Special Delivery

Story Info
A delivery boy becomes a shop owners pet.
3.4k words
3.97
20.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The musical notes of the door chime rang as he passed through the door. The sound always seemed peaceful and relaxing when he came in which was different than the buzz that sounded when he walked out which always made him feel like he was doing something wrong. Ms. Justine's sweet voice carried from the back of the store. He stopped at the counter and put down the small package.

"Just a small one today Miss."

"I do hope it is the one I have been waiting for. It's my birthday and I ordered myself a little present."

"Happy birthday! I thought you looked extra special today."

She was not a small woman. Some people would call her fat. Even he thought she was a bit chunky, but she had beautiful large breasts and a wonderful large round ass. He wished he had the nerve to ask her out.

She took his clipboard and pen and signed for the package.

"Thank you Stu, that's very nice of you to say."

She handed him back his clipboard.

"Opps, I forgot to give your pen back. I bet you lose a lot of them that way."

Their hands touched as she handed the pen back, and a familiar spark ran from his fingers to his heart. He stood momentarily transfixed.

"Can you smell my new perfume?"

This shook him back to life.

"Sorry I did not notice it."

"Smell just below my ear."

He leaned in, brought his nose to just below her ear and inhaled deeply, but didn't smell anything.

"I can't smell it."

"Maybe I didn't put on enough."

She took a small crystal bottle from the counter, opened it, tipped it onto her finger, and then rubbed her finger under her left ear.

"Try again."

He leaned in and sniffed again.

"I still don't smell it."

"Try this."

She took her finger and rubbed it above his lip just under his nose freezing him in place again with her touch.

"Now?"

"Still nothing. Sorry"

"Wow, I had it custom made and it was expensive maybe I should send it back for a refund. Oh well, see you later I hope."

"Yes, see you later. Happy birthday."

He walked to the door hearing that annoying buzz as he exited. He hated that buzz almost as much as he loved the chime when he came in. How did the door know if you were coming or going? He did the best he could to shake off his daze and get to his next delivery.

For some reason, he could not get her off his mind as he made his rounds. It must have been because it was her birthday. Was she spending it alone? The thought of that made him sad. Should he go back after work to make sure she was okay? Why couldn't he get her off his mind? By the time he finished his deliveries and headed back to the distribution center knew he had to go back and make sure her birthday was a happy one.

As soon as he got back to the truck barn, he scanned his pick-ups and returns, then rescanned the re-delivers for the next day. He could barely contain himself. He had to get back to check on Miss Justine. He was in a panic as he drove hoping he would not be too late. What if the store was closed? What if she had a date? He couldn't bear the thought of that, and drove faster. He had to get to her, and help her celebrate her birthday.

He pulled into the parking lot and found a spot just in front of her shop, pulled in and jumped out of the car, and then ran to the door. It was locked, and the store was closed. He was heartbroken. Where was she? How could he find her? Then he noticed movement inside. She was still there. He was ecstatic. He tapped on the door with his car key. She saw him and started towards to the door. A deep sense of relief washed over him.

She came to the door and opened it to let him in. He heard the chime as he entered and a great sense of peace and relief washed over his whole body. He noticed she relocked the door.

"What's wrong Stu? Did you find another package for me, or did you just want to see my other birthday present?

He did not know what to say. How could he explain what he was feeling? What was he feeling? He couldn't understand what was happening. He just knew he had to be there with her right now.

"I um ... I don't want you to spend your birthday alone."

It was all he could think of. She smiled, and that sense of peace and relief washed over him again.

"Isn't that sweet. Now I will have to show you my present. Can I get you a drink; Coke, water, something stronger?"

"A Coke would be fine thanks. I am pretty thirsty."

"Come on in and have a seat. I will get you one."

He followed her to the back of the store, and couldn't help but watch her ass as it swung back and forth. He felt he could follow her anywhere. Time seemed to freeze. When he snapped out of it, he was in the back room of her shop. He had never been back here before. She pointed to a chair beside a small table and said:

"Sit down!"

Her voice was so commanding. He wanted only to obey, and sat down in such a hurry that he almost tipped the chair over. What was going on here? He was so confused, and it was hard to think. How long ago had he come into the store? Was it a few minutes or a few hours ago? He could not tell. His head was swimming. She had gotten two Cokes out of a small fridge and brought them to the table. She unscrewed the cap for him and leaned over to place it in front of him. When she did he caught a brief glimpse of her cleavage and a lacy white bra. He wished he could crawl between her breasts and live there. Where did that come from? She was so beautiful. How could he resist?

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not sure. I have felt a bit strange since I left here this morning."

"Take a drink. See if that helps. Maybe it was my perfume."

He took the bottle from his lips after taking a big sip.

"But I couldn't smell it."

"Silly boy, you have been smelling it all day, and I put on quite a bit more just before you came in. I knew you would be back."

