore. In the next weeks Lena, you and I should visit their HQ and meet the Commodore. Would you like me to arrange for Mags to come with us? You have had two sisters, would you like a mother and daughter? "

Paul replied, "May, we will do that soon. Mags spends a lot of time with me when she is in the Center. Should we invite her up to the apartment one day? It is amazing that Alex owned this Charter company. How did he inherit it?"

May smiled and answered, "Yes we will do that soon. I haven't spoken to Mags about this, but I sense she would be interested. Alex had worked in London after he qualified. He was a brilliant accountant. He met the owner of the Charter company in a gay bar thirty years ago. Alex did the audit for his Company. As the company prospered so did Alex's relationship. The man who owned the company died eight years ago. Alex inherited his entire estate. There is also a Townhouse in Kensington and a manor house on the south coast of England."

They went straight to bed when they got home. Ninety minutes later they fell asleep. They had used the larger pearls, and Paul said, "There is a difference, especially when you grip me."

As they lay in each other's arms afterwards, May said, "Those pearls belonged to my mother, I wonder if she ever used them as we did tonight?"

The next weeks were fantastic. The Center was very busy. The Bistro in the Center was busy all day. Everyone was working hard, and the Center was taking off. The second floor was full, and there was a waiting list for the third floor. The props business was also busy. The BBC and STV were the biggest customers. The wine company was increasing its turnover every week.

The Gibson Group was thriving; all the systems had been upgraded. Lena and Jack now had their information on their laptops anywhere they were. Jill was so happy with what Paul had done for her business. Both Paul and Lena had salaries of five million a year from the Gibson Group. Jill adored Paul and all he had done for the Gibson Group. Paul was regularly with Lena, Sue, Jean and May.

Lena and Jack were working very closely. The software Lena had installed was doing a fantastic job. As personal were retiring, they were not being replaced.

The school half term started the next day. Kay, Mags, daughter, had been invited to a birthday party and sleepover. Mags was going to stay with May that night. May had suggested to Paul that they would all go to the Indian restaurant close to the flat. May had invited Paul for drinks at six thirty. Paul arrived, and May lead Paul into the lounge where Mags was sitting on the sofa sipping Champagne. Both Mags and May looked beautiful. Both were showing cleavage and May was wearing a pair of tight pants which showed the form of her vulva perfectly.

Mags said, "I am so excited about tonight. This is the first night I have been out for years. May and I are on our second bottle. We were talking about this, and we both get horny when we drink too much."

Paul smiled then replied, "That's not a problem. I love it when May is horny, and if you get as horny as May, then we all have some fun. May, have you booked a table at the Indian restaurant? If you haven't then, we can order a takeaway and have a night at home or would Mags prefer to go out?"

May said, "I haven't booked a table so as we want Mags to have a special night tonight. Mags would you like to eat out this evening?"

Mags replied, "Let's have some fun now, and we can go out later. How do you feel about this? May, you are arousing me with your tight trousers. I can see the full outline of your vulva, and it looks beautiful."

Paul started to undress. Mags and May did the same. May wasn't wearing any panties. Paul put his hand on her vagina, and three fingers slid inside her easily. Mags wasn't wearing any panties either. She popped her breasts out of her bodysuit. May, Sue and Mags were so similar in how they looked. They all had fantastic bodies. They also had perfect vulvas. Paul thought if he just saw their vulvas he couldn't tell the difference between them.

Paul then kissed Mags. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouth. Their hands were exploring each other's bodies. May was on her knees sucking Paul's cock and massaging his testicles. Paul's hand slid down to Mags's pussy. Mags opened her legs as Paul slid two fingers inside her. Mags had a big clit too. Paul then laid Mags on the carpet. They were soon 69ing.

Mags was soon taking all of Paul's cock in her mouth. Her tongue was everywhere. She was splendid at it. Mags was gripping Paul's fist, as she was now so wet she could take his fist. Paul was unrelenting in his sucking of Mags's clit. Mags loved it. She was gripping Paul's cock and pushing against it with force. May was using Mags's cum as lube and now had four fingers inside Mags's ass.

Mags was moaning with pleasure. She had spread her legs wide open to allow May and Paul access. Mags said, "I'm ready for you but can I go on top as it's been so long since I have had a cock and I have never had one as big as this?"

Paul replied, "No problem."

Paul then lay on the carpet. Mags squatted over him then started to rub the tip of Paul's cock against her clit. She was good at this. A couple of minutes later she had half of Paul's cock inside her and was gripping firmly. She soon had a powerful rhythm going and was taking the full length. Mags pounded Paul for fifteen minutes then had an enormous orgasm. After she had come, she came off Paul, kissed him and said, "That was wonderful. I came so many times but I will be better after dinner."

