Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Old black man fucks my wife and her mom at the same time.
3.3k words
4.4
99.4k
163

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
324 Followers

Kit arrived at her mom's condo. She wanted to put her mother's bed sheets back on the bed. She had to wash them after making a mess all over them last night fucking. She purposely arrived when she did because she knew Martin's wife would have left for work already. She took her time going inside her mom's unit, and made sure to make some noise so Martin would hear her.

Martin, her first black man experience, fucked her silly last night. She couldn't believe how great it was. She was still feeling a tingling between her legs, and wanted to fuck him again. She was amazed how much cum he unloaded inside her. She thought her husband shot a nice size load, and enjoyed the feeling. She couldn't believe the power of a black man's load. She was thinking about that when she jumped at the knock on the door.

She smiled, because she knew he would come over. She thought all morning about getting fucked by his black cock again. She let her husband watch last night, and it made her hold back a little. She didn't want his feelings hurt knowing that an old black man was giving her the best fucking of her life. So today she did not tell him her plans.

Kit opened the door and Martin was standing there. They both smiled, and he came inside the unit and closed the door.

He said, "I was hoping you would come back today, and you left your hubby behind."

"Ya, I don't have a lot of time. I was thinking about last night, and was hoping you would be interested in giving me a quick round two? You fucked me so good, and I need it like that again."

Martin smiled, and said, "Kit, you are one hot white woman. I never thought that I would ever get an opportunity with you. I have to tell you, it was an incredible experience for me too. The way your tight little pussy felt was amazing."

She couldn't help it. It was like there was a magnet pulling her toward him. She moved in close to him, and dropped down onto her knees. She reached for the button on his pants. She unbuttoned them and pulled his zipper down. She quickly reached his cock. She couldn't believe she was acting like this. She was a married woman, and Martin is an old dude, and he's been fucking her mother. She still loves her husband, but she needs this black cock in her pussy again.

Martin said, "What about your husband? Is he going to be mad that your here doing this without him?"

"No, he obviously enjoyed himself last night. Now I want to enjoy this again without him. It probably would be a problem if he found out I was sneaking around behind his back though. I have to be careful. What about your wife?"

"I am careful. She isn't into sex that much anymore. She thinks that a few times a year is enough. I need it much more than that!"

She tugged on his cock. It was already growing hard. She admired the sight of it. It had a nice thickness to it, and it was long. She felt the large vein that ran up it. The blackness of it was really turning her on.

"How big is your cock?" She was now sliding her hand up and down it.

"I haven't measured it in a long time. If I remember right, it's about 8 inches." He was so excited watching Kit's little hand squeezing, and playing with it. He thought how great it would be for his friends to see him right now.

For years, he and his friends would sit around drinking, and talk about how great it would be to fuck a beautiful white woman. Now here he is, with a married white woman half his age. The best part is that he has been fucking her mother, Beth too!

She stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his cock. She grabbed it around the base, and took him into her mouth slowly. She only took him in about half way. It was more than a mouthful.

"Oh shit! That feels good." He pushed her hair away from her face so he could look at her. "Ya, that's it. Take it all the way in. "Oh shit. That's so fucking good. You look so hot with my cock in your mouth."

Kit slurped, and took her mouth off. She looked up at him. She said, "I love your black dick!" She slid her hand up and down his shaft.

He said, "Baby, your husband has a dick. I have a cock! And right now I want to put it in your pretty little pussy."

She stood up, and took off her top. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her nice little boobs stuck out. While still looking at him, she pulled her skirt down. She was about to take off her heels, and he stopped her.

He said, "No, leave them on. It's so hot seeing them on you."

She left them on, and went to the top of her sexy panties. She slowly pulled them down her thin legs.

Martin was staring at her little body. It was almost perfect. He was fixed on her smooth, shaved pussy. He said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

She took his hand, and pulled him quickly to the bedroom. "So much for the clean sheets."

She climbed onto the bed, and waited for him to take charge.

He moved in and gently pushed her onto her back. He slid his hands down her smooth legs, and started to spread her legs apart. "Mmmm, so pretty."

Kit felt her pussy open up a little. It was already soaking wet.

Martin thought about how he never was a fan of eating pussy throughout his life. Most black men prefer to do their best work with their cocks, not their mouth. He looked at this bald little white pussy, and decided he had to try it.

He held her thighs, and moved in close. She smelled wonderful, and licked her with his tongue. She was so wet already. He didn't have to mess around too long. He just gave her a few more licks and liked how she tasted.

Kit had her eyes closed. She felt his warm tongue sliding up and down. She was so ready for him. "Please fuck me like you did last night."

He sat up, and used his hand to wipe her juices off of his chin. "I know it's a little late to ask, but are you on birth control?"

"Yes, I am. Would it matter if I told you that I wasn't?"

"No, it wouldn't. I gotta tell you, most black men have two big fantasies. One, they want to fuck a hot white woman. Two, they want to shoot their load into unprotected white pussy. The thought of putting a black baby in a white woman is so hot. Shit, I have had that fantasy a thousand times."

Kit got even more turned on by hearing this. She thought about him shooting his black seed deep inside her. It was a lot more than what her husband shot. She wondered what it would be like getting knocked up by a black man? What would she do? Her husband probably wouldn't have any part in that.

Martin spread her legs wider, and pushed himself inside her. He only went in a little. He loved the sight of his black skin rubbing against her pale white pussy lips.

At the same time, they both said, "Oh my god! That's feels so good."

She lifted her head up so she could see his cock going inside her pussy. She watched as he would pull it almost all the way out, and then push it back inside slowly. He would push it in a little further each time.

It looked like he was pulling her pussy inside out. Her lips were holding tight against his cock on every withdrawal. Then they were pushed back in when he went back inside her.

He said, "I love how tight you are. Your so wet too."

She felt him push the rest of the way in. She said, "Oh my God! What are you doing to me?" She felt the head of his cock push up against something. It felt so intense in an orgasmic way. She realized that he must be hitting her G spot. She felt like she was going to cum already.

Martin started fucking her faster now. They were both grunting and moaning in pleasure.

He felt her getting wetter, and it seemed like her pussy was clenching tighter onto his cock. He was pounding into her with a nice rhythm. He was sweating, and he felt his back tightening up a little. He wasn't a youngster anymore, but he wasn't going to stop. He slowed for a second. He wanted to change positions. He didn't want his back to go out before he could finish her.

She said "No, Don't stop. I am going to cum."

Martin let go of her legs, and layed on top of her. He looked into her eyes as he pushed back into her. He relaxed his weight onto her body, and started fucking her hard again.

She felt his weight pushing down onto her breasts. She could only let out muffled moans because he was kissing her neck. Her face was buried into his shoulder. She felt her orgasm building again.

Martin said, "Baby, I love your pussy. Your going to make me cum!"

She grabbed his back with one hand, and squeezed the back of his neck with the other.

They both felt themselves ready to burst.

He panted "Here it comes baby, I am going to cum!"

Kit moaned, "Yes, Yes, OH my God! Cum inside me."

She didn't know why she said what she said next, but she was ready to explode. She yelled, "Give me a black baby!"

After hearing what she just yelled, Martin blew his load inside of her pussy. He felt like a young bull again while he pumped shot after shot of his seed.

Once she felt his first spasm, Kit released herself also. She felt a flood of moisture flow from her. It seemed like he was filling her completely up.

After they both caught their breath, Martin slowly lifted himself up. He looked at her as he slowly pulled out of her. He kneeled in front of her and rested his cock on top of her pussy for a minute.

Kit looked down, and said, "I can't believe how deep your cock was inside of me. I've never had an orgasm like that before.

Martin said "Your husband don't make you cum?"

Ya, he does. It's just different. I think he hits my clit good while he's fucking me. Your cock not only hits my clit, it touches something deep inside me. I think it was my G spot." She was looking at the big wet spot on the bed sheets.

Martin was looking at his cum oozing from her pussy. He said, "Why did you say that about giving you a black baby? When you said that, it sent me over the edge."

"I was just playing along. You said it was a fantasy for a black man to impregnate a white woman, so I played along."

He said, "You're right, and it worked. It instantly made me start cumming. It was fantastic. Let me ask you this, would you really let me cum inside you if you weren't on birth control?"

This surprised Kit. She said, "I think I would say no, but I don't think I would be able to stop you once you started hitting that spot!"

Martin smiled. "Maybe one day that would happen, and I think you're going to need to wash those sheets again."

She grabbed his cock with her hand, and said, "This thing caused the mess. Maybe I should make you wash the sheets."

...A loud! "What the fuck! Kit!"...

They both looked toward the door. Standing there stunned, was her mother.

Beth said, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Martin tried tried to answer, but Beth cut him off.

Kit said, "I am sorry mom. I couldn't help it, it's not Martin's fault."

Beth said, "Does Jackson (Kit's husband) know about this?"

"Actually, he encouraged this last night. He set this up with Martin, and told me that he wanted to watch. I've never been with a black man before. When I saw you fucking Martin, I got really turned on. I then wanted to try it myself. It was so good last night, I wanted to try it once more today before you came home. And why are you home already?"

"There were storms out west. They canceled my flight. After sitting at airport all night, I just decided to come home."

Beth didn't know how Kit was going to react to what she said next, but she didn't care.

"I am fucking stressed out, and horny. Martin, your going to give me that black cock of yours. And from the look at my sheets, I want it like that too."

Kit and Martin were stunned. They just stared at Beth without saying anything.

Beth pulled the straps of her sundress off her shoulders, and let it fall off her body to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nice big boobs popped out. She then slid her panties off revealing her thick, dark bush.

Kit didn't know what to do, so she slid over to the side of the bed.

