Ashley's Punishment

Story Info
Ashley's daddy catches her sneaking in after curfew.
2k words
4.09
166.4k
49
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley laughed as she snuck into her bedroom window. It was well after midnight and way past her bedtime. But at 18, Ashley had a problem with rules. She just got home from spending the past 2 hours with her boyfriend, Scott. They spent most of that time smoking and making out in his car. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but she wouldn't let him go all the way yet. She let him finger her wet pussy, just to tease him, but he still only went home with a blowjob. She still tasted his cum at the back of her throat.

Her sigh of content turned into a scream of terror as she realized she wasn't alone in her dark room. There was a figure, standing up from the small loveseat she had in her room. The figure flipped the light on, blinding her a few seconds.

"Where have you been?" Her daddy asked the question casually, in that quiet voice that scared her more than his yelling would have.

"Daddy! You scared the shit of me! Oh! Sorry.. You scared the crap out of me. What are you doing in my room?" She asked with all the self-righteousness a teenager has.

"Where have you been?" He walked slowly toward her, his dark eyes never leaving her face. She pushed a springy red curl out of her face, then lowered her hands, clasping them behind her back.

"I just went out to get some air. I-I got hot in here." A natural redhead, her skin was very fair, which showed her blush easily.

"Lying bitch. I watched you leave earlier with that piece of shit boyfriend." All of this was said in that quiet voice of his, so she never saw the slap coming. He backhanded her across the face, making Ashley see stars.

"Daddy! No, please don't. I'm so sorry. I won't ever do it again, I promise." Ashley knew what was coming, and tried to get out of it as hard as she could. Punishment from here Daddy was the worst.

"I want you to take off your clothes, now. Then kneel over the loveseat. You know what to do."

And Ashley did know what to do. Her Daddy had been spanking her for as long as she could remember. Everytime she did something wrong, he whipped her plump ass until she was begging him to stop. He was ruthless in his punishments. Ashley's mother died years ago, leaving only her and her Daddy. She understood why he did it. Being a single parent, you have to take care of your only baby girl, even if it meant punishing her. That's what a good Daddy did. Daddy always said he did it because he loved her. Ashley believed him, but she dreaded being punished.

Ashley began taking off her clothes, first her shoes, leaving on her socks, then her shirt and bra. She threw them on the floor next to the bed. Her skirt slithered down her smooth legs, piling around her feet. All was left was her panties. She was still wet from when Scott fingered her and she could smell her arousal. She knew her Daddy could smell it too, by the way he looked at her panties. They were soaked through, clinging to her pussy lips, outlining everything for him to see.

She took her panties off as well, stepping out of them and walking to the couch. She was aware of how her ass bounced with every step she took. Her butt was rather large, something that always embarrassed her, especially in front of her Daddy. She bent over the couch, closed her eyes, and waited.

Eric watched his baby girl walk over to the couch and bend over. Her fat ass sticking in the air. He cock was already hard, just watching her. He looked down at her soaked panties on the floor, then picked them up. he brought them to his face and smelled them, the walked over to Ashley.

He put his hand on the small of her back and rubbed lightly, as always, making his way down her bottom. He rubbed his hand over her ass and watched her squirm and shiver. The loud smack echoed through the bedroom.

SMACK! Ashley cried out, but didn't move. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

By the fifth smack, Ashley was crying. Her bottom was so tender, and Daddy's hand so hard.

"Please, Daddy! No more. I'm sorry. I promise I'll be a good girl now!"

Still fingering her wet panties with one hand, he ran his palm over her slightly red ass cheeks.

He walked over and sat on the couch, his hard cock clearly visible as it strained against his pajama pants. He rubbed his cock for a moment, watching Ashley as she watched him. She licked her lips.

Eric pulled his cock out of the hole in the front, slowly jerking himself off. A string of precum attached itself to his finger and he wiped it on Ashley's lips. She licked it off before his finger fully left her pouty lips.

"Come lick Daddy's cock, baby. Show me you mean you're sorry for lying to me." Eric watched as Ashley scrambled to her knees and crawled over to him, her breasts swaying as she moved.

Ashley stuck her small pink tongue out and licked from the base of his cock to the head. He was so hard and swollen, his cock looked a dark red, almost purplish color. He groaned at the feeling, stroking her hair as she licked up and down his cock.

He gripped her head with one hand, his cock with another and forced it into her mouth.

"Suck my cock, now. Do it good, baby, like you always do. You're such a good cock sucker. Daddy taught you so well. Go all the way down on it now. Mmmm.. Good girl. Let Daddy fuck your face."

Ashley let her Daddy fuck her face for a while, gagging from the size of him hitting the back of her throat. After a few minutes, he pulled out of her hot mouth and pulled her up on his lap, straddling him.