Paul then bent May over. May was very wet. There was no need for foreplay. Paul slid into her pussy doggy style. Mags was playing with May's tits as Paul rode her. Twenty minutes later Paul exploded inside May. May had been very noisy as Paul had ridden her. This had been good for Mags as she was now talking dirty. They then showered and dressed for dinner.

As they walked out of May's flat a car drove into the car park. A very distinguished looking woman got out of the car. The lady said, "May and Mags, how are you? I have an old girlfriend, who is in the hospital here that I was visiting and thought that I would call round to see your new flat. I am so glad that I have met you."

Mags and May then hugged her. May said, "Aunt Anji, it's wonderful to see you. May I introduce you to Paul, he is the new man in my life. We are going for an Indian. Would you like to join us?"

Anji replied,"How do you do Paul? I am feeling peckish. I love a hot curry. I would love to join you. Is there a chance that I could stay the night with you as I would like a drink tonight. A blanket on the carpet would do me."

May said, "Aunt Anji, we would all love your company tonight. It's nearly six months since I have seen you but I think you have an appointment at the Clinic soon."

Anji replied, "Please stop calling me Aunt Anji, call me Anji. I am at the Spa most days. I love to swim there. It is wonderful that Debbie and Jill are pregnant. I am so fond of both of them. Debbie has excellent staff at the Spa. The lady that I was visiting in hospital swims at the Spa as well."

Anji locked her car, and they walked to the restaurant. They were shown into a booth at the back of the restaurant. Paul ordered a bottle of Rene's Champagne; the restaurant were customers of Paul's wine company. Anji excused herself and went to the restroom.

May said, "Anji is my mother's younger sister. She is in her early seventies. She is in fantastic condition as I know she is very active at the Spa. Paul, don't be surprised if she makes a move for you. I know that she has many girlfriends, but I also know she loves cock. She is a widow. Her husband was a lawyer, but he was much older than her. Mags have you a problem if we share Paul with Anji tonight?"

Mags replied, "I would love that. I think that she could be very hot. She has always been kind and generous to me. I am so horny I could go to bed with anyone tonight. My pussy is still tingling. Paul, you are wonderful."

Anji came back to the table. Paul stood up and waited until she was seated before he sat down again. Anji looked stunning. She had the same figure as Sue, Mags and May. She was also wearing a similar string of pearls as May's mother. They toasted each other then Anji said, "This is my favourite Champagne. This is what I drink at home. I buy it in the Spa wine shop."

May replied, "It is Paul's Champagne. He imports it into the UK. I love it too. We often go to Champagne and stay in Jill's Chateau. It's wonderful there."

Anji said, "I have it now. Paul, you must be a wonderful man. I know that Debbie, Jill and looking at Mags and May, are over their heads in love with you. I find you very handsome with a lot of class. I adore your Champagne. I also believe that you are a lawyer, but you don't practice as you have an excellent Antique Center and Auction House. I am a lawyer and am the Senior Partner in quite a large law firm."

"I love Antiques and Collectables. I have a very very large house. I need to downsize so perhaps you can help me with this. At my firm, we do a lot to finalise Estates. This is tedious work for us. We would welcome having a company that could help us with this work. My firm specialises in this type of work. I am happy that I have met you."

The meal was served. They all ate in silence. Paul and Anji had a lot of eye contact. Paul knew what Anji had offered him but knew that there could be consequences. Paul found Anji very attractive. She was showing a lot of cleavage. Then Paul felt Anji's foot on the inside of his thighs pushing his legs apart. Anji smiled and winked at Paul as she gently massaged his hardening cock with her foot.

Mags's phone rang, it was the mother of Kay's birthday party friend. Kay was missing Mags. She couldn't sleep and was very upset. Mags told the mother she would take a taxi and be there in ten minutes for her. May said, "Poor Kay, the divorce is having an effect on her. I will ask Jill if we can bring her to the Chateau for the school holidays. Has she a friend she could bring with her as they would have a fantastic time in the pool?"

Mags replied, "That is an excellent idea. The girl who's birthday is today, Ann, her mother, Dot, who is a widow would be able to come as I spoke to Dot yesterday and she had nothing planned. I will just take Kay home tonight and will bring her and Ann to the Center with me tomorrow morning."

Mags kissed Anji on the cheek and Paul a full passionate kiss with her tongue deep in Paul's mouth then left. Paul settled the bill then went to the restroom and took a Viagra. They left the restaurant and walked back to May's apartment. Paul was walking in the middle with his arms around Anji and May. He was cupping one of their breasts with his hands. Anji's breasts was slightly larger and heavier than May's. Both their nipples were hard.

As they approached the apartment, Anji said,"I have a small overnight bag in the car. I had better get it."

Paul asked,"Would you like me to help you?"

Anji replied,"Why not?"

May went to open the main door of the block of flats. Paul and Anji went to Alice's Mercedes and removed the bag from the boot. Paul thought that it was quite a big and cumbersome overnight bag. May had left her handbag holding the door ajar and taken the lift to her apartment on the third floor. Paul thought she was going to tidy up the lounge.

Paul and Anji kissed as they waited for the lift. Paul could feel the weight of Anji's breasts on his chest. The elevator arrived, and they went inside. Paul selected the floor, and they kissed again. Anji was hot as she pushed her pussy against Paul's leg. She rotated her pussy against his leg. The door opened, and they walked into May's apartment.

May was in the kitchen on her smartphone. May said,"Paul, please get a bottle of Champagne and three glasses and take Anji into the lounge. I feel for little Kay. I am emailing Jill to ask if we can bring her and her friend for the school holidays. I don't want to phone as she may be asleep but I know that she checks her emails regularly, so I will probably hear from her in the morning."

Paul got the Champagne poured three glasses and took a glass to May in the kitchen. May whispered, "Anji likes you. I have never seen her looking so interested in anyone before. Anji is an intelligent and wealthy woman. She is in her seventies, she has no children and her husband, who was much older than her, died five years ago. I know that she loves hard and rough sex. I will finish this email then join you. I feel for Mags and Kay. I am choosing my words carefully, so Jill fully understands."

May kissed Paul and Paul went into the lounge. Within two minutes Anji and Paul were naked and on the floor 69ing. Anji had an incredible body; she was still firm, she had beautiful breasts and nipples. Her vulva was identical to May's, Sue's and Mags's. Anji had a large clit which Paul was now sucking as he finger fucked her with four fingers. Anji was very wet. She was gripping Paul's fingers as Paul was fingering her. She was also taking the full length of Paul's cock in her mouth.

After fifteen minutes of foreplay, Anji had come several times. She manoeuvred Paul on the carpet so that she could go on top of him. Anji then squatted over Paul as she gently massaged her clit with the tip of Paul's cock. Anji was now taking half of Paul's cock. She was rotating her hips and gripping Paul's shaft. Soon she was taking the full length and was riding Paul with a fantastic rhythm. Paul was playing with a nipple and rubbing her hard clit as Anji rode him.

Twenty minutes later Paul exploded inside Anji's pussy. Anji had orgasmed thirty seconds before him. Anji was glowing. She kissed Paul very passionately for several minutes then said,"That was wonderful. I have never been fucked as well in all my life. Paul, your cock is adorable, I will need that several times a week. Is this possible?"

Paul replied, "It's possible, but we must arrange our diaries so that this can happen. It may also mean that you have to share me, but it can be done. Every weekend I'm either at the Chateau or the villa at Sotogrande. If we plan then, we can do it."

Anji answered,"I know that you are busy, but I would love to spend some quality time with you. I am sure we can have a lot of fun. I thought May would have joined us. I wonder where she could be?"

Paul topped up their glasses then went to the kitchen. May was not there, but there was a handwritten note lying on the kitchen table. It read: "Hi guys, I have had a pleasant chat with Jill who fully understands what is happening with young Kay. Paul, you have to phone Gibson Air's office at the Airport tomorrow at eleven thirty to confirm the details of the flight. We will all come to the Center at ten. It is wonderful that Ann and her mother, Dot, can go with us."

"I heard exciting noises coming from the lounge so decided not to interrupt you. I will see you all at the Center tomorrow morning. I will be able to give you a more detailed update then. I feel a lot better about Kay now. We must all try and give her more confidence. Lots of hugs and kisses to both of you. Love May xxx."

Paul read the message to Anji. Anji kissed Paul then said, "We all must make an effort to give Kay more confidence. Her father is a complete ass hole. I warned Mags not to marry him. He's nothing more than a legal aid lawyer. May set him up in his first office. I believe that he has now opened his fourth. I also believe May asked Jill if she could recommend a lawyer. Jill phoned me, and I gave her the name of the best. My firm gives his business a lot of work every year so that he won't be billing Mags."

"Tomorrow can we spent the whole day together. I want to see your Center and warehouse then I want to show you my office and then my house. I think that the house would make an excellent Hotel. I would like you to advise me on this."

Anji then kissed Paul. She opened her legs wide for him; inviting him to explore her wet pussy. Ten minutes later Paul was back inside Anji. He had her on the floor bent over as he pounded her pussy doggy style. Anji loved it hard and rough. Thirty minutes later they both came together. Anji was glowing. Anji said,"We must come to an arrangement. I love how you fuck me. Paul, I want to get to know you. Forget about our difference in age; we are so compatible."

Five minutes later they were both sound asleep.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers