Bondage Images

Story Info
Bondage-related snippets between Master and slave.
3.1k words
4.43
56.9k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

her heart soars as she kneels before the fireplace in the sitting room of the large mansion. The assembled throng is full of friends, Dominants and submissives she has known for nearly a full year, yet she is still uncomfortable being completely nude in the presence of so many people. Having always been much more of a "one-on-one girl," she must fight to control her nervousness, to keep from fidgeting, to prevent herself from rocking from one knee to the other.

But when she hears her friend and Master finish His eloquent speech and step toward her, she is able to focus solely upon Him. she does not look up at Him, as she has been taught. Subtly, she spreads her knees just a little further apart and straightens her posture almost imperceptibly, yet as she looks at the hardwood floor between her thighs, she knows that He has noticed.

Upon His command, she rises, never moving her wrists from their crossed position at her lower back, as if they have been secured there by an invisible chain. Only upon His next order does she look to His handsome face, gaze deep into His ash-gray eyes. His formal attire makes her momentarily feel scandalous, but her eyes are quickly riveted upon the elegant collar He withdraws from His suit coat.

The next few moments pass so quickly that she cannot remember them later; she is only able to relive them by watching the videotape of her collaring ceremony. Her next memory is of standing proudly and facing the assembled friends as she is applauded for completing her "basic training" as a slave.

*****

Crying out beautifully, she strains vigorously at her bonds as the relentless pussywhipping continues. Each strike also greatly jostles the vibrator she has been challenged to hold inside her and simply adds to the onslaught of sensations, so that pain and pleasure meld into one.

The ultimate explosion is glorious, surging through her bucking body like a tidal wave and nearly drowning her senses. The sweet orgasmic song is prolonged with the sudden withdrawal of the vibrator and the insertion of something much better.

her Master stills Himself deep inside until she has calmed herself at last, then He reaches forward to remove her wrist cuffs. T/their lovemaking is gentle initially, and grows rapidly to a primal dance which leaves both Master and slave quite sated and scratched, and melds T/their hearts into one.

*****

On-screen, a nude, bound woman screams and struggles violently as the Mistress pummels her well-marked body with a bullwhip.

On the sofa, the naked slave lays across her Master's lap, crying out and squirming as He times each strike of the paddle with the Mistress' use of the bullwhip.

*****

As the train rolls on through the Kansas night, the collared slave is pressed against the window of the sleeper car, breathing heavily and trying her best to remain quiet as her Master fucks her, slowly but forcefully. As the train occasionally passes by railroad crossings, she feels an extra thrill at seeing vehicles waiting for the train's rapid passing, wondering if the vehicles' occupants are able to make out the fleeting image of a naked woman pressed against a window.

*****

The massage moves up to her chest, and lingers there for a long time. Blindfolded, she is unable to look into her Master's eyes. Bound to the bedposts, she is unable to reach out to caress him. The best she can do is arch her back to press more of her breasts into His hands as He manipulates her womanly mounds.

*****

Kneeling between his legs, she lovingly worships her Master's cock as He thoughtfully brushes her hair away from her face. her hands and tongue cause contented sighs and soft sounds of pleasure to escape His lips.

Tonight, this is essentially a game. she is to keep Him aroused as long as possible, but not so aroused that lust takes over and He takes control - such as fucking her face - just so He can finally fill her belly with His seed. In short, she is to delay His climax as long as possible without frustrating Him.

It seemed like a good idea when she had suggested it as a good test of her skills. Now, Ashe wishes that she had thought to move their activity to the bed.

Instead, she kneels on the floor, and her knees ache from being on such a hard surface for so long. she considers going into "attack mode," just to bring this to an end relatively quickly so that she can stand and relieve the twin points of discomfort.

As she considers her options, He whispers gratitude and encouragement to her, looking down upon her fondly. she pauses long enough to smile up at Him, then returns to her task.

*****

He leans back against the headboard, with the slave across His lap. she reaches back, gently stroking and squeezing His throbbing cock, even as He alternates between spanking her and fingering her. Time loses meaning for T/them in the darkened bedroom; all that matters is that N/neither wants the scenario to end.

*****

Naked and with only her wrists chained to the bed, she closes her eyes and permits her mind to wander. Almost immediately, a picture forms in her mind. she imagines her Master returning, fully nude, His cock long and hard as it bobs like a symphonic conductor's wand with every step. As the images of His climbing upon the bed and mounting her play out in her mind's eye, she can practically feel His fleshy sword sheath itself within her. her soft sigh is loud in her own ears as she imagines His hands at either side of her head, His face above hers, T/their eyes permanently locked together as He makes love to her, slowly, respectfully, romantically. her legs instinctively wrap around His imagined body, her hips counterthrusting in accordance with the images in her mind, her breathing and heartbeat both slowly quickening in sympathetic response as she pulls at the bonds once more.

*****

she watches with happy curiosity as He makes His way around the bed, securing first her cuffed wrists and then her cuffed ankles to the short chains extending from the bedposts. Despite her nudity in His fully-clothed presence, she feels no fear and no apprehension, although perhaps just a touch of nervousness. As He secures her in place, He continually caresses her with hands and eyes; when finished, He shares a lingering kiss with her before applying the blindfold.

Time passes, but she cannot measure it. The battery has been taken out of the alarm clock, so she cannot even count the passing seconds from its sound. There is no music from the radio or the CD player. There is no sound from the TV. There is only the occasional rustling of pages as her Master reads a book or magazine. she is thus left alone, allowing her to focus upon the feel of the leather, the limited slack of the chains, the darkness of the blindfold, and the freedom of restriction.

*****

her body still feels aflame after the lengthy whipping, the beaded tails of the whip having viciously assaulted her body, even through the thick leather corset. she hangs limply, her wrists attached to either end of the spreader bar suspended from the ceiling, her throat dry and raw from her screams, her tears continuing to fall upon her Master's chest as she sobs uncontrollably from the pain.

Reaching behind the sore captive, He unlaces the corset, slowly lessening the tight constriction of her torso. This alone is quite a relief for her, and helps to bring her tears to an end. Once the garment is removed, He reaches up to free her wrists, then helps ease her to the floor as she slumps from exhaustion.

He lays with her, holding her close. Perhaps an hour passes as T/they embrace, one seeking and One offering comfort and understanding. Only then are T/they ready to retire to the hottub to truly relax for the rest of the evening.

*****

Gasping loudly, the slave struggles against her bonds, her breasts quivering nicely in reaction to the hot wax dripped upon her left nipple. her Master stands beside the bed, thoroughly enjoying the wonderful view, slowly moving the candle across the submissive's body, the contrast of the red wax upon her pale skin absolutely fascinating. He relents momentarily, allowing the willing captive a few moments to calm herself and catch her breath before He tips the candle forward once again, eagerly awaiting the next gasp, the next struggle, the next soft moan.

*****

He sits at His desk, working on new erotica - this time, a tale of several catgirls' capture and transport to their new Masters and Mistresses on other planets. However, He has some extra "inspiration" in working on this story...

As He sits nude in his chair, she kneels underneath the desk and improves upon her already-wonderful oral talents.

*****

Crying out as she strains against the cuffs anchoring her wrists to the headboard, her senses are overwhelmed from the intense orgasm. Yet it only gets better for her as the fingers are replaced by her Master's cock, slowly eased into her as her original climax subsides.

With her legs free of restraint, she envelopes her Master, pulling Him deeper into her. Fully buried within her wonderful warm wetness, He simply holds himself still, enjoying the final spasms of her orgasm as His hands caress her. Only once the slave has mostly calmed does He slowly back out of her, then thrusts into her savagely, just once, causing her to cry out again and renewing her thrilling ascent to the peak of orgasm.

*****

No clothing, no restraints, no blindfolds.

Tonight, her limits are put to an intense test, to determine just how many strikes of the slapper she can endure upon her lower cheeks before she uses her "Red" safeword. The submissive grips the bedding fiercely, grunting loudly between gritted teeth with each strike, fighting to hold back the impending tears and keep her voice unwavering as she counts each strike aloud as ordered. Standing beside the bed, her loving Master at least caresses her briefly between strikes, occasionally fingering her for several seconds before continuing the test.

As the next use of the slapper befalls her, she seriously considers using her "Red" safeword, but as soon as she finishes calling the current count, a pair of fingers squirm into her warm wetness once more and forces a very different style of loud grunt from her lips. Perhaps she really can successfully make it to 100 strikes, especially if she is fingered longer to provide her more of a respite from the actual test itself. But much too soon, just as her body begins to counterthrust against the penetration, the fingers are removed and cleaned upon her burning ass.

The slapper descends yet again, ripping still another loud grunt from deep within her. Should she make it to 100, she has been promised an excellent reward, but that is not her motivation - she wants to prove to herself that she can indeed endure the 100 strikes. she is so close to the goal, yet she is still so, so far...

*****

He fingers the bound submissive as He continues to lick the whip cream from her body. she whimpers and gasps softly, irrefutable signals that she is definitely enjoying this play. His fingers and tongue move slowly, lovingly, reverently.

There will be plenty of time later for a hard, brutal, primal fuck.

*****

Having had trouble forcing herself to study over the past few days, she has no choice now to alleviate her boredom. A singe lengthy heavy chain confines her to a chair at the table, leaving her arms free so she can turn pages and write notes. The heavy black curtains have all been closed to block out any hint of light from penetrating the cabin; the analog clock has been unplugged, so it perpetually reads 7:44 (PM); the VCR has also been unplugged, so its digital clock is not activated; her watch has been taken away for the evening - she truly has no concept of time.

So, she continues to study. On occasion, she will pause and struggle a bit against the tightly-wrapped chain. With her torso confined to the back of the chair, she is unable to reach low enough to reach the combination lock which secures the chain's ends. Unable to free herself, she sighs, takes another sip of the ice water (with the ice long melted), and returns to her studies.

