Stacy's Tail

Story Info
A little 'tail' of role reversal.
926 words
4.35
90.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oazeal
Oazeal
6 Followers

For the longest time I've had this fantasy. I've wanted to fuck a guy's ass with a strap on dildo. I'd seen it done once is a porno flick and I thought it was the hottest thing in the whole movie. That was several years ago. Since then, whenever I'm intimate with a guy, I try to bring up the subject, but most guys are too homophobic to even consider it. Sure, they're quick enough to shove that thing of theirs up your ass but go anywhere near their precious rosebud and it's "What do you think I am, some kind of faggot?" I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one.

I got the feeling though, my current lover was different. He enjoyed it when I played with his ass. Well, I finally got up the nerve to ask him. Last week, before he left on business trip, he stayed the night. The next morning, I woke up to find his head between my legs licking my pussy. Sure beats waking up to an alarm clock. After getting me nice and wet, he started to tongue my ass. Now I know this guy really well. When he starts playing with my ass, it's because he wants to fuck it. So I start thinking that's what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I let him continue working on my ass and pussy until I came. It was a good orgasm but the best was yet to come. (Sort of speak). I reached behind me and took his cock in my hand. He was as hard as a rock. I started to rub the head of his cock between my ass cheeks and asked him if he'd like to put it in my back door. His eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. I told him if he wanted to fuck my ass, he'd have to let me fuck his first. He hesitated, and I reminded his (as I was stroking his cock) how much he enjoyed it when I gave him a rim job or suck a finger up his ass while giving him a blowjob. It took a little convincing, but I got him to agree. Actually, I think he wanted to do it all along. He just didn't want to admit it.

He got on his hands and knees. I started by licking is asshole while I stroked his cock. He was getting real hard. I got the tube of KY jelly and started working it into his ass; first with one finger than two, then a third. I had the dildo strapped on and I told him I was going to fuck him but first I wanted him to suck my cock like the little slut he was. From this point on I started referring to him as my little bitch or whore and I was the big stud.

I was really getting into the role reversal. I've done some really kinky thing in my life, but this had to be the hottest thing ever. When he took my cock down his throat, I swear, I thought I would cum from the sight of that alone. I couldn't have been more turned on than if I really had a cock. All the time he sucked it I kept telling him what a good little cocksucker SHE was and that SHE was going to make me shoot my load down HER throat. I really surprised myself, the way I got into the whole role reversal.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth and tired to mount him. It was difficult at first, but I kept applying more & more KY to both his ass and the dildo. Finally, I just put the dildo against his asshole and told him to push back. He did and slowly it went in. I knew it was hurting him but he buried his head in a pillow and continued to push back until it was completely in. We rested like that for a few moments and then I started fucking. Slowly at first, but after a few strokes we were both getting too hot. He started increasing the pace I responded in kind. The back end of the dildo was rubbing against my clit, and I felt my orgasm start to build. He was begging me to fuck him harder, and I obliged. When he started to groan, I knew he was about to cum.

I had planed to pull out and have him cum in my mouth, but my orgasm hit just before his did and I started bucking like mad as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. This was one of the ten greatest orgasms ever. His cock started squirting like a fire hose all over the sheets. We collapsed together on the bed totally exhausted.

We realized we must have dozed off (for a change he slept in the wet spot) for a while when we were awoken by the alarm. His first reaction was to jump out of bed and shut off the alarm but, unlike real men, dildos don't get soft. His sudden movement must of hurt like hell from the way he screamed. I gently eased the dildo out of him and helped him to his feet and into the shower. He had a six-hour flight ahead of him. As he hobbled out the door I wonder how he was going to sit for the six-hour flight he had ahead of him.

Oazeal
Oazeal
6 Followers