"How? I don't understand."

"You don't need to understand. You don't even have to think. I will take care of all of that now. You can say 'Thank you.' my pet."

"Thank you Miss."

"I think you should say Mistress from now on. Don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy."

Was he her good boy? He hoped so. He wanted to be. Why? It was getting hard to think. Maybe she was right and he should just stop worrying about it. Could he just stop thinking? She was talking. What was she saying?

"Will you tell me the truth if I ask you a question?"

"Of course Mistress."

It felt so natural to call her that. Why was he feeling so turned on? He looked at her breasts again hoping for a glimpse of her cleavage. She seemed to read his mind and undid a button on her blouse giving him a peek at what he craved.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

What did she say? Did he have a girlfriend? He was single. Somehow he had always been shy around girls. He had to answer.

"No Mistress."

"Very good. Do you live alone?"

"Yes, I have a small apartment Mistress."

"Where are your parents?"

"They are gone Mistress."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters."

"No Mistress."

"You don't want to be alone anymore, do you?"

"No Mistress."

"What do you want?"

"I don't know. Right now I just want to be with you."

"Thank you for being so open Stu. I guess it's time for me to show you the little birthday present you delivered this morning."

She took a large crystal pendant from a silk pouch and hung it around her neck. The silver chain suspended it just above her cleavage catching the dim light, sparkling and drawing his eyes irresistibly to it. She undid another button. Now her cleavage and the round curves of the tops of her breasts were clearly visible.

"Do you like my pendent?"

"Very much Mistress."

"See how it reflects the light. You can't help but stare at it. Watch the light sparkle while it twirls and I swing it back and forth. As it glitters and swings you must stare. With each swing you become more relaxed, and your cares and thoughts just drift away. You don't need to think about anything but my pendant and my words. Remember that it is my birthday, and you want to make me happy. Relax."

He was relaxed, and it felt good to stare and listen to her. The tops of her breasts were so round, and her cleavage seemed to pull him in as the pendant passed back and forth. It was so sparkly and the light danced in his eyes.

"I am going to count down from ten, and with each number you will become more relaxed and less able to think about anything but my words making me happy."

He had to make her happy. He knew he was happy just staring and listening being drawn more deeply to her breasts.

"Ten, keep watching the pendant."

That was easy, he had no desire to look anywhere else.

"Nine, you are relaxed and at peace."

She was right he felt more relaxed and peaceful then he ever had.

"Eight, see how the light reflects off my pendant."

The beautiful lights were sparkling and dancing over the curves of her breasts.

"Seven, relaxing even more and slowing your thoughts."

Relax why should he think? I was so easy to just listen and stare.

"Six, you are doing so well, and are such a good boy."

Good boy. He needed to be her good boy.

"Five, no need to think just listen and obey."

I must listen and obey.

"Four, my words are all that matter."

"Three almost completely relaxed and empty of thought."

"Two watch listen and obey."

"One, now completely relaxed and without thought. Nothing to do but watch my pendant and hear my words as they become your thoughts."

"Notice how the pendant passes before my cleavage. You love to look at my cleavage."

All he could do was nod his head. He was so relaxed he could not remember how to speak.

She let go of the pendant and it hung between the top of her breasts. He still could not look away.

"Such a good boy. Your only desire is to make me happy. Your only thoughts are about pleasing me. You will do anything I ask if you could just see my breasts."

"I've seen how you look at me when you come in, but you are too shy to tell me how you feel. Not anymore though. Now you just want to see my breasts. You want me to take off my blouse and let you see how they fill my pretty bra."

With this she undid the rest of the buttons and let her blouse fall to the floor. Her large full breasts were pushed firmly together. The lacy tops gave him the slightest view of her areolas so dark compared to the rest of her breasts. He felt as if he would explode.

"You will do anything I say just to stare at my breasts won't you?"

He was so mesmerized by her that he struggled just to nod his head.

"You will have to say the words if you want to see them. Tell me how much you want to see my naked breasts."

At first he could only move his lips, and no sound escaped but suddenly he found his voice.

"Pleassse Mistress. I need to see you beautiful breasts. I will do anything you ask me to just for a short look. Please Mistress please just one little look."

She unclasped her bra and let it fall and her big beautiful breasts were free. She bounced them and moved them closer to his face.

"No touching my pet. Just stare and let them fill your mind."

She did not have to ask twice the slow bouncing of her breasts filled him and drove him closer to complete submission. He could not move only stare and wait for her next command.

"Give me your car keys pet."

Keys? Did he have car keys? Yes in his pocket. Without taking his eyes off her breasts, he reached into his pocket took out his keys and held them out to her.

"Thank you pet."

She caressed his hand gently as she took the keys sending tremors of pleasure over his entire body.

"I am going to drive us home, and we can celebrate my birthday there. Okay Pet?"

"Yes Mistress. It is your birthday, and I must make you happy."

"Good boy. Now I'm going to have to cover these up while I drive, but if you are very good I will let you see them again when we get home."

He could not hide the sadness on his face at the thought of not staring at her breasts, but he knew he had to obey and be good if he wanted to see them again. He managed a weak;

"Yes Mistress."

She stood up and took a long black leather coat from a hook on the wall and draped it over her shoulders. If he looked hard he could still see the shadow of her breasts through the opening in the front of her coat.

"Why don't you try looking at my ass for a while pet? I am sure you will love watching it sway as you follow me."

With that she turned around, and pulling up the back of the coat gave her hips a seductive twist.

"Stand up and follow me now, and don't forget to watch my bottom."

He stood and followed her to the front door which she unlocked and held open for him.

"Don't forget to keep looking at my backside."

He had no intention of doing that. As he passed through the door, he was surprised to hear the entry chime instead of the terrible buzz. This pleased him, but did not keep him from watching her bottom. Once they were both out she turned and locked the door, and then sashayed her way towards his car. She walked to the passenger side and opened the door for him.

"I would let you drive, but I am afraid that I might be too much of a distraction for you, so just get in, buckle-up, and I will let you stare down the front of my coat while I drive."

With the promise of seeing her breasts again he jumped into the car and buckled up.

"Good boy."

There it was again, why did he want so much to be her good boy. It didn't matter. He didn't have to think about it. She leaned into the car and gave him a kiss on the forehead. When she did the front of her coat came apart and he saw her breasts. He was in heaven until she closed the door. He could hear the exit buzzer vibrating in his head. He felt lost and alone. Where had she gone? When would she be back? What would he do?

Then she opened the door and slid into the driver's seat. She was back, and everything in his world was right again.

"It's really working on you now isn't it?" It must have been torture for you to be away from me for so long."

Of course she was right, and as she reached for her seatbelt her coat opened again and all he had to do was stare. He didn't notice that she had started the car, or the drive to her house. All he knew was that he was happy to be with her and stare.

The next thing he knew was that they had pulled into a garage. The car was off and the door was closed.

"I am going to have to leave you again pet, but since we are home I can take off my coat and give you something to look at while I come round to your side. Okay?"

"Yes Mistress."

What else could he say? She was in charge, and he had no choice but to obey.

"Good boy."

He felt his leg twitch, and his body shuddered with pleasure, but then she got out of the car. At least she had left her coat behind, and as she closed the door, and passed around the front, he could stare and see what he needed.

She opened his door, reached across him an unbuckled his seat belt. As she did her breasts brushed across his chest. This time his right leg actually bounced before the shudder passed through the rest of his body.

"It won't be long now." She said as she helped him out of the car.

"Take off your cloths now pet. You won't need them anymore."

He obeyed without question, but his fingers were stiff and he could not unbutton his uniform shirt.

"Just tear it off pet. You won't be going back to work anymore."

He growled and tore the shirt from his body. Suddenly he hated his cloths and torn and ripped at them until he was standing naked in the tattered remnants of what had been his driver's uniform.

"Good boy."

He panted with pleasure, and had he not seen her breasts he would have looked for something else to tear with his teeth.

"Come on pet. Let's get you inside and finish you off."

He didn't know what she meant, but as she turned he automatically stared at and followed her swaying behind. Though he couldn't believe it he was beginning to find this more thrilling than staring at her teats. He wanted to get down on all fours and take her from behind, and as they walked down the hallway he found he was unable to resist getting down on his hands and knees and following her while staring up at her marvelous bottom.

Then entered a large living room and she sat on a large pillow in front of a huge fireplace.

"Come. Lay your head in my lap pet."

He found that he was no longer crawling, but was walking on all fours. It felt quite natural, and he no longer remembered walking on two.

"I know you won't understand this pet, but I feel like I owe you at least some explanation. You see men have hurt me real bad over the years. They can be very mean and selfish, but I did not want to be alone. Then I met you. You were so shy and sweet. I knew I had to have you, but I did not want to be hurt again."

He looked up at her with his soft brown eyes, panted and wagged his tail.

"You are a good boy aren't you? I guess the rest really doesn't matter. I saw an ad online that promised to make any man the perfect companion. You just had to buy three items. You've already experience the first two, but there is one more."

She reached under the pillow and produced a silver studded leather collar.

"I know that it is my birthday, but this gift is for you. If you let me put it on you, you will become my true and faithful pet forever."

She patted him on the head and stroked his soft brown fur.

"Would you like that boy?"

He was sorry that he could no longer talk and tell her how thankful and happy he was to be her pet, but the best he could do was pick up his head and present his neck for her collar.

With tears in her eyes she wrapped it around his neck and latched the clasp in place. She pulled him to her bare breasts and hugged him tight.