Making Her Cum on my Face

Info
Listen in as he pleases her with his tongue.
271 words
4.22
96.1k
25
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M and I found each other five years ago, simply on a whim. We met on a fitness website and one day she needed help with posting an article. I of course, was already intrigued with her, seeing her profile picture. So having an IT background, I quickly volunteered!

This resulted in a phone call to explain things with her, but I felt a connection with her right away. This lead to more phone calls, getting to know each other and of course the conversation turned to sex. We found out we were both in sexless, boring marriages. She was not as experienced as I was, and had never had an affair. We progressed to phone sex and then video chat sex. Eventually we met, realized the attraction was there and that started a beautiful, satisfying and loving relationship that still continues.

One of the things that has been the biggest surprise is the awakening she has had sexually. We both love trying new things. I introduced her to Literotica and we both are fans of the Text with Audio section, so she wanted to try submitting something in hopes all will enjoy it!

So this is our first submission! Audio of me pleasing her with my tongue (one of her favorite things). If the readers enjoy it, we will do more!

This audio was recorded the last time we got together at her house. It's a bit risky because she lives in a small town and her kids are home for the summer! Enjoy hearing my passionate and beautiful lover have a fantastic orgasm at my capable hands (er..tongue)!

--:--
--:--
1.0
NewEnglandLovers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Betharina521Betharina521over 5 years ago
Hearing you

Hearing you was very erotic. Knowing I was hearing you orgasm with your Kitty on his face. Oh My....

SuggestiveQuestionsSuggestiveQuestionsover 5 years ago
More, please

There's a lack of good couples recordings on Lit of late. You're a breath of fresh air. Really sounds like she enjoyed herself, that you did her right...avidly waiting for more from the two of you.

VikingboyVikingboyover 5 years ago

I hope you give us more aural evidence of your love affair.

Share this

Similar Stories

Fantasy Fuck An abduction turns hot and steamy and very kinky.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kisses from Hell A girl has her life rudely intruded upon by a sexy demoness.in NonHuman
How I Seduced the Professor Slowly vibrating the teacher’s pussy (in class).in Lesbian Sex
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories