Bondage Saturday

Story Info
What are best friends for?
1.2k words
4.48
38.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bondage Saturdays

Want to go back in time? Revisit an era when thinking about sex made you wet. Let the 'small head' do some of your thinking. It's hard to do when you have kids, jobs and social obligations. So you budget time, but spontaneity suffers because there are too many people that make demands on your time. You can send the kids off with friends or relatives and put the telephone on the answering machine, just in case. Then what? Try this.

I agree to be tied up for not more than eight hours, in return for an orgasm every ninety minutes or less. I consent to sexual congress with my master; or his designee, for not more than three times. I consent to physical, mental and sexual torture or molestation for the time period. I reserve the right to escape but may not lie or use subterfuge to obtain these ends.

Respectfully submitted _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Notice that the entire contract is quite small. It fits behind a wallet check blank. When our calenders clear, I slide one of these into her check book. I'm not naive enough to think she doesn't notice but I'm equally sure that she realizes frequent refusals aren't in her best interests either. She is trading sore muscles and maybe a bruise for the devotion of a spouse. When you factor in orgasms and her masters' undivided attention, it balances the bargain and makes for an interesting day.

Implementation of the contract is usually straightforward. Here's what happened when this evolved into a 'threesome'. The names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent 'third-party', in the hopes that a repeat adventure is possible. Liberal interpretation of the last line of the contract was the genesis of this sequence of events. I'm certain there was collusion by the women involved.

My oldest friend is fond of saying, "What good are friends if you can't use them." This was excellent implementation of a friend to my mind, plus the women seemed to enjoy themselves.

JoAnn was tied with arms folded across the small of her back, anchored to her shoulders. Breasts bound within the cords encircling her shoulders. Ankles are crossed and belted together. We had just completed our first sexual union. I was returning the wash cloth to the bathroom after cleaning us up, when the phone rang. I went to the kitchen to listen to the voice mail, in case it was something needing an immediate reply. While listening to the message I noticed our second line went busy. Upon returning to the bedroom JoAnn was pretty much where I had left her so I figured the line activity was the fax machine for JoAnn's home-based business.

I folded her legs and connected her ankles to the arm and chest bindings. Then pulled it tighter, arching her back into a hogtie. She grunted a little but no strenuous objections, so I applied a leather harness to her head and inserted the gag piece. It doesn't really silence her, just keeps her mouth open and the leather plug adds a little flavor. I tousled her hair and informed her that I was going to get some ice cubes and would return to start her next session. Eight or ten ice cubes later she has a good crop of goose-bumps across her breasts and stomach when the door bell sounds. I tell her to be good; close the bedroom door behind myself, and go to investigate who is at the front door.

"Hi Becky"

"Hi Tom."

"What can I do for you?"

"Can I talk to JoAnn?"

"She's indisposed for the next few hours. Sorry."

"I only need to see her for a minute."

"That would be embarrassing. Sorry."

"She told me. You were going to have her tied up and tortured today."

"Did she really? Why are you here instead of the police?"

"Well, she invited me."

"Did she? Exactly what are you here for?"

"JoAnn thought we could enjoy the day together."

"You've done something like this before?"

"Well, no, not exactly."

"What about your husband?"

"I told him I was going shopping."

"And if he turns up at my door to go bar hopping, what do you want me to tell him?"

"I doubt that will happen."

"It might; if I call him, like JoAnn called you."

"You wouldn't do that. Would you?"

"No, but then I didn't think JoAnn would call you either. So who knows?"

"Are you going to let me in?"

"You'll have to autograph JoAnn's release and get naked."

"JoAnn didn't say anything about getting naked."

"Really. Did she mention orgasms?"

"Yes."

"Well 'naked' is not that large of a leap in logic then is it?"

"I need to think about this."

"Fine with me, see you later."

"Wait a minute. Can I talk with her a minute?"

"Sorry, and you can't see her either. This is not going to descend into circular logic."

"Okay."

"Okay? Good bye."

"Okay, I'll take off my clothes."

"And sign the waiver?"

"Yes. Okay?"

"Come in. I"ll hang up your coat. Please put your clothes on the sofa. I'll go get a pen."

I walked back to the bedroom and informed JoAnn that Becky had accepted her invitation. By the time I returned to the living room Becky was standing there in her bra and panties.

"Naked dear - or are you having second thoughts?"

"Yes - no . . . It's cool in here."

"It's warmer in the bedroom. Read this and sign this next to JoAnn's signature. Then put these handcuffs on, behind your back. Stay where you are. I'll be right back."

I ran downstairs to get a roll of electrical tape. When I return to the living room she is standing there naked trying to make the handcuffs function. I take the cuffs back from her and begin balling up her hands into fists and taping them closed. Then I place the handcuffs on her; palms out, behind the back.

"Are ready for your adventure?"

She didn't say anything, just bowed her head. I picked up her panties from the sofa, noted that the crotch was damp to the touch. I pushed the panties into her mouth and circled her head with black PVC tape a few times. When finished her eyes and cheeks have a nice bulge. As do I.

I put my left arm between her cuffs, pull her wrists up between her shoulders and grab a hand full of hair. Pulling her head back, extending her neck and pushing her breasts forward is perfect for an initial grope. I push her into the bedroom and face down on the bed next to JoAnn. I picked up the leg-irons and chained Beck's ankles to her wrists. I could see the visions of escape fading in JoAnn's eyes when she noticed that I had taped up Becky's fingers.

Next I rolled Becky onto her back, grabbed a breast and dropped two fingers into her vagina. Her eyes got even wider and she started to close her legs. I looked her in the eyes and indicated that wasn't a good idea, while grunts and groans from JoAnn seconded the notion. After four minutes of massaging her clitoris, she was writhing on the bed in the throes of her first forced orgasm today, maybe ever.

Her whole body is relaxing into the bed and her eyes are glazing over. I picked up one of the remaining ice cubes, showed the dripping square to Becky and explained that she had not asked for permission to cum. Then I inserted the slippery cube in her vagina and the muscles in her abdomen tighten wonderfully.

Five hours to go.