Martin felt his heart beat quicker, he thought this is too good to be true. He looked at Beth's body and got hard instantly.

Beth said, "Maybe I should go with the shaved look too. Does that what turn you on Martin?"

He pulled her onto the bed. He said, "I don't mind a hairy pussy. My wife's is really hairy, but I will admit that looking at the pretty folds of a bare pussy is near the top of my list.

Beth said, "Oh ya, what's on the top of your list?"

He said, "Fucking white pussy and shooting my load inside."

Kit watched as he spread her mom's legs. She didn't want to look, but she couldn't help it. She looked at her mom's bush, and said, "You really should trim that a little mom." She then looked at Martin's cock, and it still had her juices shining on it.

He plunged into Beth's pussy. He didn't go slow like he did with Kit. He buried himself right to the hilt. He then began fucking her hard.

Kit watched in amazement. Her mom was vocal, and talked dirty.

She was grunting and saying, "Ya, that's it. Fuck me harder with that black cock! Yes, Yes, that's it. Give it to me good."

Kit was watching the action and noticed Martin looking at her. They made eye contact, and Beth shouted out that she was cumming.

Kit didn't think he was going to be able to cum. It was only 20 minutes ago when he dumped everything he had into her pussy.

Beth was recovering from her climax, and said, "What's the matter? Are you all fucked out from fucking my daughter? Maybe you should call one of your friends to help you out if you can't finish."

He said, "Finish, I'll finish alright." He then pulled out of her soaking wet pussy. He pushed her legs around, and grabbed a pillow. He put it in the middle of the bed, and told her to get on her hands and knees. He aligned the pillow under her stomach so her ass stuck up a further.

Kit thought he was going to finish doing her mom doggy style.

Beth said, "Ooh, you dirty old man. Stick it in my ass! You haven't done that to me in awhile."

Before Kit could comprehend what her mom just said, she watched Martin wipe some of her mom's juices on her anus. He then slowly pushed his cock in her mother's ass.

"Oough, Oough, Yes. That it, You like that?"

He said, "That's it. Take my cock in your tight ass. Who's ass is it?"

"Yours, Oh my God that feels good."

"You like this black cock in your ass? Don't you? Maybe I will call my friends next time. They will fuck your ass, and I will fuck Kit."

Kit looked at him, and smiled.

He closed his eyes, and told Beth that he was going to cum in her ass. He pulled her hips back into him, and unloaded inside of her.

Beth collapsed flat onto the bed, after he withdrew himself from her.

He got up and started to get dressed. He thanked Kit for stopping by, and Beth for coming home early. He said, "I am one lucky man."

Kit started to get dressed too. She didn't say anything to her mom as she left the room.

Martin followed her outside. He said, "You were amazing Kit. Stop by anytime, I mean it. And I want to show you off to some of my friends. They will never believe me, unless they see you with their own eyes."

Kit said, "I don't know about that. I am worried what my husband will do if he found out about what just happened now."

"He said, "Fuck him. You only live once. He started it last night, so if he doesn't like it, leave him. I could arrange all the black cock you could handle."

She went home. She tried to sneak in without her husband seeing her.

He saw her and followed her to the bedroom. "Where have you been? What were you doing? I've been so horny, and have been waiting for you to get home. Thinking about last night as been making me want to fuck you." He moved up behind her to start kissing her.

She panicked. "Let me take a shower first.", as she pulled away from him. She tried to make it to the bathroom.

He grabbed her, and pushed her onto the bed. He began sliding his hands up her skirt. He said, "I want to eat your pussy."

She was squirming, and said, "Wait, it's hot outside, and I am all sweaty. Let me take a shower first."

He wouldn't take no for an answer. He had her skirt pushed up around her waist. He tugged her panties down.

For a moment she thought that maybe he won't know.

He started kissing her thighs, and moved up over her pussy. He gave it a lick, and then...

"What the fuck!" He tasted something that wasn't his wife's juices. He pulled back and looked at her pussy. It was a little red, and it appeared to be a little more open. He saw a trace of white cum inside her still. He picked up her panties to look at them. They were all wet in front, and there appeared to be some dried cum on them.

He said, "I fucking knew it! You fucked Martin again? How could you? And you let him cum inside you?"

She said, "Oh my God, You hipacrit. You didn't have a problem with him fucking me last night. Your the one who pushed me into it. You set it up."

"Ya, but I was drunk, and I was there with you. You went and snuck back without me today."

"I am sorry. I just wanted to try it on my own terms."

He said, "Well, I hope you got it out of your system, or is it going to be a problem?"

She looked at him, and said, "It depends, how does the saying go? Once you go black, you need to go back."

He said, "That's not how it goes. It's once you go black, no never go back. Meaning you won't come back to white dick."

"Oh, I see. Well, I love you and still want to be married to you. But I think I am definitely going to need some black cock again!

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
324 Followers