He looked down and saw her smooth shaven cunt. He never let her have hair on her pussy. Her cunt lips spread open obscenely, giving him a view of her pink, swollen clitoris. He put his hand down there and ran his thumb over the sensitive nub for a minute. Ashley moaned softly, rocking on his hand. He drew his hand away and took his dick in hand and rubbed it along her wet slit, teasing her clit with the head of his thick cock.

He put his cock at the entrance of her pussy and made her sit still for a minute.

"Do you want it? Can you feel Daddy's cock trying to slid in your wet, little cunt? I can smell your pussy from here. I know you want it. Tell Daddy how much you want his cock."

"Mmmm... Daddy, please! Fuck me.. Don't make me talk to you, just do it."

Eric pushed her down as fast and hard as he could, impaling her on his cock. She cried out sharply. Even after all this time, her Daddy's cock was still a bit too big for her small pussy. He held her still, neither of them moving.

"Is that what you wanted? Daddy's cock in your tight cunt? You're so hot and wet, baby girl. Only sluts get as wet as you. Are you a slut, honey? Daddy's baby girl is a slut, isn't she? See? You're rocking on my cock. You can't even help it, can you? That's what a slut would do. That's ok, baby. You can bounce on Daddy now. Go up and down real slow. That's it, real slow. Can you feel me slowly slide out of your pussy? You're so tight it's like you're trying drawing me back in. You can go faster now. I want to see your titties bouncing now. You have such pretty nipples. So hard, and pink. I love seeing them go up and down when I fuck you. Keep going. Put your hand down there, and play with your little clit. Make yourself cum all over my cock. Do it, baby. Be a good slut for Daddy."

Ashley was bouncing hard and fast now, her tits and ass shaking as she fucked herself with her Daddy's big cock. Her finger moved fast over her clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She moaned loudly, cumming all over her Daddy. Her juices ran out past his cock and covered both of them.

"That's it, honey! Cum all over Daddy. Can you smell your pussy? It's all over Daddy, all over his cock.. Good lubricant, huh?"

Eric pulled Ashley off of his cock and turned her over onto her hands and knees. She stiffened, and tried to pull away. He smacked her sharply on the ass. "Stay still! It'll hurt a lot worse if you fight me on this. Try to relax."

Eric fingered her dripping cunt for a minute, before sliding his fingers to her asshole. He rubbed her gently, feeling her tense muscles contract and release. He shoved one finger in and fucked her for a few minutes before adding another.

Ashley cried as her Daddy fucked her harder with his big fingers. Soon, he figured her loose enough, and kissed her ass cheeks.

"Daddy's going lick your asshole for a minute. It'll feel real good and make you more ready to take my cock, okay? Just stay still for me and Daddy will sitck his tongue up your ass."

And with that, Eric gently started licking his baby girl's ass, slowly getting closer to her hole. He took little love bites as he went, making her shiver. His tongue finally reached its target, going straight for her tight rosebud. He licked her asshole with strong, broad strokes, covering all the area. Soon, Ashley was moaning and pushing back on her Daddy's tongue.

Just as she was beginning to enjoy the feeling, he stopped. He grabbed his cock and pushed it against her anus until it slowly gave away. Ashley was groaning, whether in pain or pleasure, or a mixture of both, he didn't know. Didn't care. The feeling of his cock surrounded by her tight asshole was excruciating pleasure. He began to fuck her slowly at first, then picking up the pace.

Soon, the only sounds in the room were of the sound of flesh slapping on flesh, and Ashley's soft grunts. Eric squeezed her hips in his hands and fucked her as hard as he could. He looked down and saw blood streaking his cock as he pulled out some.

"Your asshole is so tight, baby. You make Daddy feel so good. I'm gonna shoot my cum right up your ass. And you'll keep it there all night. I want you to feel my sperm everytime you move tonight. Push back on me, little whore. Fuck your ass on my cock. Ram your ass back on me! That's it. Do you feel how big I am in your little ass? I even made you bleed, baby. Moan for me, slut. That's right, baby girl! Make Daddy cum.. Mmmm, I feel it coming. Ohhhh! Fuck! I'm cumming in your ass, baby. That's it. Feel all my cum deep in your ass? Keep it in there, tonight."

He pulled out of Ashley's ass with a soft plop. Her ass had streaks of blood and cum running out of her gaping asshole. She was crying softly now, still on her hands and knees. He smiled with satisfaction.

"May this be a lesson. Don't ever lie to Daddy again. Come on, I'll let you sleep with me tonight. I'll make it all better for you once we get to bed, I promise."

Ashley looked up with eyes swimming with tears. "Really?"

"Has Daddy ever lied to you?" Eric picked his only daughter up and carried her to his bedroom, keeping his promise on making her feel better.