*****

she lays in the grass, lengthy chains connecting her wrist and ankle cuffs with the metal stakes in the ground. The swimsuit provides no protection from the cool torrential downpour drenching the mountainside. The blindfold is soaked, making it a little uncomfortable, but it still performs its duty flawlessly, robbing her of sight.

Absently, she fidgets as much as she can, primarily to give herself something to do and also to delay the inevitable ache in her muscles from being in one position for a long period of time. She is almost certain that her Master sits on the porch - dry and warm - watching her as He drinks coffee.

An unexpected touch to her cheek nearly causes the willing captive to jump out of her skin. With the loud sound of the downpour, she had been completely unable to hear her Master approach. Recognizing the feel of His fingertips, however, she relaxes into His momentary caress.

With a loud scream, the slave struggles fiercely against her bonds as a hot liquid is unceremoniously poured between her legs. she had been right - her Master did have coffee. Unfortunately, she had been wrong about him drinking it.

*****

Bathed in the moonlight streaming through the nearby open window, she kneels at her Master's feet as He leans back in the armchair. Wearing only navy-blue panties, she watches as He avidly savors each small candy from a large bag of M&M's, her near-total nudity a severe contrast with the puppy eyes and the slight pout as she silently pleads for Him to share. If not for her severe lack of clothing, her "innocent little schoolgirl" expression may just work.

Perhaps it works anyhow, as she is finally invited to sit in His lap. His clothes feel slightly rough against her bare skin as she leans into his chest. At his instruction, she closes her eyes and opens her mouth, and is rewarded with the final small candy from the large bag of M&M's. As she savors the chocolate taste, T/they share a long, warm hug.

The candy finally ingested, T/they share a longer, warmer, chocolate kiss.

*****

It is dark, the windows open to allow in the breeze and the sound of the thunderstorm rolling over the neighborhood. He is fully clothed, sitting on the sofa, eyes closed, enjoying the sound of thunder, when He feels a touch upon His knee. He opens His eyes to find her standing before him, fully nude, highlighted by a flash of lightning.

Without a word, she settles onto the sofa, draping herself across His lap. No words are needed; it is clear what she wants, and she can easily imagine the Dominant's smile as she settles upon Him. As she feels His hands gently stroke her lower cheeks, the slave smiles herself, knowing that she will soon be punished for her supposed naughtiness.

The first strike is soft, gentle, a "love tap." But the second strike - swift, harsh, stinging - is exactly what she needs. As the third and fourth and fifth blows befall her, the stinging begins to meld into a warm heat and a soft pain.

This is exactly what the slave needs.

*****

Blindfolded and bound to the bedposts, she cries out softly as the new heavy-leather whip descends upon her chest once again, a stinging yet powerful reminder of her femininity. she pulls against the tethered cuffs as her body squirms of its own volition, the fight-or-flight instinct in full effect. The distinct scent of the newly-purchased leather flogger is nearly intoxicating, its sound unmistakable as it slices the air milliseconds before another attack upon her breasts.

Again and again and again and again, the heavy-leather whip befalls her. she grunts loudly with each kiss of the leather, her limbs instinctively pulling wither more force against the restraints. her chest feels hot, as if radiating heat like a sun-baked desert road in mid-summer. Yet her Master continues to escalate the intensity, testing her to find out how much she can take before using a safeword.

"Yellow! Yellow!"

At her use of a safeword, the intense whipping ceases immediately. she breathes heavily, her chest heaving. Moments later, a cool liquid is dribbled across her breasts, and they are quickly treated to a gentle massage that becomes more and more pleasurable and sensual as the pain of the flogging slowly fades away.

*****

she finally lifts her mouth from her Master's erection, then moves into position, straddling Him. Slowly, as T/their eyes lock with love, she sinks herself upon Him, sheathing Him deep within her, B/both savoring the initial penetration. When she is fully impaled, she leans forward and lays upon His chest, whimpering happily into His mouth as T/they kiss.

Now, the challenge begins.

No thrusting is allowed. The slave can only squeeze the hard invader to try to cause her Master to fill her with His essence.

Trying hard to keep within the limits of this challenge, the submissive begins to squeeze Him rhythmically, willing her hips to remain motionless despite her desire to make love to Him in a more "traditional" manner. Instead, she contents herself in contracting her muscles around Him, continuing to kiss Him as His fingernails rake across her skin.

N/neither knows if this challenge can actually be fulfilled as designed. However, a significant part of the fun is simply trying.

*****

Nude and blindfolded, she enjoys the unusual situation of her Master dressing her - making sure to boldly caress her and occasionally kiss her as He helps her into a bikini. Once she is dressed, He leads her to the basement wall, adding the hanging metal shackles to her ankles and wrists. After He fondles and kisses her for a few minutes, He removes her blindfold and walks away.

As she regains her breath, the slave looks down, curious as to why He did not want her to see the bikini before this moment. she is surprised to see targets on each cup of the bikini bra, and the front of the bikini panties. Only when she looks up questioningly does she realize the significance of her outfit.

...as she watches her Master open a new bag of rubber bands and aim in her direction.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers